Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
JAFBF

Story time . . . Swamp draining (OIG Report v1.0)

Recommended Posts

So the carole paladino that was killed in NJ along with her husband, was in her mid 70's....

"john Paladino was on the Newfield School Board and worked at a funeral home. Carole Paladino was a retired school nurse."
 

that carole paladino was scheduled to testify against the Clinton foundation?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, Clevfan4life said:

So the carole paladino that was killed in NJ along with her husband, was in her mid 70's....

"john Paladino was on the Newfield School Board and worked at a funeral home. Carole Paladino was a retired school nurse."
 

that carole paladino was scheduled to testify against the Clinton foundation?

I saw this from multiple sources, one of the root sources has since dropped the (no explanation).

 

Here are the standing connections - the could get long.

image.png.ac388620d6131c43a55ad20f0f8c95f5.png

Lead Nurse validation - https://www.linkedin.com/in/carole-paladino-5033a347/

Training Protocols validation - https://www.state.nj.us/education/students/safety/health/services/epi.pdf

 

She was part of getting this law - https://www.courierpostonline.com/story/news/health/2015/12/01/nj-epinephrine-bill/76575928/

and this law - https://www.nj.com/politics/index.ssf/2015/02/law_lets_schools_use_epipens_without_parental_perm.html

 

This connects her to this :

image.png.fc33cad9498c2037d693e702389d146b.png

https://nypost.com/2016/08/25/company-that-price-gouged-epipen-is-clinton-foundation-donor/

 

Which connects to :

image.png.c309f121d3d8916b889a51c1187da722.png

 

Connecting too (The Firm once again):

 

image.thumb.png.bafa557f2c8ca7ff4d542f607d3e508c.png

 

And more info.

 

image.png.a9e28d214317107aed8839b1e0ad3132.png

 

So, with all this, could I have left up the original post ?

Probably, but there still probably a bit more digging to do, and it's just not worth the time right now.

 

And like I said, there were multiple other sources on this initially as well.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

im not seeing where anybody would deem it necessary to off her. this is a "stretch" to say the least. but hey why fuk with a good anti cf narrative right?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Clevfan4life said:

im not seeing where anybody would deem it necessary to off her. this is a "stretch" to say the least. but hey why fuk with a good anti cf narrative right?

I would tend to agree, but her being involved in a RICO case there has to be something else going on.

 

Too much digging for something that may be pretty difficult to find, which is why I'm parking this one.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Need to get in front of this one.

 

image.png.e4e493c68df65b4ce36f28acc264fdd1.png

 

Don't know what to make of this.

The Story from yesterday is from legit sources, though the details contradicted Q info from last year (thought it might be purposeful disinfo).

I never watched this Presser, but now this is being relayed.

 

Just be aware that there are two stories - the original one (I can dig it up if need be) and the one from yesterday.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well isn't this interesting.

I knew we were going to get 5 Supreme Court Justices from Trump, now I know where the other two are coming from (RBG is #3).

 

image.thumb.png.ef16c29237afe84ec7c0141219540c56.png

 

Talk about a cataclysmic power shift in the Supreme Court - the Left is going to totally freak.

 

Yeah, O appointments are toast once this issue is settled.

It's going to be pretty wide spread too (8 years worth).

 

Doubt it ?

 

image.png.f2c46754e1af0983b99e7af5161ff010.png

 

He doesn't.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

wow more nuclear bomb bullsht that wont come to pass just like every other call for a nuke to go off that you've posted for a whole year now. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/10/2018 at 5:56 PM, JAFBF said:

Well isn't this interesting.

I knew we were going to get 5 Supreme Court Justices from Trump, now I know where the other two are coming from (RBG is #3).

 

image.thumb.png.ef16c29237afe84ec7c0141219540c56.png

 

Talk about a cataclysmic power shift in the Supreme Court - the Left is going to totally freak.

 

Yeah, O appointments are toast once this issue is settled.

It's going to be pretty wide spread too (8 years worth).

 

Doubt it ?

 

image.png.f2c46754e1af0983b99e7af5161ff010.png

 

He doesn't.

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

generally speaking, this thread is worthless.

the sex slave cult, what Trump said about fascist dirty marxist barry buttock obaMao...

then ...

you "knew" Trump would have five supreme court justices.........

this q super-secret scoopy-dew can't go further/out of super-duper-secret time/vague super secret

nothingburgers/innuendo...

Kinda like pro wrastlin - I know it's fake, but once in a while, it's slightly interesting to watch the same old stupidity.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/10/2018 at 5:59 PM, Clevfan4life said:

wow more nuclear bomb bullsht that wont come to pass just like every other call for a nuke to go off that you've posted for a whole year now. 

You do know some of the "crazy" stuff I've said has come to pass ?

Give it time, it took a looonnngggg time to get where we are today.

 

13 hours ago, calfoxwc said:

generally speaking, this thread is worthless.

the sex slave cult, what Trump said about fascist dirty marxist barry buttock obaMao...

then ...

you "knew" Trump would have five supreme court justices.........

this q super-secret scoopy-dew can't go further/out of super-duper-secret time/vague super secret

nothingburgers/innuendo...

Kinda like pro wrastlin - I know it's fake, but once in a while, it's slightly interesting to watch the same old stupidity.

Supreme Court info is not a Q deal, much better source.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

How about this ?

 

image.png.ec449f55fb79ac308cb2ebcb631be5a9.png

 

This from high up in the FBI - confirming the existence of SAP's on Hildebeasts Server.

 

Anyone recall how serious SAP's are ?

 

image.png.85ff5dd682005f67ea90cd24d685ecec.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, JAFBF said:

How about this ?

 

image.png.ec449f55fb79ac308cb2ebcb631be5a9.png

 

This from high up in the FBI - confirming the existence of SAP's on Hildebeasts Server.

 

Anyone recall how serious SAP's are ?

 

image.png.85ff5dd682005f67ea90cd24d685ecec.png

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2016/jan/20/hillary-clinton-classified-email-special-access-program

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/h-a-goodman/hillary-clintons-private-_b_10354484.html

 

links from 2016 and 2017, ur breathlessly posting material as if this hasn't been known for awhile. What the Clintons have contended is that at the time she first had that stuff it wasn't classified like that. I don't know if that's true or not, it likely isn't on some of the stuff and likely is on a small number of them so she's claiming all of them under that excuse. Point is, ur regurgitating old info like it was some new flash bombshell that was dropped in the strzok testimony....from which I now gather nothing of any value came from the guy rope a doped the entire hearing and conservatives are pissed he beat them at their own game. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Clevfan4life said:

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2016/jan/20/hillary-clinton-classified-email-special-access-program

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/h-a-goodman/hillary-clintons-private-_b_10354484.html

 

links from 2016 and 2017, ur breathlessly posting material as if this hasn't been known for awhile. What the Clintons have contended is that at the time she first had that stuff it wasn't classified like that. I don't know if that's true or not, it likely isn't on some of the stuff and likely is on a small number of them so she's claiming all of them under that excuse. Point is, ur regurgitating old info like it was some new flash bombshell that was dropped in the strzok testimony....from which I now gather nothing of any value came from the guy rope a doped the entire hearing and conservatives are pissed he beat them at their own game. 

The post was not for you, you have at least some idea of what's going on.

 

The post is for the people in denial   .   .   .   Hildebeast is planning on running in 2020 again for crying out loud.

You forget how Brain washed many on the Left are.

 

Even with all this evidence, they will still support a Hildebeast run.

That is insanity, and that is what we're dealing with.

 

You're missing the point that this crap has to be put in peoples face in hope of getting their attention and have them think for themselves instead of following a Left/Right dogma.

 

Mid Terms prep.

You're going to keep seeing stuff put in peoples face, there is some crazy stuff going on.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Crooked Hillary's health isn't good.  Even if she does decide to run, I doubt she would win the nomination.  Although, I would hope she would.  That would be great seeing her get beat again.  Although Tex would be on her campaign.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

hillary is not planning on running. and even if she would be, theres no chance the left would risk their shot of ending trump at 4 years. i promise you they know full well whats possible here in 2 years and they're not gonna fuk it up. obama has a better chance of getting the constitution rewritten and getting another run at it than hillary has of getting the primary. 

i almost wish obama could run again just to be daily entertained by cals rants. I honestly think cal's family would have to have him committed if obama was able to run again.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

There just has to be something wrong with him. Seriously weird.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This isn't the one I saw earlier, but it shows it's not to be ruled out.

 

image.png.14d27222204451c067c3d46a1cb5a800.png

https://truepundit.com/former-bill-clinton-adviser-pleads-with-hillary-not-to-run-in-2020-for-her-familys-sake/

Also :

https://nypost.com/2018/07/07/is-hillary-clinton-secretly-planning-to-run-in-2020/amp/?__twitter_impression=true

 

There was one Poll where apparently she was way out in front (lack of competition).

 

A recent one has her second behind Biden.

Polls being what they are anymore, who knows, but if she is second that could land a VP spot.

 

Too close to the Presidency for my liking, especially for the track record of people around her in her way.

 

Not likely to happen, but there it is.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

if the dems are that stupid it proves thst both parties now give nonfuks about any pretenses, they're gonna run the pieces of sht they feel like and we just have to suk it, two parties bitches nothing u can do about it!!

i might actually have to.vote for trump if that happens

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Clevfan4life said:

if the dems are that stupid it proves thst both parties now give nonfuks about any pretenses, they're gonna run the pieces of sht they feel like and we just have to suk it, two parties bitches nothing u can do about it!!

i might actually have to.vote for trump if that happens

Didn't they already do that with Bernie ?

 

How about this :

 

image.png.b5195780d50db998aa7424031a7d0ffc.png

https://truepundit.com/house-gop-to-bring-dem-abolish-ice-bill-up-for-vote/

 

But then :

 

image.png.8b37307cc571baaed7f3695b1607bc86.png

 

It's a Mad World.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

because the whole abolish ice thing was a political stunt and they've now been made aware of how stupid that idea really is. but its "equally" as stupid as the idea of abolishing the epa cause then #freeforall on chemicals being disposed of in our land, water and air. Ive seen personally how a small business got caught dumping industrial solvent in the storm drains and then claiming it was a one off event by a dumb emoyee when in reality they were doing it for decades.

both sides need to calm the fuk down with the stupid sht

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
A campaign stump pledge by Trump to scrap the EPA in its entirety was “an aspirational goal” that would be best achieved by incremental demolition rather than an executive order, according to Ebell.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×