THE BROWNS BOARD

Story time . . . Swamp draining ( . . . )

JAFBF

Some more clues/supporting evidence.

image.png.c4b4fb8a31c97fb1eee12e006f914453.png

image.png.64d00efe52765b91280bcfa1f0b8572a.png

In case folks forget, Ecuador granted Assange a Passport/Citizenship last September, but this wasn't made public until this year.

Notice the date in the upper right of the video   .   .   .   coincides doesn't it ?

I believe next month (June) is either the reveal or he dumps the files he got from Seth Rich.

3 hours ago, DieHardBrownsFan said:

Whistle blowers always get Shmucked in  the end.

I think there may be too many of them this time, and then compound that with the lower levels cutting deals.

This is one of the reasons things are drawing out, more and more is getting exposed so everything is expanding.

Even saw today where Sessions hired/appointed another Attorney, and Congress is still calling for more Special Counsels.

It's actually been rather interesting to see the R's moving to support POTUS and push forward investigations of their own.

Never saw that last year - things have changed.

I had been expecting the OIG Report to drop Friday - the one (or part of) that was supposed to come out in March, then slid to May 8.

This week ?

Who knows, seems a lot of these dates are Head fakes, but we've seen a few indications of what it's impact will be some posts back.

Being Memorial weekend, a lot of the News just churned/recycled previous stuff (well, I've seen it, don't know if it's all been posted).

Had a very interesting reveal on one of the Posters I've been pulling info from - if true, that Christmas call is spot on.

image.png.17f8b9d05fd3cf8410506775777cea7c.png

image.png.a55a975a5adf9f1ef68b2f8956c35dbb.png

The Avatar has changed (third time I believe), but this Poster that dropped the Julian Assange Grab Team video (second post on this page) a few days back.

Seems to me Julian would if he was extracted last Christmas better than most   .   .   .  

And now we have dates again.

I've briefly touched on this a few days ago - 6/11 using the "Think Mirror" that's been mentioned many times gives us 9/11.

Will this date actually result in something ?

I know Julian has the goods, but if they actually come out on this date this time around is anyone's guess.

Expect crazy stuff if the DS actually thinks it is going to drop then, I've seen signs that they do.

Feel sorry for Europe, they are virtually exceeding Orwell's 1984 now.

This next bit both disturbs and disappoints.

FWIW :

image.thumb.png.262ee1f351bb8027c5d64b6d560f5b01.png

I've always got on odd vibe from Pence, but I thought it was just me.

May well be just more rumors and misdirection, just can't tell these days, so be aware this may be a Left hand doing one thing while the Right does something else.

so months go by and I come back and ur still keeping this thread going with more manufactured nonsense, as if it wasn't mountainous before. See you've posted so much horsesht that people probably have long forgotten about the horsesht you posted months ago that nothing ever came of. Is that obfuscation 101 that they tought you at the FSB comrade? Did they send you guys out to mess with American sports forums?

19 hours ago, Clevfan4life said:

so months go by and I come back and ur still keeping this thread going with more manufactured nonsense, as if it wasn't mountainous before. See you've posted so much horsesht that people probably have long forgotten about the horsesht you posted months ago that nothing ever came of. Is that obfuscation 101 that they tought you at the FSB comrade? Did they send you guys out to mess with American sports forums?

Is everything I've posted 100% accurate ?

What is ?

I'd say It's pretty high hit rate though.

Yes, there are some sidebars, but this mess touches just about every form of corruption there is.

Initially I thought this was all going to go down a lot quicker.

The more I dug and the more I saw, the more I understood how complicated this all is.

Did you know it took over two years for Watergate ?

This is WAY beyond what Watergate ever dreamed of being, and it's world wide in it's reach.

The scope of this is far beyond what I ever hoped would be tackled, and it's also worse.

No accomplishments/achievements ?

We're rolling up Gangs, Money Laundering, cleaned/cleaning out multiple Government Agencies, Pedo networks on a massive scale (key), and more.

Sealed Indictments should exceed 30k by the end of the month if they haven't already (last count 28,937, where the normal average is less than 1100 for the year).

I've been impatient too, but what point is there arresting someone only to have the corrupt Judicial system set them free (we're talking DC here) ?

This is why the FBI & DOJ have been the main focus, things are changing now.

Clapper, Brennan, Yates, Comey, McCabe, etc. = gone.

There is so much public dirt on these people now they may as well be wearing stripes,

I believe McCabe has already been charged, and Yates and someone else have been requested to comment on pending charges from the OIG.

Hell, I think there are around two dozen different investigations going on, several (if not most) involve Clinton, and Obama should be feeling the heat as well.

We've even got Kerry on multiple violations of the Logan Act.

And how about North Korea ?

Did you seriously see this going the way it is ?

Watch Iran, and possibly others coming up.

I hadn't even planned on this being this long, and I could go on for some time.

Odds are, you're not hearing much if any of these thing in the MSM, because they are complicit.

Sadly, this may linger into next year (or longer) from some other things I've heard - definitely wasn't planning on that.

Hopefully it'll get to a point where it's so blatantly obvious this won't be needed anymore.

Dates.

I just don't know, they seem to be all over the place for the next portion of the OIG report.

Thought it was going to be last week, then this week.

Yesterday this.

image.png.7d45ea02ecfb01b7b03359519bb709d6.png

Also yesterday I saw something saying the 12th.

Now we have this.

image.png.657744e86fd4a46ac4137583ae629c08.png

Who knows, putting it here FWIW.

weinstein now...got it. nobody does this Sheet for free. ur being paid to do this. so who are you? ur not just some rando browns fan, none of them are this dedicated to obfuscating horseshidt. not even cal, dh and wss. u have an ulterior agenda here. this is joseph goebells level of bs. 

6 hours ago, Clevfan4life said:

weinstein now...got it. nobody does this Sheet for free. ur being paid to do this. so who are you? ur not just some rando browns fan, none of them are this dedicated to obfuscating horseshidt. not even cal, dh and wss. u have an ulterior agenda here. this is joseph goebells level of bs. 

Have you never been compelled to do something ?
This is one of those things for me.

I want my F'ing Country back.

I actually thought people had literally lost all sense by putting into power the people they did.

The R's looked to be intentially throwing the Election and that Hildebeast was guaranteed.
People openly admitted they knew HRC was a crook, but they were going to vote for her anyway.

Throughout history all Great Civilizations have fallen - the double dose of the Fraud we just got rid of pretty much said to me that our time was done.

It turns out that the level of Voter Fraud is magnitudes larger than anything I ever thought - as will be coming out.

Now, we actually have a President that is doing what is right for the Country instead of pandering to Lobbyist.

The things I post show how F'd up things are, and the players involved.

I post items that expose the corruption, and show what is being done about it.

The MSM is not going to report these things - they are blatantly lying, every day.
Over the past several decades we have gone from 300+ News agencies to effectively 5 now (Owned my Large Corp.).
They are part of the Deep State.

There is still blind stupidity out there, and nothing will change that, just how it is.

It's not a D versus R thing, they're are both corrupt as you see both Parties taking hits.

Who am I ?

Go back and look at my posts for the past few years - they'll all be on the Browns Forum up until last year.

Just Another F'ing Browns Fan.