THE BROWNS BOARD

Story time . . . Swamp draining ( . . . )

JAFBF

Think this is pretty much common knowledge at this point, but just in case.

image.png.77d8ca3f5f3f1b12ecd3072659e3222b.png

image.png.a2469738dd51c7b3f1e5d7b01f19bc32.png

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2018/01/unsealed-fisa-court-ruling-shows-85-obamas-fbi-doj-704-5-fisa-searches-illegal-illegally-provided-government-outsiders/

Starting to get warm for some people.

image.png.7c9a166902447222359cf6f300e3a717.png

Not only did he Lawyer up, but the word is he did so with 9 Lawyers.

Correction - 9 Lawyers, but apparently not 9 different Countries, though they may have International experience.

Wilkinson Walsh + Eskovitz - most with Government experience.

Think maybe he was into some things he shouldn't have been ?

Yep, both these guys just Lawyered up too.

image.png.5d8d6bd0cf5524df26e53b946555db2a.png

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = Sanctuary Cities  = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

image.png.a3641a9949bf0e980d73da3d4879268b.png

I saw another story this morning about this where some of the Mayors of these cities have gone in hiding   .   .   .   don't do the crime if you can do the time.

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = Clintons  = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

image.png.0c72b4a6ed15fbf3f7a57fdfcf3b465e.png

http://thegatewaypundit.com/2018/01/wall-street-whistleblower-clinton-foundation-largest-charitable-fraud-american-history/

DNC and Hillary Camp Had Contractual Control Over How FBI-DOJ Used Bogus Dossier to Spy on Trump

image.png.b8487fb81b6877caa14b7bcaa976dbf9.png

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2018/01/reporter-dnc-hillary-camp-contractual-control-fbi-doj-used-bogus-dossier-spy-trump/

image.png.9ef2a45de20cf8a7b744184e2deff385.png

http://rocketpolitics.com/breaking-hillary-clintons-multi-million-secret-leaks-this-is-it/

https://freedomdaily.com/breaking-hillary-losing-mind-hackers-discover-millions-fraud-bribes/

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2016/10/breaking-guccifer-2-0-releases-clinton-foundation-documents/

image.png.f4fa1c37e8678fb7517b2366da907819.png

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = Quick hits  = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

Think these guys may be feeling a bit of heat as well.

There has been an eye on Social Media Censorship lately, and these are two Companies that haven't been playing nicely.

image.png.09518f9dc1aed4fb005c81262ff9aa9b.png

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = Rewind  = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

The more I try to avoid it   .   .   .   Q connections.

Way back from November.

image.png.59b7b31e426342ead42564703d7c0650.png

Now from Tuesday night.

image.png.627d5b1cf4adde93c53d1e2f45192f3f.png

I think it's not totally decided where Snowden fits in the scheme of things.

Good ?

Bad ?

I'm starting to wonder if he is actually a part of the whole thing working to bring down the Deep State.

In other words, he may be operating under orders.

Would that be a stunner or what ?

Hard to tell with Spooks.

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = Rumors  = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

Some more Intel from Dilley.

Not posting the link since it won't be up long enough since the other one disappeared pretty quickly.

I have listened to the video. Someone posted most of the points which are here - there may be a couple of things mentioned that are not on here.

You can click on this to make it more readable as well.

image.thumb.png.40c19c486ca27f19cdedfca036c06a10.png

From some of these notes, I think folks can get a hint of some of the bad stuff I'm seeing.

Some of these notes have already been confirmed (Trump / family physically threatened posted yesterday), and there are others.

Just in case, here is the video link, but it's very long (nearly hour and a half).

https://www.pscp.tv/Hublife/1rmGPOMywpYKN

EDIT:

image.png.ae4c683cfa971bf05852cf728dee120a.png

9 hours ago, Canton Dawg said:

If Trump did this, he would go down as the greatest Prez ever. . .

707A10BA-2157-4203-87A6-A472563F0DC7.jpeg

Oh, I think you can bank on him being one of the greatest Presidents we've had.

He has been under massive attack since he won the Election, and the things he is doing visibly and behind scenes   .   .   .   I don't see how he can do it, but he seems to thrive under it.

Trump KNOWS what has happened and what is going on - I believe he had his own Intelligence Network before he even ran (not as sophisticated of course).

MSM is even reluctantly acknowledging his accomplishments:

image.png.b408d796846ec49d20151573829bc91d.png

http://www.rasmussenreports.com/public_content/political_commentary/commentary_by_richard_baris/trump_s_first_year_accomplishments_compiled_in_shockingly_long_list

image.png.e62a5e6c56a6f37744f7265afbb2dc6c.png

http://www.newsweek.com/trumps-first-year-his-top-82-accomplishments-786130

There is dirt on every President since Reagan, and I believe you can even throw Carter into the mix (though I haven't heard a lot on him).

The last Administration has so many scandals bubbling up now it's hard to believe, and there are more to come.

All these scandals are pretty huge in their own right, there are going to be a lot of people hung by these (maybe even literally - Treason).

This just came out.

image.png.5e07d1ae06dfc6950f805832a3532885.png

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2018/01/first-leak-fisa-memo-officially-names-james-comey-andrew-mccabe-rod-rosenstein/

This is/was their ultimate goal - research Saul Alinsky and see where we are (Alinsky is HRC's idol by the way) :

image.thumb.png.c768272a8dff91b57904f57f603399d8.png

https://www.naturalnews.com/2018-01-24-the-deep-state-has-been-built-to-destroy-our-liberty-and-control-the-population.html

As for the Mueller Stickum :

image.png.541d66742f78cca190b2bf27fb9801c8.png

So if Trump knows all this and has the evidence, why isn't anything happening ?

It is going to be a SHOCK for a LOT of people when it all comes out.

If you hit people with the full story all at one shot it's going to cause a lot of unrest, and it still may once some of the big dogs get nabbed.

Piece by piece, these scandals and the players are being exposed to the public consciousness to get people used to the idea and to be aware of what may be coming.

There is just so much crap these people have been up too, and there's more sill coming.

A good portion we will probably not know for many years if ever it is so bad.

Here is a pretty good write up of what has happened and where we are, and what to look for.

A lot of this is based on a few of Dilley's Intel drops, where are pretty spot on (>90% I'd say).

Much of these items have occurred already, so they can be exposed now.

Bolding mine.

Keep your eye out for local Marines or National Guard mobilizing, that is a good sign that the memo is about to be released within hours.  ...INTEL drops coming. Stay tuned.

Your emIn previous administration, Over 100+ meetings involving unauthorized non-administration personnel discussing Top Secret/Classified Intel - Soros, Gates, Buffet, Rockefeller, Tony Podesta, The Chinese Military" (Citizens and Military Foreign Nationals)

3. Topics of discussion
Insider Trading
Top Secret Information
Advising the Cabal's Money Men to move their assets etc so they would never lose.The Top Tier billionaires dictated policy to ensure they always made and never lost.

4. Look at the bailout cash… Who got it? Cabal told Obama what to do and as it was about to get done, Obama would e-mail them from an unsecured server and they would clean up "money-wise"
Obama traded secrets just like Hillary.

5. #BLM were taking instructions directly from Obama and his unsecured e-mail account.
He had an unsecured account and was trading state secrets to the most wealthy people in order to profit himself.

6. Mobilized military necessary because there are people on the LEFT who are so misinformed that they won't accept the implications and consequences of the memo, alluding to the arrest of Obama.

7. Q is not a single person but an organization.

8. One of the Obama's is camped out at Martha's Vinyard with one of the Rothchilds. Mueller will be getting a free pass as he WILL receive a Presidential Pardon. Mueller is doing what he's doing to avoid his own prison time. He will always be remembered as "disgraced".

9. Adam Schiff is a traitor, answers to foreign actors.
Julian Assange is enjoying his life.
Soros doesn't end up with a prison sentence - he's being taken out ("catch a bullet")
Alex Soros is useless without Soros money. Everything WILL be confiscated.

10. No text messages lost. Deep State trying to leverage a lie to discredit the memo.Basically they say no evidence and if DOJ offer it up, Deep State say it's lies and "texts are lost". 3 NSA programs have the texts and they cannot be deleted, all Hillary's emails are intact.

11.All Deep State e-mails and messages are stored in _ program and cannot be deleted, the raw intel cannot be tampered with. Source is authorized to "release" FROM THE TOP. Trump is in control… the Intelligence Apparatus is in control.

12. The main problem to solve - How do you #redpill the country, thus avoiding too much Civil Unrest?

13. There has been a couple of traitors within the Trump Cabinet and he now knows who they "were".
They were leveraged unfortunately from things that had happened to them in the past. Please do NOT guess or speculate. Their names will not be disclosed.

14. They were helping Deep State by quarterbacking stuff against the President.

15.Deep State had insurance policies by leveraging information from their wiretaps while Trump had been diligently building his group, Deep State has been corrupting his cabinet because they had the intel as to "who were going where"
Wiretaps helped them get ahead to a degree.

16.Trump waiting on Nunez/Gowdy to pass memo up which I'm told is "imminent"
Trump will make overnight visit to NSA Utah & Langley - Off the book visit to secure some data "in person". He has raw intel regarding "3" of his Cabinet to get from NSA.He wants last 7 yrs data on each.

17. Admiral Rogers discovered that there was a "plan" to kidnap Trump's Grandchildren. That's what was actually exposed in the meeting because they don't have anything on the President. He's clean.

18. This is why Don Jr. dropped his SS security detail - there was a plan in place to snatch his "child" or "baby". THE EVIL IS REAL.

19. Reaffirmaton of General Flynn being a great patriot.
General Flynn and Admiral Rogers both playing a part to protect this country.
Also thank Bill Binney who developed the technology needed to bust these guys.

20.NSA has footage of a cabinet member from PREVIOUS administration "HURTING A CHILD" (no further details provided).
Keep military men and women in your prayers. They are fighting on behalf of the good people of this country. They R in the middle of dangerous operations as we speak

21. Media indictments coming. Large quantity of media involved with some very dark/disgusting things -corruption, willfully sharing #fakenews in exchange for money, (or) other far more deviant & disgusting things. This is the reason they fight so hard against POTUS.

22. Where was Obama during Benghazi? NSA has the answer.
"The HAMMER RAW INTEL has Obama and certain several others in a certain place".
HAMMER pings all cells and mapped who was present and their location and more.
HAMMER is a supercomputer.

23. During Benghazi, Hillary was at her Satanic Ritual. They don't allow cell phones at that event! With Many “Celebs"
Obama was elsewhere (not allowed to state' where it is as it's part of __ (I'm not authorized to say)
They are screwed, Trump has the Intel.

24. 2 more HUGE MAJOR MAJOR news organizations are on the hit list as far as being raided - that's coming - just like Newsweek...
"State secrets illegaly being passed to non-state entities through these organizations"
"2 of biggest - One is a paper, one is a news show"

25. Confirmed... TruPundit story about FBI texts regarding physically harming the President.
FBI is TOAST and major housecleaning will occur similar to what happened with the CIA. FBI may not be able to survive this.

26. Christopher Wray threatening to "walk out" on FBI/Sessions is FAKE NEWS. Disinfo is necessary.
Some "Trusted" journalists that patriots listen to are DELIBERATELY fed disinfo to keep scent off the main trail. Refrain from roasting these journalists-this being done on purpose.

27. Trey Gowdy is playing his role. Mueller's investigation is legit and he's trying to be honest.
Get away from Paradigm on who is "Good vs Bad"… find out who can get leveraged.
None of this is a current threat. It's being released now BECAUSE it's past tense.

28. McCabe is in a "Black Site in the lower 48th" "singing" (Somewhere in the Continental U.S.)
Black Site = a place that exists that's not supposed to exist.
He's no longer in GITMO but he's not getting the Witness Protection Treatment.

29. McCabe did not enjoy his GITMO visit, which is why he's Singing and no longer there.
He's BAD NEWS.
We are starting to let words out that is preparing the public: TREASON, Secret Society.
Memo will confirm what most red-pilled people already knew.

You're going to see some family names on here and say BS.

Why are some (if not all) of these families now at the current Davos meeting in Switzerland (Trump is there now) if they have no impact/influence then ?

This is real folks, you need to at least entertain the idea that it is so you won't be blindsided.

A lot of the items above I have covered in previous posts for the most part and have also provided links (The Hammer recently).

I've been saying there are going to be Tribunals for a long time - this bears witness to that.

image.png.3c0463169bee65023a1fefd8462e0714.png

Also, the EO Trump signed just before Christmas about Freezing Assets and declaring a National Emergency may give the authority for this as well.

Sedition & Treason in themselves may be grounds for Military Tribunals as well.

There are a lot of possibilities for this to happen.

Hopefully, things are starting to make a little bit more sense now as more things fall into place.

There is more to come.

"The Memo" may really stir things up, but my understanding is that's just the Tip of the Iceberg.

The World has a much different view on POTUS than what MSM is telling us in our own Country /smh

image.png.e86af1da8940224f0d5c4cce635407d1.png

what is really a disgrace, is that they interviewed higgardly NOT under oath, while knowing she was

always going to be found innocent of any illegal acts, even before they started investigating.

They were part of the deep state - our gov is fighting a war with organized crime deep state gov.

not good.

8 hours ago, DieHardBrownsFan said:

I highly doubt that Trump will answer questions from Mueller.  I'm sure his attorneys will strongly advise not to.  Instead he should be presented with a list of questions, and answer  them in writing after review by his attorneys.

I'm sure Trump is going to have his Lawyers with him for this.

Also, it looks he's at least getting a heads up on what is coming anyway:

image.png.8f772e0424a31efa7593bbc02e7c314c.png

http://www.cnn.com/2018/01/24/politics/special-counsel-trump-interview/index.html

Remember, this may be just for show too.

On the off chance something does come out of it   .   .   .   think trap (not for Trump, for someone else).

Trump has another 7 years to go.

7 hours ago, calfoxwc said:

what is really a disgrace, is that they interviewed higgardly NOT under oath, while knowing she was

always going to be found innocent of any illegal acts, even before they started investigating.

They were part of the deep state - our gov is fighting a war with organized crime deep state gov.

not good.

Yeah, they'd exonerated Hildabeast before they'd even interviewed a lot of the people involved.

There may be something in that fact and in light of all the corruption being exposed at FBI & DOJ that'll give them another crack at her on this.

After all, Mueller pulled a couple of Immunity deals recently (one was for Comey) so I wouldn't be surprised to see him take another run at her.

Not sure it really matters though, I think they have enough on her for several lifetimes if not outright Treason - not kidding.

I can't even keep track of how many scandal are swirling around her, and new ones seem to keep popping up every few weeks.

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = Another Log for the Fire  = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

From way back at the beginning, the end of October - I missed this myself.

image.png.2eec8a9d94f242e78518406afc4e491e.png

image.png.e185cb167e60d5b57bbc192da31397bb.png

And

image.png.c8370427f55aeebbbc6e5b03dfa0abd3.png

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018/01/25/john-kerry-reportedly-coaches-palestinians-not-to-yield-to-trump-in-peace-talks-spurring-backlash.html

Nice huh?

Think there may be any others doing similar things in other Government Departments, I mean, they've shown they're pretty much downright corrupt ?

After all, POTUS is now setting the Policy correct ?

And these people just think they can do whatever they want, irregardless ?

Yeah, I guess they've been doing this for years and years now too.

In the past few days Kerry announced he was going to run for President in 2020.

I don't think the light has come on for him yet though.

Have to confess, it didn't come on for me either until I got smacked in the face this morning.

So, why do I bring this up ?

Well, you see, there's this little thing here that may put a little damper on things :

image.png.5617e60bb843147ada6a393b1a100186.png

Yea, there may be a change in venue for these guys that will change their plans a little bit.

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = Q in the Light  = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

Looky looky at what hit FOX News :)

image.png.e323e5d66d9a5386b33000684d7ea3bf.png

image.png.fddaeded2540bdddc5e00258008121d0.png

Oh, and FYI, the BOTS story here   .   .   .   Twitter came out and said it didn't look like BOTS at all, so yeah, people are waking up and actually pushing back.

image.png.96e29e69114ba83591d350a9e060aeae.png

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = Obvious bits ?  = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

I passed on this the other day, but since it's popping back up, just in case.

image.png.e6fdc67869d434cd363e5abd9fabcfa9.png

May be the end of an Institution.

image.png.68a1ff814138f832b9ebdaa9e4a105c2.png

https://truepundit.com/trumps-nuclear-option-try-fix-corrupted-fbi-can-cut-like-pie/

Yep, like we were saying   .   .   .

image.png.48fa21cf79d452be3da0fab7ce75e269.png

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = Misc  = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

Good stuff.

image.png.01e998d6e109b4302aadbb02ae460db7.png

https://truepundit.com/watch-trump-cabinet-secretary-goes-full-savage-global-forum-americas-leadership-questioned/

I mentioned this several weeks back, seems to be moving along quicker than I thought.

image.png.dc8853499f9b5dc03d828b95cff7327b.png

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-01-20/trump-and-new-gold-backed-dollar

A smart person may know a good way to make some $ on this - let me know if you figure out how to do that :)

Good God, information overload - I'm drowning in stuff right now :o

image.png.4bb99a342bb90c7091c4424d3630217e.png

https://www.judiciary.senate.gov/imo/media/doc/2018-01-25 CEG to FBI (Strzok Page Texts - Clinton Conflict, Special Counsel, Records Alienation).pdf

Good for laugh   .   .   .   and true too boot !

image.png.983db2f6c33029947ceca89b0ec98e7e.png

A story that does not want to go away.

image.png.e41667dcbd9fbcf36739d120629b3680.png

https://www.axios.com/employee-behind-hawaii-alert-isnt-cooperating-with-1516900119-d903360f-26b0-4190-8f22-a6bb81152726.html

Curious, this is really taking some odd twists and turns   .   .   .  

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = Intel  = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

I had planned on making this a quick short post, but you can see that has been derailed.

New Intel from Dilley.

Here's the link for however long it lasts - I found some notes too   .   .   .   oh my   .   .   .  

https://www.pscp.tv/Hublife/1jMKgdBoAZAGL

OMG ! ! ! ! ! ! !

image.thumb.png.4c94355e69826ed12fb8e2a5f0175139.png

Listen to the full video linked if you can   .   .   .   if this is true (very high probability)   .   .   .   HUGE.

Sounds like I may have nailed Julian Assange extraction in my Christmas post !

General Flynn is likely to end up back in the White House !

• Upvote 1

23 hours ago, calfoxwc said:

crap. just when I took you off ignore. dammit.

I have no idea what was posted that has you bent out of shape.

The xChan stuff ?

That was to make a point in regards to the Logan Act = very real.

Q post on FOX ?

Sorry if you and others don't believe Q is legit, they are, and it has been confirmed multiple times.

Have there been imposters ?

Sure, and that's one reason I haven't posted the newer stuff (letting it sort itself out) - the items I've posted are older/confirmed.

The last bit from xChan (Intel) ?

Extremely real.

Those are just notes from the Brenden Dilley Periscope/broadcast (link is dead now, they don't stay up long).

I watched the video, the notes are valid, and if anything, may be missing a few other tidbits, but they are accurate.

Question the Intel ?

It's been good in the past and falls in line with some other things.

This is Brenden Dilley, he is getting the info from his source, he's a Congressional Candidate and Author :

image.thumb.png.4e82c94054aff3aba7e0a85bc8eef316.png

Yeah, so basically he has his Rep on the line relaying this Intel - he's rejected some in the past as has previously been noted.

Also of note here is that I alluded to some upcoming Elections, which you can see here is one worth watching next month.

Kind of surprised when I first heard about it, odd date cycle for Congressional Election.

Other than that, the rest of the stuff I posted is pretty straight forward.

EDIT:

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = Tribunals  = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

Well, well, look what I just stumbled upon:

image.png.62264ae11ff6e9ed26af5f990d560675.png

image.png.1a745e39da89338770f1d763c8b658fd.png

https://www.cnn.com/2016/08/16/opinions/trump-military-tribunals-american-citizens-mcenany/index.html

From CNN no less.

EDIT 2:

image.thumb.png.6a63679f5533ac046e3ecef351cc658c.png

EDIT 3:

From Lionel on Obama Lawyering up, from a Lawyer's (Lionel) perspective.

Starts with O, has some Snowden/Assange/Manning in the middle, but returns to O for the finish.

Might be time to break this out - could be a busy Weekend (for me at least):

Eating-Popcorn-Soda.gif?ssl=1

I'm not even sure where to start today, I've only checked on a couple of things and it's crazy already   .   .   .   this is probably going to be all over the place.

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = Clarification  = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

Thought this was interesting, hadn't really thought about it myself.

image.thumb.png.02c2830ebbf6d88c3855f0ab7fee123b.png

image.thumb.png.cbc7c8c1148230169dd54b1a2ef1ec8a.png

Yeah, it was odd seeing George wearing the exact same thing, maybe he's getting Dementia or something   .   .   .  

Trump vs Soros

image.thumb.png.d34f00da7bb6bbec2b1027918cd5bfa0.png

Yep, looks like has the crowd riveted doesn't it ?

Almost like he's not there at all   .   .   .  

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = Mounting pressure  = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

This is a timeline post, so it may look a bit disjointed at first.

Let's start at last night.

image.png.b9c1ed5f4addd5ab395c277898277d63.png

Just FYI - Tam is a Lawyer

image.png.fe024c583f5f6d3bd32b456c373b9598.png

A little bit later a new post.

image.png.f7179de6c2db30c648fe2c32484912e8.png

Note the reply to this - apparently his profile(s) disappeared, at least for a while (his account is still under caution through the Weekend for compromise).

image.png.340557ab0b1e8306fcdc2c74ab26304e.png

So why did Hannity's account get whacked ? What does 1649 mean ?

image.thumb.png.4a703e2ce371f7f3df30b97b98e58768.png

Back to Hannity's status - be cautious.

image.png.5d05f7b058bd67cbf4eaf7bfaa14e41e.png

From Dr. Corsi, who has an Intel background.

image.png.606001dba61d83a1af0e5d37d527854a.png

Eric Schmidt was the CEO of Alphabet (Google/Youtube/etc) that retired when Trump signed the EO last December.

image.png.7c62d3ac92e2e415d8e545c5a4433290.png

Another Private Server   .   .   .  

I've posted about RICO coming into play some time back, the mountain of evidence against these people just keeps growing.

I think I have a clue as too what Flynn is sitting on which I may get to as things move in that direction.

image.png.783cf6da834a3a480aafbb75ccb45150.png

POTUS Red Pill reference is in regards to some new Q posts I haven't had time to dig into.

image.png.f16ecf655650771d35782b6fbb2bd195.png

image.png.5bba81de5e149609db4a2466ede3343d.png

https://www.grassley.senate.gov/news/news-releases/grassley-graham-send-batch-letters-related-potential-political-influence-fbi

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = Quick Hits  = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

Hoo hum, another scandal.

image.png.e6e3b39dbf7edf1a267769dfd2c6956f.png

Now isn't this odd ?

image.png.5afa31f3617e1fef80f85feb618589c0.png

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-01-26/usaf-begins-massive-gps-blackouts-western-us-during-largest-ever-air-war-drill

Something's behind this, I don't think they're looking at Trump on this one.

image.png.47b7f9435f89bf97bd5774e315d7df1f.png

http://thegatewaypundit.com/2018/01/todays-deep-state-leak-muellers-special-counsel-interviewed-facebook-staff/

This is spreading to the EU BIG time - there are things happening there right now, here is one.

image.png.56f4c945e34fab4a12a8fbe468ef3a2e.png

https://www.express.co.uk/news/world/910776/Czech-election-result-latest-poll-2018-Milos-Zeman-Jiri-Drahos-president

There are "Resignations" and other things going on in UK besides this.

image.png.12737476825f36c62ea4dc44938ab4b3.png

I've been telling everyone, this is going to be a World wide house cleaning, this is more evidence that it is progressing.

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = Update  = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

This should go in the 16 year plan section, but I've got too many other things to go over, plus I'm expecting some thing new (thought it would be in last night).

Did not expect all this other stuff to break loose this morning.

Have to ask yourself, if there's nothing to the 16 year plan, then why are they doing this ?

image.png.5dfcbdb7372930252e1f7d311ac78883.png

http://www.cnn.com/style/article/doomsday-luxury-bunkers/index.html

Yeah. I could be doing other things, but this is important as you'll see one day.

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = Follow up = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =  

This is a bit more on Hannity and what other true Journalists should expect at this stage.

image.png.0e99d31e8ac98ce61f798906c74683ff.png

Yes, things do seem to be coming at a fast pace.

image.png.83443ef1335c8bb056f1a5a7fe0e07d3.png

Something I'm going to note here.

Many people are referring to what is going on right now as The American Revolution 2.0.

That is a pretty bold statement, but I think that is where we are.

When everything comes out it is going to be insane.

This is History in the making, it is much bigger than I thought it was going to be.

There is rumor out that something could happen at the SOTU Address on Tuesday.

I know the Dems are planning to bring DACA protesters and have Maxine Waters doing the rebuttal (sacrificial ?).

Hoping this is wrong, but things are going sideways big time for the Left right now.

There are going to be a few Q items further on that should shed some light on a few things/are good for thought.

Also, there will be a lot of xChan formatted stuff - these are valid notes of Dilley's Intel.

They are being posted on xChan for the anonymity of the note taker, so don't freak out saying xChan bogus or whatever for this.

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = International = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =  

Continuing on the note that this is going to be Worldwide.

EU looks to be working towards a breakup or at least a reorg of some sort.

image.png.dbb57e4cc0203216320ab44a7542cbc8.png

For our friends to the North.

image.png.fe9678dedf4b18bfa7bd6abdaf77087b.png

May be a little over the top, but a good transition point.

image.thumb.png.627539acc0910cd1710315aa63b95715.png

Don't know how well most remember or paid attention when PM Theresa May first visited with Trump after the Election, it didn't appear things were overly warm.

May was basically put in charge of Brexit, but again, this is something that saying she is luke warm about would be pushing it.

Brexit was decided upon over a year ago, and it's really just creeping along, and in fact, it seems like they're trying to default it back into the EU.

Then, in December, this happened :

http://thehill.com/policy/international/363450-uk-authorities-foil-plot-to-assassinate-theresa-may-report

We are the ones that tipped them off.

I've heard of two different parties/groups that could have set up this hit, but since I really don't know who it was I'm going to leave it at that.

Forward to Davos.

Something happened here between Trump and May, things have changed a bit.

I don't really know how to interpret the "neutralized" comment, but things started changing for the better - see previous post about MI6/SIS cleaning House.

There is going to be some info that comes out in the Memo that will show we've had them (UK Intel) spy on our people (us) as a way to get around prohibiting our own Agencies from spying on US Citizens.

And we've done the same for them.

Nice, huh ?

So the theory is that Trump got the Intel on the spying request (evidence) as part of this improved relationship.

What did May get ? :

image.png.37f509b81c5dd6b9c9d6c7cb1d7d79c3.png

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/trumps-statesmanship-just-went-a-long-way-towards-strengthening-the-us-uk-special-relationship/article/2647203

Good stuff, and I'm sure it took considerable "pressure" off of May in these areas, but I'm thinking there may be even more going on behind the scenes - something to watch.

Still somewhat International (for now?) and moving to some more Q info :

image.png.71eb3f6cd2edf2db919c3f52af4a6216.png

The CFR Article is about Biden bragging how he manipulated in some Ukraine Elections/Politics, so another Swamp Creature to look at.

What doesn't pop up at first glance though is the reply - this means that Julian Assange is now working with Q (and may have been for quite some time).

JA has tons of info, not the least of which is the contents of the DNC Server   .   .   .  

We have already have a tiny peek of some of that info.

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = Notes / Intel = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =  

How to deal with this ?

image.png.12d0a2b048d546ae71513cbdaf130980.png

Think about where these people are/live - what is the typical mindset of the people in this area ?

They were going to elect HRC even though they admitted beforehand she was a criminal.

Brenden Dilley Intel notes (some of these may have been posted already) :

image.png.bfed51d2848e25217d2421ae5c7b9285.png

1/18

image.png.686c4d1aa4347f1debf45ac683e72564.png

Hildabeast location comment is crazy isn't it ?

image.png.57735a126085d563d804a320b5cf1f82.png

http://www.topbuzz.com/article/i6515110262092071434

Of course there's this weirdo stuff too :

https://wearechange.org/spirit-cooking-disturbing-podesta-email-yet-warning-graphic-content/

(Snopes is wrong on this as you will see).

1/19

image.png.d8e43764ef9030e09276173b47070741.png

1/22

image.png.1fba76c79ab83e916c3b668d62c6f0de.png

Soros - Story is foreign Military has had enough of him, we won't be doing this.

1/23

image.thumb.png.ac57923276fcd6cd081f6cd184ed902d.png

Oops - this is why I forewarned everyone about these posts.

image.png.29fc252520e80c8a8bb3021663483f9d.png

1/25

image.png.b22536017f3b3439a7fcca43485920c8.png

1/25

image.png.3c752129afaa457e87fc62bc0bb9d94f.png

1/27

image.thumb.png.e95f22bdc170d00de1cbb02254c8b8fe.png

Old video being passed as new/current.

image.png.c9486004d0cb176515729b1c2be0e599.png

That last sentence should show the validity he places on this Intel.

image.png.2b7bbd3c2df4070107ce2aac5bd673b2.png

Again, these are Brenden Dilley Intel drops.

The notes are just posted on xChan for convenience.

EDIT :

Surprise update.

image.thumb.png.197bf25e9abb20286f19437337d129d9.png

image.thumb.png.739e6497ba418b06ffe69371a588e0f6.png

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1KPh2ASFggwF1XVnVpDB3mtwvwlH71om6

image.thumb.png.f0c3fd007cbba8ee79cd41306bb58413.png

image.png.c797b25ecb9f4995c043c69d6658b1c5.png

image.png.435813e6ea7e8cdf41abcfe460a181e2.png

Old news by now - saw posted topic.

image.png.0cfcf4f404febe9e65ab1c38c6723cc8.png

Optics may be getting reported differently, but Brenden has had this for quite some time.

image.thumb.png.b5ec70ab87b6fc8fc4c46aac5e9f6deb.png

image.thumb.png.d9b73c2c0b77d17c94978d9a6b2969f4.png

Yes, there is a picture on an EO turned over with the famous Pen on it before Trump left for Davos   .   .   .  

image.png.43fc9b2e66c26e018fed268b890e7c10.png

image.thumb.png.23bcec4a322b187223be78c26d025531.png

For those aware of the Mountain of BS Eric Holder has been shoveling about the FIB lately (yes on spelling).

They are voting on this now (5 PM EST).

image.png.99f95ddb7dd1984d06719ab5ecf547e3.png

image.png.33fcc37e3d8e4f89b19ac690b6832879.png

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = Brenden Dilley Intel = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

Try a new format for the Intel while it's available.

This is supposed to be coming late this week hopefully.

Hmm… Wouldn't it be interesting if the media started talking about the "Popular vote" this week and there was strong evidence to back up the claims?

He says he's seen the numbers and they're not close   .   .   .   no real surprise there.

Dilley explains the catch and release system.

Its to scare others - did they talk and that's why they were released.

Also so they could find others in the network and close down escape routes.

Dilley talked about the planes ( I presume talking about all those planes that were turned around mid flight a few weeks ago) and the closing of escape routes.

He was re-explaining this, it's been more than 39 days now.

-He says some deep state actors are given enough rope to hang themselves with - which is obvious anyway.

-12 judges sitting in tribunal for 39 days of a military tribunal.

-Gitmo questioning sessions happening

-Koch brothers bankroll 1000 pieces of legislation per year, with 20% success in passing

-$400m put up by Koch brothers this year

-Dilley wants term limits, and is running against this bank rolling

https:// twitter.com/Hublife/status/958002186302119936

Brenden Dilley Intel Source 1/29

Comment on Rod Rosenstein article. "A lot of people are getting fired"

As with all Intel, there's no way to "vet" this information.

The only way to vet this information is based on what happens afterwards and what comes comes to fruition

Funny comment by Dilley: "Lord knows there's gonna be about 50 of you that'll take this and go repurpose it, add your own garbage to it, shoot Youtube videos and talk about me in them, and then try to drive traffic. If you're building a brand off of this information, there's something wrong with you.

Catch & Release - Why would they use Catch and Release with big-time criminals?

Over several years, Obama removed military men from key positions because they refused to sell their men & their country. Obama is a CIA cutout, a traitor. While present(?), the military held back out of Patriotism to God and Country, they will not back down now.

The "16 year plan" is not a conspiracy theory. It's a CFR Globalist Plan. They protected the office of the President and they upheld the constitution, held back from having a military coup because they knew Trump would rescue the country. Trump is a stable genius who has been involved on the inside of a Patriotic movement for over 2 decades."

Dilley leaves out a portion of this write-up - specifically about the Patriotic Organization. Dilley doesn't belive it's relevant.

"Hold onto your family and say your prayers… Big Week!"

"Norfolk Virginia, stay away!"

"Catch and Release, in Q post like everything has 2 to 3 meanings. In the case of GITMO visitors, it's "release them" so their co-conspirators "WORRY" they "sang for release" and it's also to catch out their handlers and any low-level personnel who were assigned to run ratlines to help them escape."

Yes, I have heard about the Military being fed up with what O was doing to the Country.

Remember, however bad it looked to us, to them it was worse as they had inside / firsthand knowledge.

Tomorrow is SOTU Address.

Memo is supposed to be out this week, maybe even today.

Things are going on and ramping up, we're starting to see some big name/position casualties.

Hopefully you all saw that we're up to 13,605 Sealed Indictments, and we've had some unsealed as I showed a few weeks back.

A lot of potential for things to get crazy this week.

This just popped up

image.png.52dc4005cf8c2216400ef31b96e32f01.png

Quick one tonight.

EDIT :

Just came out as well

image.png.4c56f622f5a164864e12516393a377d7.png

EDIT 2:

House just launched these - starting to get real.

image.png.2c9135248ed9b2be25a71fb327873fe0.png

EDIT 3:

image.png.08c9498e271c6860c555617ba90443c8.png

https://fivethirtyeight.com/features/more-people-are-resigning-from-congress-than-at-any-time-in-recent-history/

And more are coming.

• Like 1

Big serious trouble is here, really. Deep state corrupt officials at the highest levels of our gov gone wild to cya

to keep from being on the lam. All hell could break loose in the next three years. I haven't seen the memo released yet...

Canton Dawg - watch the Pelosi video below and tell me what you think.

calfoxwc - yeah, I've got an alert on that, SOTU could start fireworks.

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = Be Alert  = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

Need to get this out just in case:

image.png.5365a929598da086f836cd97ebcf34b9.png

Q has inferred this is a hidden message as follows:

image.png.67c4b78e6ed8cefe88599078405e1726.png

The Bracketed text is the hidden meaning.

COVER is meaning that people depend on them to Cover their actions/misdeeds (HRC for example).

187 is code for Murder.

That last one could be bad if it's what I'm thinking it is.

Hoping this is a dud.

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = Incoming Memo  = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

This should be playable.

I may have had a Stroke watching this   .   .   .   I can't figure it out.

image.png.6310087e5d23d3e6e3497d3e45c1a350.png

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2018/01/former-secret-service-agent-fisa-memo-intel-leads-directly-barack-obamas-desk-video/

image.png.b38e64b8e3c39085c6bfd09226383f90.png

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = Brenden Dilley Intel = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

image.png.c865acd450cbdfcb1c348c2c510ef358.png

Yeah, this should good.

image.png.be9c6065715d6294fe320f85440a74cf.png

image.png.ee684ffcd968d9c8be62c93dcdfb7882.png

Yeah, I heard about that rumor as well somewhere (Corsi ?).

Some of this is a repeat of the last dump, but there is a little bit of new stuff in here as well which is why I'm posting it (Dilley sturff).

(cont.)

"It was successful as we closed out their Belize to Marshal Islands escape route via WHO(?) and many other routes. Remember 'PLANES'"

"The top-tier targets are now on notice."

"We will prevail. We are patriots. Justice will be swift and unrelenting. Pray for your military"

Dilley comments/opinions:

There's a strategy/game being played and information being shared that a lot of times isn't going to make sense right away.

There was info given to Dilley in November that didn't make sense till this week.

There stuff in December that didn't make sense till a couple of days ago.

There stuff that he is sitting on that still doesn't make sense.

Be careful not trying to figure out the entire puzzle. It's a loose outline as to not be "shocked" when it happens.

The socratic method as to which they teach and share which lead you to your own conclusions is to get you interested and aware. Don't take your eyes off the prize.

Referred to his early tweet:

https:// twitter.com/Hublife/status/957999480296517632

Hmm… Wouldn't it be interesting if the media started talking about the "Popular vote" this week and there was strong evidence to back up the claims?

"Whoever is feeding Thomas Paine information is potentially feeding me info as well."

PLANES = "reference a past event not anything going forward."

"They've cut off the routes those planes were going to escape through."

Media knows that their days are numbered

Rosenstein is dirty, we've said that from the getgo, but they were all used. A lot of them. There's a reason they were kept close in the administration to continue to do their jobs. They maintain their relevency and hubris. Then the hammer drops.

They're allowed to stay on for reasons such as:

Exposing others

Potentially turned to keep themselves free.

Some of these guys were allowed enough rope to hang themselves.

This is not just "Team Trump". Military Intelligence is all over this strategy. It's something that they with the president have laid out.

Christopher Wray is not dirty. He will clean this up.

Memo IS coming!

Hillary is still in the spotlight. Think that's an accident?

The media is trying to maintain prominence that these people are still powerful/relevant/everything is normal.

The Optics are this: If they're still in the public, everything is normal, everything is going to be fine, and they won't go to jail.

Same thing with Obama - Him giving a speech makes everything feel normal.

Who decides civil unrest? The People (unlikely if people are happy and getting a good paycheck)

It all boils down to "Is America ready or are they going to care."

Americans may have too short attention spans to care.

Speculating that protests might be going down because they lost funding or they're finally working and have careers.

Dilley begins clowning people who are waiting for the "Memo"

The Popular Vote Total was not accurate.

About election figures: "I wont release them today, (will talk about it in a couple of days) but as of January 25th, I saw the figures and they're not close. Oops, voter fraud!"

Gitmo is an in-and-out kind of thing… "Catch-and-Release"

No further info on the details of memo

Koch brothers are spending $400 Million in campaigns

Their candidates put forward about 1000 pieces of legislation (written by Koch's Corporation) and 20% get passed = Politicians are owned by big companies - part of the problem.

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = Update = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

Las Vegas Shooting.

image.png.d1f0881f4d86d0156ac16fe0af9d02aa.png

https://www.reviewjournal.com/crime/shootings/search-warrant-document-shows-2nd-person-of-interest-after-las-vegas-shooting/

I actually saw one report alluding to multiple other shooters - stay tuned on this one, it's been fishy from the start.

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = Quickies = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

Have you heard that the Dems are going to bring a bunch of DACA folk to raise a ruckus ?

image.png.387725928689ffa1c98127ed482373f5.png

I'd have ICE standing by as well.

image.png.34084deb90e7db8a172aa7ad3effe758.png

Surely everyone has heard of this today.

image.png.69beff908a796468c735ea74bc373c4c.png

image.thumb.png.5be8c686bc13a0304d912105276e74e0.png

image.png.4a8a00113865a76081742b5b44c5cb13.png

image.png.679692284a9c8eb4d1114abd5cc0717e.png

http://thegatewaypundit.com/2018/01/deep-state-rumors-swirl-train-carrying-gop-lawmakers-hits-truck-way-retreat/

Gotta admit, with the Memo coming out and the SOTU we just had, it is really interesting timing.

Think of the impact this could have had, Ryan (House Speaker) was on this as well as quite a few others.

Initially MSM was reporting that the Train hit the Truck, but it's been updated that the Truck actually hit the Train as is evident from the pictures.

EDIT: Timestamps are all whacked, so I dumped those.

These is talk that there were two different vehicles involved - one a Garbage/Dump Truck, the other a Semi.

Still looking for more confirmation on the second vehicle.

Second vehicle is looking doubtful, but the Timestamp that was up early is looking stronger.

Loop Capital (remember them? O slush fund / launderer) seems to have a connection to this particular Waste Management Company.

There was Helicopter escort to this Train, and it looks like they may have been able to alert the Train about the Truck, so they didn't hit it at 70mph, they were able to slow down somewhat (Train can't stop on a Dime).

Theory is the Train slowed enough to change the impact schedule, which is were the Timestamp is starting to gain momentum again (as well as other observers).

Q also confirmed this was no accident.

But there are no Deep State plots right ?

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = Retirements = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

I believe I made the post on this guy when he got busted for something, but now he's calling it quits.

image.thumb.png.c5d54859a0a473d8828fda2e0fe72ea1.png

SHOCKER !

image.png.da8442b9b25177d352656c49c468d88d.png

I'm not sure about this one, there's rumor that he may be appointed as a DOJ Prosecutor.

image.thumb.png.c88f59bc8f88b55fb6fa88fedc0b088e.png

image.png.f9fb50969d381a38643518e395e2c23a.png

There's a ton of CEO retirements still going on, just too many to follow for me.

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = Dilley updates = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

Brenden Dilley Intel Source 1/29

https:// twitter.com/Hublife/status/958372286108766208

Introducing this new Popular vote statistic "as of January 25th"

Popular Vote Dilley published coincides both with the memo and other things that will be coming out.

At first, the left used this popular vote as an argument to de-legitimize his presidency.

They then followed it up with Russian investigation.

"This is how they deceived the public"

They needed you to feel marginalized when you were really the majority.

They needed you to feel alienated when you were in fact the "Popular Vote"

NSA contributed to this report. Figures Dilley provided is still not a finished product.

You deserve to know really how many Americans believe the way you believe

The apparatus of control they use is "perception"

If they can modify and alter your perception of the world, they can control you & keep you a little more quiet.

Reality: The country wants what President Trump is bringing

"The memo is bad, by the way"

Jacksonville Airport, more people trying to get out town

RR is a scumbag.

Those raids from over a month ago:

"They kicked over McCabe's door"

"There was a van in Chicago that got pulled over and had files in it, and in this van was a whole lot of information that RR didn't want people seeing"

Dilley claims he knew about RR being in trouble over a month ago.

The popular vote is the drop alluded to from previous Periscopes:

Taken from the "NSA Core Records"

As of January 25th,

TRUMP:70,125,263

CLINTON: 57,177,958

Hillary got "7 millionish" of Trump's votes from machine fraud.

No way of vetting this intel, but future will prove if this is true.

"In addition to an Electoral College butt-whipping, this is a popular vote butt-whipping which would have put the whole 'Hillary Clinton should be president" argument to bed day 1. But they didn't want you to have that, they didn't want you to know that and so the "Popular Vote" lie is what allowed for the "RussiaGate" lie to take place.

The popular vote lie planted doubt in the voters minds.

They wanted to put the narrative and perception that this a much closer race than Americans believed, which then allowed them to introduce the idea that had only the "Russians" not gotten involved, President Trump would not be there.

Reality:

Everyone hated Hillary Clinton

She got dominated in the popular vote

She got dominated in the electoral college

There is no Russia Scandal

How many months did the media run with "Hillary got the popular vote"?

Dilley cracks a joke about a female troll in his Periscope: "That is the face that only 13 cats could love!"

Voter fraud WILL be made public

"Look for around the end of the week for it to pop"

A more complete look, though still not finalized I believe.

image.png.298eb81ba6d41b9917447b4fb24e8cd6.png

Lot's of very interesting stories going on about Election night   .   .   .

NEW DILLEY INTEL DROP

p scp.tv/w/1nAJEWEovjkKL

From 6.56 to 13.25

Main drops

DHS ramping up voter fraud, it will be huge sometime after memo bombshell. Their is a independent review on top of the DHS review. This is a precursor to VOTER ID LAWS push by POTUS.

GITMO EO is not the EO Dilley warned us about. It's a precursor to the EO we were talking about. Testing the waters to see how they respond. The next one is the real one.

Bill gates in a panic. Big pharma companies crapping their pants.

Enemy combatants defined.

Who arrests them.

Annex 2 defines the rules of engagement.

Will it become public.

New EO Trump signed yesterday:

https://www.whitehouse.gov/presidential-actions/presidential-executive-order-protecting-america-lawful-detention-terrorists/

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = Flynn = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

Postponed   .   .   .   this is going to end up getting dismissed anyway, it's all part of the game.

image.thumb.png.1ae35e15424ba5e906096a8133c4b4a1.png

All I've had time for today, there's probably more, I haven't made my normal rounds - will update if I see anything really big.

EDIT :

Boy oh Boy, the Train wreck, Tweet times, etc - talk about having legs, it's blowing up:

Pulled this - there were some things washing out, so I'd rather pull it than keep bad info.

EDIT 2:

No threat ?

Why were they headed to this Bunker with their families ?

image.png.73102a4657b4405869f193b93fd0a9d6.png

First 5 minutes covers the Green Briar facility.

6 hours ago, FairHooker11 said:

leggo the memo

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQOwZbvvYbX59ute9prgqQ

Trump De-Classified it today, release is supposed to be tomorrow morning.

image.png.e858352aa3cf8efc5f48376dab30dae1.png

Here is the playable clip:

Another Representative's view :

image.png.fffd9a04591051451af94f1f5431c9f8.png

image.png.c5ebefeb13105b48a7d5a46e3c6feb5b.png

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2018/02/gop-rep-fisa-memo-will-show-obama-officials-hillary-clinton-dnc-weaponized-fbi-target-political-adversaries/

image.png.7d4f6833aef60cb3c944a560c6617c1a.png

https://www.axios.com/white-house-trump-to-approve-release-of-fisa-memo-without-redactions-d9e053ab-e2d8-419c-a16c-83dee8693c4e.html

image.png.1b4b724e652ac9b0b6425de1922d09f1.png

image.png.022f2b9994502ca1909faca93a2290a9.png

image.png.346d809dd195dd9c872ab825e8a9ede3.png

Thank God !

image.png.75d3c34ed036a15c51af9530c9e565c3.png

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = Dossier = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

Along a similar vein.

image.png.7104f15734a1ea0e13e1c67b3e4abba0.png

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2018/02/stunning-admission-james-clapper-admits-steele-dossier-used-fisa-surveillance-extension-video/

But wait, there's more !

When one fake Dossier just isn't enough !

image.thumb.png.6bf2d7fa97d88d22c016bcaeed2c7781.png

image.png.dec54f098413ba94fcc41a2d145dc8c8.png

4 Minutes of uh oh

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = Winning = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

image.thumb.png.da2469c3f8b1dcbb1f33eca8219ea4e9.png

Yep.

image.png.76e401badbf012fd92bc5dd051a63337.png

image.png.d8ba735ec357efe3bfa5588eade3f8b6.png

image.png.c3a072f721a30ffaa2ff352afd5d74b9.png

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = Helicopter Crash = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

Kind of drowned out in other news, but there was also a Helicopter crash yesterday.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/dr-gridlock/wp/2018/01/31/like-a-train-hitting-a-wall-three-killed-after-helicopter-crashes-into-home/?utm_term=.2ffe035d15cd

Two of the passengers worked for "The Standard", which appears to be trafficking Pedos   .   .   .

Yeah, apparently Adam Schiff has some connections to "The Standard" Hotel as well, it is definitely in his District.

Guy has a lot of connections with dirt being attached, no wonder he's protesting the Memo so much.

The owner of "The Standard" Hotels also has some interesting connections:

image.png.5de8316597d969ed1112efb8a2f521f7.png

Marina Abramovic ?

Yeah, you know, the one doing all the "Spirit Cooking" and stuff :

image.png.0cbc38a9f4bd2bf82531a74d38d797cd.png

image.thumb.png.8f18062ae8f179196bb105149f376cb8.png

image.png.42d95fee64872e11a799bd7cda13c103.png

Yep, fine normal Red Blooded girl - first date could be your last   .   .   .