THE BROWNS BOARD

Story time . . . Swamp draining ( . . . )

JAFBF

First, my condolences to friends and family on the passing(?) of Senator McCain.

This one is going to get me in deep $#!+.

Some months back I posited a wild theory on some things that were really out there.

Well, now it seems we're back on top of that crazy target, this is going to be pretty Twilight Zone-ish, so some folks may want to skip this one.

Today.

image.png.86ef22ebb330c87fef64cca0c3aaa270.png

So what is this one about ?

I'll try to hit a few points.

image.png.c36840b8b5f6086480b5e3e024b62766.png

7/25/18 6:28 PM post referred to is this.

image.png.513f128b164b2c7fa3db8a6a1834480c.png

Hand up (surrender / agreement ?).

The above post was exactly one month to the minute of death (7/25/18 6:28 PM EST to 8/25/18 6:28 PM EST).

Today is National Dog day   .   .   .   Headlines ?

This is nearly two months ago.

image.thumb.png.bd27f4594428d55f9f03e0d09e401812.png

Q is the 17th letter of the Alphabet - frequently referenced as such in many other posts/proofs.

Prediction or arrangement/agreement ?

What if he's been under House Arrest for the past 9 months (hence Boot changing feet) ?

What if there was a Tribunal and an agreement was made - choice of total public exposure vs suicide ?

image.png.8fdf96fb271048cfcac0720947b66418.png

Otherwise   .   .   .   Prediction ?

How ?

This is not the first time something like this has occurred.

To the minute.

this thread is going stupid and worthless again.

a gigantic bunch of nonsense with some interesting points happening once in a while.

weird, endless vague scooby do mystery questions with no answers.

I give it up. again.

8 hours ago, JAFBF said:

Before I go off into the Twilight Zone and draw the wrath all, this I can address.

image.thumb.png.85cdd40f33abbe704b9bee98c376a511.png

Sessions is doing what needs to be done - by the Law and by the Book.

He's not going to broadcast what he's working on, unlike others we've had over the years.

If Sessions was in charge of the DOJ why have republican leaders had to fight tooth and nail with the DOJ who refused to turn over subpoenaed documents. Documents they did turn over were heavily redacted for which the DOJ said were national security reasons yet it was found out later most of the time it was just information that was embarrassing to the DOJ. With a republican AG it seems odd that a republican congress would get such little cooperation from his DOJ.

If the democrats take control of the House this fall the next two years are going to be ugly. These are some of the probes predicted to be coming:

• President Trump’s tax returns
  • Trump family businesses — and whether they comply with the Constitution's emoluments clause, including the Chinese trademark grant to the Trump Organization
  • Trump's dealings with Russia, including the president's preparation for his meeting with Vladimir Putin
  • The payment to Stephanie Clifford — a.k.a. Stormy Daniels
  • James Comey's firing
  • Trump's firing of U.S. attorneys
  • Trump's proposed transgender ban for the military
  • Treasury Secretary Steven Mnuchin's business dealings
  • White House staff's personal email use
  • Cabinet secretary travel, office expenses, and other misused perks
  • Discussion of classified information at Mar-a-Lago
  • Jared Kushner's ethics law compliance
  • Dismissal of members of the EPA board of scientific counselors
  • The travel ban
  • Family separation policy
  • Hurricane response in Puerto Rico
  • Election security and hacking attempts
  • White House security clearances

The spreadsheet — which I'm told originated in a senior House Republican office — catalogs more than 100 formal requests from House Democrats this Congress, spanning nearly every committee.

• The spreadsheet includes requests for administration officials to be grilled by committee staff, requests for hearings to obtain sworn testimony, efforts to seize communications about controversial policies and personnel decisions, and subpoena threats.
  • These demands would turn the Trump White House into a 24/7 legal defense operation.

The bottom line: Thanks to their control of Congress, Republicans have blocked most of the Democrats’ investigative requests. But if the House flips, the GOP loses its power to stymie. Lawyers close to the White House tell me the Trump administration is nowhere near prepared for the investigatory onslaught that awaits them, and they consider it among the greatest threats to his presidency.

https://www.axios.com/2018-midterm-elections-republicans-preparation-investigations-180abf7b-0de8-4670-ae8a-2e6da123c584.html

I have major questions about McCain myself, I think certain people in our country are so obsessed with control of the middle east that Assad being in Putins back pocket obsessed them with his removal....leading some politicians like McCain to try dig through the ole playbook and try a 1952 Mossadegh. I honestly think we had a hand, possibly inadvertently or possibly on purpose, of helping to create Isis. That picture of Mccain with what's his face has stuck with me for awhile. That being said....Jabf, your sht is absolutely off the charts. You're becoming certifiable. If "CAL" is starting to groan......mannn…...what are you doing?

2 hours ago, calfoxwc said:

this thread is going stupid and worthless again.

a gigantic bunch of nonsense with some interesting points happening once in a while.

weird, endless vague scooby do mystery questions with no answers.

I give it up. again.

Do you seriously think I don't know how nuts a lot of this stuff is ?

There are things going on that the average bloke (you & me) are not going to know about.

That shooting today in Jacksonville, how coincidental that the Fire Department was Training across the street when it happened.

On a Sunday, Training right where things are going down.

How many times have we seen this same game play out over and over ?

What are the odds ?

Sorry, it's not popular, and I don't like it either, but what is happening is not "normal" by any stretch.

You're extremely Rich.

You have Politicians, Judges, Entertainers, etc. in your Pocket.

You're about to lose it all.

What do you think these people are going to do ?

Hey jabf, you know he took himself off life support right? So in a sense, yes, he did commit suicide...I guess. But srsly dude, people in that situation make that call all the time. Don't get into with me over what people in that situation go through cause I witnessed it personally with family. Don't go there. If you try to trivialize that sht i'll fukking go over zombo's head and go straight to stan to get your a.ss removed from here, there has to be a line drawn at some point and im sure there's plenty other people here who witnessed the same sht I did and having someone make snarky conspiracy sht out of it is just...….man, I don't even know. Make one wonder if this JABF really is one of these Russian trolls that get paid to troll American websites. 

If ur legit dude just understand that some of this Q sht is a joke. There's some true sht in there, but it's getting a life of its own and they're milking it. It may have started as something legit but it's going way overboard and fyi, in the end that might be it's undoing. If the totality of this Q stuff was splashed over the msm and people saw how depraved some if it is...even while other stuff does kind of make sense......man people would be calling for people like you who disseminate it online, to be thrown in jail. Im not saying that's right but jesus h Christ some of that stuff just goes off the rail with nothing but glib conjecture behind it. 

8 minutes ago, JAFBF said:

That shooting today in Jacksonville, how coincidental that the Fire Department was Training across the street when it happened.

On a Sunday, Training right where things are going down.

How many times have we seen this same game play out over and over ?

What are the odds ?

txted a firefighter buddy of mine, said its not uncommon at all. They work weird schedules....usually 24 on and 48 or more off. And the business's that let them practice in their back lots....guess what day there's sure to be no one there? I'll give you 7 guesses. 

1 hour ago, OldBrownsFan said:

If Sessions was in charge of the DOJ why have republican leaders had to fight tooth and nail with the DOJ who refused to turn over subpoenaed documents. Documents they did turn over were heavily redacted for which the DOJ said were national security reasons yet it was found out later most of the time it was just information that was embarrassing to the DOJ. With a republican AG it seems odd that a republican congress would get such little cooperation from his DOJ.

I'm not 100% sure of this, but Sessions may be Recused on some of this (I'm thinking that's a Charade anyway).

Even if he's not, these are stalling tactics.

POTUS can't just come out and declassify everything - he'd get roasted more than he already is.

It's delay, getting people riled up to demand un-redacting (which is what is happening).

At a point, he can then say "people are all over me to declass this, so I guess I should let them see what's going on - I want a transparent Administration"

It's about visuals and moving the release closer to the Mid-Terms.

If just waited until being closer to Election without the uproar, then the opposition is going to say it's all Political.

How many people has POTUS fired already ?

Why hasn't he fired Session if he's such a screw up then ?

It's all part of the plan, that's why he and Sessions are pretending to spar back and forth, they can't appear to be working together or it'll be called a witch hunt.

1 hour ago, OldBrownsFan said:

If the democrats take control of the House this fall the next two years are going to be ugly. These are some of the probes predicted to be coming:

• President Trump’s tax returns
  • Trump family businesses — and whether they comply with the Constitution's emoluments clause, including the Chinese trademark grant to the Trump Organization
  • Trump's dealings with Russia, including the president's preparation for his meeting with Vladimir Putin
  • The payment to Stephanie Clifford — a.k.a. Stormy Daniels
  • James Comey's firing
  • Trump's firing of U.S. attorneys
  • Trump's proposed transgender ban for the military
  • Treasury Secretary Steven Mnuchin's business dealings
  • White House staff's personal email use
  • Cabinet secretary travel, office expenses, and other misused perks
  • Discussion of classified information at Mar-a-Lago
  • Jared Kushner's ethics law compliance
  • Dismissal of members of the EPA board of scientific counselors
  • The travel ban
  • Family separation policy
  • Hurricane response in Puerto Rico
  • Election security and hacking attempts
  • White House security clearances

The spreadsheet — which I'm told originated in a senior House Republican office — catalogs more than 100 formal requests from House Democrats this Congress, spanning nearly every committee.

• The spreadsheet includes requests for administration officials to be grilled by committee staff, requests for hearings to obtain sworn testimony, efforts to seize communications about controversial policies and personnel decisions, and subpoena threats.
  • These demands would turn the Trump White House into a 24/7 legal defense operation.

The bottom line: Thanks to their control of Congress, Republicans have blocked most of the Democrats’ investigative requests. But if the House flips, the GOP loses its power to stymie. Lawyers close to the White House tell me the Trump administration is nowhere near prepared for the investigatory onslaught that awaits them, and they consider it among the greatest threats to his presidency.

https://www.axios.com/2018-midterm-elections-republicans-preparation-investigations-180abf7b-0de8-4670-ae8a-2e6da123c584.html

Many of those points I've seen things on, and there's nothing there.

The Tax deal turned out to be a trap that Maddow fell for big time (and may be complicit in breaking the law obtaining the Tax records).

A lot of these things, past Administrations are guilty of as well - even more so (family separation Obama big time).

Just because it's Trump now it's suddenly all become a major catastrophe.

They have something hide, and they're trying to keep their Bacon out of the fire.

MSM is going to be tagged in a huge RICO deal from what's been going on.

Yeah, if one or both Branches of Congress goes it'd be pretty bad.

Not over, but very difficult, at least until 2020 Elections.

I hate to say it, but that (losing a Branch) could be a means to show the corruption to the Public even more so.

A lot of things are going to be coming out over the next few months the closer we get, it's going to be a ride.

We're all witnessing major History being made.

1 hour ago, Clevfan4life said:

If ur legit dude just understand that some of this Q sht is a joke. There's some true sht in there, but it's getting a life of its own and they're milking it. It may have started as something legit but it's going way overboard and fyi, in the end that might be it's undoing. If the totality of this Q stuff was splashed over the msm and people saw how depraved some if it is...even while other stuff does kind of make sense......man people would be calling for people like you who disseminate it online, to be thrown in jail. Im not saying that's right but jesus h Christ some of that stuff just goes off the rail with nothing but glib conjecture behind it. 

A lot of us are old farts here, I'm sure most of us have been through some $#!+ in their life.

Cancer of one form or another has accounted for the majority of losses in my circle.

McCain, there are other things that can be said there (some not what people think), but I'm not going to deal with any of that right now.

Not really planning on following up on it either, unless it's something that needs to be addressed.

Good point on the Fire Fighters schedule, I still question the location though.

You keep forgetting (easy to do) how much more I see that I don't post, that gives me a bit different view on things, but there's just too much of everything to put here.

I drop quite a load here as it is, many say too much.

6 hours ago, JAFBF said:

I'm not 100% sure of this, but Sessions may be Recused on some of this (I'm thinking that's a Charade anyway).

Even if he's not, these are stalling tactics.

POTUS can't just come out and declassify everything - he'd get roasted more than he already is.

It's delay, getting people riled up to demand un-redacting (which is what is happening).

At a point, he can then say "people are all over me to declass this, so I guess I should let them see what's going on - I want a transparent Administration"

It's about visuals and moving the release closer to the Mid-Terms.

If just waited until being closer to Election without the uproar, then the opposition is going to say it's all Political.

How many people has POTUS fired already ?

Why hasn't he fired Session if he's such a screw up then ?

It's all part of the plan, that's why he and Sessions are pretending to spar back and forth, they can't appear to be working together or it'll be called a witch hunt.

If he fired Sessions Rosenstein would be acting AG until a replacement was found which could take a LONG time depending on the election results in November.

15 hours ago, DieHardBrownsFan said:

If he fired Sessions Rosenstein would be acting AG until a replacement was found which could take a LONG time depending on the election results in November.

Yep, and Trump picked Rosenstein way back at the start, and Rosenstein recommended Wray (FBI).

There was a #3 vacancy (DOJ) several months that got lost in among all the other stuff going on, not sure who got picked for that one.

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = Judicial related = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

Something else I missed posting on in the past week or so.

Saw and article that stated Trump had "flipped" two of the Eastern Circuit Courts to a more conservative disposition.

I'm reminded of this because today :

image.png.0cef6c77a814ae8c149689ca5acfff88.png

https://www.whitehouse.gov/presidential-actions/president-donald-j-trump-announces-seventeenth-wave-judicial-nominees/

Big stuff, we've all seen how they've overstepped in E.O.'s and other rulings.

Judicial is one of the areas we needed clean up for legitimate Trials.

image.png.cc2ae42914771d8046b04016f6255dbb.png

BO in this case is Bruce Ohr.

image.png.5bab259e464a5e0155dc1b52de12ed7b.png

https://saraacarter.com/whistleblower-exposes-key-player-in-fbi-russia-probe-it-was-all-a-set-up/

We should all have a pretty good idea that this is the case, but now it's getting some serious backing.

image.png.e2fb7d98f6844b24b0665619e50cddd1.png

First part looks like it's a Logan Act violation.

The last part   .   .   .   seems that everyone but Trump has connections to Russia and Putin.

image.png.94a9f6957762710eb42d13748880d99d.png

Monday.

We've got a new Trade deal with Mexico (NAFTA dead).

POTUS has already talked with Trudeau (Canada) today.

News breaking against the opposition (again).

Hearings start tomorrow.

Some other items I'm not going to address.

Big week ?

1 hour ago, DieHardBrownsFan said:

He should have taken Gowdy as AG.  Sessions sucks.

He will get another opportunity, but if you saw the rest of what Graham said besides supporting a change after the election, then you know he made it crystal clear the senate would not approve anyone for AG who would stop the Mueller investigation from it's completion. That disqualifies sycophant Gowdy immediately. I expect Graham to carry out exactly what he feels his friend McCain would have done, protect the Mueller investigation to it's conclusion.

6 hours ago, Clevfan4life said:

i seem to recall some people predicting sessions would not be an effective AG. 

I did have a WTF moment when he decided to recuse himself on the most important case of his career. But I've been In Trey Gowdy's corner all along.

In the face of opposition from every corner president needs an attorney general who has his back.

WSS

Rumor is, Gowdy is going to be El Supremo Prosecutor, that's where his talent seems to shine.

He was a Prosecutor before his Political career.

He may be pretty busy next year   .   .   .

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = Addendum to yesterday = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = 

image.png.f01d339dfb01c58b3b70edb9345b18a5.png

image.png.b3eb5614bfcccd65e2107ccae3f9caff.png

https://truepundit.com/fbi-agent-told-congress-the-bureau-used-leaked-stories-to-obtain-spy-warrants/

image.thumb.png.2ff0679bc987b06e8c02bf4888b306cd.png

On 8/26/2018 at 10:38 PM, Clevfan4life said:

txted a firefighter buddy of mine, said its not uncommon at all. They work weird schedules....usually 24 on and 48 or more off. And the business's that let them practice in their back lots....guess what day there's sure to be no one there? I'll give you 7 guesses. 

I'm lost here....what does the FD have to do with this?

Today, this for real.

image.png.34e39a1d0a14be1e9efd68237ad98467.png

Ring any Bells ?

image.png.9262abb809171db2d08f6d2b5a20f32b.png

image.png.b53a0321eb30389a69ed31ad7e44178e.png

Guilty.

Prelude to reply - which is BIG.

image.png.d5775c0b8114c85354501bc3863b5f8d.png

image.png.ddd707c28eb74f88e088f11c2cd8be65.png

Reread that reply.

This is how huge what is going on is.

Some amazing stuff coming out, some I have to hold for a while, still a lot more I need to go over - there's lots.

2 hours ago, Bob806 said:

I'm lost here....what does the FD have to do with this?

That was in response to me pointing out that the FD was Training across the street when the shooting broke out, and that they started triage before it was even called in.

I had thought it odd to be Training on a Sunday, but he pointed out that is generally the slow day for the week.

Definitely having Forum/Internet issues this Evening.