THE BROWNS BOARD

Story time . . . Swamp draining ( . . . )

JAFBF

57 minutes ago, StinkHole said:

The Pundit link to that video of the dude fuccking up his anti-Trump lines has been removed.

If you go directly to YOUTUBE...it states that the video violated YouTubes harassment policy.....riiiight.

Looks like Gateway pundit lost it too.

Someone still has a copy though:

https://153news.net/watch_video.php?v=A58MWA6G91WM

LOT of Censoring going on today - have seen tons of reports of Twitter peeps loosing huge chunks of followers/messages.

Media sources are in bed together, so not surprised to see Youtube doing it too - they have a pretty bad track record.

BTW - deleted Yearbook picture, turned out someone faked it /smh

6 hours ago, DieHardBrownsFan said:

He was on CNN insisting he was not a paid actor.

CNN ?

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.

Technicality ?

Reporter, Film Maker, and Entrepreneur   .   .   .   there's something else, let see if I can find it.

image.thumb.png.eceb53ee9675031d9f532fa1c6a7fa68.png

Can't find the one link yet, it was along the lines of this:

http://crisiscast.com/solutions/

I just watched the CNN interview, and this video tags what immediately came to mind (teleprompter):

https://153news.net/watch_video.php?v=6SOAXK4DK1OA

Watch his Eyes, and he keeps forgetting what he's saying.

Kid looks like a Used Car Salesman too me, not buying his Story.

CNN by itself kills all credibility for me anyway, so that's a lose/lose situation.

Yeah, wouldn't we all be laughing and joking ?

image.thumb.png.d3cf773b3e8e9e4876655206be8d425c.png

The other clip from my previous reply really has the kid forgetting what he's saying, had to do some editing on that one.

Okay, back on track a bit (may get derailed again).

I haven't had time enough myself to list out all the Scandals / Investigations going on, but someone put these together.

image.png.38b5ddb6d92d2fb1501acfb31f255651.png

I'm not even sure this is all of them, but it is definitely a good chunk.

I haven't seen anything like this in my life, and I doubt anyone else has.

Reality meets Fiction ?

image.png.c52570d48522a2b7aa671b02d6786b29.png

A little side track here as there are a few different things before I continue with the Scandal / Investigation theme.

Way back, last year I believe Q mentioned Jason Bourne.

From the Purple block post, you can references tying in a few things together - here we see that Deep Dream = Twitter.

You can pull up the Jason Bourne page on Wikipedia and see both Deep Dream & Iron Hand in reference.

My thinking is FB could also fit the bill here, maybe both combined.

@Jack's (Jack Dorsey Twitter CEO) crew has been up to no good the past 24 hours.

So has FB.

And Youtube.

"HOT in DC" - could be the reason for the massive attack on Social Media - and those are the only places getting hit right now.

Doesn't make sense ?

They're all in bed together, they're following orders, it'll make more sense as you add the list and the following bits into the equation.

image.png.8cda8daa8023b27d12fbf424a646ca1c.png

http://thegatewaypundit.com/2018/02/left-hits-panic-button-petition-600k-signatures-remove-nunes-house-intel-committee-delivered-speaker-ryans-office/

Maybe this is part of the reason ?

image.png.4339655d5fdbd68a49053758dab8aee3.png

http://truthfeednews.com/bombshell-nunes-reveals-obama-unmasking-scandal-much-worse-previously-believed/

Hmmm, Unmasking.

Looks like we need to add another one to that list above.

I wonder what else we've lost track of with everything going on ?

Quick Dilley drop.

image.png.6b20c745794b7b0226c943a33bac5036.png

Had a few other items, but the Boards getting all wonky on me, so maybe I'll post them next time if I don't lose them or they get pushed down the priority list.

B O

image.png.8dc2f9b7fd92c9757db9e4a2aa2d5368.png

Let's zoom in on these to see what this is about.

image.thumb.png.a20b0adda4118435c76115ac9fb60f3f.png

This Account ties BO to Hezbollah   .   .   .

But wait, there's even more.

image.png.ce47acba1d16398e350f7a6bf440ab18.png

Zooming in again.

image.thumb.png.aab9f6a1a3dbf73dce5ce59bc5892adc.png

Familiar face ?

image.png.1dc1419fa7d05689dbf7a861487e62e4.png

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = Q Confirmations = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

Haven't posted a validation of Q lately so here are a few recent ones.

image.png.45376530547c8bb141849c5320427f07.png

Delta [6] signifies a 6 minute time difference between Q post & Trump Tweet.

Q at 19:34

Trump at 19:40 (6 minute delta).

So just how high is Q connected ?

image.thumb.png.a70e299dc72d4f2ca5ec2472ff86e121.png

President Trump (45) & note ->   [        ]   with lots of blanks right above Q signature. 

More ?

image.png.5db455cb5303d3e0c9774d90ce8d96e4.png

So much more this Evening, need to digest it all.

HRC - the more I see the angrier I get.

She should be hung, then hung again, and then hung a third time just for good measure - she has flat out blown the doors off for charge(s) of Treason.

Looks like some good incoming info - need to look into it.

Some items I could have dropped here I spread around other areas and a new topic.

I suspect most of this post will be in xChan format, but that's just because that's how they popped up, and it's easier than redoing everything.

Might as well start with what left me so pissed last post.

image.png.12ae7a580d47c75c066159b69bb72323.png

Remember, 187 is the code for kill/murder.

image.png.219c87ab47c3b0de46b08e792610d2ae.png

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/05/20/world/asia/china-cia-spies-espionage.html

This could have been our next President.

How many people remember how crazy stuff was once Trump won the Election (the Election itself kinda stalled for a few hours didn't it) ?

Concession Speech deferral (first I can ever recall).

Vote recounts (that revealed "oddities") ?

Electorate coercion/bribery/threats ?

Fake (paid for) Riots ?

How about some even more alarming things, such as :

Military Command & Control assets deployed that are not supposed to be deployed in concert without notification (and they weren't).

Expulsion of Russian Diplomats.

Announcement that ALL our Carriers were in Port (I don't know that this has happened before).

Deployment of 3 Armored Brigades to Germany.

Let's not forget the massive Inter-Agency Intel sharing that O suddenly thought was a good idea (wonder why).

Nothing provoking there huh ?

How's that 16 Year plan that was laid out a few weeks back looking now ?

Not so crazy is it ?

These people don't care about anyone, they're going to be hunkered down in their Bunkers (think I had an article about that some time back too) when things get rough.

Remember how bad everyone was (still are really) ragging on Trump, then he hit Syria with those Tomahawks ?

Yea, I remember Brian Williams (of MSM fame) saying something to the effect of how beautiful those missiles looked launching   .   .   .   

These tools are covered, whatever happens to the average Joe is no concern, they're still running the show - just fewer peasants, right ?

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = Confirmations = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

I covered the first half of this one dealing with O and Hezbollah, the second part was just completed.

image.png.a0fa8608492d2dcd18a81199a4f0a12c.png

These are a few notes from the CPAC Convention that just took place.

image.png.b268e22b91d2bb068bbd2f5d0c932120.png

Many of these things are reflected in Q conversing with the Anons (the McC item is huge).

Someone said there is a "Q" written on "The Snake" paper he reads from - I think I can see it, but the Youtube video is too small to make out for sure, and it flashes fairly quick.

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = Q & News = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

The School shooting is still the big News story, but there is more going on here (have posted some items in related thread).

image.png.f02c909876af01af4ba462ae8c9b99ff.png

It has also already been posted that Debbie Wasserman Schultz is his neighbor, and there are other connections.

image.png.a52dd704aab60d448844b13cf7e9d63f.png

All important - 17 $ for 17 deaths. Millions already raised on multiple fronts for this, do we even need to talk about the Gun grab ?

Link to Sandy Hook article - of the roughly $17M they've received, only about $1M has been spent.

17 again   .   .   .  

We know about this.

image.png.93d10952a02a5ed33a90c56ce150325c.png

This, in response to the above.

image.png.7d373863fb85fac68ecb6c06d8f55714.pngimage.png.d382073dd3e78f09f8b37c46a37f0770.png

I brushed upon the "Voices" elsewhere, but here are more occurrences.

image.png.e65a05b7659deb1d6e1a38332ce820fe.png

Consensus read is that the Q Team is doing the leaking to expose this.

Lunacy ?

Look at the News again with this in perspective.

Note there is a Video Interview with a student that was exiting the building with Cruz and heard shots elsewhere in building.

Another Video student Interview with a student saying there were at least 3 shooters.

Wounded Teacher Interview with a description that does not match Cruz (Helmet & SWAT like apparel).

image.png.5adc3ddd415a3962b276184567562d0e.png

We're not in Kansas anymore Toto.

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = Misc = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

Something missing   .   .   .  

Blue Skies ?

• Thanks 1

17 hours ago, LogicIsForSquares said:

Too long , too much tin foil.

A bit long perhaps, but there is way more than even this going on right now.

Too much Tin Foil ?

Under normal circumstances I could concur, however these are not normal Times.

Don't like saying that myself, but there is worse to come than this, not that I plan too cover it.

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = Propaganda = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

7055588.gif

This is effectively what Twitter, Facebook, Youtube, and even Google are doing right now.

image.png.9811ea56cf69cd29993cbf2a61a26afe.png

https://truepundit.com/google-removes-shopping-search-results-guns-even-water-guns-guns-roses-burgundy/

This has changed since this morning:

image.png.99c48ab64148c98a1e617aca99650369.png

But not totally. Selective models/terms are still censored.

image.png.69ea0a0feb239e729895dd312c49d1ff.png

Not, the first time I've seen them selectively restrict/alter search results.

Twitter, Facebook, and Youtube are another story - they are massively and blatantly restricting / banning accounts.

image.png.f684a65118595f2f27eff24620ec6a4d.png

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/02/23/technology/trolls-step-ahead-facebook-youtube-florida-shooting.html

Nothing to the Story ? Then why censor it ?

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = Warm Fuzzies  = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

image.png.111abe61fd80244464784f59b357cd3e.png

https://www.rt.com/usa/419884-cdc-commander-zika-ebola-missing/

Which just so happens to be this guy.

image.png.c63eac459ed65a5a70c60b3f968a6628.png

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = Updates  = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

More Voter Fraud trickling in - this is just one State.

image.thumb.png.1b9a28bc43c6b396999b454f52a652bc.png

https://m.washingtontimes.com/news/2018/feb/26/lawsuit-100000-noncitizens-registered-vote-pa/

That "several million" claim from a few weeks back is gaining an awful lot a traction it seems   .   .   .

Remember that Executive Order Trump signed back before Christmas allowing for freezing / seizing assets ?

Yea, it came out with 13 names on it, some Big Wigs or such, then not too long ago it looks like at least one of Soros NGO's was added too it.

Seems there's been just a little work done on it behind the scenes as the latest list is now 1108 pages long - pages, not names.

Each page is three columns at about 8 pt font - first page itself, including the document description has 19 names.

I have no idea how many names are on this thing, it's frickin' huge  :

https://www.treasury.gov/ofac/downloads/sdnlist.pdf

Those that doubt things are really going on out of the public eye may want to start entertaining the possibility that these posts are real.

Considering that these posts are as long as they are, and they don't even cover of lot of what I've come across - something to think about.

Probably too long again, even though I could go on and on and on and   .   .   .   just too much happening.

zeka....ebola...non-citizens voted.....freezing assets.....NRA......

a gigantic bunch of non-related bits of stuff that just makes it long.

There IS NO SINGLE CONCLUSION, NO CONCLUSION, NO COMMON THREAD, NO

MEANING.

but somehow, it's superduper secret meaningful. Nope. It's nothing. except for being very long.

My mouse gets tired of scrolling by itself.  Just one meaningful conclusion.

as in, WTF are you babbling about, and WTF do you think it  all means?

wait, it means nothing but a whole bunch of rambling somethings.

something like that.

back on ignore again.

• Upvote 1

Things get odder and odder.

image.png.2ba8d46796c35702c614aa0cc8886c54.png

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2018/02/mystery-missing-cdc-scientist-told-neighbor-delete-phone-number-vanishing/

image.png.816ee5f1a2d97502770b8fd0181a3d4c.png

I'm starting to wonder what (who) kind of connection are involved with this one.

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = Investigations  = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

image.png.68d66bb5f2c802eb214a9b5e7d71d79e.png

IG is Michael Horowitz, who I introduced some weeks back.

The IG report is coming out in the next couple of weeks.

image.png.1d9ba87fcb8253ad0c709a4ec430bbc2.png

Remember Stealth Jeff ?

His is the Story that started this entire thread (I'm guilty of the many side trips for reasons).

For brevity, I'll not post this full follow on Story by him unless you all want to see it (good read as usual).

Point is made for this situational summary:

image.thumb.png.c968ef621619d412800732e8ccc87e04.png

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = Events  = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

image.png.3d1b09bd782a7abc52612b183dc15f73.png

Thomas has incredible sources for Stories, so I don't know what he sees coming.

On another front, there is a lot of buzz that the Q "Map" Code may have been cracked.

It's still a bit confusing to me, but it seems we now have a rough schedule for things - the start date is where I'm confused.

Need to watch the News for confirmations - I'm thinking it's disinfo again, don't see them giving away the game plan like this.

image.thumb.png.983db57a45ce798db33e5f22afc9a46a.png

Sealed Indictment count is unofficially up to 13,783.

Haven't seen a full recount yet, will add when I do.

I thought there were still new ones being added, and I saw that there were more added even this month.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, StinkHole said:

Man JAFBF...don't tell me this another Sandy Hoax. I don't want to believe they did this twice.

I urge everyone to set aside an hour of their time and view the countless videos out there with damning evidence of a conspiracy.

I've seen the pictures where this guy plays two roles in this event, and then he shows up at another (don't remember which right off).

I never really looked into the Sandy Hook thing (didn't have a reason too), but I did see that Strzok had a connection to it, and some possible Red flags on other things.

This Florida one is looking pretty suspect - definitely a lot of corruption.

Besides the info I've posted in this thread (page 17), there is even more in this one : 

image.thumb.png.145adcdda9f8c8361b4f529d8e3e637e.png

image.thumb.png.989e9d95b282982ccdbeba964e74015e.png

Early ?

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = Hypothesis  = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

A LOT of crap has been going on the last couple of days around the Internet - here is one's Theory.

image.thumb.png.f0b5a3dcffb90066e6a66029bce4fff5.png

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = Rumor & Q Map Code  = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

image.png.158543982744a6138637a979436d1baf.png

IF the dates are correct, yesterday was the date according to the "Q Map Crack" for this to have happened.

Will we know right away ? Likely not, I would wait at least until tomorrow (Friday) for any news of this to come out.

The relational date is the question (it could be ~ five weeks out), that's where my confusion is on this, but yesterday was a possible Key.

image.png.cab64a133e1eca1b8b14f61f7e20cdfc.png

image.png.26e2ca6c00e2969f5804aed80c4229ba.png

image.png.a17375f6c2df4e072afdb470f54c0324.png

Again, IF this has happened, it may take some time for it to hit the News - Friday's a good chance for this to hit.

Seeing some disturbing rumors in regards to another "event", though this one is supposed to be really big.

Looks like I need to start another thread for a different, though somewhat related topic, but is enough off topic to warrant such.

On 3/1/2018 at 4:27 PM, DieHardBrownsFan said:

This is all bull  s h i t dude.

Just the Messenger.

Yesterday to somewhere out to five weeks - that's the Map Code break.

I sure as hell didn't figure it out, still a bit confused by it, but that's what's out there.

Disinfo ?

May be well be, we've entered the World of crazy evil $#!+ at this point.

EDIT:

image.png.04afc3bba0c3deded06f093dcfd2eea4.png

The Map Code break refers to the "Clock" being rewound / reset - so things are going to repeat that have been revealed in previous posts.

Here, read letters in [].

Are they going to Bulldoze Langley ?

No, they're going to roll it up under No Such Agency.

Doubtless major league house cleaning to clear out the corruption, but this has been going on since around WW II - it's pretty imbedded and has gotten out of control.

Again, timing my be off or take time to be public knowledge, but it is going to happen.

I intended to address the post above regarding Clowns, but I don't have time right now.

Wasn't even going to post tonight as I'm short on time, but something popped up.

Been waiting for this one - Dovetails with the the EO from December, plus another one just recently signed.

image.thumb.png.d32e998cee6bda90f88c8c3b1a9d0618.png

https://www.whitehouse.gov/presidential-actions/2018-amendments-manual-courts-martial-united-states/

image.png.65b145fe788ac9cb6173fdf78b344a65.png

Should make Tribunals easier and more far reaching   .   .   .  

On 3/3/2018 at 3:51 AM, DieHardBrownsFan said:

Only military and retired military (under certain circumstances) are subject to the UCMJ.  I read through that and didn't see anything referring to Federal Civilians.  Perhaps a lawyer on here could find it.

image.png.7270e9beb0985a1e7849cf2c3d93e790.png

image.png.1315e4af31f1b57f9cb225be0302ce6e.png

Also the Annex's 1 & 2 referred to by this (not sure they're fully updated, but there are some up through 2017 - they're huge) :

https://www.regulations.gov/docket?D=DOD-2017-OS-0032

We are still under the "National Emergency" declaration from the 12/21 EO authorizing the seizure of assets.

Classifying one as an "Enemy Combatant", "Enemy of the State", or for Espionage should allow them to be subject to Military Law (Tribunal).

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = Sealed Indictments  = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

Wowzers - way more additions than I expected, especially for a short month.

image.thumb.png.44f46dacbf53efd382556e56fb6b607c.png

NOTE - should be 1/29/18 not 1/29/17 as shown (typo was acknowledged).

image.thumb.png.ec3382e070a1eda909ced25131a88205.png

image.thumb.png.547046f24730f6a1a6f7302d79220304.png

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1KPh2ASFggwF1XVnVpDB3mtwvwlH71om6

Map reflects new additions for this period.

I've highlighted a few unsealed ones when they've come to my attention, but there is more activity going on.

image.png.5a632e151c7a4570169407acc9924e4b.png

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = Dilley update = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

So, the Election for AZ08 has come and gone.

Dilley got 1% of the vote (~700) - absolutely slaughtered.

Or was he ?

This could very interesting, lots of shady goings on here   .   .   .  

1%, isn't that an interesting figure ?

Let's look at some of the outliers.

image.png.390665276719ec09002ca45073ae721d.png

- The 90k door pamphlets alone have a historical statistical effectiveness of 2.5% - 5% turn into votes.

- The guy that finished ahead of him had a sign on his Truck and that was it - he called Dilley and said there was no way he had more votes.

- Lesko - the winner, had a $50k scandal (illegal campaign funds) pop up a week or so before the Election.

- The second place Candidate is essentially in trouble for sleeping with everyone in his Office.

- The third place Candidate was actively campaigning at the Voting Station during voting (illegal & was busted by ABC).

- His sister, who is not eligible to vote in AZ08, got a Ballot.

- His neighbor, who is eligible to vote in AZ08, did not get a Ballot.

- Some people in AZ08 were reporting receiving multiple Ballots.

- Dilley had ~600 votes from early voting, so he essentially only got ~100 votes on Election day.

- People in line to vote were taking selfies and reporting everyone in line was voting for Dilley.

But here's the real kicker (from three days before Election ) :

image.png.ef98d814e60b91f55642c87967565b0c.png

That 1% number was a message, and it was confirmed by a real (face to face) Intel person Dilley met the night of the Election.

The plan of action ?

Wow, ~700 votes   .   .   .   Dilley & Team are going to get the voting records and call everyone who voted to confirm they voted, and who they voted for.

So the actual Ballots may be valid, but if the person whose Ballot it was never got the Ballot or never voted   .   .   .  

Yea, busting 700 shouldn't be too hard to do.

The dark money behind this didn't count on this course of action, they probably figured he'd do a Ballot count, which would show the results released (even though they're forged).

Oh, by the way, Lesko is going to get annihilated - she's corrupt and described as Hildabeast 2.0, and the opponent is a clean, likable female Doctor.

So this seat in a very Red District that has been R for decades is going to flip Blue in April.

This is the Left's plan for their "Blue Wave" this November.

Dilley Intel :

He won't be releasing anymore after having the face to face with a very high up Intel person, even if he gets more.

The Intel he had been getting was confirmed valid, but he was told there were some "young" analyst that were getting a little frustrated and were releasing Intel they shouldn't be and they may have actually caused damage.

Also did a bit of update on the response regarding the Clowns.

Daaayyyyuuuummmm.

Since this post is primarily going to be Q related I might as well start with a validation.

image.png.2ac3dcd96741ea9b5fae9104ab666643.png

image.thumb.png.7a92b43a76003548eecd937e9d46075b.png

https://media.8ch.net/file_dl/c1f1bd351c1bfdcde965aaaaeafc053292be412e57085506826d85e5d52eed28.webm/ChainOfCommandS01E01.webm

17 sec clip referred too.

Follow the color coded steps above - enlightening.

Some of the things I've been seeing and uncovering lately   .   .   .   Paycheck ?

image.thumb.png.ef24b29df4602fe31f231010bb670b4a.png

image.png.df07d33d007af2bc5fe3c35c29000021.png

Multiple meanings again - here is one.

image.png.bdd33cfa112a83e332b59428d6bddfc2.png

Note the left Stormy waters (Clinton & Podesta), to the right, calmer (now).

image.png.5337fd2394a376103b44c049e719fb79.png

Confirmation.

image.png.1bba6411014c001e593daeaa2bdd7db8.png

image.png.25db9d7007678b0fe73982b7da9ebad8.png

image.png.6504003c40a78220c456631d1389f177.png

image.png.53da9ceb6bab1aaa4bdfd93bb2026d90.png

image.png.b0ce275493961f631aa7744dbf31c414.png

image.png.8678f4c4e8118adf1a65a371345905e3.png

https://truepundit.com/north-korea-says-willing-give-nuclear-weapons-satellite-images-suggest-resumed-production-video/

No surprise on the continued Production - negotiation tactic.

In another Article, NK says it's wants guaranteed Security, not really a reach when you've (NK) been treated like a Mushroom for so many years.

The fact that this is even happening I think speaks volumes - things are changing   .   .   .  

Second meaning.

image.png.c604586f8f6d0041173677ab00800745.png

https://factionsoffreedom.jimdo.com/2018/03/05/u-s-court-seeks-epa-ban-on-water-fluoridation-nationwide/

Third meaning (symbolic) ?

image.png.70527a7231cd1b60cab27c8294b3535a.png

https://truepundit.com/noreaster-uncovers-wreck-revolutionary-war-era-ship-maine-beach/

Another one of those days when there's so much to cover but things have run exceedingly long already - but this one seems to bring good news.

so, you are saying that NK, the revolutionary warship, and floride are all related and

there is some kind of point to this stuff? that what you are saying?

Yeah, I figured that'd raise some Eyebrows.

A stretch ?

Maybe.

Maybe not - I dropped an alert that seems to have been missed (second one actually).

Guess I need to explain my thinking on this, so here's a little trip.

I'm going to throw out a few examples that stick in my mind that I don't have to dig up (not exhaustive), and a hypothesis or two.

There have been an awful lot of pretty extraordinary forecasts/predictions by Q over the past 4 - 5 months, so many so, that coincidence has stretched beyond credibility.

Theoretically, there was a Football game alluded too some weeks before involving the Patriots & Steelers, and an unlikely 4Q comeback.

This one I posted about last year, and signed off with a "Check" reference.

I believe this was also around the time Movies and reality had come up - basically that some fiction Movies may actually be "stick it in your face" truths, shown because they have zero regard or concern for us.

Fluke game / prediction ? Sure, okay.

I never mentioned this one at the time as I didn't have time to dig it up, but Q had stated I believe in November that the Eagles were going to win the SB.

Never really paid much attention to Football last year, so personally had no idea how anyone was doing, just checked to see the Browns latest Score loss and that's it.

Educated guess ? Quite possible.

NFL rigged ? Hmmm, I've actually had some thoughts on this since the Giants / Patriots SB, that game just looked too "rehearsed" to me.

Another fluke ? Why not.

There are more, but let's look at more recent stand out ones.

image.png.4f160acd708e1ce1903e3f9ff4c9ca42.png

Feb 9 would have the weekend as 9 - 11.

[Next week] would be Feb 16 - 18

[Next week] would be Feb 23 - 25

[Next week] would be Mar 2 - 4

What happened in front of the WH Saturday 3/3 ?

Suicide ?

HTF do you predict that ?

Back to the picture in the previous post - background stormy water (left) and calm (right - this one).

Again, this was in reference to "Watch the water".

image.png.d028fd233329795443c02a04290dec23.png

Acknowledging that they knew before hand ?

Now piece these in from way back on Nov 5.

image.png.0b53618bd0b8db17312b001ccabd5ebe.png

This last section has been recently repost supported.

image.png.cd7040e50304fc2ec898c619de836a91.png

99% of people in the Hospital, "unrealistic", not for everyone and you'll have a choice whether you want to know or not.

Add to that, that they've stated only 40% is going to be Public (was originally only 20%).

WTH is going on here ?

Well, let's look at where this is coming from.

These people are some of the brightest of the bright (Prodigy's ?), working for a Top World Class Intelligence Agency with virtually unlimited resources / financing.

Oh, they also have Top line Security Clearances.

Pretty good start.

Paycheck.

Bells ringing anyone ?

What's it about ?

Impossible, you're one crazy MoFo dude ?

So, do I really thing we have that machine ?

Extremely smart people, massive massive massive computing power, pretty much all the data in the world available   .   .   .  

How about Predictive Analysis / Forecasting ?

Possible ?

Well, the Gov does have over 5k secret Patents, which I've talked about before.

Dude, you are just "out there"   .   .   .

Project Looking Glass (aka Quantum Surveillance).

Yeah, now you're back to being a crazy MoFo again   .   .   .

Serious serious stuff here :

https://phys.org/news/2017-01-reveals-substantial-evidence-holographic-universe.html

image.png.c450eeccdc79192edd769ab02b87a450.png

Yeah, yeah, WTF does that have to do with anything ?

Holographic Universe ~ Quantum Surveillance = probably not much of a challenge (Quantum Tunneling).

Too much ?

What did those last two Q block posts say again ?

Maybe the first one but not the second ?

Somewhere between the two ?

I honestly don't know.

I also don't know how you could predict a Suicide three weeks in advance, or that Korean Leaders would pose for a picture in front of calm water, or any number of other predictions that have come to pass from Q.

In all fairness, the three water connections may well be my error.

Q posts very often have multiple meanings (I believe they are using AI assist in putting these together), so the ones I picked may or may not be one of the many meanings.

(example)

image.png.ac5e62b5f8a5000e27cc70d70b1b5c8f.png

There were actually 5 possible water items for this (EO & Sub), I just picked two of the handiest.

It may only refer to one of the "Water" items, but then again, it may refer to all five - I don't have the decode on this one yet.

Connected ?

Only in that they are fore referenced, they are likely individual parts of something else.

There is a method to the madness.

We're dealing with very capable people and there is something unusual going on here.

With what has been shown so far, you have to put some weight into what they're saying.

None of what I said makes any sense whatsoever to anyone.

I'm just trying to show folks things are not what you think they are = I'm a crazy MoFo   .   .   .

let me try

"woman dips toe in ice water bucket in Australia"

"Putin has russian tea and caviar for lunch"

"whale swimming off the California coast"

watch out, it means some....thing somehow?

be very afraid - it means ...something.

ooooh. spooky.

20 hours ago, calfoxwc said:

let me try

"woman dips toe in ice water bucket in Australia"

"Putin has russian tea and caviar for lunch"

"whale swimming off the California coast"

watch out, it means some....thing somehow?

be very afraid - it means ...something.

ooooh. spooky.

cal, you're smarter than that - come on.

I explained and gave an example that there are double (often multiple) meanings to a lot of things.

The first (primary) meaning I've pretty much covered regarding Korea.

Second meaning - Fluoride, corruption related ?

You decide.

It has been Statistically shown that water Fluoridation has no real impact on Tooth Decay.

Fluoride is a Neurotoxin, so why add it to the water supply ?

Banning it can only be a good thing.

image.png.222615887bafda4042b0c7a5cc963f25.png

https://articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2011/01/22/does-fluoride-really-fight-cavities.aspx

http://www.newsweek.com/fluoridation-may-not-prevent-cavities-huge-study-shows-348251

This is good news.

This is a step in the right direction, or do you think we should still be treating VD with Mercury (truth & insane) ?

Have you heard / seen some of the side effects of most of the Medicines we take today ?

Some are worse than what they're supposed to treat.

Item three, the Revolutionary War Ship exposed.

We're in a War.

You've even created multiple threads about various aspects of corruption and lawlessness going on.

The Ship is a reminder and symbol of the second Revolutionary War we are currently in - and yes, we are at that level (minus the armed conflict - which may / may not happen).

People are numb to what is actually going on.

We've put up with this $#!+ for so many years that people think it's normal - it's not.

What is going on is illegal, we either have Law that applies to everyone, or we have a joke as a guiding principle for our Country.

This is not how things were meant to be, our many previous "Leaders" have usurped power to their own ends.

This either changes or we're done - period.

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = Sleepy Sessions ?  = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

Big (silent) News out from Mr. MaGoo (Sessions).

It's being reported that Sessions has already got a Special Prosecutor outside of the Administration working with Horowitz (OIG) to allow them to move forward with Indictments, that nobody knew about   .   .   .   The Silent Executioner   .   .   .   nobody else has any idea this has been ongoing   .   .   .  

image.png.3a2c96a84618a5c47add9243a7ed46ef.png

Sessions confirmed that OIG Horowitz's Investigation is not limited in it's scope   .   .   .   this has been going on since about July / August of 2017   .   .   .  

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = Coming Attractions = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

image.png.225eb16c0b6c13fc72b93a576fb12866.png

Pre-emptive failure.

image.png.c179434ed58cbcfbe73bc795c6496e96.png

Not gonna work, these were long before this.

image.png.579ab229095888c46c8f97739c89d88b.png

Must be some bad stuff   .   .   .  

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = Dilley's back = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

Intel cleared by a second source.

image.png.2742602b2e2564478d93b63fd9cff932.png\

image.png.82392247d838ffeb91d3ef96d1340168.png

What an amazing past couple of days - MSM is going to have a Cow.

Super long one, just the way it is, so much stuff breaking loose right now.

Another confirmation - this was with the Steel Workers yesterday - hand signal & audio (playable).

image.png.57d60850e52e7faabb2d80a819c19a6b.png

Nothing unusual here at all is there ?

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = North Korea = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

image.png.66059f3a22f585835a24f2703689b1f2.png

image.png.5202854f6a7e1a349349ba46051f3096.png

image.thumb.png.20752423d3f1ac2e1016306103c86593.png

North Korea view from AF 1.

image.png.61620502e10715ced4136dbaa77b5fe9.png

image.png.60e898827171aaba0a7bfd342f6ce801.png

image.png.f7b136cbd69c9c8d55f51fc097f78b43.png

Symbolism - he's free now.

Iran next   .   .   .  

image.png.2c56150a343e80d8438a3de17cbaf2da.png

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = BO = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

image.thumb.png.285cfdc4cab45ba6522947fea6042c1f.png

image.thumb.png.f9ef17708872e371ca12195c408cf685.png

Uh oh, sounds like Kenya may now be willing to extradite   .   .   .   a certain someone, whereas before there was no extradition agreement.

image.png.253ef461250795dd278e3921cdd37ba4.png

Guess everyone heard the Fast & Furious docs were posted - 514 pages.

image.thumb.png.62b8253020d6f988e2df032269736dc0.png

https://oig.justice.gov/reports/2012/s1209.pdf

image.png.6772429ca77c05603467a33302866974.png

https://saraacarter.com/house-intelligence-committee-investigation-turns-to-john-kerry-state-department/

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = Little Snowden story = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

Seems Snowen is being tracked and is on the move.

image.png.e12d98528c3bc989fc0326fbeb41d8a1.png

image.png.dde942ad8adb142ff6d6155c8ff0c854.png

image.png.e3cc0574c9f2701d43d3f72a0ead8f5a.png

Believe "Assets" were to be on station in 24 hours and live video feed (see next).

image.png.f7041ff6e0ba4762728ffe8e3fce62e4.png

They now have "Eyes on".

image.png.fa8debc415bf4e5760da19334492795b.png

Snowden in car - real time.

image.png.0db7ac26b4193b307059e72e5d86d113.png

He has three choices (suicide, Clown death, surrender ?) - 24 hours to reply.

image.png.210538529a34b55e17b28ea7e0bbcf3c.png

Looks like he's going to turn himself in.

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = Quick hits = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

image.png.93a12d075c3d2ccd7416d6c1851d1173.png

Oh   .   .   .   there are some things coming Hildabeasts way   .   .   .  (Dilley info).

This lends credence to my post yesterday about Sessions already having things going behind the scenes, though this is more recent that even that.

image.png.8196ede1ce5811e40c4ac06be8a39a14.png

Well looky here   .   .   .   guess I wasn't crazy about that one either when I talked about it way back (even posted a video).

image.png.04d7de2239813bbfc6b0bb0310115a57.png

Now here is another bit supporting the OP that started this thread.

image.thumb.png.6c48207be42a2f64b92dfee1d9317daf.png

https://www.politico.com/story/2018/03/09/mueller-russia-probe-leaks-media-narrative-448682

One Supreme Court Justice looking to retire, rumor another is considering it as well   .   .   .   if they make it that long.

image.png.a4de07cbb9c65e5d9803f8f6fadc832e.png

http://thehill.com/homenews/senate/377555-gop-senator-justice-kennedy-is-going-to-retire-this-summer

Way overdue.

image.png.98823102ad27c9eff1be3b2e11dd29ed.png

FWIW

image.thumb.png.9b15a7881a011718922e0e3812aa97a8.png

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = Dilley info = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

Morning drop.

image.thumb.png.516a2e91d76b15875a18c3a1832d7977.png

Afternoon drop.

image.thumb.png.d3a68b1eb4b4c0f62024d78e50ca078d.png