THE BROWNS BOARD

Story time . . . Swamp draining ( . . . )

JAFBF

The House Intelligence Committee has released its controversial memo outlining alleged abuses of secret surveillance by the FBI and Justice Department in the Trump-Russia investigation. Here are some key points:

* The Steele dossier formed an essential part of the initial and all three renewal FISA applications against Carter Page.

* Andrew McCabe confirmed that no FISA warrant would have been sought from the FISA Court without the Steele dossier information.

* The political origins of the Steele dossier were known to senior DOJ and FBI officials, but excluded from the FISA applications.

* DOJ official Bruce Ohr met with Steele beginning in the summer of 2016 and relayed to DOJ information about Steele's bias. Steele told Ohr that he, Steele, was desperate that Donald Trump not get elected president and was passionate about him not becoming president.

The FBI and Justice Department mounted a months long effort to keep the information outlined in the memo out of the House Intelligence Committee's hands. Only the threat of contempt charges and other forms of pressure forced the FBI and Justice to give up the material.

Once Intelligence Committee leaders and staff compiled some of that information into the memo, the FBI and Justice Department, supported by Capitol Hill Democrats, mounted a ferocious campaign of opposition, saying release of the memo would endanger national security and the rule of law.

But Intelligence Committee Chairman Devin Nunes never wavered in his determination to make the information available to the public. President Trump agreed, and, as required by House rules, gave his approval for release.

Finally, the memo released today does not represent the sum total of what House investigators have learned in their review of the FBI and Justice Department Trump-Russia investigation. That means the fight over the memo could be replayed in the future when the Intelligence Committee decides to release more information.

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/house-intel-memo-released-what-it-says/article/2647937?platform=hootsuite

More detail to come.

Link to full Memo.

https://www.scribd.com/document/370598711/House-Intelligence-Committee-Report-On-FISA-Abuses#from_embed

Interesting day   .   .   .

The House Memo came out today, and at first glance doesn't seem to be as huge as it was built up too, but it is actually very big.

I already posted this in the Memo thread, which should give a pretty good idea of how bit this is.

image.png.5a80e76797b6c72a942a4bdb41c776eb.png

There is a word out (from Dilley who supplied the above) that there are/were some arrests made today   .   .   .   more along that vein in a bit.

One said suspect "slipped" their Bracelet and was on the loose   .   .   .   but they were reportedly "in sight", so no worries there.

Interesting that this just popped up out of nowhere :

image.png.7071a505ac69948daa47435b10cff129.png

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2018/02/breaking-senate-judiciary-committee-release-memo-fbi-christopher-steele-russia-dossier/

image.png.46c6dbf6d8679c315ad13dd11745cc25.png

Hmm, so the Senate has a Memo for release on this as well   .   .   .  

Oh, and this has some serious legs in case you're having doubts :

image.png.df94601dbe40a3d11b2bf6626f715e4d.png

More ?

image.png.05bac57032842bc3365ea69dd881bf9c.png

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-02-02/obama-state-dept-secretly-distributed-its-own-dossier-undermine-trump-foia-docs

Keep your Umbrella handy, because it looks like it is really starting to hit the Fan.

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = Dilley Intel = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

This source Intel is looking pretty good, so let's do an update on some of his other recent info.

Text highlighting/comments mine.

LISTEN UP ANONS. THIS INFO IS REAL

This is what I could figure out from what Dilly was saying.

These are the ones we know that are being given info

>Anons

>Brenden Dilley

>Hannity

>Thomas Paine

Dilly also said:

400/33,000 Hillary's email carry death penalties.

[400 of the 33,000 HRC Emails are at least Top Secret Classified and elicit the Death Penalty in what has been done with them]

Hillary's server has Obama's emails from his sever about the Benghazi mess. His carries penalties too

Then from the info he was sent:

Marines are rolling 3 groups [this may relate to a message I posted about watching for Marines deploying, and also about some arrests alluded too above.]

12 military panel was the target they were original after [Train with Congressmen]

They [Tribunal] were in Norfolk, Virginia

They [Tribunal] are now working in a more secure place

Marines moved them recently

Someone we know in politics leaked their [Tribunal] location .

>(Adam Schiff?)

He found the location by a purposeful left memo but the panel had been moved 24 hr earlier

Enemy combatants define

Martial law define [12/21 EO Martial Law without Curfew?]

Freedom define

Patriots rise God Country Humanity

President maintains authority to detain certain persons as part of his Constitutional powers as Commander in Chief and Chief Executive and those provided by the authorized for use Military Force AUMF of SEPT 18, 2001 .

Generals together

Top ones are now coordinating from bunker

Stealth then light Patriots rise

Pray Pray Pray

Thank you Hannity comms active

Wray is a Patriot

Gowdy is a Patriot

Dilley from a day or so ago that I didn't have time to get to earlier.

Detailed Dilley Intel Drop, 2/1/18, AM. Part 1

Dems freaking out over memo, do not want it released. They know what/who it implicates.

The memo is the tip of the iceberg, the beginning of the process for letting people know what is going on.

Dossier, paid for by CF, Obama, McCain, Comey/FBI, to try to take down Trump.

Mass corruption in FBI & DOJ.

DS trying to block memo by saying there were changes to it.

This is true, there were changes; about 4 words total redacted for procedural reasons

Adam S crying about memo being changed, but normal process being followed.

Once memo goes from Legislative Branch to Exec Branch, it's up to Exec Branch (POTUS) to decide what needs to be redacted, if anything at all.

Things following procedure, but AS/Dems trying to prey on ignorance of public by saying what is happening is treasonous/scandalous.

It's POTUS' job and his right to decide when it comes and what is/is not redacted, considering input from FBI, etc.

Dilley's intel source says 12 judges have been sat for 39 days for military tribunals looking at the evidence. [at least a week+ more than that now]

13,600 sealed indictments nationwide (as per "Pacer," an attorney website for looking at this kind of info). The average for this time of years is about 1,900 indictments.

Mass RICO cases that will hit the Judicial branch (white collar crime, pedophilia, child trafficking, drugs, gun running, etc.) – this will be what the majority of the 13,600 indictments will be about.

Then there'll be a "grouping" toward the top, the leadership, this is what's freaking the Dems out.

These leaders will not have opportunity to face a judicial judge, but a Military Tribunal. [Have been saying this a long time, also explained why - corrupt Judges/Juries]

How can they be forced to face Mil Tribunal instead of normal judicial court?

Happens when they are charged with Treason and High Crimes and classified as Enemy of the State.

POTUS EOs. Another EO coming that is big; testing the waters first

The Dec EO allows assets to be seized for a broad number of reasons.

Then the Gitmo EO, which ties together with Trey Gowdy who was picked for a specific role dealing with this situation. [This was done at SOTU Address]

(to be continued)

Part II:

Detailed Dilley Intel Drop, 2/1/18, AM. Part 2

Dilley's opponents are a bunch of "Schleprocks" that can't be trusted with any sensitive information.

Gowdy is not going to the DOJ that Dilley knows of, there's a specific role he'll be playing.

Can't give out the title, not authorized yet.

Dilley attacked for Popular Vote, 2016 drop the other day as to source.

Dilley is the first source with his guy. And this source says DHS with assistance of the NSA have created their own investigation into the voter fraud for the popular vote.

There's an independent investigation outside of the government that just wrapped up their study into the popular vote of 2016.

This information has been passed on to the DHS, it corroborates what they had found, those investigations will be released.

There was a Senator yesterday talking about the popular vote and he want so see the numbers. [See below - Huckabee]

Dilley got the Pop Vote intel a week ago, said it would start to see it heat up this week.

The popular vote plays a direct role with the Russian investigation.

Pop vote is how they justified obstructing/delegitimizing the President

Russia invest. was how they were going to get Trump removed

They overplayed their hand; didn't realize Mil Intel was way ahead of them

A lot of what you're seeing is theatre.

Posted this in support of the above mentioning Senator looking into popular vote.

image.png.2b5f11a9c0566dd9a6aab6e7cc8d7d72.png

Not all's good.

February 1, 2018

Dilley went back to Periscope and gave the following intel:

Dilley confirmed that Trump DID find 3 members of his cabinet ARE problems. He will NOT say who they are nor should we even try to guess.

By this Spring Gen Flynn will be back in his old position. Flynn is totally innocent. The 302's from FBI were falsified.

Just given this intel…

Wray's a Patriot

Gowdy's a Patriot

Important that people don't miscalculate that. Drones are up and we're rolling!

Flynn and Adm. Rogers saved our country!

More 2/1 Dilley info

Detailed Dilley Intel Drop, 2/1/18, AM. Part 5

Dilley's source is in the same circle as the Q team that's been dropping intel elsewhere. Thomas Paine from True Pundit (TP). TP fed almost identical intel as Dilley. Sean Hannity is another source; he needs to be protected right now as he's another source.

Hoping the memo release is today but won't be surprised if tomorrow.

Dilley was slow to release some intel he wasn't fully comfortable with early on, but when he saw it come to pass he realized he was "late to the party" so his confidence grew.

Disinformation goes both ways.

There is a method to madness in how Trump uses Twitter. Very specific.

Sara Carter, John Solomon good sources. Nick Short too. Conservative Tree House (Sundance) – he's got it dialed in. Very good and easy to understand.

MSM is going to spin this is the President is arresting and trying anyone who stands opposed to him.

They're [MSM] going to try to gaslight the average American, the voters, into violence, destruction and they're going to do this because the media has been complicit in this operation against the USA for the past 35 years.

Trump's smashingly successful SOTU address and his successful economic policies have won a lot of people over (75% SOTU approval), so people are less likely now to do what the MSM wants them to do (violence, etc.). They may not love Trump (yet), but they like how things are going and the extra money they have.

Antifa, BLM have all but gone away. That narrative is going away because of success.

But all of this is not going to stop the Dems, the MSM and the GOPe from trying to gaslight.

Dilley believes there will be a lot of shock and disbelief across the country when this rolls out but not too much violence, if any, because the country is enjoying have money again.

Intel source says memo tomorrow probably. Missions today too sensitive for memo to disrupt. Pray, pray, pray, patriots (ride?), defend the republic, enemy combatants must fall.

The train incident was not an "accident."

There are no coincidences.

We are getting stuff in drips because when the final exposure comes with this memo you're going to be stunned, even people who have been studying this are going to be shocked.

The Benghazi cover-up and the cover-up of HRC's server was done because Obama was directly involved. HRC server had emails from Obama and his server. This is why they had to bury that.

Of the 33,000 emails on HRC's server, 400 carry with them the death penalty based on the intel that is in those emails. 400 of those emails are high crimes against the USA. Obama's are no better.

This is also in support of the popular vote item, should be up above the Intel and next to other graphic - sorry for confusion.

image.png.889fea4ebfcb5704169820fd4b963f29.png

Dilley today.

Dilley AM Periscope, 2.2.2018, Reading of the Memo

It's one thing to have conjecture about Treason. It's one thing to reports of Treason. It's another to have it come from the House Intelligence Committee, and this is the very first memo.

Who knew what was going on?

Yates, Comey, McCabe, obviously Steele, Preistrap, Strzok, Rosenstein…

This is the beginning—this points 100% that Obama knew. All Obama's people, they all knew.

This makes Watergate look like a parking ticket.

McCabe knew, Strzok knew, Comey knew—they got Comey's signatures on this stuff.

They're all going down.

They have names of reporters who were propagating this fake news. The goal was to make sure Trump never became President.

They all knew.

And people wonder why there's going to be Military Tribunals, why there's 13,000 sealed indictments now, if you go look on Pacer.

They're screwed.

The MSM is going to try to downplay it. It won't work. It's too late.

Hillary Clinton is mentioned in there. They're all in there. Unbelievable.

After reading the memo and just prior to signing off, Dilley got some intel that he shared:

Sedition = death penalty.

RICO = life in prison

Which category is top tier?

That's right, sedition, hanging time.

Sessions will talk to POTUS shortly.

Sessions can now unrecuse himself and kill Special Counsel and instruct Gowdy and NEP to start the ball rolling.

Storm is here, and it's beautiful.

I'll add; "Wow!"

Lot of info here, all good stuff - gotta run for now.

jaf - one more time.

What the hell is that "ton" of misc garbage' have to do with anything?

Some of it is relevant, but I'm not reading about the whole world happenings, and nobody here is pretending

that it makes any sense at all. Tell me this:

What conclusion are you thinking, about all this stuff? Right now, it's a million?

lines of nonsense/data/whatever. YOu are wasting space. Come to some kind of a freaking point about it all.

Which, I don't think anybody could do.

Just now, calfoxwc said:

jaf - one more time.

What the hell is that "ton" of misc garbage' have to do with anything?

Some of it is relevant, but I'm not reading about the whole world happenings, and nobody here is pretending

that it makes any sense at all. Tell me this:

What conclusion are you thinking, about all this stuff? Right now, it's a million?

lines of nonsense/data/whatever. YOu are wasting space. Come to some kind of a freaking point about it all.

Which, I don't think anybody could do.

I am posting some of the Intel drops I'm running across to give folks another view of what is going on.

The Theme more or less follows the very first original post of this thread - things are not as they seem.

Ignore the MSM, they are pushing an agenda that is not the truth.

I do not have the full story myself, but I do see that we're being lied/manipulated big time.

The real story has many tentacles and many branches, but it all connects to the ultra Elite / ultra rich - yeah, go ahead and call it Conspiracy Theory if that makes you feel better, doesn't change what's coming down the pike.

You want to know some disgusting Sheet these bastards are doing - Google Adrenochrome & Pedo.

That info is getting ready to hit the mainstream soon - Hollywood, Entertainment, MSM, Politicians, etc. are all tied into it.

Why do you think Trump has the DOJ hammering on Pedo/Human trafficking so much ?

Treason ?

HRC, O & his administration are guilty of this.

It may take more time, but it is coming.

A lot of these posts are reinforcements of earlier posts, but possibly from a different angle.

Maybe I post too much info, I'm just trying to show what's going on.

The last post, though pretty long, is very solid with good info - probably everyone just skipped right by it, so yeah, no idea what I'm going on about.

I have even more info than what I post, but what's the point ? Everyone just skips right on by what I put up now, so why bother ?

Just trying to get the most important most relevant info out - there's just too much.

FBI is done, not going to be in the same form it is now if it even manages to remain.

CIA is done, is essentially being rolled up into the NSA - rogue Agents still causing issues.

Here, move to the the 34:00 mark, watch ~5 minutes, and you'll have a glimmer of what's going on.

Audio is hosed, but Corsi is the one with the good info on this.

I don't even like Politics, was just trying to give folks a heads up to WTH is going on.

I knew things were bad, just not as bad as has come to light.

There are supposed to be numbers out in the next couple of weeks   .   .   .   let's see what comes of those.

there has always been stuff going on. Most of it is completely unrelated to other stuff.

A plane goes down in malaysia, i.e., and Trey Gowdy decides to notrun for re-election. ooooohhhhhhh, spooky.

My point is, you have a ton of raw data - but it is meaningless untilit is evaluated, and meaningful information is derived from it.

So, you don't have information. You don't have relevant conclusions. You have a "ton" of postings that are raw data and it doesn't amount to a hill of beans collectively, as a whole.

I was scrolling, scrolling, scrolling, scrolling with my mouse wheel, to no conclusion, nothin. Raw data vs meaningful information.

2 hours ago, calfoxwc said:

there has always been stuff going on. Most of it is completely unrelated to other stuff.

A plane goes down in malaysia, i.e., and Trey Gowdy decides to notrun for re-election. ooooohhhhhhh, spooky.

My point is, you have a ton of raw data - but it is meaningless untilit is evaluated, and meaningful information is derived from it.

So, you don't have information. You don't have relevant conclusions. You have a "ton" of postings that are raw data and it doesn't amount to a hill of beans collectively, as a whole.

I was scrolling, scrolling, scrolling, scrolling with my mouse wheel, to no conclusion, nothin. Raw data vs meaningful information.

Admittedly, I should probably have a separate thread for each topic.

When I started this, I knew I was going to catch all kinds of flak, so the decision was made to contain it all to one thread.

Yes, this is an info dump, lots of data, lots of topics, lots of players, lots of different directions, etc. etc. - that's the Swamp.

A good portion, likely a major portion of this info is future tense.

I connect / lead in when I can, but a lot of it is going to be part of another puzzle (and there are lots of puzzles).

The World is a complex place, it's not run by one person or a handful of people - it's run by a lot of people, so there are multiple facets of things going on.

The info is here for you to use/observe as you see fit, my intention is not to think for you but too maybe point you to something you hadn't thought about or realized.

Maybe this is the wrong audience for this, but maybe something will shed some light on something someone is puzzled by.

The Swamp is Worldwide, and it's in damn near every aspect of life we interact with at this point.

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =  = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

I've been at this for almost 3 months now, and with the release of the Memo things are just now starting to show some things going on behind the scenes.

image.png.a0f9d295ee5d0ed4d02e5b50bea49727.png

Trump lost friends to these people.

If you don't think there are consequences coming for that, you are grossly underestimating what is coming.

There are other Memos (9 ?), and probably not all of them will get Public release.

Memo #5 covers :

Obama's Daily Briefings (Top Secret), which he passed on to Hillary, with daily updates on Trump's campaign via the wiretap.

So HRC got all the intel of BHO's DB's on the wiretaps of Trump along with OTHER intel updates.

SEDITION!

image.thumb.png.d3c57bce34931ed2ecfb528b0586c1f2.png

Brenden Dilley - Intel and overview of Memos forthcoming (Bombshell info).

Oh, interesting little bit in here, they're building Gallows   .   .   .  

Whole thing is 25 minutes, covers a lot early & late - you don't have to have a FB account to view this.

Highly recommend viewing this while you can.

Here may be a site of interest later on this year :

http://gitmotrials.com/

• Upvote 2

Surprised the Dilley video above is still up - good stuff and still valid.

Here's a few more items / confirmation regarding Dilley :

image.png.852da1495a9d34939623da203b2008de.png

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2018/02/report-gen-michael-flynn-preparing-legal-action-charges-dropped-video/

Seeing this in other places as well, surprised he even needs to do this after some of the stuff I've seen.

image.png.f7b00cc2933fcb91badec231958858e7.png

https://www.axios.com/devin-nunes-release-more-memos-russia-e7888cbd-90b1-4b4e-a07d-be7209aa7c58.html

image.thumb.png.4c516b72f53a363edc612926283cbd44.png

Speaking of Memo / Dossier :

image.png.85e0845618d60f315d0be1baa8ad39a0.png

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018/02/05/clinton-associates-fed-information-to-trump-dossier-author-steele-memo-says.html

Sweet, huh ?

And now the second Dossier :

image.png.980f1b94b8038d272d5bbbc795e8b5c7.png

image.png.48e37dd0ddab9c06f950334bbe07219a.png

And more - http://www.independentsentinel.com/terrifying-second-dossier-closely-ties-hillary-clinton/

Okay, not sure if this is #2 or #3, the above is the House, this one is the Senate :

image.png.b6940f10e40874a7189b0b3f8517c3ba.png

http://truthfeednews.com/breaking-senate-reveals-another-trump-dossier-thatll-incriminate-both-hillary-and-obama/

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = Clinton records = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

This is from 1993  .   .   .   yep, old hands at this.

image.png.9909d43709fa683d1472e0c986748dcb.png

https://www.libertyheadlines.com/clintons-using-fbi-enemies-years/

Here's an odd/interesting twist.

Could this be grounds for a RICO Case (as mentioned in the Dilley video)?

There is no Time limitation (Statue of Limitations does not apply to RICO), so the fact that it's way back in 1993 just means it's more evidence.

Sure, the FBI is involved, but so what ?

Haven't Cops been aligned with Organized Crime before ?

One more nail in that Coffin to think about.

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = Q Story = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

I'm not going to post everything that's come out, but there are some interesting items worth taking a look at.

I think things are changing, and we're seeing some signs/rougher times right now as a result (retaliation).

image.png.00982234d59ec67cd790601449c53592.png

If this is true, then I think you're going to start seeing even more support from Congress.

image.png.bfab83584cb3b4755f285fb4d3d34488.png

TG = Trey Gowdi

image.png.5b84eb3b3f604c278d26332ef886d9b1.png

Believe I noted this the day it happened (first 5 minutes of video on that post covered it).

Shots fired this morning   .   .   .  

image.png.c4db6cce5ab51c26bdcf2822ca13f699.png

How many people here remember what I said a long time ago about seemingly off the wall comments by Trump ?

image.png.819e15af03223f400b5108015f549146.png

And there you go   .   .   .   incoming

Yes, there is "more than you know" in this drop.

Rough couple of days in the Market ?

image.png.864e67d8272c9ac668545e1af4df9269.png

The Rothschilds have sold an Austrian hunting estate almost the size of Manhattan that the storied European banking family has owned for 143 years.

https://www.mansionglobal.com/articles/87753-rothschild-family-sells-large-austrian-hunting-estate

Borders/part of Black Forest    +   Austria   +   Rothschild

image.png.77858d7f2d9f3e1d7173ea67eaa37c94.png

Also talk that they sold a chunk of Alphabet (Google/Youtube/etc).

Nothing ?

Something ?

Frozen assets (EO) ?

Other info along these lines for maybe another time, but things are looking odd.

Three Train crashes this year already   .   .   .

Nice picture of the Black Caucus during SOTU huh ?

image.png.d9c30b3e5587cac0be6628256d8c2fb2.png

These always seem to end up longer than planned.

image.png

• Thanks 1

Is getting warm in here, or is it just certain folks ?

image.png.df65aae1695f21a53c8ff90fb7028118.png

https://truepundit.com/soros-targeted-white-house-rolls-revamped-petitions-page/

image.thumb.png.26328a613cb06884837d6a9bbc406951.png

The day gets better.

Not crazy about the site published on, but Corsi knows his stuff (also see it being picked up elsewhere):

image.png.389b36e366f81bb0b4efc55ee6936c51.png

https://www.infowars.com/report-bill-clinton-offered-lynch-scalias-seat-during-tarmac-meeting-qanon/

Q backed (origination actually) as well - can dig it up if requested.

And even better - would have liked clean copies of these, but they'll do.

image.png.662b4fc1352acc549c920b856cf80bd7.png

image.png.edc1be908c352277171f8be5486fe00e.png

image.png.e93a1dcf1e40a9fa87348f382b75a961.png

image.png.666fb11b8b4f537c4f0ec5def5653bd0.png

Yeah yeah, more garbage   .   .   .   what's that? Uranium ?

Uh huh, as in Uranium One - see that mention of Tenex, that's them.

So who's William Douglas Campbell ?

image.png.26946cbdf57ab3c08fb223732b8262f9.png

http://thehill.com/homenews/administration/361276-fbi-informant-gathered-years-of-evidence-on-russian-push-for-us

image.png.524ab65ea43df18572c9096e15bd2106.png

You got it, he's been the FBI's undercover Agent the last six years.

15 Defendants on RICO charges.

Treason stuff hasn't begun yet, but this RICO stuff is damn serious stuff.

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = Dilley Intel = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

Dilley's not too happy about this dump, it came kinda in a Q'ish disposition.

It does cover the one item from the video a couple days ago that had him PO'd.

Brenden Dilley Intel Source 2/5

https:// twitter.com/Hublife/status/960698110266589185

The Swamp Strikes Back w/Congressional Candidate Brenden Dilley and Ann Vandersteel

Dilley reminds the audience about drop regarding Flynn "months ago" - happening now

Believes Flynn will be "back in the WH"

Drop today is "Sing-Songy" and cryptic, something that Dilley doesn't prefer, but gave it out in Periscope anyways.

Start of Intel:

"4 Clinton Assets Neutralized, Patriots Safe"

Marines are watching, rise up, believe

Light Defeats Dark

20/20 Perfect Vision needed to see ALL crumbs

3-Letter Agencies all corrupted but still full of Patriots destroying the dark, Who did control the reigns"

Rise Up, Dark Souls can't defeat awoke heart & minds. Pray, Pray, Pray

GOD, COUNTRY, HUMANITY

Raids on news outlets coming.  We're letting them self-destruct before we burn the carcass

Voter Fraud.

Who steps up to tell all? Interesting.

Past plots path to answer.

Memo leads where?

20/20 Vision Needed.

All clear to read, but try to keep an order.

Valerie Jarret controls Obama, who controls Valerie?

Presidential EO Controls all when hammer drops

Raw Intel, Game Over"

End of Intel

Dilley states that how pervasive the corruption was within our country and within all of these aspects of government was so massive that you could identify the figure heads but it was really hard to figure out who was the in-between management.  Because we know the boots on the ground for the most part are usually good people, whether FBI, NSA, or CIA, they're patriotic, hard working Americans just like the rest of us.  It's that "Upper Level" that you start to have a problem with.

Raids on News Outlets, Dilley states NYT & CNN - "GUARANTEED"

Ann Vandersteel Recommends Thomas Wictor tweet streams

Hannity Video of Sara Carter on 2nd Dossier, Dilley's Intel Source Also Confirms (broke 20 something minutes ago from Periscope post)

Dilley reconfirms Thomas Paine Intel as a good source

Sundance at the Last Refuge (https://  theconservativetreehouse.com)

Latest drop on FBI/Russian Spy/Carter Page - This is full blown rogue treason and sedition - A sitting president weaponizing all facets of government against a single candidate that represented the WILL of the people - INSANITY

It's getting worse. They are slowly easing the American people into ultimate reality because you can clearly see how bad this is.

The lawsuits - They're gonna end up making Flynn super rich because of what they did to him

All the media can do is literally "RUSSIA, RUSSIA, RUSSIA" who

They don't want to acknowledge the fact that their previous administration - their previous ICON and MESSIAH is a treasonous scumbag who was interfering with our own election.

Dilley states he think he source will be okay sharing with you guys…. So, Obama was spying on EVERYONE, EVERYONE in the government, in the different 3-letter organizations.  They were all spying.  Why….?

For Leverage.

Maybe they were cheating on their wife or husband or taxes, maybe their kids were scumbags, he was trying to use that against them.  Obama was spying on EVERYONE.

He was ALSO SPYING ON THE SUPREME COURT and Dilley tweeted earlier out about the judiciary problem they had.

Spying on Supreme court, leveraging judges.  Dilley was DM'd a recent story about a judge in Texas, Rudy Delgado, being bribeed for over a decade by a prominent attorney and the case popped.  This kind of corrupt behavior was RAMPANT for the last 8 years

EVERY SINGLE SUPREME COURT JUSTICE WAS BEING SPIED ON.

He was also "spying to get laws passed through"

And the one that made Dilley the most infuriated the other night:

DURING ELECTION, ALL THIS SPYING WAS LANDING ON OBAMA'S DESK AND HE WAS FEEDING THE INTEL TO HILLARY CLINTON

BOMBSHELL: OBAMA WAS SPYING ON CANDIDATE TRUMP TRYING TO DESTROY HIM SO HE COULDN'T WIN.  HE WAS FEEDING THE INTEL TO TRUMP'S COMPETITORS IN BUSINESS!!!

A HANDFUL OF THOSE DEALS COST TRUMP'S BUSINESS MILLIONS OF DOLLARS IN THE RUNUP TO 2016 ELECTION!!!

They were feeding the Oppo research to his competitors in order to undercut him.  As he is businessman himself, this drop made Dilley so angry, it affected his Periscope previous nights ago.

When you spend your whole life trying to build a business legitimately, and the government is using the entire spying apparatus that was funded by taxpayer dollars AGAINST YOU!!!

Someone like Trump who probably cut millions of dollars to the IRS, has that money turned around to fund the spying and feed his competiors in order to try to distract him from the campaign trail.

Dilley was fired up about this drop when his source gave it to him.

UNBELIEVABLE

We were THIS CLOSE to the END OF THIS COUNTRY

Things starting to make even more sense now ?

Some past posts from Dilley looking a bit different now in light of some of this   .   .   .  

Things are definitely moving at a better clip than when all this stuff started coming out.

This is not the first time I've heard this.

image.png.7c51bf63dae7b57a6075723d5e0ccdc5.png

Pitchforks being sharpened   .   .   .  

image.png.7f9c806677476c7d26c392ab0fc8aaff.png

So, here are potential witnesses of what O knew and when - looks like about a wrap.

image.png.ef54add6292e91d5037f992d64b6f5bf.png

http://thegatewaypundit.com/2018/02/tom-fitton-unleashes-obama-amid-fbi-text-message-firestorm-fisa-wasnt-way-obama-gang-spied-trump/

Oh, and he also was complicit in Hildabeasts Server.

image.png.0d390ae881de2562f556a290794ec72d.png

https://truepundit.com/sara-carter-fbis-strzok-page-gave-updates-clinton-email-investigation-obama/

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = Indictments = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

Couple of note today, the first one is Money Laundering.

image.png.a26957368f8034e1d11aaae5e04964e5.png

Here is one of the 13, 650+ Sealed Indictments - a single Indictment netting 36 people.

image.png.a00641ac491bdb8c16b90cd6d33ba9b6.png

The number of Sealed Indictments seems to keep growing quicker than they get unsealed - we may well see over 100k people swept up at the rate this is going.

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = Quick Hits = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

So, not only was this guy an undercover Agent for the FBI, he was this as well.

image.png.86e807736a79863932ff7f8f2909b8a7.png

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2018/02/breaking-carter-page-linchpin-deep-state-spying-trump-member-clinton-transition-team/

Remember, this is the guy that the whole FISA warrant was based on - unbelievable.

Like I said a long time ago   .   .   .  

image.png.5fb31328a970b070322d18cd9cf638b9.png

image.png.a563f42c9663e8ad18e01d114aa11531.png

Yet, I was way off base when I suggested such a thing   .   .   .

They may be okay for minor stuff, but beyond that, look elsewhere.

Dang, I thought this was going to be a short one.

• Upvote 1

Ever see the Movie "The Firm" ?

Then you have a pretty good idea what PK is like, they've been involved in a lot more shady goings on than just this.

image.thumb.png.21bb5c0b1a949cabf7dd7636fac124e9.png

I don't know, somehow I get the impression that Tam is one badass Lawyer       .       .       .        image.png.d8e27714425b1e41850cb9d6850f660d.png

image.png.b75b9823202e0444898cdf0bb795801f.png

http://thegatewaypundit.com/2018/02/text-messages-between-corrupt-fbi-and-mueller-investigators-strzok-and-page-implicate-hillary-clinton/

I think I need to sit down some time and list all "Gates" going on right now.

Seriously, I don't think there's been this many scandals at one time in history.

No "plausible deniability" here.

image.png.44e4fe762359ffc40997af998e3a1e28.png

http://thegatewaypundit.com/2018/02/fbi-informant-told-barack-obama-briefed-twice-uranium-one-scandal-nothing-video/

Sorry folks, if O was your hero you need to come to grips that he was evil to the core - very charismatic (with a Teleprompter), but flat out evil.

image.png.5ba640f82eb99012798f3a19801f9926.png

https://www.judicialwatch.org/press-room/press-releases/judicial-watch-documents-reveal-state-department-provided-classified-records-sen-ben-cardin-undermine-president-trump/?utm_source=t.co&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=press release

Going to cut this section short for now because the next section has the potential be be very long (Q / Dilley related).

It is really getting crazy the amount of info that is coming in on a daily basis now, just trying to hit some high points it still gets to be too long.

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = Q / Dilley Intel = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

There was a "live" smash and grab last night, here we start the story (also confirmed by Dilley).

image.png.536cf7181f1fdda6850511dfb92a8fcd.png

image.png.cbf9b1bedbb54b42e71e688df629381e.png

image.png.c91d475d429173485b08816d8ccca28e.png

2 minutes to go, Mercedes going into underground garage.

image.png.00de049e34ba62a9ceea1e457d503468.png

image.thumb.png.8e0ac5d141d93f9acacd4e6347948fa0.png

I was on this when it was happening, but being "live" no point in posting about it then as it would be hours before anyone saw it.

Now this was actually brought up a few days ago by Q, not sure if I posted about Rosenstein, but I think everyone knows by now how crooked he is.

image.png.c1af140e03ac6da367efb1b75d325c6c.png

This next bit may piss some people off (self included) - don't scoff at this.

image.png.716d7e555a5d9108f4d8b22ec740ae48.png

Two different approaches here (there are more)

https://www.naturalhealth365.com/gcmaf_protein.html/

image.png.904f6c082d8c42341138c8e38aee0409.png

https://truepundit.com/study-new-cancer-vaccine-totally-eliminates-97-mice-tumors/

There are many reasons for this - I think Dilley may cover one (haven't looked at printout, just listened to Scope).

image.png.7eb9cee467d63d5444d73ca5d30e6de1.png

Bolding mine, my notes in ()

Dilley Intel Scope 02/08/18 1000 hours

Dilley played Down with the sickness as the intro to this scope…nod to Q from last night?

Dilley spoke to a ex-military Colonel who speaks to Generals. Says EVERY perp must do a perpwalk to restore faith in our republic.

Dilley is holding Trump and Sessions to the highest standard. Says 'i am a sycophant to no man' if they to not prosecute.

Dilley says Arrests Happened 2-3 days ago, relates it to Q but wants to know who Q showed being arrested, not just "somebody in china." he will ask his source for a name!!

Dilley believes Q is in the administration

Dilley says there is real panic in DC, they have lost the ability to push back fast enough (real news coming faster than fake news to refute it)

Dilley says we need e-verify for voting - Trump also looking at Voter ID

Mentions Weiner's phone contact list dropping

'Things arent done on your timeline' ref voter fraud

update on voter fraud - "voter fraud count at 8.75 million atm"

multiple reports will come out

Dilley says his source monitors Twitter

His Source WILL NOT give a name for Q china arrest drop but give a hint: "WAS SUPERB" - (confirms "live" smash and grab yesterday.)

Dilley mentions 84 doctors killed over last few years - (actually almost 200)

(Next is confirmation to "cures" tagged above by Q)

Dilley was a personal trainer to a Lady who was a researcher on Cancer cures.

She discovered something about the early stages of a Cancer cure on Monday- by Wednesday, the lab was SHUT DOWN.This was in 2009.

When Dilley gets to congress, he will SCOPE from the hill and name names as to WHO is on our side

New Intel:

Shanghai Grab and Hit 'first of many'

Watch the skies over Cali next - (interesting, O is in Cali right now I believe)

Then borderland north

Runners cant run with broken legs

Think misery

(Garbled) Mueller about to open his Special Counsel Reveal

Mueller is a guy trying to stay out of jail

No he is not a good guy

IS (? don't know right off who this is)

BEZOS

GATES

MUDD

tell people to google their names we want to make them fly they are constantly monitoring their mentions lets scare them

George H.W. Bush and his vile wife Barbara should also be mentioned

—-google BEZOS, GATES, MUDD, EVIL CHILD RAPISTS CORRUPT——— (Mudd isn't ringing any Bells for me right now)

Dilley will be on at 2200 but migration to FB live will happen before drop - (FB is where "normal" people hang out, they're the ones needing the "Red Pill" of what's really going on)

Lets run some names

Obama answers to VJ who answers to rogue CIA

Rogue CIA is run by GHWB

Who runs pt for GHWB?

(Summary - O is directed by Valerie Jarret, VJ is directed by rogue CIA, GHW Bush directs rogue CIA, who directs GHWB ?)

(Don't forget, GHWB used to run the Clown Show before becoming VP to Reagan   .   .   .  this crap has been going since before even that)

If you have a good memory and read most of my postings, you should be connecting a whole lotta dots about now (hint: Bush : Mayo Clinic Board of Directors).

Hoping someone will grab the notes from FB tonight and I'll pass them on.

Some days I could double or triple (easily) what I post - this is one of those days.

EDIT:

Just saw this and had to post it :)

image.png.59325ae4c54dabe7c14fb0bd6bf7684d.png

EDIT 2:

Correction - Dilley notes mentioned "Cali", was cleared up today to be California (Cali was shorthand).

Chain of command - Obama -> McCain -> Soros.

McCain is go between between the two.

Dem / Rep ?

No difference, though everyone knows McC is a RINO

• Thanks 1

Made a few corrections/additions above.

First big story that hit me this morning.

image.png.02b686d7f8653236dd79e1592d79ea0c.png

https://truepundit.com/senator-mark-warner-entire-senate-intelligence-committee-compromised-corrupt-finally-exposed/

Yes, I believe I saw a thread on Mark Warner, but this implicates the whole Senate IC - these stories are just getting crazy.

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = Obama = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

The hits just keep coming.

image.png.0cc6b855ca6f4d946a4712b1c70d06a2.png

https://truepundit.com/dnc-letter-may-uncovered-obama-directed-fbi-frame-trump/

At this point, is anyone really surprised ?

image.png.d3edcf8458bc016ef871a08e1d30112a.png

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2018/02/coonfirmed-cash-obamas-1-7-billion-ransom-payment-iran-traced-terrorist-groups-video/

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = Dossier = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

Not only did he have an Aide procure a copy of the Dossier, he helped fund it   .   .   .  

image.png.efa9493fca114988a820fcdbdec91599.png

https://truepundit.com/new-evidence-shows-mccain-helped-fund-fbi-plot-to-frame-trump-backed-bogus-russian-trump-dossier/

This was touched on in the Memo thread, but here's a little more on it.

image.png.ff106da0d71a6ed0b5444f6ae2400237.png

https://legalinsurrection.com/2018/02/confirmed-clinton-operative-sidney-blumenthal-helped-spread-russia-collusion-fever-before-the-election/#sthash.mIMLlh6I.uxfs

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = Progress = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

Trump is getting ready to change Government Employment works - sounds a little bit along the lines of what he said in the SOTU.

image.png.8a878339e559d03cb32f098c48aa0a1a.png

http://thegatewaypundit.com/2018/02/report-president-trump-proposing-biggest-civil-service-change-generation/

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = OM still alive = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

I think this may have gotten poo pooed earlier, but with everything that was once a bit crazy now becoming reality   .   .   .  

image.png.3d87618df8e10190e4824853d7d68c26.png

Yea, so Bezos, who owns Amazon, bought WaPo (Washington Post) via this Clown financing - let that sink in for a bit.

Kinda fits in with the Anderson Cooper bit I posted about some weeks back - ah, the good ole days, right ? 

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = FBI = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

Okay, before everyone starts to freak out thinking there's a Battered Spouse scandal going on in the WH, let's get ahead of yet another fake news story.

image.png.31cdfdcb5be7e5bc478209011ac2a21f.png

What has happened to the FBI, it has become a calamity.

image.png.4799d75ce46bfa75442410a9caf0c698.png

image.png.fa99526724720b12c6c7bb88330c7eec.png

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2018/02/ready-talk-fbi-officials-clinton-email-probe-may-mishandled-extremely-sensitive-classified-intel/

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = Dilley = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

This is from last night FB - seems to hang on there for a while.

Good info once again - some good explanations on things as well.

25 minutes, but Intel is covered within first 20 minutes.

In case you're confused about who he's talking too, it's Chat messages on his screen (this was done live), that's also why he sits there staring into the Camera (reading).

The scope of what is going on is just huge.

• Thanks 1

This is going to be mainly an Intel based post, not sure if I'll drag Q info in or not, will see when I get there.

Dilley Intel - () & bold mine, will do this in a subnote format as some of it may interfere with the raw Intel.

Edited out some transcriptor comments.

https:// twitter.com/Hublife/status/962541029583802368

Debate Recap and late night Intel w/Congressional Candidate Brenden Dilley

Looks like there was a Presidential Executive Order that was an amended to EO 13223 - it was amendment that PROBABLY FLEW UNDER THE RADAR (1)

What was amended?

It was amended by adding AT THE END:

"THE AUTHORITIES AVAILABLE FOR USE DURING A NATIONAL EMERGENCY UNDER SECTIONS 688 AND 690 OF TITLE 10 UNITED STATES CODE ARE ALSO INVOKED AND MADE AVAILABLE ACCORDING TO THEIR TERMS TO THE SECRETARY CONCERNED SUBJECT IN THE CASE OF THE SECRETARIES OF THE ARMY, NAVY, AND AIR FORCE TO THE DIRECTION OF THE SECRETARY OF DEFENSE.

<intel source>

"wonder how many of them are sitting on the 12 military panels running right now?"

"12 panels of 12" (2)

"This old EO info can now be revealed to the light in the correct context.

"Marine Group ready to snatch 44" (3)

"Tonight will be OFF THE CHART" (4)

"POTUS will use EBS more than once in this next week"

"Hold onto your hats. Sheet IS GOING TO GET REAL"

<end intel source>

EBS - Emergency Broadcast System

(1) - I posted about the EO amendment very early on.

This has to do with recalling Military people back to duty.

688 - Retired members: authority to order to active duty; duties

690 - Retired members ordered to active duty: limitation on number

(2) - 12 Military personnel are required for a Tribunal dealing with the Death Penalty.

So here, it is inferring that there are 12 Tribunal panels possibly looking at 12 Death Penalty cases (could even be more).

No ?

Still doubt Tribunals are coming ?

image.thumb.png.2ccee99f4a80a81e3a5e235cefe0e083.png

(3) - There is a lot of confusion on this one, and it could be disinfo to see who flys.

This could refer to 44 Clown Black Ops programs (two were supposedly taken out the last couple days), or it could be POTUS #44 - mixing Intel here, but this is where the confusion is.

image.png.1782e4ec5bd25428a76aba03d05502ae.png

I have doubts on this last one as I don't see them "telegraphing" this move, but in light of what follows (4)    .   .   .  

(4) - Time will tell, it takes a while for past actions to show up if at all.

But then there was this from yesterday morning.

image.png.396b06bbeee2bbf72d70dfbe8edee472.png

The EAS/EBS (whatever it's called these days) allows POTUS to pretty much directly message the entire Country and bypass MSM.

Now why would he want to do this ?

Seems early too me, but don't freak out if it does occur.

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = Q bits = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

Q connection ?

image.png.5821873661d271fe2bde99f2e27ce881.png

image.png.d30c3cba452b58db56933d15bae3ade6.png

71 were 187'd (code for kill)

1 target

That 1 target was the source for two things.

image.png.dce7ce462fd5bffe42b4fd93e2b3bbbc.png

Uranium 1 - Russian side of the deal

Also Dossier source.

This was a Deep State job "cleaning up" witnesses.

image.png.bfbe8c0bca7d45d9ac7552f2e23eed91.png

Numbers look familiar to anyone ?

Wednesday post up above - second DOJ release (unsealed Indictment).

I think I've seen that name elsewhere as well - may be another Indictment with his name on it besides this one.

Cages full ?

Not sure how to take this one - lots more work to do.

Lot more Q stuff over the post few days, haven't looked over too much of it, these above popped up elsewhere and are pretty much answered.

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = Follow up = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

I posted on the Memo thread that I'd heard Justice Roberts was possibly compromised, this may indicate there's something to that.

image.png.47310ba7937ed633d66bff66fee3f1ed.png

https://truepundit.com/devin-nunes-may-summon-chief-justice-testify-fisa-abuses/

FYI - Roberts is the one and only person that appoints FISA Judges.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2298916/John-Roberts-lesbian-cousin-attending-Supreme-Court-hearing-gay-marriage-ban--sit-Chief-Justices-section.html

It's possible roberts has to lean left to protect his lesbian cousin from being outed and ruined. Or, it's possible she

has dirt on him. who knows, after all the deep state scandals going on.

On 2/11/2018 at 6:10 PM, calfoxwc said:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2298916/John-Roberts-lesbian-cousin-attending-Supreme-Court-hearing-gay-marriage-ban--sit-Chief-Justices-section.html

It's possible roberts has to lean left to protect his lesbian cousin from being outed and ruined. Or, it's possible she

has dirt on him. who knows, after all the deep state scandals going on.

I posted this about a week ago, the comments/replies have some good info.

This is what had me suspicious, now tie in your info and it gains even more weight.

image.thumb.png.c3fcba7d935956f9cef4119e9da5d3a9.png

It's since been posted that O was spying on everyone   .   .   .

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = Dossier = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

Some crazy stuff going on today, I've been trying to sort it all and still haven't gotten to the bottom of it.

Well, at least this clears up the confusion I had a few days ago whether or not there were two or three Dossiers.

image.thumb.png.f72ee36947bae3155fb3ac6c25d4dbce.png

Yea, not two or three, but four.

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = LV Mystery = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

image.png.3e6093364c9c2981d8bf1e0798906cde.png

https://assets.documentcloud.org/documents/4375783/Vegasautopsy.pdf

Yeah, I saw this a few days ago but it's one of those items that gets lost in the deluge sometimes.

Some comments say hair, teeth, & height are off as well - if anyone validates that I'll post it.

image.png.bc84038812638cbcd5d53972c730b9ad.png

Best case, they had a body mix up   .   .   .  

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = Q bit = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

Whenever Q shows up on the board they generally start getting attacked - usually it's massive Troll attacks, but in this case it looks like it was a heavy DDOS attack.

The first block is in response to a hiccup to their (Q) previous post (I didn't post it), but what is interesting is a query & answer.

image.png.22758a085405f32aac408a50a5007d4b.png

So, from the other day we know Gitmo is going to support 13,000, no idea what the size or location of the other is going to be.

Speculation is Diego Garcia, or possibly even a "Floating Prison".

Posting this one last because there is some   .   .   .   sick stuff in this one.

() & bolding mine.

Dilley's 'Red Pill For Normies - Part 5' Intel Drops Transcript:

<Drop 1 of 3>:

"Anyone notice anything strange in Cali last night?

Look at the skies; drones overhead.

Raw Intel has to be deciphered and put into correct Intel batches.

It's that huge of a task; it can't be done in days.

We're talking years and years of corruption; a cancer that infected every branch of government.

To have every ounce of evidence for military tribunals we need to exhaust all Intel; we have to cut the head of this satanic corrupt system forever.

Many have died and many will die; pray, pray, pray, Patriots.

ES is toast; one less Gatekeeper. (1)

Time to roll a significant name: The Beatrix of the Netherlands.

What part has she played on the world stage?

Do your research.

How intertwined is she?

What's her link(s) to Barbara Bush?

What has she been involved in?

Bilderberg?

Pedophilia?

Real, life Hunger Games? (2)

More?

Did a recent EO affect her?

Where is she now?

Another card-carrying Nazi. (3)

Just for clarity, 'ES is toast' is not a reference to Edward Snowden (Q drop regarding Edward Snowden is separate this Intel); ES is someone else: a Gatekeeper who resigned."

<Drop 2 of 3>:

"Q just dropped the McCain drop I wanted. (Bastards!)

Important to state timelines and future situations are changeable, as the moving parts constrict and expand: react or attack?

Pray. Pray. Pray

Prey. Die. Pray.

The Evil had their chance to shrink into the dark; they choose to fight The Light: now they must die.

Q is 3 posts away from a doozy of a post: 736."

<Drop 3 of 3>:

"(Lol!)

'Doozy' came out as 737.

736 was correction post, thus setting Q back 1.

(Bloody Q, being a bugger!)

Remember now the old crumb we left about another Gitmo.

Future proves past.

We are operational now.

Radio silence."

(1) - Eric Schmidt, Alphabet (Google, YouTube, etc) CEO that stepped down in December.

(2) - This was hinted at by a Q post a little while back. Remember that huge sale of Forest land nearly the size of Manhattan Island by the Rothschilds a week or so back ?

There is actually more to this, but I can't confirm it at this time.

(3) - Husband was a member of Hitler Youth.

EDIT:

Updated info on Paddock.

EDIT2:

Patent update :

https://www.wired.com/2013/04/gov-secrecy-orders-on-patents/

Hawaii update :

http://exopolitics.org/qanon-corroborates-hawaii-missile-attack-hunt-for-rogue-cia-submarine/

https://truepundit.com/hawaii-man-sent-false-missile-alert-100-percent-sure-attack-real/

There is a Story here   .   .   .   beyond the Headline.

image.png.f9a9d7901b9e1fd094af51dd8ecfd800.png

https://truepundit.com/shooting-reported-near-nsa-fort-meade-police-say/

image.png.ffded1902ff89a3c71ed7d50887bc9e1.png

Interesting, no ?

Of course, you know there's even more too this story.

image.png.1c5159b3dc260a705ad525e6ff49c16a.png

And, as always seems to happen more and more, there was another bit that I lost track of :(

Still pretty interesting stuff though, don't you think ?

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = What If ? = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

A few days old, but you know there's a point coming.

image.png.4286486527de9c2e86a73115e13f0a66.png

https://truthfeednews.com/democrat-judge-arrested-for-taking-bribes-the-last-10-years/

Wow, 10 years this has been going on - how many Cases and what was the impact ?

I don't know how many saw or paid attention to the Interview with her, but apparently she keeps saying she's "Here to stay", just to defy Trump.

image.png.f44e93b5d1f173de2cdef139da6f2b2a.png

Gotta chuckle at some of the Q responses.

On further review   .   .   .  

Anyone remember the bizarre quote from Ginsberg I posted way back in reference to "of Age" being dropped to 12 years old ?

Yea, of course I was called nuts as usual   .   .   .   funny how that's been turning out more and more though isn't it ?

Do you see two dots here ?

Would you like a third dot ?

Sealed Indictments.

Did that perk things up ?

What if   .   .   .   a Supreme Court Justice is implicated in one of those many Sealed Indictments ?

How about two ?

Three ?

Could that maybe cause a little Civil unrest if these suddenly got removed ?

What implications come with the replacement of one, two, or three SC Justices ?

Who is going to be replacing those Justices ?

What was the first nomination (replacement) like ?

Could replacing that many Justices with Justices the caliper of Gorsuch  possibly cause some Civil unrest ?

Buckle up folks   .   .   .

• Thanks 1

One of today's big stories is the big nothing the Mueller Investigation turned out to be.

Seriously, most everyone knew this was going to be the case from way back.

This actually has a twist to it that no one is talking about, as is usually the case when it goes against the grain.

image.png.70e1e0f072b3a2792fe60cc13824822d.png

https://truepundit.com/obamas-secretary-state-john-kerry-approved-u-s-travel-visas-russian-operatives-indicted-mueller-election-tampering/

Yep, some of these guys are connected to the O Administration   .   .   .   lot of roads seem to end up there these days don't they ?

Don't like that one, how about this one ?

image.png.d474c0d92117ae1b8c7b51ccd17eaa60.png

http://thegatewaypundit.com/2018/02/mueller-indictment-shows-russian-conspiracy-support-bernie-sanders/

Ouch.

Left can't catch a break on this one.

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = December E.O. = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

This E.O. keeps popping back up every so often, and it seems it just reached out an bit someone we all know and love.

image.png.01838899cbd1f80a5f1ec977253bc5ce.png

http://www.breitbart.com/london/2018/02/16/soros-backed-migrant-importation-ngo/

I was wondering when this one (EO) would start expanding.

Rumor is the next EO coming out has something to do with ex-Presidents and perceived immunity.

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = Prisons = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

Believe I mentioned "Floating" Prisons the other day.

image.png.298f093934c6cef7b0f15a7b4e69b950.png

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/world/2017/11/28/u-s-coast-guard-operating-secret-floating-prisons-pacific-ocean/900462001/

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = Intel = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

Dilley Intel.

image.thumb.png.193632ee0178042cee29f7b8514b284a.png

About that Voter Fraud.

image.png.3b8cbd36560f381be78cb879d374f5e9.png

See that "several million" statement there ?

And this is only 22 Counties.

image.png.41a3cd870f5103c94b7fee1e49acce61.png

https://www.dhs.gov/news/2018/02/15/odni-dhs-fbi-lead-national-level-classified-dialogue-state-election-officials

In short, I do believe we have Voter ID / Voter verification coming soon.

Hopefully, ya'll realize the impact of this   .   .   .

• Upvote 1

can't read a thousand pages of stuff - just to be confused by

the complete lack of relevancy from one to another.

so, generally, what IS the impact?

If A <> B, and B<>C, and C<>D, ........

but H is related to G and it means something...why post all the previous letters?

just scatterstuff nonsense collectively, it seems.

I did scan and find where Kerry, the dirtbag fake deep state puppet, okayed

those russians.

Like the russian lawyer woman - they set it all up in case they lost the election.

21 hours ago, calfoxwc said:

can't read a thousand pages of stuff - just to be confused by

the complete lack of relevancy from one to another.

so, generally, what IS the impact?

If A <> B, and B<>C, and C<>D, ........

but H is related to G and it means something...why post all the previous letters?

just scatterstuff nonsense collectively, it seems.

I did scan and find where Kerry, the dirtbag fake deep state puppet, okayed

those russians.

Like the russian lawyer woman - they set it all up in case they lost the election.

calfoxwc

Don't know how I can really explain things much better than I've attempted too several times.

Most of the items tie into one aspect of the Swamp or another - as I've said, it has corrupted and affected just about everything.

I'm mainly hitting the high points of what's being exposed, and when possible some of the background activities going on to take it down.

Quite frankly, it's turned out to be much more intertwined than I expected.

When you have over 13k Sealed Indictments (each of which can be multiple people), that's just an enormous Beast to tackle.

On the other hand, I am stunned that the Trump Administration is actually going after it on the scale they are - we could see some really good changes.

I've dropped posting most of what I come across (some days it's extreme) and have resorted to posting the Screenshot Headlines for brevity (they generally give a good idea of what's going on), and will usually post the link to the Article when I have it handy (or remember) so folks so inclined can dig deeper if they wish.

Yea, there may be a few other items popping in, mainly I add them as I'm pretty sure MSM isn't covering squat that doesn't push their agenda.

Look at how many different scandals we currently cranking up - I'm not even sure I can list them all right now.

* We've just got the "Memo" (first of many), and people don't even realize how big that in itself is.

* Russian Collusion was just buried yesterday (no surprise at all) - I even have more on this.

* Voter Fraud is getting ready to come out - that "Q" bit I just posted about has a new highlight update.

* The IG Report is coming out next month (info was already turned over to Congress).

* Gitmo is/has been expanded, and another detention facility is in the works.

* We have real life Spy vs Spy ops going on.

These are just a few of the recent items I've covered, and they're all Swamp related.

Sorry, there's no simple way to boil them all down into one story, there's just too many moving parts.

We almost lost the Country, and it ain't over yet.

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = Follow up = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

"The Firm"

image.thumb.png.864235ee74b3132c6fbecaa001512c80.png

image.png.99c6b7a968c909c8a4137f6d9170527c.png

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = Collusion update = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

image.thumb.png.16481933efea6b6b638b516f7417bf67.pngimage.png.a4b540a5985c353ef0bdc9f74d80201a.png

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = Pedo thread = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

image.png.d9921c40bca7d88db61f08f8ea924325.png

image.png.8e91bfde51d9f030f6273b8038e2b3c4.png

https://joeforamerica.com/2018/02/robert-de-niro-caught-international-underage-prostitution-ring/

Coincidence ?

Hildabeast sure knows an awful lot of Pedos   .   .   .   wonder why ?

You're seeing here more and more how Pedo crimes are intertwined in all of the Deep State corruption.

There's going to be more and worse to come.

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = Intel = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

image.thumb.png.d74b3a1bf9c6ef4fd85836bbb7614b33.png

Seems I was correct in thinking the EAS was too soon, but I'll take the heat for passing it on - better to be aware than surprised.

Sounds like it was a setup at least.

The outlined box expands on my previous "Q" post (if you look at bottom of that box).

Will be interesting to see how this develops, we may get something on this in a couple of weeks.

• Thanks 1

Be forewarned - leaving the comfort zone on this one.

This is another one I didn't really want to tackle, but there's just way too much ammo for this one.

On another note - it is a single topic.

17 kids dead.

image.thumb.png.4dfd2e2feea85545298ca0830d281cc8.png

cowpoop

image.png.b1380018e40e98552a4647dacc7ae593.png

https://truepundit.com/deputies-called-florida-school-shooters-home-39-times-seven-years/

Now we start down the Rabbit Hole   .   .   .

image.png.23cd04d2795bdbc4a8fe4d3b428e9900.png

Yep, some of these were "Interviewed" by the News.

Oh, and there's a couple of videos with some of these people saying there were multiple shooters.

How about this ? Look again upper left of the above picture as well.

image.png.e62837f9a4adab94b163ae86508ca860.png

http://thegatewaypundit.com/2018/02/exposed-school-shooting-surviver-turned-activist-david-hoggs-father-fbi-appears-coached-anti-trump-lines-video/

Ya know what ?

I'm loaded for Bear on this particular one.

image.thumb.png.893aa191c048e7a9cfd5374308b7eb94.png

http://www.sun-sentinel.com/local/broward/parkland/florida-school-shooting/fl-school-shooting-family-helped-nikolas-cruz-20180217-story.html

Kid was on Psych Meds   .   .   .   as are almost all shooters (did ya know that?).

image.thumb.png.dd797e3e23053e07dba414fc008f2155.png

Human Engineering Technology   .   .   .  

And how about that, another Intel guy ?

This is just too handy right now.

image.png.2e23d63b8575f205c0785648d45c75bf.png

https://www.intelligence.senate.gov/sites/default/files/hearings/95mkultra.pdf

Dead Project ?

Orion (successor, can now use multiple Cell phones - sweet ! ! ! ).

Riiiiiiiiigggggghhhhhhhhttttttt   .   .   .  

image.png.83f58e820d50611dab8104708835a9a8.png

Well, there was this way back in 1974.

image.png.080f5690b70a4f45117bea469bffc3eb.png

Of course, you know we've improved on that now.

https://www.wired.com/2007/12/the-voice-of-go/

https://prepareforchange.net/2015/09/15/the-voice-of-god-weaponized-mind-control-frequency-technology/

http://originalscientist.blogspot.com/2012/01/voice-inside-your-head-may-not-be-yours.html

Meds + Tech + (Doctor / Intel).

There is a sheet somewhere with Shooters and Meds - Wow, just wow.

If I come across it again I'll add it here.

Crazy $#!+, but why, what's the point ?

The point leads to something this Gentleman wrote about in 1991 :

image.png.52210f9ff11b28c2b3e4b1da730c3dc6.png

image.thumb.png.576c8ab04bbe9c81b026800cca9c3695.png

I have not read the full book myself, but here is a link for anyone interested - it is 500 pages :

https://vault.fbi.gov/william-bill-milton-cooper/

Dots connected.

EDIT:

Might as well drop these here so they don't keep popping up.

Here's our FBI boy again - this time in LA.

image.thumb.png.517fedb977e2d8b22f7d7a4ba9f06160.png

Here's the girl next to FBI boy in the group picture.

image.png.21171087095584c0b961076ab3e005d7.png

EDIT 2:

EDIT 3:

Yearbook picture was fake - removed.

Looks like things may be starting to happen on Voter Fraud front.

image.png.c9f23aea9c8a12762d0888d822767e08.png

http://breaking911.com/breaking-sessions-creates-task-force-study-election-interference/

Time to lose those Soros machines.

image.png.0c8352b2534b2df4d26d26d6ab542b46.png

Pennsylvania too, though they're redoing their Districts in favor of Dems.

image.png.a802ef7315e6ac76a09f1353151ecac7.png

There were some oddities going on in the upcoming Arizona Election (one Dilley is in) - looks like they sorted it out hopefully.

image.png.5954990e642b4e1fbd23c53826f1e43d.png

https://www.justice.gov/opa/pr/justice-department-reaches-agreement-arizona-election-officials-protect-rights-military-and

All the above may be trickling in to reveal this.

image.thumb.png.096b51b48bf93198a625e6396d442d1f.png

• Thanks 1