THE BROWNS BOARD

Story time . . . Swamp draining ( . . . )

JAFBF

13 minutes ago, OldBrownsFan said:

Also so much man hate for Trump. I don't think I have ever seen anything like it in my lifetime. I don't have any real love for Trump. He was never my first choice in 2016 but I also don't have Trump hate and I can be more objective with him and just call balls and strikes giving him credit when he deserves it and faulting him also when he deserves it. He has done some good things and the economy right now is better than any of Obama's 8 years in office. As a supporter of Israel I liked hearing the PM Of Israel say that Israel has never had a better friend in the WH than Donald Trump.

I own up to that OBF. If I did not fear for the future of this democracy being torn in tatters by him, then I'd just never say a word. But I do. He rips through everyone and every institution that disagrees with him in any way. When you add extreme narcissism and pathological lying to the mix, that makes him dangerous.

4 minutes ago, Clevfan4life said:

i think theres a story here that hasnt been told yet, so fir now i keep it shut because we know for a fact theres a mountain of sht they cant tell us because the russians would get tipped to certain things. Ur assertion that the dossier is phony, fir example, is a purely partisan claim. Same as if someone said everything in it is 100%. Ill wait for everything to come out. 

From what i currently am aware of, theres no question that people in the trump campaign should gave been watched. I dont want to get into a discussion about obama, but lets be perfectly honest and put the bullsht away. For years conservatives tried to drum up obe connection to raducal islam after another pertaining to obama. U know what would have happened if him and his people had a meeting with some OFFICIAL STATE SPONSORED sand ngrs getting some dirt on mccain or romney.....oh dear god. So im in zero mood for any "it was justva couple nobodies from russia and nothing even came of it but even if it had its not illegal or nothin" arguments. 

Under Obama government agencies were allowed to become way too political. The IRS targeting conservatives for example. The FBI and DOJ  had also become too political under Obama. The FBI investigation of Hillary Clinton was a fraud and a sham while with Trump it is a different story. Unlike with Clinton where they did everything possible to exonerate her they are doing everything they can to take down this president. There is a double standard of justice being played out. It is comical that the same liberals who lectured in 2016 how we must accept the election results (when they thought Clinton had the election won already) have never been able to accept the election results with Trump winning.

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, Clevfan4life said:

i too give credit to trump for alot of sht but this other stuff he gets involved with has ruined some core concepts thst frankly, should not even be partisan issues. but they are because he's an arrogant coksukker tgat diesnt know how to talk right and gets twitter baited almost daily

I heard this from Ben Shapiro and I found it to be true. With Trump don't pay so much attention to what he says. Watch what he does. 

9 minutes ago, OldBrownsFan said:

I heard this from Ben Shapiro and I found it to be true. With Trump don't pay so much attention to what he says. Watch what he does. 

but thats not how this business works obf. Cause u can be sure if a dem wins the next election alot of these things will be rolled back on straight principle bexause he was responsible for it. Things that should not be ended like a tougher stance on chinas trade practices, that sht is decades overdue. But kiss it goodbye because trump made it about himself

14 minutes ago, TexasAg1969 said:

I own up to that OBF. If I did not fear for the future of this democracy being torn in tatters by him, then I'd just never say a word. But I do. He rips through everyone and every institution that disagrees with him in any way. When you add extreme narcissism and pathological lying to the mix, that makes him dangerous.

I think Obama was an extreme narcissist too. What I feared under Obama was the projection of weakness to the world. There is only going to be peace through strength. Also under Obama I don't think race relations were ever worse and my biggest hope when he was elected was that he might bring about better race relations. I think he played too much politics with the issue and allowed extremists like Al Sharpton too much access to the White House and influence on him. Very surprising considering all the trying to paint Trump as a racist is that no republican in recent memory has had more support from the black community than Trump.

• Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, Clevfan4life said:

but thats not how this business works obf. Cause u can be sure if a dem wins the next election alot of these things will be rolled back on straight principle bexause he was responsible for it. Things that should not be ended like a tougher stance on chinas trade practices, that sht is decades overdue. But kiss it goodbye because trump made it about himself

You hit the nail on the head with China. With all the fixation on Russia it is China this country better be concerned with. I was surprised to find out how small Russia's economy actually is and the biggest threat is that they are a nuclear power but not that much economically. The Chinese are an economic giant and growing and they are out for world domination and they were secretive about it in the past but recently they have become more open about it. We can't afford to keep spending billions of dollars for new development only to allow China to steal the technology for free. We have to get better trade agreements with China. We need free and fair trade. I don't like to see tariffs but I see why Trump is doing it with China in an effort to get them to take down their own tariffs and trade barriers.

• Upvote 1

26 minutes ago, OldBrownsFan said:

I think Obama was an extreme narcissist too. What I feared under Obama was the projection of weakness to the world. There is only going to be peace through strength. Also under Obama I don't think race relations were ever worse and my biggest hope when he was elected was that he might bring about better race relations. I think he played too much politics with the issue and allowed extremists like Al Sharpton too much access to the White House and influence on him.

I agree with that. However I don't know that he has a lot of black support. Hilarity lost because blacks did not show up to vote for either like they did for Obama.

6 minutes ago, TexasAg1969 said:

I agree with that. However I don't know that he has a lot of black support. Hilarity lost because blacks did not show up to vote for either like they did for Obama.

Has the #WalkAwayCampaign Doubled Trump’s Approval Ratings Among Black Americans?

https://townhall.com/columnists/joyoverbeck/2018/08/07/has-the-walkawaycampaign-doubled-trumps-approval-ratings-among-black-americans-n2507436

1 hour ago, OldBrownsFan said:

Has the #WalkAwayCampaign Doubled Trump’s Approval Ratings Among Black Americans?

https://townhall.com/columnists/joyoverbeck/2018/08/07/has-the-walkawaycampaign-doubled-trumps-approval-ratings-among-black-americans-n2507436

Blacks know that Democrats love dem Illegal aliens.  They know that there employment levels are way up for blacks.

trump isnt winning over alot of black people coming across like a 3rd grade snot when talking about black guys that critiqued him. Im prob around more black people daily than 90% of u combined and i can assure u the vitriol is real. Many if them say it isnt even really about his policies but of who he is and the words that come out of his mouth. The kind of vitriol he reserves for huge swaths of minorities that he paints a broad brush with but gives the white race pass after pass after pass.

i saw an interaction between some antifa kid and some other right wing group, it was civil...but the abtifa kid said look, ur coming here to an event sponsored by guys that ON CAMERA called people in the lbgt community "gender niggers". But we're not supposed to hold the people who show up to the dudes rally to the guys words? They really didnt have much to say after that accept well we dont feel that way. 

This is the huge problem i have with this new alt right movement. The guys that antifa mostly protest, have said and continue to say things that are simply not of this world anymore. And they're free to say it obviously, but the bewilderment at the reaction to these people is, well, bewildering. People like richard spencer ought to be protested while they use the john.....they're "literally" fascist nazi's and they're proud of it. Google richard spencers video with charles barkley and tell me otherwise

OBF-and here is one of those clues to why he scares me for this democracy. This is from a conservative news source (see that chart) and this is exactly what happens in both fascist and communist dictatorships in the early stages. It also happened with the elected presidency of Hugo Chavez who first changed their supreme courts (sound familiar), their term limits and then their press so it is now totally state run. They take apart freedom of the press starting with the ones they disagree with until the press is totally a propaganda arm of the man in power.

https://www.newsmax.com/politics/ipsos-poll-republicans-donald-trump-media-outlets/2018/08/07/id/875933/?ns_mail_uid=101754638&ns_mail_job=1805603_08072018&s=al&dkt_nbr=010102hhzr8u

Wow.

Lot of good comments, not sure where to even start.

I guess this boils down to the hot item.

Sorry, this turned out super long, but it's all related and all from the last couple days.

image.png.f6fed29ed481c37fb7ec9a237ed00e79.png

image.png.d8d24d147da074e6cc7e882ea954c0a7.png

"The Firm" (Perkins Coie), and Steele.

New IG Report ?

Yep, there are a couple more   .   .   .   it's moving deeper into Election Season.

But, back to the Dossier, or should I say the foundations of it.

image.png.3a6f2471772c094328cdbb04a5600a02.png

https://truepundit.com/report-president-trump-to-declassify-june-2017-carter-page-fisa-renewal-app-signed-by-rod-rosenstein/

I heard someone say that they expect this to hit after the Primaries (today's ?), so this is something to be looking for.

If it's the one I'm thinking of, it's supposed to have a lot of damning stuff in it.

Hmm, almost a year later and this guy's still kicking - what about that "Brain Cancer" ?

image.png.12fe5305a73894759a921a9045740541.png

https://truepundit.com/mccain-illegally-fed-classified-fbi-intelligence-to-fusion-gps-and-christopher-steele-to-set-up-trump-tower-meeting-top-fbi-brass-helped-mccain/

He didn't just send someone to retrieve it, he aided in it's creation.

Yates and the Ohr's - more Players.

image.png.dffa890fb443b322574a7cb93fc9d365.png

https://truepundit.com/dojs-bruce-ohr-sally-yates-swapped-intel-with-christopher-steele-fusion-gps-to-discredit-trump/

Trump is safe, he's not going anywhere and the DNC is not going to Indict him.

First, he hasn't done anything wrong.

Second, even if he had, they can't do anything to him because of a certain legality known as :

image.png.6e91eadd2cc3806bb7ff1d0b1ddee6ea.png

http://dailycaller.com/2018/08/07/nunes-fbi-carter-page-fisas/

That's a Fact Jack :

image.png.abbb67d81d2f3a0e91720dd7d4340ae0.png

Even if the Dossier was true, it, and everything associated with it are inadmissible and get thrown out before there is even a Starting Gate.

Anything linked to it that results in criminality nullifies the crime.

What a Justice System we have, huh ?

As for Hildebeast, She is going to get Indicted.

She's guilty as Hell of uncounted crimes, but I'm not sure she's going to be mentally competent to go to the Big House.

Sucks, and I hope I'm wrong, but that's how it's looking (rumor of Vascular Dementia).

Big O, he's a goner.

Signs are the DS is jettisoning him (Kenya speech), and you may even see Brennan testifying against him (already saw Brennan throw O under the Bus about a week ago).

Soros, Rothschild, some others (think Royalty).

Yeah, it's going all the way.

Trump knows if he doesn't take them all out they'll come after him (which they already are) and his family.

This last bit I didn't know about when I first started this, but it's become evident that's what's going on.

Look at all that has happened in just a year and a half with almost no Political support - once this changes, watch out.

This is Epic History in the making, you're going to see more and more corruption exposed.

Baby steps.

the deep state knows who they are, and they are like a gov career power cult.

stand in their way, and it turns into a real life drama like the TV show "Shooter".

I love that show, and it's starting to mimic the deep state a whole lot.

That isn't good.

1 hour ago, TexasAg1969 said:

OBF-and here is one of those clues to why he scares me for this democracy. This is from a conservative news source (see that chart) and this is exactly what happens in both fascist and communist dictatorships in the early stages. It also happened with the elected presidency of Hugo Chavez who first changed their supreme courts (sound familiar), their term limits and then their press so it is now totally state run. They take apart freedom of the press starting with the ones they disagree with until the press is totally a propaganda arm of the man in power.

https://www.newsmax.com/politics/ipsos-poll-republicans-donald-trump-media-outlets/2018/08/07/id/875933/?ns_mail_uid=101754638&ns_mail_job=1805603_08072018&s=al&dkt_nbr=010102hhzr8u

The founders of this country laid an excellent foundation of checks and balances with our constitution. Any president is constrained by those checks and balances. As long as we have the first amendment we will always have freedom of the press no matter what any president wants. (although with about 90 percent negative coverage from the mainstream media against Trump they really have ruined their own credibility). My worry  is that many of the younger  people today do not have the appreciation  for the constitution they should. We are safe no matter who is in charge as long as we have the constitution in force and obeyed.  Once the constitution starts going by the wayside is when I think we will be in serious trouble. I think today we are already seeing too many liberal activist judges who are not following the constitution in their rulings.

it's interesting how when the noose tightens ever so slightly, jafb is here unloading what really is starting to sound more and more desperate. "Big O's a goner".....I mean this kind of stuff has been promised now for a year from this qanon. I honestly think Q is trolling the alt right now. Honestly, I think this is a left wing troll to show that they can string along the right by feeding out little juicy chunks every couple weeks....this sht will one day get out, all the things that's been talked about. And it's going to make all republicans look like utter fools. 

22 hours ago, calfoxwc said:

the deep state knows who they are, and they are like a gov career power cult.

stand in their way, and it turns into a real life drama like the TV show "Shooter".

I love that show, and it's starting to mimic the deep state a whole lot.

That isn't good.

"Art imitates Life"

I've said it before, some of the Movies/Shows peddled as fiction are in fact, based on reality - most folk just don't realize it (yet).

20 hours ago, OldBrownsFan said:

The founders of this country laid an excellent foundation of checks and balances with our constitution. Any president is constrained by those checks and balances. As long as we have the first amendment we will always have freedom of the press no matter what any president wants. (although with about 90 percent negative coverage from the mainstream media against Trump they really have ruined their own credibility). My worry  is that many of the younger  people today do not have the appreciation  for the constitution they should. We are safe no matter who is in charge as long as we have the constitution in force and obeyed.  Once the constitution starts going by the wayside is when I think we will be in serious trouble. I think today we are already seeing too many liberal activist judges who are not following the constitution in their rulings.

If Trump gets the Political support, don't be surprised to see an Amendment giving the people even more oversight/power - just my gut take/feeling on what I'm seeing.

"Youth is wasted on the Young"

People have to grow up / wake up, I'm sure we've all done stupid things in our past and have changed our ways.

Right now our Education System is basically a Liberal Factory, gonna take a little growing for people to see how much BS they've been fed.

MSM is nothing but propaganda, they're showing you their view - not reality.

A not so pleasant fact that was brought to my attention for consideration.

Which Ideology is more likely to have an Abortion ?

If one group is killing off their offspring, what does that do to the population of that group ?

"I've turned into my Parents"

If the youngin's are brought up right, they're eventually going to revert to their baseline.

Sure, they've going to fall for some foolish stuff, but life's a tough teacher.

This is only thing to be concerned with, and changes are coming even here :

image.png.d2526705bdb84f69a16d9077bbde21f7.png

https://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2018/08/07/voter-fraud-670-ballots-cast-georgia-precinct-276-voters/?utm_medium=social&utm_source=facebook

When this is fixed, you're going to see a whole new ballgame.

image.png.71489ee9264fb4e78b2084beb343e079.png

19 hours ago, Clevfan4life said:

it's interesting how when the noose tightens ever so slightly, jafb is here unloading what really is starting to sound more and more desperate. "Big O's a goner".....I mean this kind of stuff has been promised now for a year from this qanon. I honestly think Q is trolling the alt right now. Honestly, I think this is a left wing troll to show that they can string along the right by feeding out little juicy chunks every couple weeks....this sht will one day get out, all the things that's been talked about. And it's going to make all republicans look like utter fools. 

No noose here, just haven't seen anything big/new (at least to me) worth posting.

Weekends are usually slower news wise, plus I've just gotten too darn busy of late.

Did you look at the dates on those items ?

Those essentially all happened within the last day - that's a lot of sheet, and there were actually several other items (different topic) that I had intended to post (no time).

Maybe I'm missing something, but I don't see anything to be in tizzy over right now, maybe I just know what to look for.

Things aren't as they seem.

Again, Post Mid Terms, look for about February as the new Congress gets settled in.

We're all impatient, we live in a Microwave/FedEx/Overnight Society now - easy too forget that things weren't always that way and not everything follows those timelines.

It took years upon years to get to the state we're in, it's gonna take time to fix the mess they've made.

image.png.52530d8c59624fafcf864860d8c89708.png

How many scandals are we aware of ?

Two dozen ?

More ?

These dwarf Watergate.

Look back, this time last year NK was threatening Nuclear War - what else has changed ?

There has been so much going on that it's easy to forget what has already transpired.

(Had to split this in two)

image.png.0f043aa3cfe22c7600df1bc99e98060b.png

Fake ?

Been all of kinds of proofs and confirmations.

Let's say it is fake.

Is the above message damaging ?

Those things are going on (we've had over 3k CEO's Resign).

Never seen anything like it personally, maybe I was just too preoccupied.

ur a partisan hack spewing conspiracy theory sht that republicans are starting to get wind of and are terrified of the party being associated with it. U literally might be reposting here a liberal long game troll to make republicans look bat sht crazy. This Q stuff is starting to catcj on at the msm and they're gleefully talking about it.

7 hours ago, Clevfan4life said:

ur a partisan hack spewing conspiracy theory sht that republicans are starting to get wind of and are terrified of the party being associated with it. U literally might be reposting here a liberal long game troll to make republicans look bat sht crazy. This Q stuff is starting to catcj on at the msm and they're gleefully talking about it.

Okay, I can live with that if it makes you happy - what is going to happen will show otherwise, but no worries.

Q going Mainstream is actually a part of "The Plan".

It'll get some people looking into it just to see what it's all about.

The more they dig, the more they'll find, and events will confirm it.

It's a long game, not a sprint.

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =  Election bits  = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =    

image.png.96fd6c1e500a1ab8db1660fa20a08375.png

image.png.913244270467c41d0e7816b797ec8e7c.png

image.png.abebe917a63458aab58667de3848db2b.png

So are they now asking for Voter ID ?

Interesting   .   .   .  

image.png.1bc24e06ea7a74eeb093e36388f69ea4.png

No way I can get all the stuff that's come out today, let's see where we end.

I saw this a few days again and wasn't going to bother with it, but some new things have developed.

Don't forget about the Trafficking deal in Arizona a few weeks back.

image.png.124246985bae3eff36251086ca8d5cc7.png

http://dc-chronicle.com/2018/08/07/11-children-rescued-new-mexico-compound-run-armed-muslim-extremists/

image.png.8b1625823b220e5da4d15623516a2304.png

image.png.34d12a9ff4e1723b0a615c3f8d96985d.png

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2018/08/07/dad-arrested-at-muslim-extremist-new-mexico-home-planned-exorcism-tied-to-terror-linked-imam-report-says.html

1 hour ago, Clevfan4life said:

now Bernie did it. Yep, the desperation is real. Something actual and factual must be about to happen, these conspiracy boobs are on full bs mode. It's really starting to come off panicky and "oh sht this is about to end badly for us" kind of vibe. 

image.thumb.png.4b7ab729d34e27b78ef858a9a2fe3ef4.png

alex jones lawyer are, in retaliation for the lawsuit against him, threatening to make public all the sandy hook parents addresses. So any so called "conservative media" tgat engages in this bullsht, can suk my dik. U ought to get censored all the way up ur rectal channel and into ur colon. No sympathy.

places like breiybart and fox, while nauseating in their own right, dont do sht like that so they dont have to worry about sht. These Q people that knock on sandy hook families doors yelling at them should be deported right alongside all the ms13 ngrs.

11 minutes ago, JAFBF said:

yup, but none of said sht when rick santorum said the exact same thing. And no he wasnt just talking about lbgt people, he said its a sane christian societies duty to regulate things that happen between any two adults even consentual... even between husband and wife. I went rounds with my sister over this because she's friends with him and his daughters.