THE BROWNS BOARD

Story time . . . Swamp draining ( . . . )

JAFBF

Been quiet ?

Nope, just busy - things keep cooking.

So is Jeff Sessions sleeping or what ?

How about some more background on the AG.

image.thumb.png.520459095d11f08d1efbac5fb1e76078.png

Well, could be some of those Sealed Indictments are starting to open up, or there could just be new ones.

I'll skip the 2017 items, so here are some interesting ones from this year so far, and just the basic Header type info (there are generally multiple charges).

Time to start Rolling 'em up (bottom to top & cut $ ):

image.png.77ccc85a746133e12ac73a97ba0fa9f6.png

https://www.justice.gov/opa/pr/former-executive-managing-director-och-ziff-capital-management-indicted-defrauding-client-and

image.png.1f75e8f6b80e174a05cf0e83238e529c.png

https://www.justice.gov/opa/pr/turkish-banker-covicted-conspiring-evade-us-sanctions-against-iran-and-other-offenses

image.png.77b505423c8402c437e09eba4383a4aa.png

https://www.justice.gov/opa/pr/former-executive-admits-guilt-antitrust-conspiracy-affecting-water-treatment-chemicals

image.png.07e44c6657ae6eca7125357c0a852935.png

https://www.justice.gov/opa/pr/former-cfo-arthrocare-corporation-sentenced-prison-role-750-million-securities-fraud-scheme

image.png.165f2d0f1bf1982f03c5ea1d22393d50.png

https://www.justice.gov/opa/pr/new-jersey-real-estate-broker-pleads-guilty-role-foreign-bribery-scheme-involving-800-million

image.png.6b2bdde1af163dae7164af0527242217.png

https://www.justice.gov/opa/pr/ohio-computer-programmer-indicted-infecting-thousands-computers-malicious-software-and

image.png.2a70e2856c48985352c50b9a85aa8315.png

https://www.justice.gov/opa/pr/texas-mayor-and-owners-health-care-company-charged-health-care-fraud-money-laundering-and

Now here's an interesting one   .   .   .

image.png.356929aecaaee0b9075795ea2398196f.png

https://www.justice.gov/opa/pr/sinaloa-cartel-cell-leader-pleads-guilty-involvement-imporatation-tons-narcotics-united

Oh yeah, can you say "Uranium One" ?

image.png.3698b4d5d3e27701bc605fdd7ba1e4bc.png

https://www.justice.gov/opa/pr/former-president-maryland-based-transportation-company-indicted-11-counts-related-foreign

Bottom to top, starting with the small fry and working up   .   .   .  

Yep, I post a lot of crap, and it's seemingly all over the place.

The common thread is it's all one form of corruption or another.

So why do some of these off the wall items matter ?

See, once upon a time, there was this Big Time crook, he virtually ran whatever he wanted.

He was a real Psycho, was into all kinds of crime, vices, owned Police, Judges, Politicians, and on and on.

They just couldn't make any of these crimes stick to this guy   .   .   .   cause he owned the above.

Finally, the Feds managed to wrap this guy up   .   .   .   for Income Tax Evasion.

His name was Al Capone.

Same thing's going on here, nail them for something you can get them for that they're not looking at - and if you can hit them with multiple counts, odds are something will stick.

Sometimes you'll actually get for what you want, but a lot of times you can't.

Some of the above Indictments may just be bait for bigger fish (info & witnesses).

Having said that, and still on topic (for this post), here's a little something a lot of folks are unaware of or have forgotten about :

image.png.954180e3f0578bd80babc8de3feb3de6.png

How does this factor in ?

Well, right around Trump's Inauguration, the OIG kicked off an under the Radar investigation of the FBI & DOJ for the Election shenanigans.

image.thumb.png.bbe9220ca3e209a4f83720f81d51ffec.png

FYI, here's where the OIG fits in the scheme of things:

image.png.7b3b7e69080dbe2aef9d6a5b43d9021a.png

Oh BTW, the report is coming out early (tomorrow I believe).

Between the Indictments and all the investigation going on, things are starting to get real.

Just in:

image.png.0cb039888ab1837d4ee876f097d02529.png

http://thegoldwater.com/news/15941-Boom-17-of-MS-13-s-Leadership-Taken-Down-in-Massive-Crackdown-by-DEA

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, DieHardBrownsFan said:

MAGA!!!

Don't know about MAGA on this one, had me about ready to change my shorts   .   .   .  

image.png.0fa96978669d5972b3bec2c3768fc148.png

I do not like what I'm hearing about this, there's more going on here.

There is going to be an investigation.

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = Uranium One = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

A little more info on the Indictment yesterday

image.png.aa78df916341b142dd7640d3f98fbc9f.png

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = Saudi Arabia purge = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

I haven't mentioned it but there were recently 11 more Princes arrested in SA as part of the corruption cleanup going on there.

Now this just came out.

image.png.be8763f75e895ce28c686c40f40333d5.png

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-saudi-corruption-extradition/saudi-arabia-to-seek-extradition-of-corruption-suspects-idUSKBN1F20OH?utm_campaign=trueAnthem:+Trending+Content&utm_content=5a5a447504d3012dab87d904&utm_medium=trueAnthem&utm_source=twitter

In all likelihood, this is going to clear out some more people from the US as they're sent to SA as part of their crackdown.

Here's a case of Housecleaning where all we have to do is round 'em up and ship 'em out.

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = Supporting Story = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

Here's another nice little read that popped up today (Bolding mine).

This lends yet another take (agreement with OP Story) on what is going on with the Mueller investigation, but there is much much more in this.

Quite interesting and Big stuff.

1) I think you'll find this a very encouraging thread: It's easy to get swamped (no pun intended) by all the crap going on in the nation's shithole, er, capital. But in case you lost track there are FIVE investigations of D's going on plus the sex fund scandal:

Profil picture

Larry Schweikart @LarrySchweikart 

2) The first, in no particular order: Sessions announced that he was reopening the Cankles e-mail investigation, and that it in fact has been going on "for months." (Yes, the same Sessions that people say "isn't doing anything" or is sitting in his rocker.)

3) Yesterday, the DOJ unsealed the indictment of the U1 guy, but his partner had been CONVICTED some time ago, meaning this investigation has been going on "for months" (by that same Sessions guy).

4) Sessions announced he was opening an investigation of Hezbollah/Iran.

5) Then there is Mulehead. I have maintained, as have others, that Mulehead is working for Trump/Sessions, most likely as a sheepherder to keep all the treasonous sheep in one corral, prevent them from leaking, while HE leaks stuff on them right and left.

I'm not going to rehash all the reasons why I think Mulehead--good, bad, honorable, working under threat, whatever---is doing Sessions' bidding. The fact is, except for two minor "process" indictments, he hasn't done anything even remotely pointing toward Trump. But . . .

note that the two "process" indictments Manafort and Flynn's plea deal, are both so incredibly tainted by "sloppy" processes themselves that both should easily walk or have plea & charges thrown out. Gee, maybe that was on purpose?

6) This is the one no one is talking about: the Awans. SINCE it is clear that DOJ/Sessions has in fact been on top of all this stuff all along, and SINCE the Awans are closely tied to the emails, FUSION GPS, and likely even the U1 deal, then it stands to reason Sessions is on it.

So this means that ALL of these are tied together, ALL are being investigated (as I'm betting the IG report shows) and the toboggan of crap is heading downhill without brakes to a very disturbing ending for a number of high-profile people.

7) But hold on now! There is one more that I think will be tied into this that will bring down a significant portion of Congress as well:

The "sex fund," according to reports, listed 145 payouts from 2007 to 2017. Allow for some normal turnover in House seats, say, 15 gone . .

. . . that would mean there are about 130 "sex fund" cases who have not been named yet.

So far, about 24 Rs and 7 D members have resigned early (Chaffetz) or announced they won't run in 2018 (Issa, for example).

They cite 'family" or it is suggested their reelections will be hard, etc.

I might suggest that in fact many are responding to blackmail from the "keeper" of the sex fund docs, that they are leaving w assurance they won't be named.

That means there are about 100 (!!) other Congressmen AND WOMEN who are named in the sex fund who are/or can be blackmailed. Given the proportion of Rs to Ds who've left, I think our final number is 70Ds and 30 Rs yet to come out.

There will be WOMEN named in this.

But that's just the House. Docs indicate two sex harassment payouts have taken place in the senate, and these are BESIDES Frankenberry. I think that's low, based on House numbers. I bet there are 17 more (19 total) in the Senate to be named.

Once again, these Senators (at least 9 more Ds, 10 Rs, some WOMEN just based on percentages) are/were subject to blackmail.

Who do you suppose has seen these records? Who has had access to the internal servers?

Ah, you guessed it: the Awans.

Conclusion: DC is now sitting on SIX major scandals, any one of which would be of epic proportion. Taken together, this is the scandal of all time, dwarfing the Soviet penetration of MI5 in the Cold War (Kim Philby).

• Upvote 1

Well, I may need to address something towards the end of that I really don't want to - will decide once I get there.

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = DACA = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

I meant to bring this up a couple of days ago, but as everyone's aware, there's been alot of other crap going on.

Yep, there were quite a few people not happy with Trump's change of stance on DACA.

image.png.cd3bf4a32d5c9b602f5dbf39fa9b7775.png

But with Trump, things are not always as they seem, which I've stated many times.

image.png.83548c6b01ba45d7174d9e973145e59a.png

So now things are moving more towards this position.

image.png.c2740af2ab0cceb3b1141082be2a9dfa.png

Totally successful?

Probably not, but it does change the picture quite a bit doesn't it?

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = Another Story = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

From the author of the OP Story of this thread, here is another little expose` that just came out.

The key thing to remember about the #UraniumOne indictment publicly revealed yesterday: The FBI had built an EXTENSIVE case. They'd tracked EVERYTHING. All the $ had been traced, the paper trail had been followed. They knew who got how much & where it went.

All that extensive documentary evidence showing which US gov't people got how much & where the $ went? It was just....filed away.

Including documents detailing the $ funneled by Russian nuclear officials to the Clinton Foundation. DTdcITIUMAIT7Ye.jpg
There was a KEY FBI INFORMANT right in the MIDDLE of this #UraniumOne scheme, recording things, giving the FBI access to exactly what was going down.

And this person was, until about 3 months ago, GAGGED from talking. Not until OCTOBER 2017 was this person cleared to talk

Now, Sessions took over the running of the DOJ from Loretta Lynch/Sally Yates in February.

Why did it take 9 months for the confidentiality agreement to be removed from this informant so he could testify to Congress? DTddeJAVAAApshN.jpg
This will show you how SMART Sessions is.

When Obama/Holder/Clinton decided to minimize the damage of the FBI being on the trail of the #UraniumOne bribery scheme, they fixed it so Congress wasn't told & they forced the informant to sign a gag order.

The FBI was only allowed to go after Mikerin & a few low level people, the informant was gagged, and so the #UraniumOne deal was allowed to sail through without a hitch.

Then @peterschweizer writes his book 'Clinton Cash' and calls attention to the massive amount of $ being given to the Clinton Foundation. The media is forced to cover it, but manages to finesse it so no real damage is done to the Obama WH or to Hillary's Presidential campaign.

PLENTY of people inside the Gov't who knew what happened with this #UraniumOne bribery scheme were willing to talk. They were MAD about being told to shelve the investigation and take no further action.

But Queen Hillary's Long Awaited Coronation was at hand, and so it appeared nothing could be done.

AND THEN A MIRACLE HAPPENED. DONALD TRUMP WON THE 2016 PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION.

All of a sudden, hope sprang to life within the hearts of dedicated patriots inside the US gov't.

There's a chance...A REAL CHANCE...the traitors who took those millions in bribes can be exposed.

So what does Jeff Sessions find waiting for him when he assumes the office of the Attorney General?

He finds patriots ready to show him extensive documentary evidence of the #UraniumOne bribery scheme & how they were ordered to let all the traitors walk.

The biggest immediate scandal Sessions faced on assuming office wasn't JUST the illegal spying/unmasking being done using the Trump dossier & other intel shenanigans.

He also has to address someone aborting the #UraniumOne investigation.

Remember what DOJ Inspector General Michal Horowitz is charged with investigating: political fixing/abuses/favors being done within the department.

IF the FBI build a case showing TOP US GOV'T OFFICIALS accepted MASSIVE BRIBES from Russians to facilitate the #UraniumOne deal but were then told to DROP IT for political reasons, isn't THAT a clear example of political fixing?

So what does Sessions and Horowitz do? They reopen the #UraniumOne bribery investigation and they do it QUIETLY on the down low.

The best part? They KEEP THE CONFIDENTIALITY ORDER IN PLACE ON THE FBI'S INFORMANT. He's talking to THEM, just not to Congress.

That period of 'dead time' people think Sessions was sitting in his rocker from Feb.-Oct. of last year he's really getting ready to drop a massive hammer on a bunch of truly corrupt traitors to our country.

You know WHY that informant's gag was lifted in Oct. 2017 so he could finally begin talking to CONGRESS?

Because Sessions & Horowitz's work is mostly done. All the heavy lifting is over. The i's have been dotted, the t's have been crossed.

Jeff Sessions is, above all things, an American who loves his country. He has been very carefully and very cleverly closing a net around the traitors who sold their own country out to the Russians.

So it's been OK since Oct. once the FBI informant was ungagged if he testified behind closed doors to Congress & lawmakers leaked parts of his testimony to the media.

Why?

Because it's too late for leaks to matter.

Leaks of this guy's testimony in Feb, March, April, May, June, July, August, September WOULD HAVE mattered because the traitors could've taken action to avoid prosecution, to hide evidence.

But now it's too late.

Since Oct. there's nothing they can do.

You know how brilliant that was, going from Feb-Oct with that informant still gagged? It led a lot of the traitors to believe their fellow black hats still inside the DOJ/FBI were successfully covering for them.

None of these traitors had a real clue just how hot Sessions & Horowitz were on their trail until Oct/Nov hit. The informant is ungagged and then Horowitz does an interim release of evidence to Congress: Stzok's texts.

Like a hidden submarine suddenly breaking the surface of the ocean bow first, Horowitz's investigation started coming into the open.Everybody is looking at MUELLER and his team, focused like a laser on them from May to Nov.

Nobody even REMEMBERS Horowitz is there. Sessions? He's invisible, so of course he's not doing anything, right?

Now it's January. Think back to how things looked in early October.
Just in the past MONTH we've had the 'reopening' of investigations of
1) HRC emails
2) Hezobollah
3) Uranium One

That's on top of the intel abuse/Fusion/leak investigations.

I put 'reopening' in quotes because let's face it: Sessions is only PRETENDING these investigations are being opened back up *now* in just the past couple of weeks.

They lulled all the rats to sleep thinking their fellow travelers still embedded in our gov't were holding Sessions/Horowitz at bay, getting ready to use that Mueller investigation to force a Trump impeachment or at least a scandal that would force a resignation.

They were wrong. They got PLAYED. And now they're going to be exposed. Those who left assured of their keeping all their ill gotten gains and those who stayed behind to cover their tracks.

They're ALL going to prison.

The evidence has been collected, the documentary trail has been laid out, and both Sessions and Horowitz know how solid their case is.

You're going to see A LOT of asset forfeiture in the next 5-6 years.

All those millions in bribes that Russian nuclear officials funneled into the USA to various government and business people? All of it and anything BOUGHT with it is going to be seized.

That's right, Hillary.

You don't get to keep the money. DTdmx_qUQAAmGvN.jpg

Examples are going to be made of these people so NOBODY is ever tempted again to prostitute their offices in the service of a foreign power so they can enrich themselves at the expense of the American people who trusted them with governance.

The entire scheme was laid bare long ago. The FBI was PROHIBITED from acting on the evidence it had collected. Measures were taken to ensure none of this ever went any further.

They didn't count on Donald Trump, though. Or on Jeff Sessions.

/end

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = Hawaii / Errata = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

I really don't want to go down this road, but there are some things that just don't seem right.

This is a bit disturbing, but let's look at this again.

image.png.e01cb6c7ca5872e23fa0305ed2a4c5a4.png

This is being stated as a State only exercise that went bad, so why was US Pacific Command referenced ?

Observed ?

According to some, there are multiple fail safes (up to 5?) on this system - still checking.

There are two systems - Mobile & TV, were they both activated with "one button" ?

Was the WH contacted ?

What would they want/expect the WH to do ?

Why did it take 38 minutes to cancel this alert ?

Why did it take hours to get an explanation as to what happened ?

We have THAAD and Navy there.

image.png.a0a64eb8e41ece029339a68dbf4fa78c.png

Concerns ?

There is Q stuff predicting and referencing this, but I'm trying to avoid that for now.

22 hours ago, DieHardBrownsFan said:

We shot down the missile.

I'm not sure if there was a missile or not, but let's look at a couple options.

If there was a Missile and it was shot down, why are we being told there was no Missile and everything's fine ?

If there was no Missile and it's totally a fubar, why did it take 38 minutes to cancel this alarm ?

38 Minutes under these kind of circumstances is a long damn time.

People were in accidents and panic because of this.

image.png.74aaddcab42a8792572b6be2d6a98265.png

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/5342531/hawaii-nuclear-missile-alert-error-could-us-blitz-north-korea/

As an aside, apparently Billy, Hilly, and Huma were in Hawaii   .   .   .  

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

Some very interesting rumors floating around.

Need to do some serious digging.

33 minutes ago, DieHardBrownsFan said:

Actually it couldn't have caused a war.  NORAD in Colorado monitors all the radars etc for nuclear missles.  This was a state Shmuck up.

Rumor: Sub (not NK) if real.

Fake = test/trap/response.

Think bigger, these are high stakes.

What came out Friday Evening ?

Prepare for a week of distractions - we've already seen a few today.

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = Coincidental Timing ? = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

image.png.ecdb0561349986a39f9e51c3f4a461dc.png

Q have posted pictures of Thor fighting with his Hammer in some of their posts.

This starts off with Rail Guns then covers the above.

Future Tech?

Watch the video and see how damn simple this is (fairly low Tech actually).

And now suddenly we have this.

image.thumb.png.f1a80ceb07ef0e2fb336f4139b6edab1.png

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/5346517/north-korean-nuke-weapons-base-collapses-and-falls-into-the-sea-near-site-of-nuclear-tunnel-disaster/

Q inferred way back that the first collapse was no accident   .   .   .  

On 1/15/2018 at 5:06 PM, DieHardBrownsFan said:

Image result for insane person drooling gif

Rumor based off this:

image.png.f2732843c8cac723ce63911c5edb4798.png

image.png.be35156f95016aa8c7fc7ad160daee65.png

However

image.png.e1c512bea90a65da11c9585ce691e61c.png

image.png.6fd0eb13b9d3065b2661fe94192269cb.png

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

If at first you don't succeed ?

image.png.125df1613c74fadf9dec563d6f561d58.png

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-northkorea-missiles-japan/days-after-hawaii-alert-gaffe-japan-issues-false-alarm-about-a-missile-launch-idUSKBN1F514S

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = EDIT = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

I didn't think to check out SAC scrambling for this :

image.png.5200d24d7b995be4db3b12ca2dd6d9d3.png

EDIT 2:

It only took Japan 5 minutes to cancel their "False Alarm" . . . took us 38 minutes ?

There are some former Intel weighing in on the unpleasant side of things regarding Hawaii.

Also, apparently the Clintons weren't in Hawaii, but Huma was   .   .   .  

Did the Gold backed Yaun go into service today or was it delayed (haven't seen) ?

If it hasn't that may not be a good indicator.

EDIT 3:

I forgot to mention that NBC just happened to be in the EAS Center a few hours before the alert went odd - nice timing.

Just ran across this today (Friday) :

image.png.45d207163b96a0361d5a1ecc42debce8.png

Apparently there were some Tour Boats out to sea where Tour Guides and Tourists saw something.

Gives ya warm fuzzy doesn't it ?

EDIT 4:

Have verified that this EAS has 5 fail safes, and the activation terminals are eight feet apart.

We had Mobile Phone alerts and a Basketball game had an alert, so there was a TV alert as well - this means two Systems were involved.

oi. I quit scanning over all that stuff. He's still doing it???

"There's stuff happening all over the world"

"well, what does it mean?"

"There is stuff happening all over the world, but I don't know"

"So, it doesn't mean anything, just a bunch of unrelated stuff?"

"Here's more stuff, and more stuff, and maybe it's all completely unrelated..."

"Wait... if it's all unrelated...why the heck is it all being put up here?"

"Here's more stuff, too much, things are serious if it means anything"

"Like what?"

"Here's even more, and ..."

19 hours ago, calfoxwc said:

oi. I quit scanning over all that stuff. He's still doing it???

"There's stuff happening all over the world"

"well, what does it mean?"

"There is stuff happening all over the world, but I don't know"

"So, it doesn't mean anything, just a bunch of unrelated stuff?"

"Here's more stuff, and more stuff, and maybe it's all completely unrelated..."

"Wait... if it's all unrelated...why the heck is it all being put up here?"

"Here's more stuff, too much, things are serious if it means anything"

"Like what?"

"Here's even more, and ..."

Relax cal, it's not worth giving yourself a stroke over a stupid thread.

Something that's been built over ages isn't going down overnight, it's a process and unfortunately it takes time.

We've got a few of our first unsealed Indictments dealing with Money Laundering, Gang Leadership, and Uranium One (the first of many to come).

The OIG report came out early, last Friday evening, there are going to be some real $#!+storms as a result of this.

Nunes, is set to brief Congress in about two weeks on the the abuse he's found from the O administration, and he seems to be quite disturbed by it (as he should be).

A Judge has unsealed some Las Vegas records in regard to the shooting, and it seem Paddock was running guns for the FBI, and there is more coming out on this I haven't had time to chase down.

And now we're starting to get some more involvement from other Fed departments finally..

image.png.803d1ee1700d10bbda6e525987d4e665.png

Just don't worry about it for now, this stuff will stiff be here when the bigger items start to break.

You know where it is, that's good for now.

Bad thing is, I'm even starting to think it's going to be worse/bigger than I imagine.

Few minor addendums to the Hawaii/Japan post above.

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = Fake News awards = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

Made a comment or two in the thread for this, but wanted to pose a few other thoughts without derailing Steve's Thread more than I have already.

First, I think one of the purposes of the FNA's was to guage/show the support/interest in Trump and his thoughts on this.

The fact that Trumps Twitter account was essentially offlined from the volume, plus this speaks volumes :

image.png.6f20ea81551a673721d33ab330d10c26.png

It takes a LOT of traffic to tank a Server, and this one was down for 15 minutes.

Second thing is this (yes, it's from xChan, but that's not where I saw/got it):

image.png.3b5c5a6a1d9b699d6c9308ac6210311e.png

BTW, I believe Twitter is in for a world of hurt and I'll go into that later.

Final (?) thing.

I think this was a distraction or something else happened or was going on.

image.png.1c96358bec15e0ff9cfc8fe12518b530.png

I think the original plan was for Trump to do this live, but something was going on.

There was an abnormal amount of Military assets in the air yesterday Evening, and a lot of people were reporting unusual activity all across the Country.

The coincidence Meter is just ticking too high for my liking lately.

Oh, just an FYI in regards to Fake News:

image.png.bb377f9c7dbd5b220b624d16c634c907.png

https://www.fcc.gov/consumers/guides/broadcasting-false-information

Just a little food for thought.

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = Twitter - before I forget again = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

I don't know how many people have been following what's been going on with Twitter and Shadow Banning / Censorship / etc. and the recent Project Veritas expose, but it's about SHTF time for Twitter.

image.png.6ce81ee3c7e5a84f0a629e4cef9e4268.png

Ouch !

But it gets worse:

image.png.1c8383e91c48e35a4f88f933dc3d853a.png

Remember all those Pedo Busts I've been posting about ?

This is an Administration that is going to be all over this   .   .   .   I guess this could be a Karma thing for all the other crap they've been doing to "certain" people.

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = Clintons  = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

Wow, this could be a Thread unto itself   .   .   .   kinda like "The Gift that keeps on Giving"   .   .   .   where to start   .   .   .  

image.png.419716ecfa0ab440beac3c6403d1c80d.png

https://truepundit.com/fbi-investigating-millions-illegal-charity-dollars-funneled-australian-govt-clinton-foundation/

What a sweet bunch of people !

image.png.0d221ef52c676272e7e965b75d5f8c68.png

https://truepundit.com/obama-secretary-state-hillary-clinton-fbi-director-mueller-cia-director-petraeus-grounded-critical-benghazi-rescue-operation/

image.thumb.png.92c1e9dde95af65be17c0252e55b7c9d.png

image.png.3e099c7999c2dbd2f8bc0bef89a42e05.png

https://truepundit.com/house-investigators-question-fbi-chief-staff-hillary-clinton-email-probe/

Oh, those 33,000 Emails may not be missing after all   .   .   .   apparently they're backed up somewhere else and just need to DOJ to grab them.

Of course, with over 650,000 Emails on Wiener's Laptop I'm not sure if it's really needed, and isn't it kinda funny how many Classified Emails keep showing up in these Emails ?

Guess what, O is implicated in this as well since he was using an alias on Clinton's Email Server   .   .   .  

Talk about scrambled priorities / criminal collusion.

image.png.cef9cea00867af394e7e81821694cc88.png

image.png.2a9c7d50932334738b22372aaa117e63.png

Looking closer.

image.png.3036906673336b87b133b51107700a63.png

His Lips are moving, are we surprised ?

image.png.073ed2a3f60ef8dbc3716e981c5a7d48.png

Dear Lord, I pray it is so   .   .   .  

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = Miscellaneous - quick hits ? = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

This post has already gone longer than intended, it just doesn't seem to end.

image.png.a7d566805053d2d94d6ea809fa5dd7aa.png

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018/01/18/gop-lawmakers-demand-alarming-memo-on-fisa-abuses-be-made-public.html

image.png.5e7623e23c9761cb66e6766ee6478cfa.png

https://saraacarter.com/2018/01/18/a-bombshell-house-intelligence-report-exposing-extensive-fisa-abuse-could-lead-to-the-removal-of-senior-government-officials/

Jeeze Louise - I can't make this $#!+ up !

image.png.f6d9d4ed4282a89054d443351e5a3fce.png

https://pjmedia.com/trending/tom-fitton-uranium-indictment-maryland-not-coincidental/

image.png.defc808501f6ecb2f00a7c1ae56bb325.png

https://truepundit.com/dhs-secretary-oath-trump-didnt-say-shithole/

Not likely to happen, but would be interesting. There was a similar proposal in Washington State which is fed up with Loony Seattle controlling the shots.

image.png.21141002fffdcefbb1c4e64fcab7ae9b.png

image.png.aa53b2b37bb321f06378ae549d70bc51.png

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation-now/2018/01/16/new-california-declares-independence-california-bid-become-51st-state/1036681001/

I could go on for hours, but this is already way too long.

Thank God Almighty this was averted !

image.png.4976a837288ff515a64a4fd5c08522c8.png

EDIT:

POTUS has been having an awful lot of meetings with Pentagon personnel today.

In fact, it was reported he was moved to the Pentagon today for "Security" reasons ?

Also, reportedly a secret meeting is going on with 19 people involved at the moment - don't know much more than that right now.

EDIT 2:

image.png.1035a920d89a3078fcf4daadd1d13b11.png

image.png.29f79cc3bda653e9c63a4382a535c856.png

• Thanks 1

Okay, the first $#!+storm is this.

The video covers it fairly well, I'll also post some blurbs from people that have seen it for those that don't want to sit through the video, and also to give more impressions.

The overview is here, about the first 25 minutes with interviews of a couple of Representatives (one from Ohio), and some Legal Analysts later on.

Following, some notable's weigh in.

image.png.e9cb059665a90ea8a029dae95ff39295.png

image.thumb.png.e99551f41007bb1216edd0375539b477.png

Oh, the Dems have looked at it, they've also been actively trying to block it.

image.png.ea3222aeb99ef4aace791c679579a4b5.png

image.png.fdb7bc598c9daf08963aeeef305b76cd.png

image.png.debc8ea977de4a558929c178cb3c5ade.png

image.thumb.png.b11e5a625a986af9cbdd99a79a165c6b.png

Just a few chasing this calling for release ?

Hardly. Resembles the impact from the Fake News Awards.

image.thumb.png.70fa60f3a45a1f94b9a7a9a8b088754e.png

You think the above FISA Memo is bad ?

Brenden Dilley has some good Intel on some other things going on as well (this one is playable).

FISA is only 1% of what they have.

Lot of fluff in between the info, it really starts around 2:45 or there abouts - it is 27:00 but most of it I believe finishes before that.

BIG Stuff.

"The Hammer"   .   .   .   http://themillenniumreport.com/2017/03/the-hammer-ultra-secret-supercomputer-system-used-by-ciansa-to-wiretap-trump/

Few Highlights:

- Top Secret meetings under O was essentially an "Open House".

- Chinese Military present in these meetings.

- Non Administration people (no Clearance) in Top Secret Meeting as standard practice.

O sold out the Country.

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = Misc = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

Schumer was summoned to the WH today for something (Budget deal ?).

Word is he left with his head down and wouldn't make eye contact with anyone.

There's a Q snippet that came out about this, but I'm not sure if it's valid.

Rumor that Trump may declassify & release the Memo on his own if Congress can't get a grip.

Timing   .   .   .   waiting on Budget deal possibly ?

Then again, I believe there are some more Elections coming up soon   .   .   .

I mentioned this elsewhere, but didn't post this info.

image.png.648d7ad9cd517c13aa7b49dba0ac6fca.png

https://theoutline.com/post/2982/newsweek-s-headquarters-just-got-a-visit-from-the-police?zd=5

Again, the story is there is Classified Intel on these Servers.

Two other major News Outlets are also scheduled to be hit in the next few days.

• Thanks 1

F.....................

Total derailment for what I've been looking at.

This just blew up big, and is all over the place.

It's also xChan related so I'm not crazy about posting it, but this one is different and is mostly self explanatory.

For those that don't believe Q is legit, you can pretty much skip this one, I should be back on "normal" source data in my next post.

I was actually going to post this yesterday, but held off to do a bit more verification on some other items.

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = The 16 Year Plan = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

image.thumb.png.31f83f61b8d0abd3e37153109c6021e6.png

[The 16 Year Plan To Destroy America]  - I don't think it was going to take that long with some of the things I've been seeing.

Hussein [8]  - the 8 years of the plan events, the ones I understand here all happened (Clas and CLAS I'm not certain of at this time).

Stage SC [AS [187]]  - "Rig" the Supreme Court. Justice Antonin Scalia ( [187] = code for murder ).

KILL NASA - By taking Space Ops private, they are exempt from FOIA requests.

HRC [8] WWIII [death & weapons real/WAR FAKE & CONTROLLED][population growth control/pocket billions]  - the "Closer".

image.png.63a22608508b9c855f1da6bb1c5ea7a0.png

Yet, who showed restraint with the Hawaii alert (and Japan as well) - what would HRC have done ?

BTW - I updated the Hawaii post section yet again (thought I had it covered).

KILL economy [starve/need/enslave]  - we were already well on the way, record number of people on Food Stamp, Opioid explosion, Economy was lethargic at best.

Open borders - they already were.

Revise Constitution - O had already violated this with EO's (Obamacare is one example). What about the "Fake News" (alternative news sources in this instance) review/blocking regulations they put in place shortly after the Election - ya'll forget about those?

Ban sale of firearms (2nd amen removal)  - anyone doubt this one? How many times has this been under attack.

Install 'on team' SC justices> legal win(s) across spectrum of challengers (AS 187)  - clearing Justice Antonin Scalia they hoped would give them an early start on loading the Supreme Court with "their guys".

Removal of electoral college [pop vote ^easier manipulation/illegal votes/Soros machines]  - I've posted numerous articles on more votes than voters, rigged machines and so on.

Destruction of opposing MSM/other news outlets (censoring), CLAS 1-59  - as mentioned, we already saw the first stages of this kick in shortly after the Election. There is quite a bit of censorship going on via FB/Twitter/Google.

Pure EVIL - when people find out   .   .   .  

Narrative intercept [4am]  - this was the effort to discredit the #ReleaseTheMemo movement.

New one for this week?

image.png.c7fa403116a0a54082f3c54a28b5a8d0.png

The remainder of this message is self explanatory for the most part, that which is not I'm unsure of.

This deals with some major players.

image.png.4b14d42fda0872eb4bd8812c6d38fee3.png

@Jack - Jack Dorsey (Twitter)

mz the pussy the pussy the pussy the pussy - Mark Zuckerberg (Facebook)

ES - Eric Schmidt (Google)

JB - Jeff Bezos (Amazon/WaPo)

EM - Elon Musk (Tesla/SpaceX) - I believe Musk has been flipped to the good guys.

SH - Steve Huffman (Reddit)

MSM

image.png.1082a0c984110b5e5c7e8d1bd5775a6f.png

image.png.b85e387325437cc093507700d837caf7.png

https://www.judicialwatch.org/blog/2015/06/communism-in-jarretts-family/

image.png.d03a588d85c9101aab33ffbc13b7c650.png

We have Foreign Operatives all throughout our Government as will be seen.

Yeah, I made a comment about this in another thread, and again, I don't want to derail it.

image.thumb.png.c0e5bf6d6f5d2db19fb542a74c9fa4b9.png

This looks awful convenient doesn't it ?

Yea, I was bit torqued when I first saw it as well.

Add to that, that No Such Agency yesterday admitted/stated that they'd also deleted data :

image.png.899d7b67d869de5518b44739832c449c.png

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/nsa-erased-surveillance-data-related-to-pending-lawsuits-report/article/2646542

At this point, I was seriously scratching my head - this wasn't passing the smell test with Q involved.

Then this popped up after the drop above :

image.png.e90da7922cf6c852407c9edadb39a78d.png

A bit later this :

image.png.6680d350e49dd48364aa8efe78cb1bed.png

Keep in mind, the opposition is monitoring these drops.

As hard as that may be to believe, if this is real Intel (which I believe it is), then you can be pretty sure it's being watched.

In light of the Clinton Email deletions and so on, I don't think this was too difficult to expect - I'd say they were more than prepared for this.

Actually kind of a stupid thing to do all things considered, but desperate times   .   .   .

There were some more drops this morning, but I haven't looked over them, and have actually been resistant to posting Q drops unless I have a fair grasp of them.

EDIT:

First pic didn't show up for some reason.

Also found a decent Meme for 16 Year Plan.

image.thumb.png.73d33e01cd926c6dfe2fc7fe546e9503.png

EDIT:

Q Post update, this may explain some things, and it's not good.

image.png.0ca45dfcd8eb558b0c160a98929ba4c0.png

• Thanks 1

On 1/2/2018 at 7:12 PM, calfoxwc said:

now missing children are in the same thread as missing children as Orin Hatch retiring ....

come on. stop already.

Hatch is 83 - he just can't or doesn't want to hang in there any longer. The basic retirement ages are

62 and 65. He's gone on past 65, for eighteen years. And you want to use that news, to try to paint it as

some devasting part of some unmentioned super secret fantasy hidden who knows what the hell agenda?

seriously?

Here's a fact. I read Glenn Beck's novel, "agenda 21". It was really stupid. about some super far reach is the

way, way distant future, about some mother telling her daughter she needs to go because she has been picked to

have a government child or some stupid nonsense. I threw the ignorant book away before I got to chapter five.

This helter skelter nonsense about everything fantasized and everything going on... you seriously think everything

is related to some super duper secret conspiracy? I mean, seriously ?

Sorry, unexpected second post tonight.

There is a subject matter here I want to keep together for future reference before I lose track of it.

image.png.687e4df50b7ebb92bddd668c517c6750.png

image.png.99cd213e4389d589922fb8ff32c99805.png

image.png.c09b3bc2ccb599c3e80371a643b1fcec.png

image.png.c0f584bd0e1c040a149da12c4c96d1be.png

image.png.03d01aa4dfc68925ae57ad539711be3c.png

http://www.independentsentinel.com/fbi-doj-might-have-had-a-secret-society-with-briefings-to-barack-obama/

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =  Should probably be a part of the 16 Year Q update posted earlier = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =   

This was last night.

image.png.a32d59cc6ab844caed0c91264f6599bc.png

image.png.5ff1e1e8dedd322a465c5a4520d0ec4f.png

Added Q post update to 16 Year previous post.

EDIT :

Added another article to Secret Societies section.

• Thanks 1

10 hours ago, JAFBF said:

This deals with some major players.

image.png.4b14d42fda0872eb4bd8812c6d38fee3.png

@Jack - Jack Dorsey (Twitter)

mz the pussy the pussy the pussy the pussy the pussy - Mark Zuckerberg (Facebook)

ES - Eric Schmidt (Google)

JB - Jeff Bezos (Amazon/WaPo)

EM - Elon Musk (Tesla/SpaceX) - I believe Musk has been flipped to the good guys.

SH - Steve Huffman (Reddit)

MSM

:lol:

when   BB administration autocorrects  

14 hours ago, TexasAg1969 said:

Don't know how much of this you've followed, but there is another story going around now.

Anyone remember some posts back, say a month or so ago with Planes and flight patterns ?

I'm referring mainly to the P-8 Poseidon's here - you know, the Sub Hunters.

There have been about nine of these on duty along the East Coast the last few weeks.

Apparently they're looking for the above's assets.

One theory is that they're here to assist in the take down of the Deep State.

The other theory ?

Anyone's guess.

Things do seem to be ramping up though.

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = Quick hits  = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

Guess ya'll know what they say about sinking ships.

image.png.3ddb2eb76ac422870f0b307ff6572ded.png

https://truepundit.com/video-house-homeland-security-chairman-rep-johnson-confirms-true-pundit-intel-exposing-fbi-secret-society/

Waiting for the Memo   .   .   .   the one that's supposedly out there is not "The Memo", but is fairly bad itself as I understand it.

image.png.f3c15ff41f1daa291e97ff9ab51e778e.png

http://truthfeednews.com/breaking-fisa-memo-also-exposes-benghazi-fast-furious-and-more/

More fuel for fire.

image.png.6152b6edf05c03b9fd7e5807618965ff.png

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2018/01/stunning-obama-hillary-exchanged-unsecured-emails-territory-hostile-adversary-fbi-covered/

Remember the "Fake News" (alternative news sources in this instance) review/blocking regulations they put in place shortly after the Election I mentioned a few posts back ?

What goes around comes around.

image.png.27dc6f8d5b55438051691bc6c3872c89.png

https://www.libertyheadlines.com/google-suspends-fact-check-program-fact-checked/?AID=7236

Looks like we might have some video coming . . .

image.png.3014bef6719a9d4d0a1f40123880e935.png

I posted way back about a certain video being on Wiener's Laptop involving three certain Females (one under age)   .   .   .

Could be a sticky situation though cause that would be Pedo stuff.

Wonder what other sick things would have been on there   .   .   . 

More Q than this today, only posting this for possible incoming video.

It's taken quite some time, but some of the things I posted long ago are starting to come back full circle.

Some damn ugly stuff is coming.

15 hours ago, DieHardBrownsFan said:

Still on the 'Russia' thing huh?  :rolleyes:

I'm trying to get them to pay me off to shut up about their Trump involvement. I'm real cheap. A paid for condo on Barbados would do. Plus a rest of the lifetime supply of any Caribbean rum I care to imbibe.:wub: