THE BROWNS BOARD

Story time . . . Swamp draining ( . . . )

JAFBF

2 hours ago, JAFBF said:

Not ONCE was i ever aware of ANY LINK WHATSOEVER between roy git while dey young moore and the rooskies. Never heard even a whisper of it. This shit is such a Larp and every week that gies by shows them more and more desperate to concoct anything they can think of.

Now its "it was actually democrats creating rooskie farm bots".....fid anyobe here ever hear a damn thing about any kind of connection between moore and russians? Last i saw of him he was marketing a pedo detection device with an israeli startup.....😁

4 minutes ago, Clevfan4life said:

Not ONCE was i ever aware of ANY LINK WHATSOEVER between roy git while dey young moore and the rooskies. Never heard even a whisper of it. This shit is such a Larp and every week that gies by shows them more and more desperate to concoct anything they can think of.

Now its "it was actually democrats creating rooskie farm bots".....fid anyobe here ever hear a damn thing about any kind of connection between moore and russians? Last i saw of him he was marketing a pedo detection device with an israeli startup.....😁

Dems Used Russian Tactics Against Roy Moore

The New York Times reports a team of Democrats researched how Russians used social media to influence the 2016 presidential race and deployed the same tactics against Judge Roy Moore, the GOP candidate for the U.S. Senate in Alabama who lost to Democrat Doug Jones.

https://www.wnd.com/2018/12/report-dems-used-russian-tactics-against-judge-roy-moore/

3 hours ago, OldBrownsFan said:

Dems Used Russian Tactics Against Roy Moore

The New York Times reports a team of Democrats researched how Russians used social media to influence the 2016 presidential race and deployed the same tactics against Judge Roy Moore, the GOP candidate for the U.S. Senate in Alabama who lost to Democrat Doug Jones.

https://www.wnd.com/2018/12/report-dems-used-russian-tactics-against-judge-roy-moore/

Well them they were horrible at their jobs cause not once on any major fake news site was this mentioned, and tbe fake news msm qoyld have been all over such a concoction right? 

Already a thread on Mattis leaving.

image.png.f86d632029c19792633cb10d93c51ee0.png

Two thoughts going on this.

First - Houses (Agencies/Departments) cleaned, job done.

Second - All are/were Military Officers (Sessions was an Army Capt.), and may now take part in up coming Tribunals as Conflicts of Interest are removed.

Mattis leaving in Feb means that may well be the earliest these can occur unless his part is for a later Case.

EO revamping Military Law (Court Martial/Tribunals) goes into effect Jan 1, 2019.

Indications are a new Phase is kicking off.

What that entails at this point I am unsure, but we've just had a few big pieces come into play (Troop draw down, Kelly/Mattis departure, and Wall Funding).

Probably a few more bits I could throw on there, but things are moving, albeit slower than I expected/wanted.

12 hours ago, JAFBF said:

but things are moving, albeit slower than I expected/wanted.

Fuck u comrade. Srsly. Fuck you. U know the pattern i notice? Just as something important is fixin to come oyt if myellers team....Qanus spins a story that looks like some former or current dem is about to get housed. And to a T its always ended up bad news for trump everytime Q says a bomb is about to drop. Are u guys really dems just fucking with Trump people? Is that wat Q really is? A liberal larpathon meant to stoke the hopes and dreams of millions of conservatives only to see them demoralized at the end when trump gets impeached?

1 hour ago, Clevfan4life said:

So is Q giving yet another timetable for her exit? Wasnt she supposed to.retire imminently  months ago

Ruthie also said if Trump was elected President she would move to New Zealand.

Turned out to be another Dem empty promise.

16 hours ago, JAFBF said:

Already a thread on Mattis leaving.

image.png.f86d632029c19792633cb10d93c51ee0.png

Two thoughts going on this.

First - Houses (Agencies/Departments) cleaned, job done.

Second - All are/were Military Officers (Sessions was an Army Capt.), and may now take part in up coming Tribunals as Conflicts of Interest are removed.

Mattis leaving in Feb means that may well be the earliest these can occur unless his part is for a later Case.

EO revamping Military Law (Court Martial/Tribunals) goes into effect Jan 1, 2019.

Indications are a new Phase is kicking off.

What that entails at this point I am unsure, but we've just had a few big pieces come into play (Troop draw down, Kelly/Mattis departure, and Wall Funding).

Probably a few more bits I could throw on there, but things are moving, albeit slower than I expected/wanted.

3 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

They will prop up her corpse like that episode of Star Trek.

WSS

You don't seriously believe that Mattis will serve on a 'military tribunal' to prosecute american citizens do you? 

and now for the rest of the story....

The Unfaithful Departed: Meet The People Who Bailed On The Obama ...

May 31, 2014 - Friday's latest resignation of yet another former Obama administration faithful - that of White House press secretary Jay Carney - got us thinking: ...
Oct 2, 2015 - ... © 2018 Cable News Network. Turner Broadcasting System, Inc. All Rights Reserved. CNN Sans ™ & © 2016 Cable News Network. Terms of .

Obama admin spent $36M on lawsuits to keep info secret - CBS News

Mar 14, 2017 - Overall, in the final year of Obama's administration, people who asked for records last year under the ... Actress Sondra Locke dead at age 74.

21 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

Holy shit, 67 pages

21 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

Love it or hate it this is certainly a man-sized thread.

WSS

Yeah, started out as Swamp draining items, but went on to add non MSM reported/misreported items as well (sort of related anyway as they are part of the Swamp).

19 hours ago, DieHardBrownsFan said:

You don't seriously believe that Mattis will serve on a 'military tribunal' to prosecute american citizens do you? 

The word I have is that there is at least one Tribunal that has been going since Nov/Dec of last year.

There are indications that there may be two or three Tribunals formed - this came out when that Train/Truck wreck happened with all the Congressmen on board.

I do not think they would be on a Tribunal (could be wrong), but they may well be witnesses (Sessions for sure as he is/was a victim).

19 hours ago, calfoxwc said:

and now for the rest of the story....

The Unfaithful Departed: Meet The People Who Bailed On The Obama ...

May 31, 2014 - Friday's latest resignation of yet another former Obama administration faithful - that of White House press secretary Jay Carney - got us thinking: ...
Oct 2, 2015 - ... © 2018 Cable News Network. Turner Broadcasting System, Inc. All Rights Reserved. CNN Sans ™ & © 2016 Cable News Network. Terms of .

Lot of exits aren't there ?

Actually more than that, just way under the Radar.

19 hours ago, calfoxwc said:

Obama admin spent $36M on lawsuits to keep info secret - CBS News

Mar 14, 2017 - Overall, in the final year of Obama's administration, people who asked for records last year under the ... Actress Sondra Locke dead at age 74.

Has a history of burying things - even sealed all his records via an EO.

Here's one I haven't seen brought up anywhere, even had a bit of time myself finding it again.

First a brief History refresher.

Remember back around April when POTUS first announced he was going to pull the US out of Syria ?

This was such horrible news that Assad (whom we were supposedly trying to depose) decided he needed to launch a Chemical Weapons attack.

Made perfect sense 🙄

Fast forward to Dec 19, POTUS announces (again) that we're pulling out of Syria.

image.png.1b89fa464af623ddee9c004fcda5e69a.png

Logical ?

What is really going on in Syria ?

I am absolutely no war monger and i tacitly agree with trump on the concept of pulling out of the middle east in general, the right way ofc. But if he leaves the kurds out to dry, if he diesnt have an EXPLICIT agreement with Turkey that has almost a promise of war...if they fuck with the Kurds.......than im all in with the "extreme" left wing whack jobs that support a military removal of that clown from office.

Right now the special forces community is livid with Trump because thsts exactly what they're worried about. They've spent alot of time forming relations with the kurds who by all accts, are gems of the middle east....even their women skillfully shoot Isis ngrs. Trump nerds to leave certain relationships and prorections in place.....those people went to war for us. If erdogan is on notice, than i have little issue with Trump on this matter...