THE BROWNS BOARD

Story time . . . Swamp draining ( . . . )

JAFBF

i do have a weird story about that symbo tho that ive never been able to explain. it was the weekend of the rnc in cleveland and me and my buddy went to a semi private range down near ashland we like going to. there was this weird dude there not shooting but walking around claiming he was just checking out the range. i immediately thought this must be a fed piggy that they probably sent many of em out to monitor the ranges within driving distance of cleveland. making sure there werent people practicing for something against the convention. 

anyway, i get back in the car to drive homevand i see a clothing patch with a symbol ive never seen before. i took a picture of it and sent it to my buddy asking if he left it in my car even tho we drove seperately. he said fuk no but thought it might be some kind union symbol. sure enough it was the carpenters union, which has mason origins. how the fuk it got into my passenger seat is beyond fukking me. only thing i could think of was the dude walking around behind us threw it into my cars open window....but why? still perplexes me to this day

8 hours ago, calfoxwc said:

I watched some of the Wray and Rosenstein interviews at Congress.

There is something very sick about their arrogant deflections and smart butt

replies. Serious filth and corruption, and rosenstein is just one of them.

Comey may be the worst of them, or not.

Strzok/Page are scum, and so are the two attorneys that Congress wasn't allowed to

know their names because they were employees of the counter-intel...

nope. They are NOT. That was also a lie.

I saw something about RR when this was going on, wish I could remember where and all the details.

RR is bad news, I've posted about him actually having subordinates shaking from his intimidation tactics.

He's been referred to as the White Eric Holder.

He's toast, he has two options and they both end him in the DOJ.

Oh, and he's the one that put together the Executive Summary for the OIG Report - does not jive with the body, plus the two restricted/classified Appendixes.

Wray is supposedly a by the book to the degree of being a nerd about it (going by the book).

Said to be a good guy, but it's hard to tell - could just be because he's a stickler to procedures.

9 hours ago, Clevfan4life said:

i do have a weird story about that symbo tho that ive never been able to explain. it was the weekend of the rnc in cleveland and me and my buddy went to a semi private range down near ashland we like going to. there was this weird dude there not shooting but walking around claiming he was just checking out the range. i immediately thought this must be a fed piggy that they probably sent many of em out to monitor the ranges within driving distance of cleveland. making sure there werent people practicing for something against the convention. 

anyway, i get back in the car to drive homevand i see a clothing patch with a symbol ive never seen before. i took a picture of it and sent it to my buddy asking if he left it in my car even tho we drove seperately. he said fuk no but thought it might be some kind union symbol. sure enough it was the carpenters union, which has mason origins. how the fuk it got into my passenger seat is beyond fukking me. only thing i could think of was the dude walking around behind us threw it into my cars open window....but why? still perplexes me to this day

Recruitment ?

Then again, after some other things I've seen today could be something more sinister.

My Dad was a Mason, but I don't know squat about any of it.

Just thought it was like the Shriners or Kawalas or whatever - never had the time or interest to look into it further, was a long time ago.

Come to think of it, that's when we still lived in the Cleveland area when he joined them, I was still in Elementary School.

Not putting this in the other thread, just dropping a little history here.

image.png.e8c1d9ef037d7999feaa97567ed2a22e.png

image.png.450727fe808f16d2568f5872b5dbd85a.png

image.png.fb03ddb0f4be81f95a44bf5ab37f48cc.png

Therapist may be Clown connected (lost item).

image.png.24d704f2b5c3a7c9bd8b93c6eb21bdd0.png

He may have been sandwiched between IC Agencies.

Errata notes :

Shotgun again

Ex Fed Emp

Criminal Record

Red Shield Crest

image.png.17a717650e22f41da0ba65106cc00b58.png

image.png.8d7ac17fda95671c07c9f8bd94951318.png

Seriously stupid   .   .   .   or desperate.

You've got the heat from the NXIVM scandal / investigation going on and you're looking at ways to keep the Trafficking going on.

Just shine that light right on yourself - but then maybe a lot of folks don't know what's going on here.

Oh, this reminds of something I don't think I had time to bring up that some people may be perturbed with POTUS (again) about putting families back together at the Border.

Cool your Jets, there's more to the story - E.O. in this case.

See, there seems to be this little item about DNA testing in it   .   .   .   

Yup, if you're not really related (Human Trafficker in other words), then you just got nailed and win a free trip to the Pokey.

Additionally, Traffickers are now going to be aware of this and are going to be less likely to Traffick.

Chess, not Checkers.

so now the bomb drops in december. u see how they keep kicking the ball down the road? this is classical neocon propaganda. trying to keep the fish hooked. at this point, i really am.starting to wonder if the people putting this stuff out are infact tied to.trump. they try to.hide their partisanship with proclamations of govt wide swamp obliteration but they also know who their audience is, so they drop meaty little nuggets about democrats getting theirs blah blah blah. 

i remember the triumphant proclamations after trump came back from singapore and wouldnt u know our friend jabf stuck his nose in another thread bleating out fake news at reports of NK keeping their nuke program going. cause that would undermine pretty much all nearly 30 pages and a year of carefully planted propaganda that jabf has placed here.

food for thought

8 hours ago, Clevfan4life said:

so now the bomb drops in december. u see how they keep kicking the ball down the road? this is classical neocon propaganda. trying to keep the fish hooked. at this point, i really am.starting to wonder if the people putting this stuff out are infact tied to.trump. they try to.hide their partisanship with proclamations of govt wide swamp obliteration but they also know who their audience is, so they drop meaty little nuggets about democrats getting theirs blah blah blah. 

i remember the triumphant proclamations after trump came back from singapore and wouldnt u know our friend jabf stuck his nose in another thread bleating out fake news at reports of NK keeping their nuke program going. cause that would undermine pretty much all nearly 30 pages and a year of carefully planted propaganda that jabf has placed here.

food for thought

Back when I started this, I had no idea of the scope of what POTUS was actually doing - it is magnitudes greater than anything I had thought.

And as I've said, House cleaning and new Congress, and I don't expect the big dogs to be hit until January.

No idea what the Parade is going to be celebratory for other than Veterans.

Here some NK info for you:

image.thumb.png.68b3d8fe5037a792931f8951befaf858.png

Once again, if you don't think anything is happening, you're not paying attention.

This is just up through the beginning of May.

image.thumb.png.9a50045116e0779692ab61a97ef44302.png

I have posted these individually before, not going to post them again.

It's stunning how much has happened since the Inauguration - truly amazing.

The Media is intentionally not covering it, otherwise there would be even more people clued into to what is going on and what has happened.

That is going to be changing though.

Yes, continue to drain the swamp of all those vile critters, i.e. offspring. Lovely family in charge in the WH. So honest, so sincere and maybe they will even let you apply to Trump University....................oh wait................🙈🙉🙊

https://www.newyorker.com/news/our-columnists/the-inconvenient-legal-troubles-that-lie-ahead-for-the-trump-foundation

40 minutes ago, TexasAg1969 said:

Yes, continue to drain the swamp of all those vile critters, i.e. offspring. Lovely family in charge in the WH. So honest, so sincere and maybe they will even let you apply to Trump University....................oh wait................🙈🙉🙊

https://www.newyorker.com/news/our-columnists/the-inconvenient-legal-troubles-that-lie-ahead-for-the-trump-foundation

I have no doubt that if you work hard and apply the practices outlined at Trump University there's no reason you should not be successful. Same thing at the University of Akron Ohio State, Texas A&M or Harvard. Lazy cnts sign up for any educational process and fail love to blame the system.

WSS

1 hour ago, Westside Steve said:

I have no doubt that if you work hard and apply the practices outlined at Trump University there's no reason you should not be successful. Same thing at the University of Akron Ohio State, Texas A&M or Harvard. Lazy cnts sign up for any educational process and fail love to blame the system.

WSS

Trump University was a fraudulent money scheme that in the end had to settle out of court. They should have been taken to criminal court. It was a fraud lawsuit payoff,  make no mistake about that.

http://money.cnn.com/2017/01/18/news/trump-university-settlement-payment/index.htmlhttp://money.cnn.com/2017/01/18/news/trump-university-settlement-payment/index.html

43 minutes ago, TexasAg1969 said:

Trump University was a fraudulent money scheme that in the end had to settle out of court. They should have been taken to criminal court. It was a fraud lawsuit payoff,  make no mistake about that.

http://money.cnn.com/2017/01/18/news/trump-university-settlement-payment/index.htmlhttp://money.cnn.com/2017/01/18/news/trump-university-settlement-payment/index.html

But it didn't go to Criminal Court did it? And one of the crappy things about our legal system is that too often it's cheaper to pay off lazy suckers where to pay for a drawn-out lawsuit.

WSS

4 hours ago, TexasAg1969 said:

Okay, let's go right to the source/target of this.

image.png.11d43668325ec66e579e3a38b88db083.png

image.png.ba57c612299847dd80427986bf67f145.png

image.thumb.png.4420138aafd5504b00e1d6128d492302.png

I saw this bit several days ago, wasn't worth bringing up in comparison to all the stuff coming out.

Funny how the CF essentially dried up as soon as she lost   .   .   .  

6 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

But it didn't go to Criminal Court did it? And one of the crappy things about our legal system is that too often it's cheaper to pay off lazy suckers where to pay for a drawn-out lawsuit.

WSS

One way to keep it out of criminal court is to pay off the complainants.