THE BROWNS BOARD

Story time . . . Swamp draining ( . . . )

JAFBF

1 hour ago, Clevfan4life said:

one week rosensteins deep state and fit to be hung next week he's maga mole blah blah......who here buys this sht?

id like nothing more than for at least some of this stuff to be true and both parties are kind of drummed out of DC. But this is clearly partisan crap with a distinct agenda

Nothing has changed.

Mueller definitely has dirt and DS actions on his record.

Rosenstein appears to also - he signed off on the last FISA renewal, and I believe there may be some other items.

They are currently leveraged or flipped, and are working to save their Hides.

Are they being true to their deals, or have they flipped back ?

That's to be determined.

I still have concerns, but I'm going that they're doing what they're supposed too.

Partisan ?

Sure, ok :

image.thumb.png.c2b8f4cc3abe514d65b6637a1ed9676d.png

I don't know, looks like more R's being taken out to me (McStain should be on there too).

23 hours ago, Clevfan4life said:

thsts if we take ur word as gospel for why they're not running for re election

Clev,

I realize you're torqued at me (for not being 100% accurate), no worries.

In the end, I think our goal is the same, just coming from different directions.

Yeah, I'm definitely more Right than Left, but that doesn't mean I believe all R's are good and all D's are bad.

As a matter of fact, that D that won the Alabama Election a few months back has supported POTUS on some stuff.

Can't say that about a lot folk in either Party.

Keep an Eye on him, he may be okay.

Sad fact is, the D Party for the most part is dead.

The Leadership has gone totally off the Reservation, they are so far Left they've gone off the Cliff.

image.png.239a0e0f7b0791bdeab6b1264638feec.png

Have you been following her ?

The is the new Poster Child for the D's   .   .   .   seriously, they're really pushing her, putting tons of $ behind her.

It's going to be a wild ride, more so than it has been.

I haven't covered everything I've run across, there's just too much.

image.png.091895ed999e6ca5a8878545957d4de8.png

Enjoy the Show   .   .   .   that's what it is at this point.

1 hour ago, TexasAg1969 said:

Alright, which one of you Ohio clowns did this? 🛥️

Nice job dimwit. Anybody familiar with the Huron Boat Basin? Anyone familiar with any of the yacht clubs along Lake Erie? Anybody familiar with how many millionaires have got their Yachts tied up on the Great Lakes? Anybody familiar with the kind of damage that happens when boats  be careful loosed from their Moorings? No? Don't think so. 

WSS

On 6/12/2018 at 7:50 PM, JAFBF said:

so what gives? I like the stuff you post  - it is mostly thought provoking, but really this is kinda ridiculous

On 7/26/2018 at 8:41 PM, JAFBF said:

Nothing has changed.

Mueller definitely has dirt and DS actions on his record.

Rosenstein appears to also - he signed off on the last FISA renewal, and I believe there may be some other items.

They are currently leveraged or flipped, and are working to save their Hides.

Are they being true to their deals, or have they flipped back ?

That's to be determined.

so you've set urself up to be right no matter which way it goes. thats smart, if ur talking to morons which for the most you are but ole clevfan here is no stupid ngr and sees right through all this bullsht

7 hours ago, DieHardBrownsFan said:

This shows the type of person who thinks this dimwit is funny.  If it was Obummer's they would be calling racism.

He didn't even have both oars in the water so why would he have a yacht? 😁

Napolitano discusses the tape on Fox. Slowly but surely Fox is turning to the reality of Trump. Not as starry eyed apologetic for him as a year ago. I think the Putin dance shocked 'em good. They don't love the Russians.

On 7/28/2018 at 8:20 AM, FairHooker11 said:

so what gives? I like the stuff you post  - it is mostly thought provoking, but really this is kinda ridiculous

Good, you remember.

Also recall that this occurred while POTUS was returning from the Summit with Kim (North Korea).

This is/was real news, even MSM reported it (then buried it).

First, a snippet from the past :

image.png.66b4925acc52c0353936ab12d0818acf.png

This is a Missile.

image.png.d920dffed8e998cf377679e6576eab53.png

The long tail is due too this being an extended exposure picture (and offset is vectored thrust).

image.thumb.png.614a8b452158b6d4664b378affb4d3f6.png

Note the Dates.

If the text is hard to read clicking the image should enlarge it (good sized file).

Picture is from Whidbey Island area (Western WA.), where there are some Military Ports.

Interestingly, some time before this incident there was a P-8 flying patterns in that area.

There were several pictures Q posted at the time (I didn't - too much material).

I'm not sure why Q brought this back up, (not sure I like the inference either) but there seems to be more on it.

image.png.e7073dfa6811931eb40f2bb68115df8e.png

There is a better graphic, but I can't find it again.

The one posted is decent.

Not buying it ?

No worries, put it on the back burner and when other items come to light it may be more relevant again.

I had posted the one Friday just as a follow up with a bit more info, hadn't planned going into it as much.

Since I got off track a bit, here are a few items slightly related.

Folk are (understandably) getting frustrated, as most stuff is happening in the background or is being intentionally ignored.

image.png.9655ae36264e90abab4a0c9f6863cd20.png

image.thumb.png.f1c891fd10cccd6de02db5223463c85a.png

image.thumb.png.e3e820802b657ebd3da608ec817f5fb0.png

image.png.73f616a0ef22a506accbbe78b85330ad.png

https://mobile.twitter.com/FoxNews/status/1023586696196247552/video/1

In all likelihood, this will be big, but I think people are numb to all the insanity without any visible evidence of repercussions.

Few days ago I laid out a little story in reply to the Cohen tape.

Didn't take long for that to start materializing right before our eyes :

1. This is too funny. @RudyGiuliani dropped a bombshell in a CBS interview with @margbrennan today, and apparently no-one has caught on to it yet.

cc: @ChuckRossDC DjTIM-PU0AE_xuD.jpg

2. I can't stop laughing.

3. Apparently Michael Cohen recorded dozens of interviews with journalists about candidate Donald Trump, and President-elect Donald Trump, and President Donald Trump.

4. Michael Cohen hated the Trump campaign; he made his opinion of the campaign abundantly clear. The media hate anything Trump etc. Now imagine what's on those recordings....

5. The journalists did not know they were being recorded.

DjTJWKqUwAAN85n.jpg

6. "Dozens" of recordings. With Michael @MichaelCohen212 and journalists discussing the campaign, president-elect, and President Trump.

7. And because the subject of those recordings was his client, Donald Trump, the recordings of the journalists were turned over to Rudy Giuliani, President Trump's lawyer.

DjTKLdJU8AAKLKq.jpg

8. Here's the interview. The bombshell is quietly placed (revealed) at around 04:00 through 05:30. Watch:

9. So President Trump and Rudy Giuliani have at least a dozen (or so) recordings of journalists discussing their opinions of, and intentions toward, their coverage of Donald Trump. 😂

10. Conversations that thoroughly expose the MSM intentions toward the content of their coverage.... that the journalists never knew were being recorded.

11. Imagine what is on those recordings.

12. And President Trump has them.

13. Now.... Does this "meeting" begin to make more sense:

image.png.fc69ac5164e6d408181fa5f4d42c8ba9.png

14. Imagine the embarrassment of Sulzberger? 🤔 The potential for exposure? 🤦‍♂️ The loss of reputation.... etc.

image.png.ee7c48e0707d08e0243fbbf8498ac172.png

15. President Trump likely has @maggieNYT on tape..... 😂😂😂

DjTNNGAUYAAAUlE.jpg

16. I can't stop laughing.... 😂😂

17. Who else? What other journalists are on those tapes?

DjTNySnUwAAJD6y.jpg

18. The End.

DjTOCWzUwAEVTUg.jpg

19. Addendum; More context:

image.png.5ed74cd6bc8533f08e5ebc7b7a9fdeff.png

He also drops another bomb towards the end (undisclosed number of tapes), besides the 183.

learned yesterday, that one of the tapes so far, was heavily edited, the white noise and silence was a

quick giveaway.

the feds may not have the original.

dirtier and dirtier the dangerous deep state is getting.

13 hours ago, calfoxwc said:

learned yesterday, that one of the tapes so far, was heavily edited, the white noise and silence was a

quick giveaway.

the feds may not have the original.

dirtier and dirtier the dangerous deep state is getting.

Definitely earned it's name "The Swamp".

Sorry, had my date off on the Missile - 12th was my post, 10th was the actual date of the incident.

POTUS was in Singapore on the 10th.

I'm seeing now why this (Missile) came back up, I just don't have it all figured out yet, and more info is incoming - will see what develops and if I get more clarity.

Meanwhile   .   .   .

A new light being shone :

image.png.48224e1e4be22fc34f3eb09a3e4df152.png

This is/was Stormy Daniels Attorney.

I just thought he was a high profile Attorney, and that was that.

Some odd things coming to light on this guy that don't add up.

image.png.1d861dea44ff41332fa8283503ee8271.png

Some interesting connections starting to pop up as well, another one to put on the Radar.