THE BROWNS BOARD

Story time . . . Swamp draining ( . . . )

JAFBF

8 minutes ago, Gorka said:

Yur actually right on this one. Tired of this "BREAKING"  shit then never hearing a peep....until the next "BREAKING".

ive been calling that out for what, 2 years now? if this was reversed and it was some dude promising an imminent implosion of the repiblican party....like they're all gonna be in jail for cannibalism by manana....for 2 years running....do u think any lefty here wouldnt have been done with it like...oh....2 years ago?

I am annoyed with the constant delay of the IG report. For over a year we have been constantly told it is almost completed,  it will be coming out in a few weeks, always always always just around the bend the IG report is coming and it STILL has not been completed. The latest excuse for delay now are new witnesses just now coming forward...It will eventually come out for sure but by the time it does everyone will say this is old news...get er done IG!

6 hours ago, DieHardBrownsFan said:

Is this for real?

Screen-Shot-2016-12-27-at-8.00.48-AM.png

They have a legit Site :

https://cannibalclub.org/

Site has been around for quite some time.

Was unable to find an Address, but there is a contact form on their Site - sorry, not trying that out :)

There is this from 2014 :

image.png.b576c5220dab5c51ffef4b226dc0f4b3.png

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/africa/cannibal-restaurant-with-roasted-human-heads-on-the-menu-shut-down-by-police-9123693.html

With "Spirit Cooking" in mind, and other things I've seen around - quite possible, but it's going to be quite exclusive as you can understand.

9 hours ago, Gorka said:

Yur actually right on this one. Tired of this "BREAKING"  shit then never hearing a peep....until the next "BREAKING".

9 hours ago, Clevfan4life said:

ive been calling that out for what, 2 years now? if this was reversed and it was some dude promising an imminent implosion of the repiblican party....like they're all gonna be in jail for cannibalism by manana....for 2 years running....do u think any lefty here wouldnt have been done with it like...oh....2 years ago?

Here's your answer :

9 hours ago, OldBrownsFan said:

I am annoyed with the constant delay of the IG report. For over a year we have been constantly told it is almost completed,  it will be coming out in a few weeks, always always always just around the bend the IG report is coming and it STILL has not been completed. The latest excuse for delay now are new witnesses just now coming forward...It will eventually come out for sure but by the time it does everyone will say this is old news...get er done IG!

I'm weary of the delays myself, but I understand why they're happening for the most part.

Nothing I can do about it, I'm not running the Show, just passing on the bits I find.

39 minutes ago, JAFBF said:

They have a legit Site :

https://cannibalclub.org/

Site has been around for quite some time.

Was unable to find an Address, but there is a contact form on their Site - sorry, not trying that out :)

There is this from 2014 :

image.png.b576c5220dab5c51ffef4b226dc0f4b3.png

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/africa/cannibal-restaurant-with-roasted-human-heads-on-the-menu-shut-down-by-police-9123693.html

With "Spirit Cooking" in mind, and other things I've seen around - quite possible, but it's going to be quite exclusive as you can understand.

The  Cannibal Club in LA is fake...website and all.

The one in Africa may be legit.

I believe there is a huge scandal to come out and this is one of the biggest scandals in our history with what amounts to an attempted coup against a legitimately elected president. It is just beyond frustrating to me though the snails pace of completing the IG report. What is it 2 or 3 years now and still going ongoing?

• Upvote 2

36 minutes ago, Clevfan4life said:

im not even clicking tge video...ur response was self explanatory. I mean jesus christ

I think you should.

My frustration is over the time it is taking to expose Hillary as the felon we all know she is.

Yours is what again? That because it's taking this long it must all be bullshit? 

16 minutes ago, OldBrownsFan said:

McCarthy says Trump was investigated for Obama

'The only reason' for spying was to 'inform the president'

https://www.wnd.com/2019/08/mccarthy-says-trump-was-investigated-for-obama/

I've always believe that this would lead to Obama, and because of his skin color I fear nothing would ever become of this investigation.

I can't imagine the only black president being accused of wrongdoing...let alone subpoenaed to testify and defend himself from charges of corruption...oh the charges of racism being spewed from the mouths of libtards everywhere. Storyline..."the lynching of a black president" .

24 minutes ago, Gorka said:

I think you should.

My frustration is over the time it is taking to expose Hillary as the felon we all know she is.

Yours is what again? That because it's taking this long it must all be bullshit? 

not sure if u were here during the election but im sure ur main acct was (😁)...do u rem how much i cant stand her?  so to be clear id like nothing more than dor the clintons to be swept away.....but 2 years of imminent booms from Q has made me deeply suspicious of who/what this Q shit really is. 

17903454_10158949965035725_3181251005684

Our Country has lost, stupidly, Trillions of Dollars with China over many years. They have stolen our Intellectual Property at a rate of Hundreds of Billions of Dollars a year, & they want to continue. I won’t let that happen! We don’t need China and, frankly, would be far better off without them. The vast amounts of money made and stolen by China from the United States, year after year, for decades, will and must STOP. Our great American companies are hereby ordered to immediately start looking for an alternative to China, including bringing your companies HOME and making your products in the USA. I will be responding to China’s Tariffs this afternoon. This is a GREAT opportunity for the United States. Also, I am ordering all carriers, including Fed Ex, Amazon, UPS and the Post Office, to SEARCH FOR & REFUSE, all deliveries of Fentanyl from China (or anywhere else!). Fentanyl kills 100,000 Americans a year. President Xi said this would stop - it didn’t. Our Economy, because of our gains in the last 2 1/2 years, is MUCH larger than that of China. We will keep it that way!

2 hours ago, DieHardBrownsFan said:
17903454_10158949965035725_3181251005684

Our Country has lost, stupidly, Trillions of Dollars with China over many years. They have stolen our Intellectual Property at a rate of Hundreds of Billions of Dollars a year, & they want to continue. I won’t let that happen! We don’t need China and, frankly, would be far better off without them. The vast amounts of money made and stolen by China from the United States, year after year, for decades, will and must STOP. Our great American companies are hereby ordered to immediately start looking for an alternative to China, including bringing your companies HOME and making your products in the USA. I will be responding to China’s Tariffs this afternoon. This is a GREAT opportunity for the United States. Also, I am ordering all carriers, including Fed Ex, Amazon, UPS and the Post Office, to SEARCH FOR & REFUSE, all deliveries of Fentanyl from China (or anywhere else!). Fentanyl kills 100,000 Americans a year. President Xi said this would stop - it didn’t. Our Economy, because of our gains in the last 2 1/2 years, is MUCH larger than that of China. We will keep it that way!

alright.....let's see where this goes. Im not in disagreement with him on his assessment of China. My issue here is if he had an idea he might have to go nuclear...which this is, this is nuclear trade war....then the process of "looking for alternatives" should have quietly started like a year ago. I was calling this months ago that if he doesn't do this right, which lets be honest..he's a loose cannon and you all "KNOW IT"..if he doesn't do this right we're going to see something akin to the great recession. But he's right about China and what they've done. But you all have to understand "this is gonna hurt".....hurt like nothing from any of y'alls lifetimes. 

1 minute ago, Clevfan4life said:

alright.....let's see where this goes. Im not in disagreement with him on his assessment of China. My issue here is if he had an idea he might have to go nuclear...which this is, this is nuclear trade war....then the process of "looking for alternatives" should have quietly started like a year ago. I was calling this months ago that if he doesn't do this right, which lets be honest..he's a loose cannon and you all "KNOW IT"..if he doesn't do this right we're going to see something akin to the great recession. But he's right about China and what they've done. But you all have to understand "this is gonna hurt".....hurt like nothing from any of y'alls lifetimes. 

My concern is the advantage China has over us being an authoritarian communist regime that does not allow any dissent. To win a trade war with China we must be disciplined and willing to make sacrifices but China has that advantage because they will force the discipline and sacrifice on their people who will have no say about it. China will always have that advantage over a free country.

51 minutes ago, OldBrownsFan said:

My concern is the advantage China has over us being an authoritarian communist regime that does not allow any dissent. To win a trade war with China we must be disciplined and willing to make sacrifices but China has that advantage because they will force the discipline and sacrifice on their people who will have no say about it. China will always have that advantage over a free country.

and this is a known quantity obf…..so if Trump screws this up because he didn't really take into consideration the point ur making here, than our assessment of him from the beginning was right on. You know, him and "his people" will be fine cause they're all rich. Trump "tightening his belt" means less risky real estate deals....for us it's a different world. We'll see where this goes but im afraid we're on a roller coaster that's been inching toward the peak and we're just about to look down at the plunge. 

And if you think americans are going to "band together" and act like a family for, well, pretty much the first time since our inception....you're tripping on steves lsd. 

42 minutes ago, Clevfan4life said:

and this is a known quantity obf…..so if Trump screws this up because he didn't really take into consideration the point ur making here, than our assessment of him from the beginning was right on. You know, him and "his people" will be fine cause they're all rich. Trump "tightening his belt" means less risky real estate deals....for us it's a different world. We'll see where this goes but im afraid we're on a roller coaster that's been inching toward the peak and we're just about to look down at the plunge. 

And if you think americans are going to "band together" and act like a family for, well, pretty much the first time since our inception....you're tripping on steves lsd. 

I have more problems with our country building up China into the manufacturing giant they are today (because of the cheap labor). We created this monster. And to make things even worse we negotiated terrible trade agreements. This is what Trump inherited and I don't have the answer but I credit Trump for trying.

2 hours ago, Clevfan4life said:

2 hours ago, OldBrownsFan said:

Recession thread :

image.png.76415c18e7a9ef552307466c0b6ecc96.png

China is running out of Money

O_O

China has lost 2 M jobs, many of which are not likely to go back.

China's crap/poisonous products are going to get banned = more lost jobs/industries.

China has entire Cities that are Ghost Towns.

https://www.businessinsider.com/these-chinese-cities-are-ghost-towns-2017-4

The longer this Trade War goes on, the worse it's going to be for China.

For one, POTUS is going to bend them over big time (the Bone above was an opening for them to avoid this).

Secondly, they're contracting big time, and their Regime stability is slowly deteriorating as well.

They're in a really bad spot right now, much worse than people realize.

POTUS has this.