THE BROWNS BOARD

Story time . . . Swamp draining ( . . . )

JAFBF

17 hours ago, JAFBF said:

OMG

You're serious ?

image.png.fce73aebbb4e90b7cf3555037f7e9a5e.png

image.png.5393a2d9141dd7eb9e6dbc9390487154.png

image.png.10ecd5f44395829000ea42a3e9f5846a.png

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

image.png.368b3e071d4cd986c5905f1f8d776172.png

If you want good coverage, you can't depend on US news:

https://japantoday.com/category/world/iran-warns-protesters-will-'pay-the-price'?

Folks, I've been thinking about my last two posts a bit.

I may owe some of you an apology.

I've been putting out some pretty serious stuff, and if you're still hanging onto to MSM you naturally think I'm off my Rocker or a huge Troll.

See, I posted that CNN Avocado/Iran item because I thought it was funny as hell.

I never stopped to consider that this is the actual state of things now (fake news).

I dropped MSM long ago, when they were blatantly pushing a lie for something I had seen with my own eyes.

Even after others had also proven it a lie, they still pushed it - and to this day, they still try the same tactics.

Omission & ignoring stories is also one of their favorites (as evidenced).

The MSM is not doing what they are supposed to do, and they haven't been for a long long time.

I don't really want to go into this too much, but if you know some 60's history go here and read the first paragraph of the "Career" section.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anderson_Cooper

Sorry folks, I'm not BS-ing on what I'm putting up in this thread.

For the most part this is all VERY real. The exceptions being noted corrections and pre-highlighted items for things I have been as yet unable to verify.

I'm not claiming I know everything, but I now realize I've been hitting you all pretty hard with things you've been either misled or intentionally uniformed about (Avocado example - not your fault).

Okay, it seems there was an error by one of the Team doing the updated count of Sealed Indictments.

I believe one of the members were counting ALL (not just Sealed) listed Indictments, so there are not over 10,448, there are only 9,294.

Yea, only 9,294   .   .   .

This Chart is a little confusing the way they put this together.

The first column is the Original count through Nov 22, which was 4,289.

The second column is the update to the Original count, 4,188, so it looks like 101 were unsealed and maybe some others moved to other Districts.

The third column is the number of new Sealed Indictments that have been added since Nov 22, which is 5,106.

So 4,188 (updated) + 5,106 = 9,294.

image.thumb.png.e96a325ef71a7f0de68e8c9a784164b2.png

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1KPh2ASFggwF1XVnVpDB3mtwvwlH71om6

See that 1,077 normal number for an entire year at the bottom?

These numbers are staggering.

Feeds look like they could be crazy today, not sure if I'll have time to dig through them or not, just wanted to make sure the above was updated as I mentioned it a few days ago.

• Thanks 1

Except the msm is reporting on the iran unrest. I saw it on pvs newshour literally the day u posted claiming nobodyvwas touching it. Yet its on my msn feed for the last couple days too. I guess the alt right is upset it isnt reported on enough? See people in msn know this happens every few years in iran. Educated people who pay attn to the world and dont have the attn spans of a housefly, remember this sht. There were protests like this when achmadinejad was voted into office for the last time.

if something cones of it this time so be it, but why is it so important anyway? 

there are problems with taking all this CRAP seriously. You are posting a blithering withering avalanche of crap - some outright false, some not false, then after all that, you infer that it all connects together into some form of super secret fantastical scooby doo conpirarcy, which you never define.

If you can't/won't define the connection with all this alleged conspiracy crap, then perhaps there is none, and you are wasting your time, and all the scrolling down while ignoring your crap. Do you have any kind of conclusion to all this crap? Then out with it, or just keep pretending you have a point when you don't. It's that simple.

No doubt. I'm 100% positive this guy is the real deal. Of course if I had access to every lottery number every Dow Jones stock market report every horse racing record Etc over the last 50 years or so I can not imagine broadcasting my Revelations from such a modest surrounding.

But of course since he really is a time traveler I'm sure he knows more than we do and there's probably a reason for that. Plus one would imagine that in the future the need for glasses would have been eliminated.

WSS

4 hours ago, Clevfan4life said:

Except the msm is reporting on the iran unrest. I saw it on pvs newshour literally the day u posted claiming nobodyvwas touching it. Yet its on my msn feed for the last couple days too. I guess the alt right is upset it isnt reported on enough? See people in msn know this happens every few years in iran. Educated people who pay attn to the world and dont have the attn spans of a housefly, remember this sht. There were protests like this when achmadinejad was voted into office for the last time.

if something cones of it this time so be it, but why is it so important anyway? 

Why is it important?

Well, it might be nice for Iran and the World to get a Regime that could have more peaceful relations - i.e., end of sponsoring Terrorism.

First thing that comes to my mind anyway, I haven't really dug into as there too much other stuff to follow.

The Middle East has been a mess for ages, even a change in players may not affect that.

It does seem things are heating up though.

image.thumb.png.ee35800e3e8e24257362fa6da8683fa6.png

image.png.b9b2ccb8942311f87d0bbc3adaabf5e1.png

image.png.b4fd4a3c9374e1692dcefac0fa9d41f3.png

Hey, tell your friends to keep safe, I mean that sincerely.

Internal communications have been cut/restricted, so they may well not know the full scope of things - this is day 5 of this.

This could get really ugly, there have already been some deaths.

A few things to put on the Radar for the next several days - source seems to have some validity, these may be a good indicator of how good/bad this source is.

New Year hints:

image.png.a6f2e80157fda423c23ceb8baa6893d1.png

(Possible follow up ?)

image.png.07dbf8adff60f973f13ebff934d3b6e4.png

image.png.ced008ae80040e17aec7dbdd123b9e07.png

ISO ? Not sure I understand that one.

Credibility ?

image.png.925ce63e0589485ac61bf0cded746832.png

Further comments may indicate this is a US family.

Drone Flight control center.

image.png.554b7759a68b27d3db9cdc13f58cf08e.png

Not sure I understand this one either.

Picture is from 2013 of Drone Flight control center - particular picture may be irrelevant.

Flag in the last response leads me to believe this is more about observation and it is in the US.

HOLY SCHNIKES ! ! ! ! ! ! !

image.png.7683dd2e13e01ad25d00a0fa1d99eb02.png

Let that last one sink in for a long time   .   .   .

Odd that all these Generators keep failing to work   .   .   .   they were all fine through the Hurricanes weren't they?

image.png.d9e79ecb2427774980954eeac11f7627.png

Happy New Year Everyone !

1 hour ago, Westside Steve said:

No doubt. I'm 100% positive this guy is the real deal. Of course if I had access to every lottery number every Dow Jones stock market report every horse racing record Etc over the last 50 years or so I can not imagine broadcasting my Revelations from such a modest surrounding.

But of course since he really is a time traveler I'm sure he knows more than we do and there's probably a reason for that. Plus one would imagine that in the future the need for glasses would have been eliminated.

WSS

Maybe, but maybe not.

why would they need power outages to grab people? It's not like phones and Sheet stop working when local power goes down. None of this makes sense dude. It reads like a giant pile of verifiably false horsesht. Iranian officials fleeing the country? Going back weeks now that you started this thread, not a single ounce of this mysterious foreshadowing has come to be true. Not a one. And by the time that becomes evident, 1000 more pages of nonsense have been written so the verifiably false stuff gets lost in the back. Like Soros being held at camp david, etc, etc. Rubbish. 

On 1/1/2018 at 12:17 PM, calfoxwc said:

there are problems with taking all this CRAP seriously. You are posting a blithering withering avalanche of crap - some outright false, some not false, then after all that, you infer that it all connects together into some form of super secret fantastical scooby doo conpirarcy, which you never define.

If you can't/won't define the connection with all this alleged conspiracy crap, then perhaps there is none, and you are wasting your time, and all the scrolling down while ignoring your crap. Do you have any kind of conclusion to all this crap? Then out with it, or just keep pretending you have a point when you don't. It's that simple.

Point out the falsities and if haven't already addressed them I will.

I said I wasn't perfect, mistakes happen, other things take time to play out.

Things are moving too fast to dig through every item, but I'm doing a fair job nonetheless.

The Story isn't finished, we've got over 9k Sealed Indictments to deal with yet.

They're not starting at the top, could cause too much chaos.

They're rolling up from bottom to top, that way they get more evidence and more names = the end result is even bigger.

This History in the making, and it's going to have Global impact.

A lot of this info I'm putting out for Historical purposes (mine if nothing else), to track what's going on, and to get folks to think about WTF is/has been happening.

Do I wish it had wrapped by year end 2017?

Absolutely, but there is no quick fix to a problem that has grown and grown for countless years.

Most, if not all, people that read anything in this thread don't even believe most of it.

I try to give reference links when possible, but there's not always time.

You are correct though, that I need to get things grouped together better.

I need to work on that, I have tried slowing things down quite a bit, but there's still a ton coming.

Not sure if these count for the 30 by Jan 8, but I'll put them here for now.

Here's 1

image.png.02f0bd1bde17236a177498fb5f320179.png

Here's 2

image.png.b3386bda6240a2bb6e3ed5ffc0801742.png

Here's a heads up rumor that I've been hearing more and more about.

Don't be surprised to hear that the US is going back to the Gold Standard (Currency backed by Gold) and coming off the fiat system we've been on the past several decades.

Just rumor, but it's based on Trump having talked about it in the past, and it seems to possibly be referenced in a cryptic Tweet from Julian Assange, as well as other talk around the Net.

Don't think I've formally come out and said it, but in the attempt to start trying to pull things together and connecting some dots here and there . . .

I think it should be evident by now that "The calm before the storm" comment Trump made (my second post in this thread) is referring to what is going on with wrapping up the "Deep State".

Let's just call it the "Deep State" for now, though it is actually much more than that.

This includes removing corruption in Politics, Government Agencies, Business, Banking, Entertainment, News Networks, Judges, and probably some others not coming to mind right now.

Another aspect of this will be dismantling the "Army" & "Executioners" of the above . . . . MS-13, Antifa, and other Gangs for hire.

Other organizations in this vein will eventually fall apart as their funding dries up.

A third leg of this is removing the Human trafficking, Sexual "improprieties", Pedo Networks, and Drugs.

This is effectively the "currency" that the above use (as well as money of course) - the Gangs do the trafficking/supplying of these to those above.

Besides the obvious use here, these are also used for Blackmail and . . . . other uses.

Blackmail from this portion has snared more than it's fair share of what would otherwise be some decent people (allowed to Retire vs Prison).

The actual Blackmail act may not have even occurred if the Blackmailee was drugged/unconscious - if you get the picture(s).

There are a couple of other legs to this that I'll not cover at this time.

So where does all the Money that funds these activities come from, who does the Blackmailing, and who benefits ?

Primarily the three "Families" of the Pyramid as outlined in other posts.

All of these "dots" have been covered to some degree in the postings.

Sounds crazy?

As the super duper compressed version it may well, and is likely missing some items being so condensed, but this is all what the mounting evidence is connecting too.

How important is this to Trump?

There is word that's he's spending his own money in the endeavor to take down this corruption.

The number I have is extremely sizable, but I will wait for a decent source before posting the number I have heard.

And Trump has other reasons as well, which will come out in time.

Here is a number that ties into the above "Deep State" evil (from 2013):

800,000 missing children in the US per year.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/missing-children-america-unsolved-cases/story?id=19126967

Now not all of them go to the above, but a sizeable portion does, and the US missing is just a part of the equation.

Even so, doesn't that number just seem insane ?

now missing children are in the same thread as missing children as Orin Hatch retiring ....

come on. stop already.

Hatch is 83 - he just can't or doesn't want to hang in there any longer. The basic retirement ages are

62 and 65. He's gone on past 65, for eighteen years. And you want to use that news, to try to paint it as

some devasting part of some unmentioned super secret fantasy hidden who knows what the hell agenda?

seriously?

Here's a fact. I read Glenn Beck's novel, "agenda 21". It was really stupid. about some super far reach is the

way, way distant future, about some mother telling her daughter she needs to go because she has been picked to

have a government child or some stupid nonsense. I threw the ignorant book away before I got to chapter five.

This helter skelter nonsense about everything fantasized and everything going on... you seriously think everything

is related to some super duper secret conspiracy? I mean, seriously ?

20 minutes ago, calfoxwc said:

now missing children are in the same thread as missing children as Orin Hatch retiring ....

come on. stop already.

Hatch is 83 - he just can't or doesn't want to hang in there any longer. The basic retirement ages are

62 and 65. He's gone on past 65, for eighteen years. And you want to use that news, to try to paint it as

some devasting part of some unmentioned super secret fantasy hidden who knows what the hell agenda?

seriously?

Here's a fact. I read Glenn Beck's novel, "agenda 21". It was really stupid. about some super far reach is the

way, way distant future, about some mother telling her daughter she needs to go because she has been picked to

have a government child or some stupid nonsense. I threw the ignorant book away before I got to chapter five.

This helter skelter nonsense about everything fantasized and everything going on... you seriously think everything

is related to some super duper secret conspiracy? I mean, seriously ?

Yes, seriously.

House of Suad is/was leg of the pyramid that was taken down early November if you recall the purge in Saudi Arabia.

Rothschilds is another leg.

Soros is the third leg.

image.png.43a640e64eaa9bc8edc8c6e26134dfee.png

Maybe this summarizes better:

image.thumb.jpeg.5eaf9ff181a53a4813c841c83a577f16.jpeg

And with that   .   .   .   the whole board should be gone.

okay, starting to sound maniacal like the joker from a batman movie,

and a bit Q from the star trek movie.....

you haven't tied ANYTHING to ANYTHING. just vague spooky doo weirdness.

what a waste. going on ignore - my mouse wheel may give out.