THE BROWNS BOARD

Story time . . . Swamp draining ( . . . )

JAFBF

1 hour ago, DieHardBrownsFan said:

Thing is Epstein was found around one hour after he died.  And Rigor Mortis doesn't set in until about 3 or 4 hours after death.

The initial report was that he had been dead four hours.

Okay then, say it was an hour and he didn't have Rigor yet.

What was holding his Arms up outside of that Stretcher ?

If he was still limp, then his Arms should have been along his sides, otherwise they would be hanging straight down in those pictures.

Something to think about, there's too many oddities in the story they're putting out.

i read in a couple pages into that doc and saw nothing that suggested hillary let that chinese compsny have all her emails.....if its there pull it out and post it, its way too much of a pain on the phone. Not a mobile friendly doc....

if its true she needs to be sent away. Not only that, ties with china need cut idgaf. Soybean farmers need to plant diff crops and steve jobs can toss my salad...apple just needs to.figure out a diff way to make their stupid phones i guess.

just read this...

"

Career State Department employees in one of the agency's critical bureaus faced harassment, mistreatment and retaliation by its top Trump appointees, according to a new inspector general report.

The report on the Bureau of International Organization Affairs centers around two senior officials, Mari Stull, a food and beverage lobbyist turned wine blogger under the name "Vino Vixen," and the bureau's head, Assistant Secretary of State Kevin Moley.

According to the report, Stull harassed career employees who she thought were "disloyal" to President Donald Trump and, together with Moley, they removed some from their responsibilities and even one senior official from her post. Approximately 50, including senior officials, left on their own because of their management style."

so all this talk about deepstate this and that is being "literally" fueled by food and wine bloggers? this was a sr advisor to the white house assigned to the st dept? my god i hope they were disloyal to this horseshit....wtf is going on? 

Doing a little bit of regrouping this Evening as a refresher and for those more recent to this thread.

image.png.621c845e74b15ba269cce3da42bb91e2.png

From POTUS Rally last night, and from Q drops a long time ago = Future proves Past.

image.png.b08218fad61d8011c6e9815db94a0ad8.png

What if   .   .   .   (I'm coming to find serious/multiple grounds/possibilities for this).

.   .   .   Heads explode in   .   .   .  

image.png.f175cefe282ed7b428f77562fb640cf3.png

image.png.5ef65ad7bcd65767aa72a0c9f8546ea8.png

How important are Judges ?

POTUS last night said they are the MOST important thing a President does.

He has currently appointed over 170+ as of last night   .   .   .  Hand of God.

This :

https://twitter.com/hashtag/emptyseatmagatour?ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^hashtag

This is "De Nile", and is going to result is a Maga Suppository Red Pill (they're claiming POTUS Rallies have an abundance of Empty Seat = Fire Marshalls).

No ?

image.png.5fafa0996a6a1a1854424adf86ba9bbb.png

Yea, and this was in a "Blue" State.

I've already posted the pic of the overflow with thousands of people outside the Stadium.

Also the reason I don't believe a thing the MSM says - saw damn near the same thing on Inauguration Day from MSM (hours earlier picture being passed off as speech attendance).

Holding off on more on this theme, but sadly it's real, and goes High.

image.png.bc54b852984773823b76384f14f40c94.png

https://www.theguardian.com/film/2019/aug/15/hail-satan-are-satanists-now-the-good-guys-in-the-fight-against-the-evangelical-right?CMP=share_btn_tw

image.png.d75e55cfdc43840c777ae4f9b2b0d401.png

Seems I've heard that name before   .   .   .  

image.png.359e09c8dfab97d09f858fd9806c6bd4.png

Truth in Parody.

1 hour ago, JAFBF said:

image.png.5fafa0996a6a1a1854424adf86ba9bbb.png

Bragging about beating out Elton John in new Hampshire? Really? And you knew I was gonna google the SNHU arena right?    bro...…..this is too easy. 

Jump to search

Coordinates: 17px-WMA_button2b.png42°59′11″N 71°27′44″W

SNHU Arena
SNHU Arena.jpg
Former names Manchester Civic Arena (planning/construction)
Verizon Wireless Arena (2001–16)
Location 555 Elm Street
Manchester, New Hampshire 03101
Owner City of Manchester
Operator SMG
Capacity 9,852 (hockey)[1]
11,140 (basketball)
10,050 (end stage)
11,770 (centerstage concerts)
Surface Multi-surface
Construction
Broke ground April 13, 2000[2]
Opened November 15, 2001
Construction cost $68 million
($98.9 million in 2018 dollars[3])
Architect HOK Sports
Lavallee Brensinger Architects[4]
Project manager ScheerGame Sports Development, LLC.[5]
Structural engineer LeMessurier Consultants[6]
General contractor Gilbane[7]/Harvey[8]
Tenants
Manchester Monarchs (AHL) (2001–2015)
Manchester Wolves (af2) (2004–2009)
Manchester Monarchs (ECHL) (2015–2019)
New England Liberty (LFL) (2016)

The SNHU Arena is an indoor events arena in Manchester, New Hampshire, and seats 9,852 for ice hockey, 11,140 for basketball and up to 11,770 for concerts.[9]

For comparison....

Rocket Mortgage FieldHouse
Arena in Cleveland, Ohio

Description

Rocket Mortgage FieldHouse is a multi-purpose arena in downtown Cleveland, Ohio, United States. The building is the home of the Cleveland Cavaliers of the National Basketball Association, the Cleveland Monsters of the American Hockey League, and the Cleveland Gladiators of the Arena Football League. Wikipedia

Address: 1, Center Court, Cleveland, OH 44115

Capacity: 20,562
aking for the Gund Arena, now Quicken Loans Arena, took place in April of 1

2 hours ago, OldBrownsFan said:

Russia Probe Twist: A Billion Dollar CEO, A Convicted Russian Agent And The FBI

https://saraacarter.com/russia-probe-twist-a-billion-dollar-ceo-a-convicted-russian-agent-and-the-fbi/

the difference is, they desperately wanted to do (what they were told?) - the fbi wanted to get Trump and make higgardly win the election.

The amount of corruption is being detailed in several books now. It's staggering. I am concerned about the new fbi director. He seems to be saying nothing about anything. There must be accountability - officials need to end up in jail. Or, given the chance, they will emerge as a more dangerous deep state and no one will be safe from being ruined if you oppose them politically in any way.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, calfoxwc said:

the difference is, they desperately wanted to do (what they were told?) - the fbi wanted to get Trump and make higgardly win the election.

The amount of corruption is being detailed in several books now. It's staggering. I am concerned about the new fbi director. He seems to be saying nothing about anything. There must be accountability - officials need to end up in jail. Or, given the chance, they will emerge as a more dangerous deep state and no one will be safe from being ruined if you oppose them politically in any way.

I'm not impressed with the FBI Director (Chris Wray) either but Trump hand picked him so I wonder who advised Trump on the pick? 

1 hour ago, OldBrownsFan said:

I'm not impressed with the FBI Director (Chris Wray) either but Trump hand picked him so I wonder who advised Trump on the pick? 

Trump has made some questionable choices for his staff and others.  But many have turned against him or were threatened by  the deep state to go against him more likely.

24 minutes ago, DieHardBrownsFan said:

Trump has made some questionable choices for his staff and others.  But many have turned against him or were threatened by  the deep state to go against him more likely.

One thing for sure if he had only fired Comey on his first day in office it would have saved him a lot of grief.

On 8/16/2019 at 8:22 PM, Clevfan4life said:

Bragging about beating out Elton John in new Hampshire? Really? And you knew I was gonna google the SNHU arena right?    bro...…..this is too easy. 

Jump to search

Coordinates: 17px-WMA_button2b.png42°59′11″N 71°27′44″W

SNHU Arena
SNHU Arena.jpg
Former names Manchester Civic Arena (planning/construction)
Verizon Wireless Arena (2001–16)
Location 555 Elm Street
Manchester, New Hampshire 03101
Owner City of Manchester
Operator SMG
Capacity 9,852 (hockey)[1]
11,140 (basketball)
10,050 (end stage)
11,770 (centerstage concerts)
Surface Multi-surface
Construction
Broke ground April 13, 2000[2]
Opened November 15, 2001
Construction cost $68 million
($98.9 million in 2018 dollars[3])
Architect HOK Sports
Lavallee Brensinger Architects[4]
Project manager ScheerGame Sports Development, LLC.[5]
Structural engineer LeMessurier Consultants[6]
General contractor Gilbane[7]/Harvey[8]
Tenants
Manchester Monarchs (AHL) (2001–2015)
Manchester Wolves (af2) (2004–2009)
Manchester Monarchs (ECHL) (2015–2019)
New England Liberty (LFL) (2016)

The SNHU Arena is an indoor events arena in Manchester, New Hampshire, and seats 9,852 for ice hockey, 11,140 for basketball and up to 11,770 for concerts.[9]

image.thumb.png.a8f5e540f82853dcb77beda65e0071d0.png

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7365155/amp/Fire-marshal-says-Donald-Trump-DID-smash-Elton-Johns-attendance-record-New-Hampshire-arena.html?__twitter_impression=true

You're right, this is easy.

• Upvote 1

17903454_10158949965035725_3181251005684

Our economy is the best in the world, by far. Lowest unemployment ever within almost all categories. Poised for big growth after trade deals are completed. Import prices down, China eating Tariffs. Helping targeted Farmers from big Tariff money coming in. Great future for USA!

4 hours ago, JAFBF said:

do u not get how ridiculous it is to croon not only about beating an elton john concert, but in a venue that is essentially the same capacity as a large HS basketball arena. Trumps acting like he beat the The Who or Freddy at Wembley. 

yes this is easy

1 hour ago, Clevfan4life said:

do u not get how ridiculous it is to croon not only about beating an elton john concert, but in a venue that is essentially the same capacity as a large HS basketball arena. Trumps acting like he beat the The Who or Freddy at Wembley. 

yes this is easy

The point is less about the numbers and more about the fact that the Trumpster continues to pack arenas....and since this phenomena gnaws at your anus your only pain relief is to marginalize it any way you can. Good work with you arena size research. 

These crowds are unprecedent for a politician, even if it is New Hampshire. You know it is but will never acknowledge it. Right?

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Gorka said:

The point is less about the numbers 

nice try rosebud...but its absolutely about numbers. If one of the lower tier dems bragged about pscking someones backyard you all would have a field day with it. The president of the united states bragged about packing a HS basketball auditorium. That is all.

8 hours ago, Gorka said:

The point is less about the numbers and more about the fact that the Trumpster continues to pack arenas....and since this phenomena gnaws at your anus your only pain relief is to marginalize it any way you can. Good work with you arena size research. 

These crowds are unprecedent for a politician, even if it is New Hampshire. You know it is but will never acknowledge it. Right?

Obama had massive crowds in the beginning but not three years into his presidency. This really is unprecedented. I would caution though the huge crowds Trump draws does not necessarily spell victory next year. Even drawing the huge crowds polling as of today shows Trump losing to most of the democrat candidates. I know the polling was off in 2016 but it still is troubling to see especially with the economy doing so well. I think what bodes well for Trump though are the unpopular positions the dem candidates have taken on many issues as well as going too far to the left of many democrat voters. The image of all the dem candidates raising their hands for free healthcare for illegal immigrants comes to mind.