THE BROWNS BOARD

Story time . . . Swamp draining ( . . . )

JAFBF

On ‎10‎/‎16‎/‎2018 at 8:12 PM, TexasAg1969 said:

It does not matter what the others did or why. Trump has zero understanding of foreign policy. It's always related to his own businesses. Stop fooling yourself about his motives.

Stuart

Your projection here is glaring...it is clearly you that is fooling yourself, and you know it.

So Trump became president because he thought it would help him in his business dealings?...how fukking irrational can you get?

10 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

Sorry bud. Most of the time I'm on the same page with you even though some of your stuff goes into way more depth than I care to follow but I have no problem with any head of state addressing any foreign Prince or Duke or king or whatever the hell with a bow. Same as greeting a Japanese businessman or kissing and Arab on the cheek.. When in Rome... 

WSS

Stuart

I have no problem greeting foreigners by their customs. ….but you believed Obamas bowing gestures was him merely being respectful toward their customs??

Recall these bowing events happened during his "Apologize for America tour". In Obama's eyes America had to be cut down to size. "America was the worlds bully". "America is why third world countries exist"." Everything that's wrong in the world is Americas fault".

And what's the first you do when you want to make amends? You humble yourself.

So here's the most powerful leader on the planet bowing before others, apologizing for America,  promising to do better.

Fukk Obama.

14 hours ago, StinkHole said:

Stuart

Your projection here is glaring...it is clearly you that is fooling yourself, and you know it.

So Trump became president because he thought it would help him in his business dealings?...how fukking irrational can you get?

No for him the election to presidency was just an extension of his Narcissistic Personality Disorder. But many of his foreign affairs decisions are based on protecting his business dealings i.e. Russian, Saudi, etc. money, much of which came in very questionable ways.  

I've never been fooled by this man for a moment. My beliefs about Trump's basic flaws of personality and total lack of morals goes back many years. It wasn't something that came out of thin air or from the election. And I understand most people here do not have my psychiatric experience that led me to those conclusions, so it is hard to expect any of you caught up in his web of untruthfulness to be able to see past it to the core of who we now have representing our country in the world. But the world sees it and our adversaries play off of it like the experts that they are.

yeah. I just wish we could get Tex's expertise on lyin bill and Tex's fave, higgardly beeatch clinton, and the

congress scum guy who lied about being a hero in Vietnam, Blumenthal, and eliz "batsheet crazy horse" warren, and harry reid who smugly said, about his open lies about Romney "hasn't paid his taxes in ten years", and smiled and said "he didn't win, did he?"

and how Tex's obaMao commie betrayed America when he broke his promises..

Pres Trump wasn't a prominent saint in his earlier years - but he has KEPT HIS PROMISES AS PRESIDENT _ KEPT his PROMISES to the AMERICAN PEOPLE.

anita hill - apparent LIAR. Christine "killer car" liar Ford - Mccasskil sp? of mo. ADMITTED LIAR.

odd, Tex knows liars only when it's about who beat his higgardly to beome president. fancy that.

4 hours ago, TexasAg1969 said:

No for him the election to presidency was just an extension of his Narcissistic Personality Disorder. But many of his foreign affairs decisions are based on protecting his business dealings i.e. Russian, Saudi, etc. money, much of which came in very questionable ways.  

I've never been fooled by this man for a moment. My beliefs about Trump's basic flaws of personality and total lack of morals goes back many years. It wasn't something that came out of thin air or from the election. And I understand most people here do not have my psychiatric experience that led me to those conclusions, so it is hard to expect any of you caught up in his web of untruthfulness to be able to see past it to the core of who we now have representing our country in the world. But the world sees it and our adversaries play off of it like the experts that they are.

You just don't like him cause he a New York Yankee.

5 hours ago, TexasAg1969 said:

thats what kills me, this guy was a "known coksucker" in the 80's when i was a kid. He's always been that. He hasnt changed. Ill hear arguments about how that doesnt necessarily preclude someone from being a decent president....but the "moral majority" stuff us gone now. Off the table. Bye felicia

The fact that this is less than two weeks from Election has nothing to do with anything   .   .   .   I'm sure   .   .   .  

image.png.55768a1aa715d4a810758edc32a6e141.png

It may take a few more days to get out to the Public, so it may only be a week (or less) before the full story comes out on this.

I wonder what other surprises are sitting out there waiting to pop ?

1 hour ago, Clevfan4life said:

so is rosie the same or diff than ted nugent or kid rock that made similiar comments about obama? or the newspapwr editor who wrote that perhaps the mossad should think about offing obama......oh but that was before, now its our turn to be terrified of a fat lesbian hollywood has been. 

No Humor at all.

image.png.b3d1b74620eb45743da8a3ebf9baccca.png

image.png.d1bc6f3485fff9b033528d810bf79b22.png

image.png.8c7c0e301864d9094fa3bac91172a197.png

Too bad this is really close to the truth.

13 hours ago, TexasAg1969 said:

Of course he's narcissistic.  Just to run for president you have to be narcissistic.  How can you not be to apply for the position of leader of the free world?  It's like a prerequisite.  Name just one candidate ever that wasn't.  Try and you shall fail.  

So everyone is hypnotized by his imaginary pocket watch except liberals, foreigners, and psychiatrists?  Well I'll give you points for originality on that.  The fact that you think you're more qualified than most to judge a person's intentions sounds.....well let's just say you have some prerequisites necessary to run for the office yourself.

I'm not sure how many Trump supporters you've actually talked to, but I don't think you understand the variety of people that support him.  There are a whole lot of them that will tell you his personality is a big big turn off.  He's no angel, that's for sure.  At some point though, you have to look at policy when doing the math on how Trump won, or shall I say is winning.

17 hours ago, TexasAg1969 said:

Stuart

Aww poor baby.

You don't like the way Trump behaves. Trumps a big meanie.

Oh you've been fooled though, in that you're only fooling yourself. Cal, me, an many others expressed many of the same sentiments towards Trump as he began his campaign for the White House. The difference now is that we've grown wise, while you crybabies still cling to your hate. How many times must you be reminded of Trumps accomplishments?...oh wait, they get in the way of your hate.

People like you would love to see this country suffer another Great Depression just to say "We told you so".

Go ahead Tex be proud of the side you support.

vxaakkwa6yr11.jpg

Mebbe Tex ought to get honest about his obaMao. or, go review his textbooks again...

David Cameron thought Barack Obama was a narcissist, says ex-aide ...

Jan 9, 2018 - "As for Obama, all I can tell you is my old boss, former British prime minister David Cameron, thought Obama was one of the most narcissistic, ...

Barack Obama's Foreign Policy Is Narcissistic | National Review

Mar 19, 2016 - Russia announces the withdrawal of its forces from Syria. The decision is a surprise — President Obama is shocked. This is a feeling he ...

Krauthammer: Obama 'narcissist' - POLITICO

Sep 15, 2014 - But let me just say as a layman, without invoking any expertise, Obama is clearly a narcissist in the non-scientific use of the word. He is so ...

3 hours ago, StinkHole said:

Oh you've been fooled though, in that you're only fooling yourself. Cal, me, an many others expressed many of the same sentiments towards Trump as he began his campaign for the White House. The difference now is that we've grown wise.

You have not grown wise. You have decided to ignore your first instincts about the great orange con. That only means you have been conned by cal's "circus barker". I'd say that comes under the qualification of fooled, not wise. Congratulations you win first place in the cult of personality contest, but only because you knew what you were getting and still were willing to settle for the Trillion $ a year Deficit Democrat in Republican skin. This conservative looks at the bottom $$ line and not for the pea in the shell game you guys are now in. Sooner or later you will see there never was a pea, just a con game.

I'm doing my best to get some of you to throw him out BEFORE he ruins this country, not to win some ridiculous "I told you so" contest. So I'm telling you in advance. You have bought in hook, line and sinker to a guy you knew was a fraud. The only thing that has changed is you, not him.

Tex's obamao, Tex's higgardly - also narcissists, but he won't admit it. they are DEMOCRATS - his favorite party by far.psycologytoday.com/us/blog/genius.../hillary-clinton-deranged-narcissis...

Is Hillary deranged? No. Is she a narcissist? Doubtful. There may be a little entitlement there, as one often finds in narcissists, but anyone with the audacity to run ...

Sep 16, 2017 - Former Democratic presidential nominee Hillary Clinton is a narcissist and they never accept defeat, says Myles Hoenig, an American political analyst and activist. ... She said the fake news played a part in her defeat to Republican candidate Donald Trump in the 2016 presidential ...

Hillary's disorder: Why is no one admitting the obvious?

Sep 14, 2017 - As Hillary Clinton makes the rounds to sell her book on any television ... Two additional traits are that the things a narcissist most desires are ...
May 15, 2018 - The Incredible Narcissism of Hillary and Comey Hillary Clinton is 5'4. Former FBI boss James Comey is 6'8. But they have one important thing ...
Sep 17, 2017 - Former Democratic presidential nominee Hillary Clinton is a narcissist and they never accept defeat, says Myles Hoenig, an American political ...
Nov 2, 2015 - After the Benghazi hearing, Hillary's sycophantic mainstream media launched into mission mode declaring her the "winner" and the ...

4 minutes ago, calfoxwc said:

Tex's obamao, Tex's higgardly - also narcissists, but he won't admit it. they are DEMOCRATS - his favorite party by

The usual deflection from the truth about the great con. Just shout loud enough and maybe you won't hear him anymore. 

how is stopping the flood of illegals into our country "dangerous" or "destructive" ???

that's so stupid;

How is getting our economy roaring again, "dangerous" or "destructive"

that is also SO stupid.

since when is orange a color that is worthy of character assassination and endless HATE?

that is WORSE that stupid.

Tex should consider giving it a rest - it's just pro obaMao, pro higgardly "whaaaa we lost the election" pouty-pouty.

not deflection - you are politically motivated to ignore the dangerous faults of your political favorites,

while you project what you SHOULD have been saying about your dems, onto Trump.

and you don't have any evidence at all, you don't have any supportive reasons for saying what you say.

On 10/18/2018 at 8:59 AM, TexasAg1969 said:

Ya know, there's a story out there that he was actually asked to run.

Just sayin'.

Interesting start to the day.

It has been 10 days since the last Q post, which would be one of the "10 days of Darkness" as it has become understood now and has happened before.

I'm thinking this one may actually be a 20 day spell (4, 10, 20), and is being used to expose the enemy.

image.png.a7ecc6f767c870ab43367dee0243ea30.png

Remember this :

image.png.1fd5d95b0eb12e1f55f9338fffbc88d5.png

Then this :

image.png.6dce417ea16cdfa805112786f3eaa275.png

Last night :

image.png.fca4c575109c3b6f9e57eb2b604cc9ff.png

(Non playable - just shows miles long line)

POTUS Tweets often have more than just face value messages, and this is looking like it may well be signalling things going on.

I wondering what's going on that we just don't see ?

I've seen some odd bits here and there, some really interesting things look to be going on in Alaska as far as Governor and Lt Governor.

Some other Political stuff dealing with Voter Fraud, Registrations purges and so forth as well - too much to post.

Back to the first item (DDOS), it looks like this may well be a retaliatory attack for some of the things going on we do have a hint about.

More Hearings coming next week, the Thomas Paine Book on the 29th, and who knows what else at this point.

It is not going to be a slow News cycle.