THE BROWNS BOARD

Story time . . . Swamp draining ( . . . )

JAFBF

so agaon, who's payroll are u on dude? nobody posts 6 months of sht that 1)never came to pass.  and

2) smacks of virulent propaganda. u've clearly been trained in how to doggy walk feeble, susceptible minds. and ur being fed the "dangling carrot". ur not doing this cause of some patriotic passion. who's paying u to do this?

18 hours ago, Clevfan4life said:

so agaon, who's payroll are u on dude? nobody posts 6 months of sht that 1)never came to pass.  and

2) smacks of virulent propaganda. u've clearly been trained in how to doggy walk feeble, susceptible minds. and ur being fed the "dangling carrot". ur not doing this cause of some patriotic passion. who's paying u to do this?

Nope, shootin' you straight.

No one's paying me, no one told me to do this, and no one asked me to do this.

Stuff is happening, you're just not looking in the right places.

- Uranium One - first Indictment was handed down some time ago.

- One item I missed, there have been over 2,500 significant Resignations since September 1 (Politicians, CEO's, and other Leadership positions).

- Another huge item is the result of the Dec 21 E.O. signed, last I looked there were well over 1,100 pages of names with frozen/seized Assets as a result (pushing 100k people/organizations).

There's a ways to go yet.

5 minutes ago, JAFBF said:

Nope, shootin' you straight.

No one's paying me, no one told me to do this, and no one asked me to do this.

Stuff is happening, you're just not looking in the right places.

- Uranium One - first Indictment was handed down some time ago.

- One item I missed, there have been over 2,500 significant Resignations since September 1 (Politicians, CEO's, and other Leadership positions).

- Another huge item is the result of the Dec 21 E.O. signed, last I looked there were well over 1,100 pages of names with frozen/seized Assets as a result (pushing 100k people/organizations).

There's a ways to go yet.

Don't pay attention to the mentally ill.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, JAFBF said:

"curred: On May 10, Australian diplomat Alexander Downer met in a London bar with Trump adviser George Papadopoulos, who boasted of knowing that Russia would release dirt on Clinton."

thats from that article, this is evidently not in question and presumably why papadoppoplus is under indictment. what am i missing here? that little piece of info right there warrants the whole russia investigation. 

2 hours ago, Clevfan4life said:

"curred: On May 10, Australian diplomat Alexander Downer met in a London bar with Trump adviser George Papadopoulos, who boasted of knowing that Russia would release dirt on Clinton."

thats from that article, this is evidently not in question and presumably why papadoppoplus is under indictment. what am i missing here? that little piece of info right there warrants the whole russia investigation. 

image.thumb.png.aeebc88fe650d99d9ab79ff5284ed8fa.png

Full clip:

image.thumb.png.ec89b2206ec94ec6ec40c1b50035cb20.png

14 hours ago, Clevfan4life said:

"was about to".....emails between two FBI Shmuckbuddies isn't enough. They need proof. Same as Mueller needed more than "the peepee paper".....

image.png.3c87e909f7491eec7c004d8cf6adb65d.png

The FBI and WH were basically having a pissing contest to see who was going to take credit for exposing the (non-existent / non-crime) collusion.

The FBI had actually started in the Spring, so had/has the better claim plus the paper trail.

The WH got in after the fact and tried to take charge of the whole ball of of wax.

There is a huge cache of texts between Strzok and Page - they are in all kinds of trouble, and indications are they have cut a deal and are cooperating.

Funny, how the non crime of collusion (nope, not illegal) is going to end up snaring people for assisting in an attempted Coup - and make no mistake, that is what is going on here.

I don't know if anyone is paying attention to some of the things going on in the rest of the World, but remember, I said what was going on was going to be World wide.

image.png.73d05eb567667525a9d88b07cb1c4242.png

image.png.1b6b20c82fe1c57d1bbd1d8e94d6af38.png

http://behindtheblack.com/behind-the-black/points-of-information/italy-in-uproar-president-rejects-election-results/

In short, the President said he didn't like the Election results (for good reason) so they were going to have new Elections.

The Italian President is a Globalist (DS / Cabal / whatever) by the way.

See, the newly elected Government was/is likely to drop the Euro as currency and go back to the Lire.

The EU wouldn't like that too much.

With Brexit (being stalled hard), and this possibly leading to Italy also pulling out of the EU - we're seeing some big changes take place.

I never brought this up because there are so many things going on it's not possible to keep track of them all, plus the status was Italy was going to have another round of Elections.

Italy is Free !

image.png.7ec945ced443370d42d94910539c14e7.png

Some folks are not going to like where the credit for this is given.

22 hours ago, Clevfan4life said:

its literally brand new sht ever day that nothing will come of

Nothing   .   .   .

North Korea, end to a 65+ year War, plus denuclearization of the Korean Peninsula.

Italy just broke Globalist chains.

image.thumb.png.a42fff53646c602c2595ebc1cc7c50c6.png

Natives getting restless in UK

image.png.f0cfa93ba29fb3f6ff4357ce1429ca81.png

I've seen somethings about Netherlands, Sweden, and possibly Spain moving this way as well.

Don't forget Iran, things are going on there even though it's not being reported on.

This on top of all the things I've pointed out.

We didn't get into the mess we're in overnight, it's not going to be cleaned up overnight, but it will be quicker than the time it took this mess to be made.

I've come across some new info I need to process - some amazing stuff if it pans out.

We are witnessing the collapse of the Globalist Agenda right now.

image.png.60066176e668138115f77b433af8efd5.png

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-slovenia-election/anti-immigration-party-wins-slovenia-elections-idUSKCN1IY0V1?feedType=RSS&feedName=worldNews&utm_source=Twitter&utm_medium=Social&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+Reuters%2FworldNews+(Reuters+World+News)

Don't forget about Hungary - over 75% (might be as high as upper 80+%) voted for their new far Right Leader.

They are making a hard U turn from where they were headed.

20 minutes ago, JAFBF said:

Nothing   .   .   .

North Korea, end to a 65+ year War, plus denuclearization of the Korean Peninsula.

Italy just broke Globalist chains.

image.thumb.png.a42fff53646c602c2595ebc1cc7c50c6.png

Natives getting restless in UK

image.png.f0cfa93ba29fb3f6ff4357ce1429ca81.png

I've seen somethings about Netherlands, Sweden, and possibly Spain moving this way as well.

Don't forget Iran, things are going on there even though it's not being reported on.

This on top of all the things I've pointed out.

We didn't get into the mess we're in overnight, it's not going to be cleaned up overnight, but it will be quicker than the time it took this mess to be made.

I've come across some new info I need to process - some amazing stuff if it pans out.

Don't pay attention to transvestite mentally ill people.  Just sayin.........

I've been thinking this as well about the recent maintenance.

image.png.ca9c50750e80bad2d83a3038e9672dfd.png

I've gotten to where I hate putting dates on anything, but I'm seeing some pretty heavy stuff on these - in particular 6/11.

Back on 5/19 in the (intentional) password exposure post we were given the "-23".

It was not clear (at least to me and others) whether this meant 5/23 or 6/11 (5/19 + 23 = 6/11).

A LOT of crap actually did happen on 5/23, but now I'm thinking this is one of those multiple meanings things.

I say this because of something I've run across today which I'm still sorting out, but if 6/11 is the prime date with OIG & JA - WOW.

Followed the next day (6/12) with:

image.png.4991fcf926f962873bb13cd835c8cd88.png

Don't forget, Obama has/had a Server set up in NK, ex CEO Eric Schmidt and former Ambassador Bill Richardson did some work there, as well as Pelosi and others.

North Korea Peace talks have been a done deal for a long time folks, you've been watching Theater as I've posted elsewhere.

MSM is a month (or more) behind as Thomas Paine has consistently shown for quite some time.

Next couple of weeks could be very interesting if things play out being portrayed.

1 hour ago, DieHardBrownsFan said:

Don't pay attention to transvestite mentally ill people.  Just sayin.........

A refresher every now and then is a good thing.

We've actually come a long way since all this started.

I've been waiting on and following this the past several days, and they've finally released it.

image.thumb.png.2b0fee6485593794a2472bac91a4b2dd.png

image.thumb.png.50545fa5a23271dab9c207c347d97aec.png

image.thumb.png.fc043a0f3ced96e4d31c2480fbe5dd97.png

New addition Heat Map for May.

There is actually a little bit of confusion on this one, there may actually be ~500 more than what is reported here (could be 35,669 vs the reported 35,058).

Oh, and there was an additional 900+ found for last month as is reflected in the chart.

And yes, they forgot to update the ending date (again?) to 5/31 vs the 4/30 shown :)

you've literally been sqawking about sealed indictments from day one and about how we're gonna hear about em all in  the next day or so. and in a day or so when nothibg happens these people will talk about another seal team raid or the entire 101st landing in someone importants backyard and oooo they're gonna get it now. 

the only indictments i keep hearing either side talking about are the ones muellers dropping. 

7 hours ago, Clevfan4life said:

you've literally been sqawking about sealed indictments from day one and about how we're gonna hear about em all in  the next day or so. and in a day or so when nothibg happens these people will talk about another seal team raid or the entire 101st landing in someone importants backyard and oooo they're gonna get it now. 

the only indictments i keep hearing either side talking about are the ones muellers dropping. 

Look at the post right above this one you just made - 3,197 known unsealed.

Most of these have been MS-13/Gang & Human Trafficking (Pedo in particular).

I've highlighted a few notables for Uranium One, Money Laundering, and NXIVM (which is growing in scope).

They're still adding ~5k per month.

Do you think they should alert other suspects by rolling up what they have ?

There is still a lot of lower level stuff to clean up, but we are seeing bigger fish getting cuffed.

I knew I should have started another thread for NXIVM, this thing is starting to take on a life of it's own.

A lot of folks are probably not aware of what's going on in Arizona right now, they Media and Law Enforcement are actively trying to brush this under the rug.

Anyone ever hear of Craig Sawyer ?

Apparently he's involved with this (as are some other Vets), he may actually be the one that found this Camp (don't remember right off).

image.png.20d967306c810668f0e99931270444ae.png

https://www.neonrevolt.com/2018/06/03/veterans-on-patrol-uncover-childtrafficking-network-in-tuscon-operationbackyardbrawl-wherearethechildren/

image.thumb.png.1ae1539e3499f3fd35413f89041781fc.png

image.thumb.png.539d47e046972d5ecaa1eb18002733a2.png

image.thumb.png.f3ba89e1c4592779eb9d284ef6b28938.png

Maybe now we know why ?

image.png.eaa415338185818a81725bb9cefeafbb.png

How 'bout them connections ?