THE BROWNS BOARD

Story time . . . Swamp draining ( . . . )

JAFBF

image.thumb.png.8cd7a02e053d76cb490e552a967dddbf.png

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018/06/08/james-wolfe-former-senate-intel-panel-security-director-indicted-for-allegedly-lying-to-fbi.html

Espionage as well.

image.png.e44347fe4fa7b4e8b6aa089fc055cfa7.png

Who is Ali Watkins ?

I could dig up a few items and post them, but let's just leave it at this :

- She's been sleeping with James Wolfe for quite some time.

image.png.c1904110bb8545e037dced13d388588b.png

Ali is the one in the upper right corner.

image.png.3699705cba5c02390e5cc3fae25edb11.png

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2018/06/07/jeff-sessions-delivers-doj-nails-senate-intel-committees-security-chief-as-deep-state-leaker/

image.png.13ff04539d0a90df91cd00277993cabc.png

1 hour ago, Clevfan4life said:

oh the dalai lama's a clinton pedo npw too? well why not right? just cast the net out there and say the first name u pull out of ur butt

These aren't the original ones where I saw it, but not too difficult to find.

https://artvoice.com/2017/11/30/nxivm-cult-named-as-part-of-the-reason-dalai-lama-suspends-secretary-lama-tenzin-dhonden/

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5230067/Dalai-Lamas-1-MILLION-women-branding-sex-cult.html

In case you haven't noticed yet, Pedo is a reoccurring theme throughout much of the corruption as this is one of the main things they use to corrupt and Blackmail.

NXIVM is huge and is still developing - probably should have done a separate thread on it, but I just don't have the time.

22 hours ago, Clevfan4life said:

omg tbis bullsht is literally an endless wellspring. 

You have absolutely no ideal how huge this is - it touches upon all facets of life around the Globe.

This goes to the Highest Echelons.

You're pissed at me for one muddy post.

Got news for ya, no one's perfect, only God hits @ 100%.

That post/story, I stand by it.

Multiple sources and one in particular I have high confidence in.

Your friend my still be right - from his perspective.

Pull up a map of the area and look around - there's a flatout $#!+ ton of Military in the area.

It's  Washington D.C. for crying out loud - Swamp Central.

Cold hard facts regardless of what happens this coming week (could be a total whimper).

There is not enough Political support for POTUS to do everything that needs to be done.

One year ago, look at how much support from Congress he got - nothing but lip service and going through the motions, very little got done that should have been a cakewalk.

Things are changing.

Look at the support POTUS is currently getting, the R's are actually digging into to things and raising a fuss - there was NONE of that last year.

There is still not enough support to get done what needs to be done - too many RINO's.

Again, things are changing.

Look at what just happened in California of all places - the D's lost their Super Majority, and the R's showed up.

If the Mid Terms goes as it seems they are now trending towards, then POTUS should have enough support to get done the things needed.

This puts things into early next year after the new Congress is sworn in.

Is it a Stalemate until then ?

I seriously doubt it, there is still a lot to do to get ready for that.

What I expect to see things managed to affect the Mid Terms - that means we should be seeing some serious some coming out.

Could it all happen sooner ?

I'd love to see that, but logically the above seems to be the most likely timeline.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

i made a seperate thread in support of trumps stance on trade, that being said...the assshole better not drive major euro countries into russia's sphere of influence. which is exactly what putin wants. 

theres a right way to stand up for american trade and a wrong way. telling canada they're a national security threat is not good

42 minutes ago, JAFBF said:

From the G7 that just took place (Trump left before the Climate BS).

image.png.d9236d3ef2b7cae61355bbe0b7c378de.png

image.thumb.png.46d631f4ea1ac2e573857cea4146dd28.png

image.thumb.png.9955d17db5649595180d3526ba014f96.png

image.thumb.png.7b88c4a108917e794fa2ce20ca307e04.png

He does seem rather pleased in that B&W photo.

Also appears he's got Abe's (Japan) support on this as well.

image.png.c57367321b689a19a367e246c67503ef.png

this picture was released first on merkles instagram. read into that what u will. 

18 hours ago, Clevfan4life said:

this picture was released first on merkles instagram. read into that what u will. 

Yep, but if you look closely you'll see POTUS is engaged with Macron, not Merkel, and you can see Abe definitely has his back.

That B&W photo though, looks like a couple stunned faces there on the left side, especially the guy in the Glasses.

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

Lot of buzz this morning on things I usually check - seems like something really is brewing.

This one's coming from multiple places.

image.png.3f47677d3805edc76c0435c4db5f9a4f.png

Found something that'll be multiple posts, but need to look into it further.

6 hours ago, Clevfan4life said:

something "yuuuggge" is always dropping tommorrow jabf. you've literally been doing that since this thread started lime half a year ago. do u see why i think ur a paid cuckster trolling a spoets forum board?

I get it.

If you don't think my patience is wearing from all it this as well, you're mistaken.

Bill Mitchell is not just some random guy on the Internet though   .   .   .   tends to put a bit more weight to this.

Here's a few more ticks on this.

image.png.9e058cb963934932901c2c8fbd19e67d.png

image.png.4a6d515010d9b5540e3751bdd736b614.png

JA = Julian Assange

Lot of confusion on this guy still - has posted some darn interesting things though (today a rainy pic of the Towers where the NK Summit is to be held).

image.png.c1cc7386a6ba0bd9399df36a825b9d7c.png

Clev, I believe you have contacts in the area, you may be able to get a better feel on this than I can.

It may well be discreet stuff though, so who knows - I'm not even certain it's D.C. where's it happening or if that's the Time Zone.

Don't count on MSM covering it unless it is just to huge to ignore - even then   .   .   .

On another note, it sounds like something is seriously brewing in the UK.

I don't know what stage it is at, but it's something else I need to look into.

Incoming large number of posts.

These are going to be in xChan format as that's where they originated.

A little background on this.

There are occasionally "Helpers" on the Q board - a few of note have been Julian Assange and Ed Snowden.

One of these held a little Q&A last night / then morning and someone assembled them in a more compact format.

This is what's coming (post wise).

14 hours ago, JAFBF said:

Sure seems like something's up, going to be one helluva let down if it's nothing.

image.png.b20f0a1cc02f9cf2e59652b6e4e68b21.png

And just so I don't lose it again, here's this oddity.

https://sethrich.azurewebsites.net/

its just a resetting timer. last night at midnight it said 8 hours. look at it now it says 5 hours. its 1:42pm....do the math real quick and im sure you'll agree more than 3 hours have passed since midnight yesterday. ill expect a concession speech. especually if i click thst link in 5 hours and thebtimer has quite clearly been reset again. this is all a trololokololololol and ur gonna Shmucking admit it