THE BROWNS BOARD

Story time . . . Swamp draining ( . . . )

JAFBF

Let's go ahead and get this out of the way.

image.png.e25b9105ce80ac9ab8c3325c2b2705d9.png

I got it, my wife got it, son did not.

Nope, no Martial Law (yet).

Was the script followed ?

Not even close, Investigation still ongoing, maybe wrap up tonight ones New Org said.

Stay Prepared, there are still many scenarios where things can kick off.

Personally, and I've said many times, I expect it to kick off around Feb after the new Congress is in.

It is possible to start earlier though.

Kavanaugh confirmation is the lynch pin - this is where it's possible the loons hit the streets.

Declass will follow up, not sure if next or after something else - this may get some folks riled up with what is said to be in it.

Arrests are still hanging out there, and we may get a little indication tomorrow (coming up).

1 hour ago, Clevfan4life said:

he's worried about a coup. 

What do you think they've been trying to do the past year and a half ?

They've been throwing everything they've got at him to get him out.

Remember that letter the Dem Leaders sent to FBI/DOJ telling them NOT to release the FISA unredacted ?

That is Sedition, and in a time of War (as acknowledged by Kavanaugh that we are at) it may well be Treason.

Why do you think they are pushing out all these fake accusers ?

Kavanaugh has acknowledged we have been in a State of War since 9/14/01, and that there are two separate Bodies of Law (Civil & Military), and that Civilians can be classified as Enemy Combatants and tried by the Military = TRIBUNAL.

They are scared $#!+less of him getting confirmed.

Tribunals are not going to have DC denizens as Judges & Jurors - all Military.

They are S C R E W E D.

I posted a 3 min clip of this in the Ford thread (she's Royally screwed too by the way), Google "Graham Kavanaugh Tribunal" and it should be one of the clips that comes up.

Go watch it if you don't believe me.

Something's lined up for tomorrow.

image.png.8cf64ec4b8a6cb95f2fd075c46429c04.png

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2018/10/somethings-going-down-doj-national-security-division-announces-thursday-morning-press-conference/

Some of this looks to be Mueller related.

He's been laying off his Staff lately, so it may be time to wrap this up.

Hmmm,

Declass will trigger Rosenstein either getting Fired or Resigning.

How's this going to look, when Mueller clears POTUS, and Rosenstein also steps away ?

Kavanaugh by Friday   .   .   .   oh, and there's more bad news out there too.

Getting mighty close to the Election aren't we.

What a coincidence.

BOOM !

image.png.b879293d0b56f97a24800a6c525ff15e.png

She drove for the FBI to investigate Kavanaugh - they investigated everyone involved (and it's been going on for weeks, not just one week).

Since she had a Chinese Spy working for her the past 20 odd years there was likely a FISA on her.

Whaddya think, did she get what she was looking for ?

"Devil's Triangle" is/was misconstrued by a bunch of partying High Schoolers, and is elaborated on here.

image.thumb.png.944aa78acca70228a91698cd58b9eede.png

Of course the MSM is not going to report things that way, it doesn't fit their agenda/directives.

10 hours ago, Clevfan4life said:

ur a complete idiot if you don't see china and Russia as essentially one

Russia is definitely a competitor, but they have been over Demonized the last several years.

Do I fully trust them ?

No, but they aren't the Evil Empire of old.

China on the other hand is our top adversary without a doubt.

There are more things going on behind the scenes than people realize.

11 minutes ago, JAFBF said:

"Devil's Triangle" is/was misconstrued by a bunch of partying High Schoolers, and is elaborated on here.

image.thumb.png.944aa78acca70228a91698cd58b9eede.png

Of course the MSM is not going to report things that way, it doesn't fit their agenda/directives.

Russia is definitely a competitor, but they have been over Demonized the last several years.

Do I fully trust them ?

No, but they aren't the Evil Empire of old.

China on the other hand is our top adversary without a doubt.

There are more things going on behind the scenes than people realize.

I agree totally. China is our biggest threat. 

7 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

Pretty funny because now red China is the darling of the left

WSS

Of course they are.

Just look at the HRC Server deal, that's where they got a lot of our Tech (for $).

DC sold us all out - that was their plan.

On top of that, our Tech Companies are working with/for them as well.

Google is working with China to develop custom Search Engines, and I believe I saw a bit where ALL Google searches return tracking info to China.

This next bit really concerns me, as Google has moved their AI development to China now.

I believe they were working with the Pentagon on this before.

There's a theory going around that one reason for this past EAS test was to check Phones for these Chinese chips.

Remember Huawei Phones that we banned recently ?

These chips are why.

How bad is it ?

image.png.b5da35aa5b67197a64b111bb2051a639.png

Yeah, China is definitely not our friend.

Since we had a hiccup with the original thread, here's a few more bits on the topic.

image.png.301c531ebc603f8b77b1b56d21e53bea.png

image.png.749f2d3d1c17b162d37cfb55c0f6dab3.png

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2018/10/huge-senate-judiciary-is-tracking-ford-communications-with-retired-fbi-agent-mclean-and-broader-deep-state/

Yeah, this went sideways big time on the D's.

Feinstein's got her @$$ in a crack.

I've found out some more about Ford, and I actually feel sad for her now.

Imagine being born just to be a tool for the IC.

She is IC, and is surrounded by IC (family).

Something really did happen to her (it wasn't Kavanaugh), and it was by the IC.

Kavanaugh tomorrow, watch out for the crazies (most Soros paid).

At least one Dem has said they are voting yes.

1 hour ago, JAFBF said:

Of course they are.

Just look at the HRC Server deal, that's where they got a lot of our Tech (for $).

DC sold us all out - that was their plan.

On top of that, our Tech Companies are working with/for them as well.

Google is working with China to develop custom Search Engines, and I believe I saw a bit where ALL Google searches return tracking info to China.

This next bit really concerns me, as Google has moved their AI development to China now.

I believe they were working with the Pentagon on this before.

There's a theory going around that one reason for this past EAS test was to check Phones for these Chinese chips.

Remember Huawei Phones that we banned recently ?

These chips are why.

How bad is it ?

image.png.b5da35aa5b67197a64b111bb2051a639.png

Yeah, China is definitely not our friend.

I don't believe that for a minute.

1 hour ago, DieHardBrownsFan said:

I don't believe that for a minute.

It is what it is.

I'm just the Messenger.

This is mild in relation to other things I've seen, in fact, one of them resurfaced today - I'm just not going to bother with it.

Some items will just have to come as a surprise/shock, and it looks like I may be around still when that happens - at least for now.

FWIW.

image.thumb.png.86553f9740355674b3c455f275957e68.png

image.png.4838cb16c4cc92b38de50a31fa53eeb5.png

Not time yet, but it's coming.

The Q+ identifier that occasionally shows up is commonly believed to be POTUS.

So, as expected, Kavanaugh has become a Justice on the Supreme Court.

He's been sworn in, and will start work this week - that's insane.

image.png.92332b6479e609297bb6abcee9a246ed.png

Kavanaugh Commission signed on AF1 today.

53-47 ?

Seems there is a debate going on about that.

FYI, Kavanaugh is 53   .   .   .  

RBG is the next expected vacancy.

Things may or may not happen that way, what I do know is that POTUS will appoint 3 more SC Justices.

One of them may be Clarence Thomas, he said he's ready to retire, so this would just be a swap for fresh blood.

#3, I don't know who that is right now, but there will be another.

Next ?

image.png.4861b9e8e445d450e2eeb7d6357c5823.png

This is Amy Coney Barrett.

She is/was the Right's #1 hope for the current SC selection, she would probably be the most Conservative member on the SC.

No way would she have cleared this Congress.

Next January we will have a new Congress   .   .   .   she will be 47 in January.

A lot can happen in four months.

Less than a year ago we were looking at NK dropping a Nuke on the West Coast   .   .   .  

Count on it being a busy and interesting month - one month from today is the Election.

Nothing happening ?

8 minutes ago, JAFBF said:

So, as expected, Kavanaugh has become a Justice on the Supreme Court.

He's been sworn in, and will start work this week - that's insane.

image.png.92332b6479e609297bb6abcee9a246ed.png

Kavanaugh Commission signed on AF1 today.

53-47 ?

Seems there is a debate going on about that.

FYI, Kavanaugh is 53   .   .   .  

RBG is the next expected vacancy.

Things may or may not happen that way, what I do know is that POTUS will appoint 3 more SC Justices.

One of them may be Clarence Thomas, he said he's ready to retire, so this would just be a swap for fresh blood.

#3, I don't know who that is right now, but there will be another.

Next ?

image.png.4861b9e8e445d450e2eeb7d6357c5823.png

This is Amy Coney Barrett.

She is/was the Right's #1 hope for the current SC selection, she would probably be the most Conservative member on the SC.

No way would she have cleared this Congress.

Next January we will have a new Congress   .   .   .   she will be 47 in January.

A lot can happen in four months.

Less than a year ago we were looking at NK dropping a Nuke on the West Coast   .   .   .  

Count on it being a busy and interesting month - one month from today is the Election.

Nothing happening ?

I admire Bongino.

On Fox News, they said he won't be actually sworn in until Mon or Tues.

It's actually brilliant - Amy Comey Barrett would not have cleared this Congress - but she will the next Congress.

REASON: Real America saw the filthy, lethal smear by all the dems and activists who came forware to lie.

They saw Feinstern's bs in holding the Ford letter right up until  the perfect point to delay the proceedings and throw a giant wrench into them. Then, they demanded a LATE FBI investigation, more stalling, then they turn on that investigation en mass.

But the fake humiliation and character assassination they put on JUSTICE KAVANAUGH... is the hurt that was heard around the world.

No less than a banana republic ruthless dicktatership is the marxist lowblow political cult, formerly named the "Democratic Party".

Real America has stood up and demanded honesty, and they got it today from all the Congressfolks who gave a double-barreled middle finger to the lethal fraud - and voted to put an outstanding Judge onto our Supreme Court.

The left is now being seen for what it always was. A dangerously corrupt cultish revolutionary group in our gov.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, calfoxwc said:

I admire Bongino.

On Fox News, they said he won't be actually sworn in until Mon or Tues.

It's actually brilliant - Amy Comey Barrett would not have cleared this Congress - but she will the next Congress.

REASON: Real America saw the filthy, lethal smear by all the dems and activists who came forware to lie.

They saw Feinstern's bs in holding the Ford letter right up until  the perfect point to delay the proceedings and throw a giant wrench into them. Then, they demanded a LATE FBI investigation, more stalling, then they turn on that investigation en mass.

But the fake humiliation and character assassination they put on JUSTICE KAVANAUGH... is the hurt that was heard around the world.

No less than a banana republic ruthless dicktatership is the marxist lowblow political cult, formerly named the "Democratic Party".

Real America has stood up and demanded honesty, and they got it today from all the Congressfolks who gave a double-barreled middle finger to the lethal fraud - and voted to put an outstanding Judge onto our Supreme Court.

The left is now being seen for what it always was. A dangerously corrupt cultish revolutionary group in our gov.

Nope, done deal.

image.thumb.png.fb0e7817d6e95a15f55b067eb733a0c1.png

This is Kennedy (who he's replacing), the last of the two Oaths.

Here's the Robert's Oath.

image.png.d213f8b0b9827aacd7df647c774843cd.png

He starts Monday (as reported in the Bloombery article elsewhere).

Oh, the whole thing was absolutely brilliant (delays, exposure, and timing) !

They never saw it coming, and they don't seeing what is still to come.

This has been beyond belief, but yet, here we are, with more to come.

Hat's off to Kavanaugh.

They really ran him through it, but the guys pretty much a Boy Scout (old time).

Still just barely came through it.

Real America is correcting having been off course for eight corrupt obaMao years, and just steered back on our AMERICAN course.

I fear that Ginsburg will be made into a cyborg in the near future, to keep her on the Court forever. But today, history was made, a great history. And honor, justice, and decency prevailed, and Real America WON AGAIN.

Rc441c1b4c877f56ebd4652ec30aba337--star-t

1 hour ago, calfoxwc said:

Real America is correcting having been off course for eight corrupt obaMao years, and just steered back on our AMERICAN course.

I fear that Ginsburg will be made into a cyborg in the near future, to keep her on the Court forever. But today, history was made, a great history. And honor, justice, and decency prevailed, and Real America WON AGAIN.

Rc441c1b4c877f56ebd4652ec30aba337--star-t

Cyborg LOL.

Trust me, I have it on HIGH authority that there will be three more SC Justices appointed by POTUS.

Timing I have no idea.

image.png.4e0def5348d2d79a50dee21f1d58f9a6.png

I believe I have mentioned there is/has been a Plan B in place should it be needed.

At this point in time, it seems the need for Plan B is not needed, Plan A is working incredibly well.

It just takes patience.

Today was a HUGE victory beyond what most folk realize, and I know most still don't believe it.

I have a hard time believing it myself sometimes, so I understand the criticism I receive.

image.png.858bade951e81ccc32476c7e136903a2.png

It's going to be a Roller Coaster, understand that's just part of the smoke screen.

image.thumb.png.0326298e5313a20c83b79b5f139b3bc2.png