THE BROWNS BOARD

Story time . . . Swamp draining ( . . . )

JAFBF

58 minutes ago, TexasAg1969 said:

Totally unbiased news source. You should have been keeping up with the now 75 former senior intel leaders who have told Trump to back off with the political "enemies" punishment. A total vote by the intel community of non-support for King Kiar's methods.

House isn't clean yet.

image.thumb.png.df6200762d0e0e87b480522a368de6f2.png

You may want to do some digging on Brennan   .   .   .   and those supporting him.

If the Public can dig up his dirt, then you know these insiders know even more.

Might not have been a smart move, but then they likely didn't have much choice.

• Upvote 1

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/alex-jones-of-infowars-destroyed-evidence-related-to-sandy-hook-suits-motion-says/ar-BBM4eTe?li=BBnb7Kz

the people behind this Q sht are the same people that have been behind alex jones and his infowars sht for a long time now. I was exposed to this sht years ago when a family member used infowars sht to try to convince me michelle obama was a tranny. This sht is getting more desperate and more transparent Jabf. 1000's of kids ritually abused in america and canada > weird fuked up art from some weird fukked up australian woman.

More importantly anyway. Response to 🤴's latest self serving egocentric BS.

https://www.ft.com/content/62659bd2-a26a-11e8-85da-eeb7a9ce36e4

Dammit-can't get it to show the article about 60 former CIA officers joining the 15 retired intel leaders in condemning Trump's move on Brennan without necessarily agreeing with Brennan's opinions.

1 hour ago, TexasAg1969 said:

More importantly anyway. Response to 🤴's latest self serving egocentric BS.

https://www.ft.com/content/62659bd2-a26a-11e8-85da-eeb7a9ce36e4

Dammit-can't get it to show the article about 60 former CIA officers joining the 15 retired intel leaders in condemning Trump's move on Brennan without necessarily agreeing with Brennan's opinions.

woo hoo ! 60 brennan loyalist deep state helper wonks out of 22,206 (2013 number)

why...that is .3 of one percent ! holy crapola, whackman !

Personnel numbers -
http://apps.washingtonpost.com/g...
According to this document, the number of personnel for FY 2013 for the CIA is 22,206

19 hours ago, calfoxwc said:

woo hoo ! 60 brennan loyalist deep state helper wonks out of 22,206 (2013 number)

why...that is .3 of one percent ! holy crapola, whackman !

Personnel numbers -
http://apps.washingtonpost.com/g...
According to this document, the number of personnel for FY 2013 for the CIA is 22,206

One of the articles of impeachment on Nixon was because of his enemies list problem. Trump is too ignorant of history to know he's repeating it.

2 hours ago, TexasAg1969 said:

The bone spur hero actor during the battle of Helsinki?

Or the real unassuming actor hero of Iwo Jima speaking about acting?

Which do you really prefer? 

I met an actual Iwo Jima veteran back in 2004.  I was at Euclid Hospital visiting someone, and I saw this short old guy walking with a VFW hat with a Marine Corps Emblem.  I started talking to him and he told me his story.  Was quite an honor.  There are few if any left.

• Upvote 1

19 hours ago, TexasAg1969 said:

One of the articles of impeachment on Nixon was because of his enemies list problem. Trump is too ignorant of history to know he's repeating it.

you are grabbing at invisible straws again.

it isn't "enemies list". It's "having enemies list to use the IRS, etc, to harrass and ruin them".

as in politically arming depts in gov.

Like, using the IRS to target conservative political groups. Sound familiar?

Like, using obamao's heads of the cia and fbi and doj to target and ruin anybody around Trump

because he WON the presidency.

yeah. Like that. I reckon that is why you didn't post the link. It would backfire on you.

Read the list, and then think of obaMao and his corrupt cronies all over our gov.

Stop false emotionally-spawned false narratives and come live in Real America.

Ever notice - REALity...."REALAmerica?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nixon's_Enemies_List

38 minutes ago, calfoxwc said:

you are grabbing at invisible straws again.

it isn't "enemies list". It's "having enemies list to use the IRS, etc, to harrass and ruin them".

as in politically arming depts in gov.

Like, using the IRS to target conservative political groups. Sound familiar?

Like, using obamao's heads of the cia and fbi and doj to target and ruin anybody around Trump

because he WON the presidency.

yeah. Like that. I reckon that is why you didn't post the link. It would backfire on you.

Read the list, and then think of obaMao and his corrupt cronies all over our gov.

Stop false emotionally-spawned false narratives and come live in Real America.

Ever notice - REALity...."REALAmerica?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nixon's_Enemies_List

You don't get it yet. This is a test case to eventually withdraw the security clearances of Mueller's team members so he cannot complete the investigation. If he gets away with doing this to those who oppose him one by one, then he goes after key members of that team one by one. We have a bunch of pussy Republicans in congress who are too afraid individually and collectively to do anything about it until we eventually have what Trump wants, an all-powerful despot. We created two powerful documents to get out from under the last 🤴 . Wake up and smell the loss of the Constitution. Separation of Powers is a concept poorly understood today when the legislative branch cowers and the Supreme Court gets stacked by one man. Ask yourselves if you are willing to sacrifice that just for the sake of having your agenda in place.

1 hour ago, TexasAg1969 said:

You don't get it yet. This is a test case to eventually withdraw the security clearances of Mueller's team members so he cannot complete the investigation. If he gets away with doing this to those who oppose him one by one, then he goes after key members of that team one by one. We have a bunch of pussy Republicans in congress who are too afraid individually and collectively to do anything about it until we eventually have what Trump wants, an all-powerful despot. We created two powerful documents to get out from under the last 🤴 . Wake up and smell the loss of the Constitution. Separation of Powers is a concept poorly understood today when the legislative branch cowers and the Supreme Court gets stacked by one man. Ask yourselves if you are willing to sacrifice that just for the sake of having your agenda in place.

if this is about Brennan and Ohr losing their clearances 

with brennan who basically parrots the russian collusion thing on tv

while back in his CIA days - had NO intel to back up such claims?

https://www.nationalreview.com/2018/08/john-brennan-security-clearance-revocation-justified/

I mean it really makes Brennan (like his boss then) a bystander in his own administration? 

3 hours ago, TexasAg1969 said:

"and,and Trump knows that some of obamao's heads of depts are really aliens a distant galazy, so Trump is trying to ruin the aliens ability to make peace in the world by keeping them from being allowed to know what is going on...

and and...uh....flying saucers are spinning around in my head"

1 hour ago, FairHooker11 said:

if this is about Brennan and Ohr losing their clearances 

with brennan who basically parrots the russian collusion thing on tv

while back in his CIA days - had NO intel to back up such claims?

https://www.nationalreview.com/2018/08/john-brennan-security-clearance-revocation-justified/

I mean it really makes Brennan (like his boss then) a bystander in his own administration? 

Excellent article. but as you know the people signing the letter did NOT necessarily agree with Brennan, just defended his right to be wrong publicly. And I made it clear that if this test case passes, expect a lot more as trump goes right on up the chain. It's a dangerous precedent that needs to be stopped from day one, or he will use it to obstruct Mueller's team. Remember when he tried his racism on the hispanic judge who was hearing his Trump U. lawsuits? That's what he does when he knows there is a good chance he gets caught red-handed.

On 8/17/2018 at 7:48 PM, TexasAg1969 said:

Total trash-you should know better.

Did you even look at the link ?

You would see just how real it is.

Or are you talking about the "Art" being trash ?

That it is.

This I may have posted this before (original - been a long time).

image.png.5ba6438f2a80f4794c7eb1afa22c2ff8.png

image.png.d300bd273c12310ca5ff83fd66515c92.png

There is another one from General Flynn that I believe I've posted in reference to this also (don't have time to go digging it again).

This issue is not settled yet, it's coming.

May not be this year (what's left of it), but it is coming.

Backburner it for another day.

This expands on an earlier Tweet from POTUS referring to "the lovely Nelly Ohr" (spelled with y instead of ie).

image.png.279f613fa6cdbcf2508bcdd707048cac.png

image.thumb.png.9a1c42382da14d5cdb095dfdc62bae4a.png

(Did minor edit so there wasn't a double post essentially).

JC = James Comey.

"Firewalls" are people in place to cover for their crimes (Rod Rosenstein is supposed to be one).

This fits in with an earlier story where Nellie Ohr may be the link between Brennan and O on Spygate.

The implications are that O was running the whole show (which was in another article I lost track of today).

POTUS referring to her as "lovely" may be alluding to the fact that she is spilling the beans, as is the "beautiful" Lisa Paige.

image.png.a832f34f90a3d41c898a22de3c9c7170.png

The Ohrs.

The "y" misspelling I hoping I am wrong on what I'm thinking, I haven't seen it addressed yet so no verdict on that portion.

15 hours ago, JAFBF said:

Minnesota is nuts, I didn't think anything like this was even legal.

image.png.d74f2f4f6cf7b016e3e8811d764ccb3f.png

u know why peta is silent about this jabf? cause its nonsense thats why. 

"A number of speakers denounced rumors about the event, including false claims the prayer service would feature animal sacrifices."

its open to the public, people of all faiths. Do u think they're going to wheel out the goats and start slittin throats? 

srsly, you'll post anything. This right here pretty much seals the deal on ur sources. These Q anon slurpers. They delibrrately post inflammatory bullsht and u nearly trip over urself running to post it here. 

are u going to admit now that ur being larped out of ur underoos by these people? They literally think so little of their followers intelligence....they know none of u will spend 5 seconds researching anything. It literally took me that long to see an article by a guy saying nobody sacrificing animals in a public event. And now im qyestioning whether animal sacrifice is even part of the eid celebration. But in any case, u fukkers know its about abraham right? and abraham was a fukking animal sacrificer right? Its all old test horsesht

17 hours ago, JAFBF said:

Minnesota is nuts, I didn't think anything like this was even legal.

image.png.d74f2f4f6cf7b016e3e8811d764ccb3f.png

Back around 1999, I was going thru the lobby at work and there was a cute little Egyptian security guard their.  I was talking to her, and she said they had bought a cow from a farmer down in Medina, and slautered it in her fathers garage for some Muslim event.  Is that even Shmucking legal?   Her father lived in Strongsville by the way.

9 hours ago, Clevfan4life said:

u know why peta is silent about this jabf? cause its nonsense thats why. 

"A number of speakers denounced rumors about the event, including false claims the prayer service would feature animal sacrifices."

its open to the public, people of all faiths. Do u think they're going to wheel out the goats and start slittin throats? 

srsly, you'll post anything. This right here pretty much seals the deal on ur sources. These Q anon slurpers. They delibrrately post inflammatory bullsht and u nearly trip over urself running to post it here. 

are u going to admit now that ur being larped out of ur underoos by these people? They literally think so little of their followers intelligence....they know none of u will spend 5 seconds researching anything. It literally took me that long to see an article by a guy saying nobody sacrificing animals in a public event. And now im qyestioning whether animal sacrifice is even part of the eid celebration. But in any case, u fukkers know its about abraham right? and abraham was a fukking animal sacrificer right? Its all old test horsesht

Yeah, sounds pretty F'd up doesn't it, I won't argue that.

Not Q.

image.png.22ed8b278026c49c988071c701e489dd.png

image.png.830f175b470d924d58d76d01cf0055bf.png

image.png.140f8ab5bd9f91d75b293b5fdec9935e.png

https://www.minnpost.com/arts-culture/2015/09/how-minnesotans-celebrated-eid-al-adha

From the article.

image.png.547406e107046e6235ed27dc92a031a5.png

image.png.b84bb1f8f239498bda874b14133f5033.png

So, maybe they are doing it in a different location then moving on   .   .   .   or not.

Yes, I understand it relates to Abraham, which if memory serves me is where the Jews and Arabs split off (Arabs through Sarah).

Thing is, the sacrifice is done (Christ), and I don't even think the Jews do this anymore, though I could be mistaken on that last bit.

Only reason I posted it is I ran across it in one of my many wanderings, and didn't think it was even legal.

It also illustrated how far gone Minnesota is, and is pretty much following Sharia Law - which IS illegal as it subverts the Constitution.

Not really where I wanted to go, but there it is.