THE BROWNS BOARD

Story time . . . Swamp draining ( . . . )

JAFBF

FREAKING FINALLY - a link with serious relevant meat to what is going on.

That would explain Robert's siding with the deep state dems.

he was hacked.

That would explain the FISA judge (also black like Obamao commie's favorite people) who accepted

bs to sign on to the asked for warrant. Somewhere, btw,. Peter Strzok said that they had a friendly judge on the FISA court....

It's how corrupt deep staters work.

bigger, more dangerous trouble than most folks thought possible.

Our gov is in crisis.

15 hours ago, JAFBF said:

Madness - it's not real :

image.thumb.png.5011bbc223e272dbd8b9d2422d9efc5f.png

image.thumb.png.382eb1b0003e2ab2b906fe6e222ecb4f.png

https://disobedientmedia.com/2019/01/british-intelligence-infiltrates-voice-of-europe-media-outlet/

I mean, it's not like Anderson Cooper (of CNN) interned for the Clowns at Yale (home of Skull & Bones) or anything.

image.png.0be001333c9e80bfdc54fcd036cb080f.png

Oh, right - he did.

Isolated ?

U know why cooper prob didnt go into.the CIA? Cause he would have had to answer questions such as "have u ever placed ur tongue on another mans anoos".....to which he understood if answered in the negative he'd be bald faced lying to the central intelligence agency that could relocate his boy hole out to some random gulag like shithole deep in the south american wilderness.

20 hours ago, calfoxwc said:

FREAKING FINALLY - a link with serious relevant meat to what is going on.

That would explain Robert's siding with the deep state dems.

he was hacked.

That would explain the FISA judge (also black like Obamao commie's favorite people) who accepted

bs to sign on to the asked for warrant. Somewhere, btw,. Peter Strzok said that they had a friendly judge on the FISA court....

It's how corrupt deep staters work.

bigger, more dangerous trouble than most folks thought possible.

Our gov is in crisis.

I think I may have actually had something way back on O having leverage on Roberts (Adoption Blackmail) way back.

The FISA Judge issue I was aware of, but it hadn't been settled to this degree.

There are so many HUGE scandals in progress right now, it's actually difficult to come to grips with.

6 hours ago, Clevfan4life said:

U know why cooper prob didnt go into.the CIA? Cause he would have had to answer questions such as "have u ever placed ur tongue on another mans anoos".....to which he understood if answered in the negative he'd be bald faced lying to the central intelligence agency that could relocate his boy hole out to some random gulag like shithole deep in the south american wilderness.

Personally, I think he is with the Clowns, as are several others - it's called Operation Mockingbird (or was, new name escapes me).

But I know, ya'll call me the Village Nut, which I understand - thing is, I dig into stuff way more anyone else on here, so there is that.

So, this is one of those days where I have way more than I'm likely to cover or post.

One particular item I'm still a bit light on supporting info, but is big - still deciding on what to cover and pass on, will see shortly.

Well, as happens more often than not these days, I lost track of another item.

There are at least four parts to this one (first two essentially lost at the moment) .

On the first day of the new Congress in respect to the House, the Dems first proposed changing the Houses Rules so that their votes would not be available to the Public.

Secondly after that, they want to raise Taxes substantially (most have likely heard about this portion).

Third of course was introducing a proposal to impeach POTUS (seriously ?).

Number four on the agenda was this Gem :

image.png.3e6ab0260be5578ace2e260c485f16f5.png

Yeah, let's just shred the Constitution, sounds like a plan   .   .   .  

Bonus points :

image.png.79a1e17a7293f819b6c53994cd0a9f0e.png

image.png.2f85b9e8caf9239ff5b3e2a82314dc4a.png

image.png.aa7b5c97747a7b5f74c28139e2f935b6.png

image.thumb.png.7c954c6883166f843b266971b08b4e85.png

Just now, Clevfan4life said:

and the cycle continues. Nothing ever changes. We're gonna change rules every time we come back into power.....

Seriously ?

You want to change the Constitution ?

That's something pretty damn sacred as far as I'm concerned, gonna take a lot more than a damn bunch of self absorbed Politicians of any Party to change that.

Their fudging around with 2A and 1A are damn near Treasonous as it is - put that to the American Public and you're not likely to get the (Leftist) answer you're looking for.

• Thanks 1

Just now, JAFBF said:

Seriously ?

You want to change the Constitution ?

That's something pretty damn sacred as far as I'm concerned, gonna take a lot more than a damn bunch of self absorbed Politicians of any Party to change that.

Their fudging around with 2A and 1A are damn near Treasonous as it is - put that to the American Public and you're not likely to get the (Leftist) answer you're looking for.

is my consigned sarcasm pen not working? We've watched this play out at every pendulum change. Im sick and fucking tired of it. There, is that clear enough for you?

Just now, Clevfan4life said:

is my consigned sarcasm pen not working? We've watched this play out at every pendulum change. Im sick and fucking tired of it. There, is that clear enough for you?

Sarcasm has never translated well over the Internet - that's an issue on all sides.  

Might be why I'm as crazy as I am. 😀

Food for thought   .   .   .  

image.png.683acef20cce8d00b1b1a4d11b2414f2.png

Seriously, he has had the authority since the passing of the Omnibus Bill last year - there have been at least two "National Emergencies" declared in EO's since then.

He is playing them BIG TIME right now, folks just don't realize it.

Enjoy the Show - I'm freaking Loving it, Ya'll are missing out (I've been trying to tell you all that).

Alright, there were some other bits but I'll pass on them now for some "Entertainment".

Pure rumor at this point, but there are a few interesting supporting bits   .   .   .

image.png.e0b425e47a7bd7413b479c8f9aee9fa6.png

Interesting, full Cap post (keeping in mind what went into effect 1/1/19).

Can't say I've seen a full Caps post from POTUS before, but at the very least it is rare.

image.png.d22d56a7f70eb0e65bd0eda00e6d6f66.png

https://www.theepochtimes.com/tribunal-investigates-allegations-of-forced-organ-harvesting-in-china_2733823.html

First off, this is London, not the US, but it doesn't really matter.

This is simply validation that "Tribunals" are not something Mythical in this Day and Age as they say.

image.png.421fb0b69e393d248da88940eccec685.png

These are just Military assets BTW (more coming).

image.thumb.png.23ab88c8158d9197bb2c89f6a5519937.png

More Military assets today (... days of Darkness) - all filters are for Military Aircraft only.

image.png.bd81747c9ae3545093e7baace270c68b.png

Don't think it was Top Dogs yet, most likely lower subordinates at this point (if there is even anything too this).

PAT = Priority Air Transport

SAM = Special Air Mission

AZAZ = (lost track, believe it was Special Ops - think SEALs)

Most, if not all of these Flights were on Station for ~30 minutes before heading back out.

image.png.3a4d89d05ba433b7ef9b45e70ba921cf.png

NOTE: I was tracking a SAM flight a couple of days ago, it would normally have been designated as AF1 (since it was only Pompeo is was just a SAM) that just dropped off the Radar shortly after leaving US Airspace - who knows what's really going where in some instances.

Oh FYI, Sky Kings was also pretty active during this time as well.

Okay, now things get a little bit more interesting :

image.png.a9f96b3c4f82632259090bf25172bf65.png

image.png.40c47d78b27d55334da898b6fe70d69e.png

True or false, I can't say at this point.

I have seen both supporting and detracting info to this last statement.

There appears to be pretty good support for this, but it's still not definitive.

Q is still in a "quiet/days of Darkness" at this time, and I don't expect to hear anything on that front until next week (or longer).

Not sure if Q will even acknowledge or brooch this at this time as it could still be considered "Sensitive" information.

Believe I may have other "Sensitive" information that I'm not going to highlight at the moment as well   .   .   .  

Take it for what it is at this point, it is at the least very interesting   .   .   .   

Not the Tribunal(s) many are waiting on, but :

image.png.50d3900909488bebef089adb40b550ed.png

Busy day yesterday.

Q returned early (at earlier than I expected) and has been dropping quite a bit of stuff the last couple days.

Little Rock was once again busy as a hub with grab and dash flights yesterday, another 15 at least.

Saw a few more today, but no count.

Sky King alerts had nearly as many as it did the previous day as well.

Thoughts based on the location of this action has people thinking these could be conducting off site witness dispositions, or, knowing the prevalence of Arkancides relating to the Clintons, it could be Witness Protection in action.

This last one actually makes a lot of sense seeing as the departing (from Little Rock) flights scattered in multiple directions.

Late night drop I didn't see until just now.

Jason Bourne.

Conspiracy Theory.

Movies (once again) reflecting reality.

image.thumb.png.21074283502a98157d4d1c21174b0178.png

image.png.5c326ec90b54c61ed19492e4567cc979.png

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/7920010/cia-mkultra-mind-control-drugs-hypnosis-electric-documents/

https://ncats.nih.gov/pubs/features/brain-signals-action

https://allthatsinteresting.com/brainnet-three-brains-connected

image.png.8a52a98affbe5067225eae1cbdeb15a7.png

image.png.53796a1eca6c80aa79e12a9156766c94.png

http://www.pennypresslv.com/Obama's_Use_of_Hidden_Hypnosis_techniques_in_His_Speeches.pdf

It never ended, the name just changed (Jason Bourne - Treadstone to Black Briar).

Think about how often and how many Meds our Kids are on these days - serious Meds.

image.png.bed81e3d075d25cd12a10a1a5c632a79.png

All data that's been pulled in a short time on this so far by the Anons.

Going to be some ugly stuff coming out.

EDIT (just now):

image.png.cba099bfa3628b22dba046a6658bb3e6.png

image.png.f6375529194f04fb65931038c0f5ba5a.png

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/01/08/nyregion/trump-tower-natalya-veselnitskaya-indictment.html?smtyp=cur&smid=tw-nytimes

image.png.c972e284aba751d4734fa63017592e81.png

Indeed.

The Special Counsel that is supposed to be running the "Witch Hunt" for POTUS   .   .   .  

People pinning their hopes on a prescribed outcome from the Mueller investigation may just want to rethink what's really going on - it's not what they think.

From a few days ago.

image.thumb.png.f249af7d76813bb6098e60d6c2276ec9.png

image.png.f49c63c8b8fde74266ce603836bbeeac.png

AS = Adam Schiff   .   .   .   who turns out to be a former (?) Clown Agency operative (how about that).

PS = Peter Stzrok

LS = Lisa Paige

Linked Tweet from Q post.

image.png.9d07b6322c18da1bb1e4ffe9c51098dc.png

https://www.scribd.com/document/387915015/Cleta-Mitchell-McClatchy-Email-Correspondence-Google-Docs

Long, read from the bottom up (email chain).

now THAT is relevant !

check it out - the obamao doj went out of bounds to make sure

this russian lawyer got back into the U.S.....

and had a friend of a friend arrange her to meet at Trump Tower.

Exclusive: DOJ let Russian lawyer into US before she met with Trump ...

Jul 12, 2017 - The Russian lawyer who penetrated Donald Trump's inner circle was ... This revelation means it was the Obama Justice Department that ...
Missing: reenter ‎| ‎Must include: ‎reenter

Jul 16, 2017 - Trump Jr. released emails this week showing a series of communications with a publicist promising damaging information about Hillary Clinton, that would ostensibly be provided by Russian lawyer Natalia Veselnitskaya. ... He then seemed to blame the Obama administration for allowing ...
Missing: arranged ‎| ‎Must include: ‎arranged

Nov 6, 2017 - The Russian lawyer Natalia Veselnitskaya resurfaced in news headlines ... reconsider a law sanctioning Russia if Trump won the presidency. ... Veselnitskaya's request that the Justice Department authorize her trip ... Fox pinned responsibility for the Russian lawyer's admission into the U.S. on the Obama ...

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/did-the-obama-doj-let-russian-lawyer-natalia-veselnitskaya-into-the-u-s/

The U.S. attorney's office for the Southern District of New York granted Veselnitskaya immigration parole in October 2015, setting an expiration date of January 7, 2016, DOJ attorneys later told the court. On January 4, Veselnitskaya's request to extend her parole was denied, according to a declaration filed in U.S. District Court on January 5. In that filing, Veselnitskaya asked the judge to allow her to remain in the U.S. to defend Katsyv. She added she had "been harassed by the Government despite being paroled into the United States" when trying to return from a trip to London that November.

On January 6, 2016, Judge Thomas P. Griesa of the Southern District of New York heard arguments over Veselnitskaya's request to remain in the U.S. According to a court transcript, he asked the government's attorney, Paul Monteleoni, if the Justice Department would agree to grant a one-week extension of Veselnitskaya's immigration parole status. Monteleoni replied that he did not "have the final say but I will certainly pass the request along to those in the government who do, and I think for an extension of that length I'm optimistic."

It is unclear under whether the DOJ granted Veselnitskaya another extension to continue her work in the U.S., but records of the case make no further mention of an extension being granted beyond January 14, 2016.

The Justice Department did not immediately respond to questions about whether Veselnitskaya was granted immigration parole after January 14 and, if not, how she was permitted entrance to the U.S. for the meeting in Trump Tower.