THE BROWNS BOARD

Story time . . . Swamp draining ( . . . )

JAFBF

13 minutes ago, JAFBF said:

Oh, so now you're calling Mad Dog Mattis a liar ?

Looks like you and Cleve swapped accounts, not something I would suspect from you, but the legibility is much improved.

I don't have any idea what the fuck you are talking about.  You have been spreading conspiracy shit for a couple of years now.  Nothing has come of it.  I'm not the only one who has noticed it.  

1 hour ago, DieHardBrownsFan said:

I don't have any idea what the fuck you are talking about.  You have been spreading conspiracy shit for a couple of years now.  Nothing has come of it.  I'm not the only one who has noticed it.  

Do you really want too know why things are as FUBAR as they are right now ?

Consider this :

image.png.ce587861b9c1c0fdc77cece03616b46a.png

My, doesn't just the starter of this thread throw a Cold, Wet, Blanket, on the State of Affairs   .   .   .  

Does anyone recall POTUS very early on talking about Pardoning himself in regards to the Mueller Investigation ?

LIGHTBULB ! ! ! ! ! ! !

How about that ?

Knowing things we do now, why would he really do that ?

Now we have a whole new picture on things don't we ?

So, everything (or a vast majority accounting for errors/timing/headfakes) I've posted the last several years may be correct   .   .   .   or I've just posting jibberish for the sake of posting jibberash ?

Ya'll know I take spells where I'm not around here (usually weekends).

If I take that time off, then why do I even bother any other time ?

Fact is, too the best of my knowledge (and vast research), what I post is the Truth.

No, I'm not going to get everything right, I've said that many times, but I'm not here to spread lies - believe what you may.

Even the super crazy stuff (or so everyone thinks) is based in facts as I usually try to show (Weather one is most recent).

Sometimes the supporting clues are spread over different threads   .   .   .  

Things go so far beyond this you'd all have me in a Straight Jacket if I went into them, regardless of how real they are - people just aren't ready for how grossly we've been lied too.

I've even dropped hard clues too this.

But, back on topic.

Did O grant Secret Pardons to himself and his gang of cohorts ?

I can not definitively answer yes to that, but it is quite possible.

Why else would POTUS even bring it up if it was not a possibility ?

POTUS gives us so many clues/signals in his Tweets that it is unbelievable, and hard to see until looking back in time.

He plays people into thinking he is a dolt, but his IQ is nearly 160 if not beyond - that's Einstein level.

Melania is rumored to be around 180   .   .   .   didn't see that one coming did you ?

Way more too Melania than just a pretty face too.

Assuming it is the truth of current affairs, it would sure explain why we're still seeing these Treasonous Bastards walking around wouldn't it ?

Al Capone, (from way way back).

He wasn't Jailed on his biggest crimes, but he was jailed nonetheless.

Pardon's are only good up until a change in power - Jan 20, 2017.

Anything after that is fair game, and make no mistake, they've been in the habit of committing crimes so long, it's just a way of life for them now, new crimes = new game.

Effective, but not very satisfying is it ?

The BIG What IF.

What IF, O is/was not a US Citizen ?

Surely no one has ever questioned this have they ?

image.png.571d05e3c085ace006db78cdc07e55f3.png

Just for Shits and Grin, what if there has not been a legitimate President the previous 8 years (or more) ?

Don't forget, Hildebeast is the one that originally questioned his legitimate Citizenship, not POTUS - they're going too eat themselves alive.

Many think that everything he did would be nullified   .   .   .   including Supreme Court Justice appointments.

Anyone seeing the Left going absolutely insane over the immediate loss of two SC Justices too POTUS (not including the impending RBG replacement) ?

There is way more too it than just that, but that is just a hint at the possible ramifications of what would be an unprecedented event.

So unprecedented, that there are some very interesting rumors floating around (from legit sources) that POTUS may be around longer than just another four more years - and if you've watched his Rallies you may have even noticed this subtly alluded too.

Talk about an absolute Left meltdown the likes of which no one ever imagined   .   .   .  

Yea, it's gone on for seemingly forever   .   .   .   but if you know what too watch and what is going on   .   .   .   what else can I say ?

Enjoy the Show :)

FISA abuse and only 6 Felonies - nothing too see here.

Not me saying this, these are real Reporters/Investigators putting this out.

Pitchforks and Torches ?

Which direction ?

Do we surround them or do they surround us ?

Seems too me we're the one's surrounded because we let shit get to this point.

Not pretty.

More Epstein connections.

image.thumb.png.132b97739df09ee02f210ca236985cc1.png

https://www.businessinsider.com/mit-media-lab-director-joi-ito-resigns-new-yorker-epstein-2019-9

And yet another University.

image.png.32ad76464bd416b36f4b9adb26b142d1.png

https://www.theepochtimes.com/brown-university-director-placed-on-administrative-leave-over-ties-to-epstein_3073734.html

This is going to end up being interwoven among other Uni's, and as yet another form of Slush Fund for the Left.

I wonder if it's going to lead into connections too the College Tuition scam ?

24 minutes ago, JAFBF said:

Picking them off in PR one by one, and two by two.

image.png.0f31b6407eecb8f6bfab2bdf9c3a68ea.png

image.png.f4a0ed1776e0021952095c4497ef3f30.png

PR may be a nice place once again after they clean out the corruption.

They've already nailed several Gov officials (reported some time back).

PR has always been corrupt.

Bolton out for those that missed it.

image.png.8ebc4aeebac9ec3382cbf157ccc2b0bc.png

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2019/09/10/mitt-romney-very-unhappy-with-john-boltons-firing-suggests-john-bolton-as-replacement/

image.png.ac241791a884b46b9f58c151264a4034.png

Connections, connections.

image.png.5d2f42c65ceaabda44f453d86ab8a4f8.png

I think 9-11 is a bit too obvious, but keep alert as the DS is highly irrational right now.

We've already seen Bomb Threats, Vans full of (extra) Gas, and a Train derailment (St. Louis).

8Chan is still down (over a month now).

When they come back on line I expect them too be hardened and high capacity.

Personally, I also expect some surprises, and I just found an Alt with related info I expect.

image.png.8904ccb65c78118e34ee4c455e1ad3dc.png

Not sure what this is, but Ron is the lead guy for 8Chan.

He has mentioned some esoteric solutions to censorship involving Space Law, but not sure if this is related.

23 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

Don't get the Bolton rift.

WSS

Well, Bolton is Deep State, but more so as he is part of the War Machine.

Many folks were stymied at Bolton being picked because of this, but the thinking is it may have been as a perceived threat to the Mullahs of Iran as Bolton is quite Hawkish about going after Iran.

This may also be an indicator of why POTUS canned him.

Bolton was likely pushing for strikes that may just not be needed.

I believe I also saw somewhere that he wanted to do the "Libyan Model" on Korea as well.

Best I can put together with what I've seen on it.

We've pretty much seen POTUS is not afraid to use people to achieve a goal regardless of which side they are on.

I'm wondering about Haspel myself.

I don't have a read on her at all, but I do know she was in London during all the Spy Gate goings on, and the UK is seriously involved in that.

Next National Security Advisor could be another short termer/temp, as the rumor is Flynn is coming back.

I don't see how that can happen for a couple months yet though as his next Court date is end of October.

On 9/10/2019 at 6:31 PM, DieHardBrownsFan said:

More crazy bullshit from you.

Well, you're definitely not going to like this one then, but stuffs popping up all over about it the past few days.

Already posted the bit about a NYC Council calling for a new investigation, now this comes out.

(Video second one).

image.png.79dfdfae89abbc7533fbedc9100a5d1e.png

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2019-09-05/major-university-study-finds-fire-did-not-bring-down-tower-7-911

There are a few more videos out there, but I don't have time to dig them up this round.

CNN employees hammer McCabe after charges recommended

A current CNN on-air personality told Fox News this week that "it erodes our journalistic credibility to have so many highly anti-Trump, former Obama DOJ/security officials without a semblance of balance,” specifically pointing to pundits Samantha Vinograd, Jim Sciutto, Asha Rangappa, Juliette Kayyem and James Clapper, along with McCabe.

“It’s hard to see the justification for hiring him initially since it was publicly documented he’s, best case, a liar,” the on-air personality added. “How will CNN handle it if he’s also soon indicted?”

“He made some colossal mistakes and the fact that he f---ing lied under oath, I have no sympathies for him. How will [CNN] have him on weigh in on anything related to integrity?” 

— Second current CNN personality

7 hours ago, Vambo said:

CNN employees hammer McCabe after charges recommended

A current CNN on-air personality told Fox News this week that "it erodes our journalistic credibility to have so many highly anti-Trump, former Obama DOJ/security officials without a semblance of balance,” specifically pointing to pundits Samantha Vinograd, Jim Sciutto, Asha Rangappa, Juliette Kayyem and James Clapper, along with McCabe.

“It’s hard to see the justification for hiring him initially since it was publicly documented he’s, best case, a liar,” the on-air personality added. “How will CNN handle it if he’s also soon indicted?”

“He made some colossal mistakes and the fact that he f---ing lied under oath, I have no sympathies for him. How will [CNN] have him on weigh in on anything related to integrity?” 

— Second current CNN personality

Missed one.

image.png.1e864fd1b4ccf459f409830b654bd740.png