THE BROWNS BOARD

Story time . . . Swamp draining ( . . . )

JAFBF

Following up on one of Tuesday's items.

image.png.3b308eff68f2d0d404f583e98ec8ea35.png

(Above posted Tuesday).

So, not only did the Chinese hack her home Server, it seems they also hacked Gmail accounts she and staff used (these people are stupid).

image.thumb.png.12dd60b1db44d9b8d3f20eef9079ba8d.png

https://truepundit.com/fbi-botched-clinton-investigation-failed-to-report-hillary-aides-used-gmail-to-cloak-benghazi-emails-from-lawmakers/

True Pundit broke this story in 2016, but it's popping back up again.

Sadly, these led to this.

image.png.1ee9d4336937c0a0c45f92c8c9e245af.png

The real threat.

image.png.0ed273d21ea46c38cb063eeb0c4b393c.png

https://truepundit.com/fbi-director-chinese-espionage-most-significant-spy-threat-facing-u-s/

O_O

This was yesterdays UK Pedo drop (I didn't post it)

image.png.e99c4854d2c22f2fdc09ac3b49901ddc.png

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/crime/rotherham-grooming-gangs-inquiry-home-officer-information-2002-failure-a8451926.html

Today, the blast resumed, this time focusing on Law Enforcement corruption of all types.

image.png.8bcda859e928658cd33135eeb609b2f4.png

I doubt I'll find a consolidated list for this :

image.png.6b1797a17bb7807bd6335dcd70c69e57.png

Some numbers out of place, but 565 is the count.

Looks like things are getting real in the UK.

image.png.e86fd15ec34c826321ea864e5b8f8793.png

Alice.

This one I don't know about. It turns out to have way more info to it now than when I first ran across it.

Lot of backstory to it too.

Here's a sneak peek / overview.

image.png.a99b3e74d0c9c80ab4ccd204215705cf.png

Only Napkin on the Table - White Rabbit Ears.

image.thumb.png.65fe7efe618b39302f2ebba0e3c49422.png

Relevance :

There are Twelve Chapters in "Alice in Wonderland".

There are Twelve Months in a year.

There are many many references/allusions to "Alice in Wonderland" in the Q drops (also White Rabbit).

It appears there is a correlation between Current Events, "Alice in Wonderland", Months, and Chapters.

The full Book has been outlined, and now it seems detailed as well (first appeared July 8, but seems it may have been done earlier).

There is a history of other odd items/events from Q info coming to pass.

image.png.b2ccb867037cc70ec0e26daffa5e1ab0.png

This is one of those items that can put dates to things, which I really don't like to do (too many slides / misdirects).

Also, there is currently still one outstanding item for July, so I'm also waiting to see how that plays out.

A lot info and graphics in this, so it would be a multiple post deal - probably twelve at least to fairly cover each month.

Yeah, this is going to have to be a new thread if I do it, there would be too much other info to break the flow.

Not sure I've got the bandwidth to do this one.

I understand the idea that raising interest rates stop an economy from crashing into runaway inflation.

But as soon as a republican gets into office, and the economy starts to really grow?

at the signs of significant inflation, it adjusts to work against it. Or, it can keep a president from seeing success in growing

the economy. When it costs companies a whole lot more in interest, it's tougher to get expansion loans, raw material loans...at least cost-effectively.

I never liked economics. Worse than boring. and world history - don't care much, except in the middle east - that was fascinating, and WWII.

and art appreciation. Monet/Manet, Van Gogh (starry starry night), etc etc etc. I like outdoor art, I like realism. I couldn't care less about cubism, blah blah, can't tell what the hell the "artist" is painting....

oh, but getting back to boring economics - demand-pull inflation... and cost-push inflation?

interest rates can control both. too much money in circulation, and too costly money, less money...

whatever. don't like economics.

1 hour ago, calfoxwc said:

I understand the idea that raising interest rates stop an economy from crashing into runaway inflation.

But as soon as a republican gets into office, and the economy starts to really grow?

at the signs of significant inflation, it adjusts to work against it. Or, it can keep a president from seeing success in growing

the economy. When it costs companies a whole lot more in interest, it's tougher to get expansion loans, raw material loans...at least cost-effectively.

I never liked economics. Worse than boring. and world history - don't care much, except in the middle east - that was fascinating, and WWII.

and art appreciation. Monet/Manet, Van Gogh (starry starry night), etc etc etc. I like outdoor art, I like realism. I couldn't care less about cubism, blah blah, can't tell what the hell the "artist" is painting....

oh, but getting back to boring economics - demand-pull inflation... and cost-push inflation?

interest rates can control both. too much money in circulation, and too costly money, less money...

whatever. don't like economics.

Yes, Economics is a lot more complex than people realize.

Low Interest Rates can be a good thing short term for Business investment, but it discourages Savings (little / no return) so the money for borrowing drys up.

Fed prints more money to remedy this, but it devalues the $ and results in Inflation.

Too high of Rates and it's cost prohibitive to borrow for growth.

There's a sweet spot.

One problem with the low rates we've had for so long (which should have resulted in much better growth) is that O dropped a huge Tax on the Country via O-Care.

This of course caused other problems, but I'm not going to get into them right now.

It is questioned whether the Federal Reserve is actually legal (not Ratified?).

If true, that's one reason Trump will go after it.

Here's something no one is talking about that was caught during the Lights out Presser earlier this week (lot more to that I'm not getting into).

image.thumb.png.8993898547754f1ad71a4499f71aec53.png

So what does this say ?

Taxes 2 point 0

Permanent Middle Class Tax Cuts

Recently Trump said they are working on a second round of Tax cuts for the Fall, so this may just be an alert for that.

I've seen another piece where Trump may want to do away with the Income Tax all together (IRS as well) and go back to the way we funded Government before the Fed.

Roughly a sort of consumption Tax and a Tariff variation.

The numbers for our current situation showed the Gov would actually pull in more this way and the people - well, no Income Tax it's not hard to figure out.

Tariffs can be a drag, but if done correctly would actually push the U.S. back to self sufficiency, which I think may actually be one of Trumps goals.

Being self sufficient would give us huge leverage (something Trump loves) in negotiating Trade deals as well.

May be a little bumpy getting there, but with Trump working on getting the Economy really going (it's going to get much better than what we have now) it won't be as noticeable.

• Thanks 1

that is the key - SELF-SUFFICIENCY.

We live in the world, but the left wants us to be beholden/dependent on the global new world order.

It's a mental aberration, I think.

Open borders, all dependent on the global economy, UN interference in a nation's sovereignty...(see the EU)..

sick stuff.

Especially because, we are AMERICA. They hate that.

and so does the left.

What a crazy Weekend.

Hollywood is in meltdown mode, and it all started with James Gunn issue above.

image.png.af62b94ed8cdb15673ed546e7fa1b88c.png

The above original Tweet was from several years back.

image.png.6b3151d161d6cf05c480085b8c6d695f.png

image.png.e7db6ca84aca89bc79d5a5644b4298e0.png

https://nypost.com/2018/03/05/facebook-survey-asks-users-if-they-condone-pedophilia/

image.png.0a44725c60b8931d9c3b575333b435ba.png

image.png.ce25c6a960d3230103a6feed177ee6ed.png

List is growing, I'm sure it'll continue to do so.

image.png.b9801bb7f622766d9bb9d61090e54d36.png

Way more than I cared to get into, but the point needed to be made.

Lot HW people defending / condoning what Gunn was doing.

I have seen Articles where they are trying to say it's a "normal" orientation and they want to be part of LBGT.

Not surprise to see NAMBLA here either.

So much more that could be posted on this from just the past few days.

58 minutes ago, JAFBF said:

What a crazy Weekend.

Hollywood is in meltdown mode, and it all started with James Gunn issue above.

image.png.af62b94ed8cdb15673ed546e7fa1b88c.png

The sheer utter unadulterated and terrified desperation these people are showing by pulling up an 8 year old tweet from sarah fukking silverman is profound. What are you guys afraid of JAF or Ed whoever the fuk you are....??   What's about to drop that made the call go out to frantically find anything and everything  no matter the context? The silverman tweet is a "CLEAR" troll and the likely context is about men who like to say in public that perhaps rape is not rape if the woman made the first move but then later said no. I would have to research that tweet and what was going on at the time but obvious troll is obvious.....and you know it, yet you're still doing what you're told aren't you?

the whole obamao bunch are corrupt pieces of garbage'.

if they were investigating Page long before he joined up with the Trump campaign....

why the hell didn't they go to Trump and warn him?

every honest American knows why.

9 hours ago, calfoxwc said:

the whole obamao bunch are corrupt pieces of garbage'.

if they were investigating Page long before he joined up with the Trump campaign....

why the hell didn't they go to Trump and warn him?

every honest American knows why.

because that coukd potentially warn their target he's being watched u numpty. Thats not how counter espionage works. i mean its just common fukking sense

On 7/22/2018 at 8:23 PM, Clevfan4life said:

The sheer utter unadulterated and terrified desperation these people are showing by pulling up an 8 year old tweet from sarah fukking silverman is profound. What are you guys afraid of JAF or Ed whoever the fuk you are....??   What's about to drop that made the call go out to frantically find anything and everything  no matter the context? The silverman tweet is a "CLEAR" troll and the likely context is about men who like to say in public that perhaps rape is not rape if the woman made the first move but then later said no. I would have to research that tweet and what was going on at the time but obvious troll is obvious.....and you know it, yet you're still doing what you're told aren't you?

I had more on this particular person, but I'm still vetting it.

There are/were a $#!+load of more along this line I could have pulled, but the post was already longer than I wanted it to be.

Here's a good summary/reaction to the wild Weekend covering multiple subjects.

• Thanks 1

NXIVM back in the News cycle.

image.png.77fd8f9337ba09d87ebd66445ccd9b86.png

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-44946059

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/crime-courts/feds-arrest-seagram-heiress-bronfman-nxivm-sex-slave-case-n894136

Only $100M Bond   .   .   .   O-O

image.png.bc6fc90bf74659feb93ef10692b3c14a.png

RICO

This all has links through Pedo Gate - don't forget Allison Mack & Raniere.

If ya'll haven't figured it out yet, yes, this is part of Pizza Gate (which just hit too soon for any movement on it).

There have been a phenomenal amount of Pedo Arrests over the last year, they're just not being labeled that.

Remember, bottom to top.

Here is an area where we're seeing some higher echelons being hit.

image.png.d2acd363ddaa06f52ae957c53b90cf8e.png

Seems there are going to be quite a few RICO Cases, we did have a heads up on this some months back.

image.png.600e381bd03505a5736c9548a44d39ea.png

Could just be the craziness of the last few days, but there have been some other bits.

image.png.2b223683892ee11bcbcad1b6dd1def12.png

I do think we are getting more Whistleblowers, but there's still an air of caution.

Anonymous drops sure, but face on are still cautious.

image.png.be5b4ffb6389b8cd0b4252002575d37e.png

Here's a better answer to Will Sommer, plus it links back up to the Sarah Silverman Tweet.

image.thumb.png.f7f6d9b0dbf754f467c74dddf6316fc4.png

Yep, they've been digging the $#!+ out of all kinds of stuff.

image.thumb.png.298531331945585ba007a347aef61557.png

(This is why I had that old Tweet, but was waiting for authentication).

1 hour ago, DieHardBrownsFan said:

I'm eagerly waiting for Crooked Hillary and  the others to be behind bars.

You, me, and a host of others.

image.png.289c47fa8f5df45846aeb940e6575ec4.png

https://gosar.house.gov/uploadedfiles/criminal-referral.pdf

This dropped back in April from some of our Congressmen, probably got lost among some other things going on back then.

I'm still expecting January, but there are hints it could be sooner.

This is something no one's even noticed.

image.png.7c529c9baf0bdc4488719831cfd204aa.png

Pretty much everything about a FISA is classified, FOIA doesn't apply.

So where is this 450 page FISA (Redacted to high Heaven) coming from ?

Here's the video referenced :

These names were mentioned recently, here they are in more relevant context :

image.png.34f8499a1ba72425287d3804b303cde1.png

• Like 1

image.thumb.png.3ff3d51cce104b085effeadda6581cf2.png

I seem to be seeing some evidence to this (Rosenstein is still a huge question to me), but this one is mainly for the attachment.

image.thumb.png.5a1fa008fc941715346bf7f68bef6f1b.png

All important and true (even though I don't think I posted about these).

#7 - Yeah, Q Team did that - hacked their Phones and took pics with them of where they were and what they were doing.

Remember what I said about "The Hammer" several posts back ?

Here you go.

Have a lot more I could post today, but I'll cut it with this for today :

image.png.356a202c0a305ec5481c23b70ac886e3.png

UPDATE:

Making a quick addition to previous post (FISA / FOIA) with Rep. Jordan info.

• Like 1