THE BROWNS BOARD

Story time . . . Swamp draining ( . . . )

JAFBF

Couple more minor Booms.

image.png.9af7c4f10c6c5fcbd5744a5c6c19a5c1.png

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2018/10/deep-state-fbi-and-doj-caught-redacting-key-intel-documents-that-implicate-hillary-and-dnc-have-nothing-to-do-with-national-security/

image.png.25b8fb972432e7ed301941b41784fa6a.png

https://www.westernjournal.com/ct/smoking-gun-obamas-fbi-docs/

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = From the Rumor Mill = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

Dilley revealed some info about some Supreme Court Justices recently.

Word is, RBG may be out around February of next year.

Interesting timing since a new Congress will be in place by then.

It is also said that another SC Justice will be replaced due to Legal issues.

Possibly something to do with this (?):

image.png.664804e687995a4a1b831c09cabf3786.png

image.thumb.png.2e543dd4e754066ecc286c860ae38cef.png

All in all, we may end up with two more Supreme Court Justices next year if this goes as explained.

After all the Kavanaugh theatrics, the magnitude of the meltdown of adding two more conservative Justices in such a short time is difficult to imagine.

Should be interesting to see how this plays out.

This is what the terms "traitor"... and "sedition" are for.

Time to stop the mess before we completely lose control of our gov.

Oh, wait, it's being stopped - we elected a great PRESIDENT for a change, and

he is MAGA !

(just wait til he can put Barrett on the Supreme Court).

Folks, we could have a violent turn of events by the left. Not that crazy a possibility anymore.

8 minutes ago, TexasAg1969 said:

Nikki Haley resigns UN Ambassador position (just a few hours after this). Connection maybe? Drain the swamp indeed!

https://www.yahoo.com/news/watchdog-group-calls-probe-nikki-123019658.html

Unfortunate. You Democrats have always been misogynistic though.

😎 

WSS

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, TexasAg1969 said:

Nikki Haley resigns UN Ambassador position (just a few hours after this). Connection maybe? Drain the swamp indeed!

any attack reason will work for the dems. TRAVEL? well, they were friends. they saved our Gov money.

I don't see travel as a tangible gift.

But the dems, like in California, that isn't news because dems are above the law.

http://www.latimes.com/politics/la-pol-ca-gift-limits-20180303-story.html

19 minutes ago, TexasAg1969 said:

It also has been reported she told Trump six months ago she was leaving at the end of the year. I may be wrong but I doubt if it is due to any scandal but regardless she has done a fantastic job at the United Nations. She will be hard to replace but I think Trump will get someone similar to replace her.

34 minutes ago, OldBrownsFan said:

It also has been reported she told Trump six months ago she was leaving at the end of the year. I may be wrong but I doubt if it is due to any scandal but regardless she has done a fantastic job at the United Nations. She will be hard to replace but I think Trump will get someone similar to replace her.

It could be the charges are bullsht and she will eventually be exonerated. I would assume so but who knows? I don't know if it's harder on the campaign for the midterms to quit now or to allow tex and they rest of the Democrats to scream about this for 3 more weeks?

They may be overestimating the traction the story was going to get.

WSS

as usual...

Aug 29, 2016 - The mountains of money that came into the Clinton Foundation, some of it offered by otherwise heartless men, apparently got the donors ...
Oct 16, 2016 - A newly disclosed internal email about a potential $1 million gift from the country of Qatar to the Clinton Foundation is shedding light on how the ...

Nov 4, 2016 - The Clinton Foundation has confirmed it accepted a $1 million gift from Qatar ... to donate or if an existing foreign-government donor, such as Qatar, wanted to ... Qatari officials received their requested meeting with Bill Clinton.

Feb 3, 2001 - The moves came as Mr. Clinton stepped up his defense of his pardon ... of the 27 donors whose gifts the Clintons took with them as they left the ...
Oct 27, 2016 - A memo and emails from one of Bill Clinton's top aides released Wednesday ... donors also paid Clinton to speak and provide consulting services. ... by 3 cgi (Clinton Global Initiative) sponsors, gets many expensive gifts from them, ... and the Clinton's personal financiers — they all get blurred,” Trump said.
Aug 25, 2016 - Saudi Arabia gave the foundation up to $25 million, and Clinton signed ... Foundation donors were transactionally rewarded for their gifts. ... Why it sure looks like foundation donors got easier access to the State Department.

2 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

It could be the charges are bullsht and she will eventually be exonerated. I would assume so but who knows? I don't know if it's harder on the campaign for the midterms to quit now or to allow tex and they rest of the Democrats to scream about this for 3 more weeks?

They may be overestimating the traction the story was going to get.

WSS

Actually I'm just fishing for Trumpettes today. I happen to think she is far better qualified to be president than the 🤴.

I'm sorry to see her go because along with Mattis, Pompeo and Kelly, she stands between us and utter chaos in national defense. She actually has a brain and not a series of brain farts.🤧

16 minutes ago, TexasAg1969 said:

Actually I'm just fishing for Trumpettes today. I happen to think she is far better qualified to be president than the 🤴.

I'm sorry to see her go because along with Mattis, Pompeo and Kelly, she stands between us and utter chaos in national defense. She actually has a brain and not a series of brain farts.🤧

Frankly even though it's tempting to agree with you the Trump, not being a lifelong politician, hasn't been groomed to be president of the United States I don't think most of those political hacks were what we need. I think his being an a-hole is something most politicians lack the testicles for. I wish he could harness it a little bit better but I still don't think he's going to get a break from the MSM and the lefties no matter what he says.

WSS

On 10/8/2018 at 4:45 PM, calfoxwc said:

This is what the terms "traitor"... and "sedition" are for.

Time to stop the mess before we completely lose control of our gov.

Oh, wait, it's being stopped - we elected a great PRESIDENT for a change, and

he is MAGA !

(just wait til he can put Barrett on the Supreme Court).

Folks, we could have a violent turn of events by the left. Not that crazy a possibility anymore.

Yeah, I've pretty much been on the side of some craziness myself.

The more I look into things, I'm starting to think it may not be Nationwide.

The Left Coast, a chunk of the East Coast, and some pockets are the most likely to have limited Martial Law if it gets that far.

Look at the craziness we've seen over just a SC Justice.

Another SC Justice or two, some big name arrests, who knows what will happen.

With the Economy humming and 3.7% UE, outside of funded units it shouldn't be at bad as I was thinking.

Maybe I'm underestimating the crazies though.

23 hours ago, Clevfan4life said:

do u tjink people forget about all the "booms" u claim are imminent yet never happen?

No I don't, and that's sort of one of the points.

Watergate took how long again, over two years ?

How many magnitudes of order larger than that is this ?

One of the main purposes of this is so that people won’t get blindsided when the big stuff comes out.

Whether you or others believe it or not, you are now at least aware something is going on.

If you don't think the Needle has moved, you're not paying attention.

We've made massive progress from when this all started.

Things are changing fast, and they're going to continue doing so.

We've had an unprecedented number of Senior Resignations across all walks (probably over 4,000 by now).

Look at just the number of Senior positions gone from the DOJ & FBI, that hasn't happened before.

Judges are getting sorted out, there was a big chunk confirmed with Kavanaugh's confirmation (posted a few days back).

This is a big deal.

Remember those first few EO's regarding Immigration ?

Yeah, those were stalled/intercepted by Judges that had no business with EO's related to Immigration - long settled law by the SC.

There's still a lot to come out, wish I knew the timeline, but if I did then so would the enemy.

11 hours ago, TexasAg1969 said:

Two Schools of thought on this.

One, if you watch the video, POTUS never looks at her.

Was she forced out ?

The other thought is that we're kind of pulling out of the UN, reducing funding in areas, and dropping out of some Councils I believe.

Basically a loss of prestige/power, so it's possible this is a motive.

Might be seeing where she ends up.

1 hour ago, calfoxwc said:

I believe the turning point will be at the midterm elections -whether or not the left loonies get repudiated at the voting booths.

All depends on Voter Fraud.

If Fraud is nuked, they're toast.

They may even be toast with it.

image.png.7fb3f08e46beeb82ae2741903c90d224.png

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/opinion/independents-disapprove-of-democrats-handling-of-the-brett-kavanaugh-nomination-by-a-28-point-margin

10 hours ago, Clevfan4life said:

just so ur aware, u.s tele companies did the "exact" same thing to basically the entire planet. Our spy agencies had a backdoir to every device running any kind of wintel horshit and early apple devices........per edwardo snowden. 

Yep, know all about.

They even have specialized equipment installed in Switching locations for call intercepts.

This is a Foreign entity (enemy) doing this though, and it's it more than just Telco calls.