THE BROWNS BOARD

Story time . . . Swamp draining ( . . . )

JAFBF

yeah, she's called florence and she's about to be a cat 4. She might even push north and hit DC area although prob not a hurricane at that point...but still spawning boss sharknado's.

sometimes a tweet from a president before a major potential weather related disaster, is just a tweet from a president warning of potentially serious sht. You've done this before numerous times. some tweet pertaining to an impending deep state implosion that never happens. Then u shut up about it till the next tweet deemed to cryptic to be a coincidence. 

oh and theres 2 more storms behind florence thst could pick up steam and hit the gulf coast. 

23 hours ago, Clevfan4life said:

yeah, she's called florence and she's about to be a cat 4. She might even push north and hit DC area although prob not a hurricane at that point...but still spawning boss sharknado's.

sometimes a tweet from a president before a major potential weather related disaster, is just a tweet from a president warning of potentially serious sht. You've done this before numerous times. some tweet pertaining to an impending deep state implosion that never happens. Then u shut up about it till the next tweet deemed to cryptic to be a coincidence. 

oh and theres 2 more storms behind florence thst could pick up steam and hit the gulf coast. 

Who knows.

Would be mighty convenient though, even coincidental you could say.

One of the last drops of the Evening yesterday.

image.png.68592ec05c1437f885742e4a23ef474f.png

The POTUS everyone hates   .   .   .  

image.thumb.png.af129afba338ab9fe657f7bbca3252ef.png

image.png.2fc673ff3fb8ae486770a20f1b340c32.png

Today's supporting cast.

image.thumb.png.7a42ff59237545e499c7c154f9de5162.png

Rosenstein declined a meeting, Lawyering up, and throwing each other under the Bus.

Looks like the Ant Hill's been kicked.

I saw a clip that Sessions was going to look into Anti-Trust against all these different platforms censoring.

Can't find it at the moment, late start today.

I think it's pretty obvious that with Woodwards Book, the lady who used to work at the white house book, the 'declaration' of a supposed insider at the wh calling Trump incompetent, Obama's anti-Trump speeches are all a well coordinated attack designed to influence  the November election.

16 hours ago, DieHardBrownsFan said:

I think it's pretty obvious that with Woodwards Book, the lady who used to work at the white house book, the 'declaration' of a supposed insider at the wh calling Trump incompetent, Obama's anti-Trump speeches are all a well coordinated attack designed to influence  the November election.

No doubt about it, the timing of this plus the NYT Op Ed is not a fluke.

I don't think they expected things to fall apart so fast though.

I think they've been following the narrative directive so long they've forgotten how to actually be Journalist.

We've already seen Woodward was a Clown, now we find out he has even more IC connections.

image.png.832f2e3cb8f0706a973becf12e2f9147.png

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2018/09/state-dept-email-bob-woodward-who-just-published-anti-trump-book-has-been-fbi-asset-since-1970s/

Like many others, I grew up he was one of the greats in his field   .   .   .   turns out it's just smoke & mirrors.

There's been a bit of back and forth between these two the last couple days.

image.png.2aaf8976f9de2020496950a06d8e7ca7.png

https://truepundit.com/benghazi-hero-hits-back-at-obama-only-conspiracy-was-his-admins-deflection/

image.png.25284cd4c31e190a4c21d3a595967b99.png

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2018/09/obama-officials-fired-benghazi-heroes-recuperating-in-germany-made-them-find-their-own-way-home-then-obama-calls-it-a-conspiracy/

This actually came out over a year ago, but no one was paying attention then.

Takes on a new perspective now.

image.png.c61c7c5082774279628b6ca18d5d781b.png

https://truepundit.com/hillary-clinton-fbi-never-probed/

We seriously dodged some seriously bad times.

Briefly touched on this yesterday, it's gotten worse.

image.png.ba33e51830a584f5feefd3200bd386ab.png

I think this is the guy that started the #WalkAway movement.

Now this.

image.png.d09abe313b53856d9b6e98776dce0924.png

And I believe there is already a thread on Google.

image.png.4f1202686a42d0c34f1c8c0101a61f26.png

https://www.theverge.com/2018/9/12/17847186/reddit-qanon-milliondollarextreme-ban-sam-hyde

https://www.cnet.com/news/reddit-bans-qanon-subreddit-that-featured-pro-trump-conspiracy-theories/

Alex Jones was the test case they used to expand to other platforms - now here is real collusion.

The xChans are setting up another board for all these Reddit refuges (~300k).

Needless to say, the primary site is getting swamped.

image.thumb.png.14cfe02f69b07f900e4a1f91274bdad5.png

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2018-09-11/sessions-is-said-to-be-open-to-probe-of-social-media-giants

image.png.fbb159a872b749d979866f9ad0d9125e.png

I saw one yesterday mentioning Anti-Trust, that's a big hammer, but what likely needs to be done.

they banned that guy cause he linked to some infowars stuff that facebook has said enough is enough to. Again, that literally took me a second to search. Alex Jones went OFF the deep end and got his sht canned. If he hadn't told people to grab their battle rifles, ie inciting civil war, cause he baselessly claimed some hippie and ghetto millennials were comin for his listeners in the night while they slept to rape all the women and children.....for that he got canned. After years of being one of the biggest scumbags on the internet peddling sht like Obama's gay and Michelle is a tranny, sht you shtcunts here just eat up.....decency "finally" prevailed and they told him to gtfo. There's no deep state on this one. Just a tired worn out old shtbird got told he can't use social media anymore to peddle his filth. And if you get warned not to link him and still link him...…….buh bye. 

dont need a guy like Jones to speak (a conservative message? ) - there are PLENTY of reasonable people who do...

besides did anyone catch this?  about a week or two old but

alex jones has completely lost it .......

https://www.dailywire.com/news/35467/watch-alex-jones-meets-marco-rubio-washington-amanda-prestigiacomo?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=social&utm_content=062316-news&utm_campaign=dwbrand

19 hours ago, Clevfan4life said:

they banned that guy cause he linked to some infowars stuff that facebook has said enough is enough to. Again, that literally took me a second to search. Alex Jones went OFF the deep end and got his sht canned. If he hadn't told people to grab their battle rifles, ie inciting civil war, cause he baselessly claimed some hippie and ghetto millennials were comin for his listeners in the night while they slept to rape all the women and children.....for that he got canned. After years of being one of the biggest scumbags on the internet peddling sht like Obama's gay and Michelle is a tranny, sht you shtcunts here just eat up.....decency "finally" prevailed and they told him to gtfo. There's no deep state on this one. Just a tired worn out old shtbird got told he can't use social media anymore to peddle his filth. And if you get warned not to link him and still link him...…….buh bye. 

Yeah, I've heard AJ kinda left the farm.

Free Speech is still Free Speech, they shouldn't be able to ban someone for saying something.

If people don't like it, they don't patronize them.

They break the Law, then the Law takes care of it.

Simple.

Look at Loretta Lynch and Maxine Waters (and others).

They've called resistance/rebellion/harassment, and outright violence - nothing happening, they're not blocked anywhere.

image.png.2a46fdfe2441b3334c06805f180c2912.png

Social Engineering.

PC for Propaganda / Brain Washing.

Yep, that's where we are with all the big Media giants.

12 hours ago, FairHooker11 said:

regarding Woodward, and without citing your posts above - is Alexander Haig deep throat? 

I have seen it intimated that he was Deep Throat, but the Wiki has it as FBI Associate Director Mark Felt.

Not sure how definitive that is.

Ahh, I see there's a thread now about Kerry and the Logan Act.

Caught some flak when I brought this (Logan Act) up back in January.

image.png.baa59d9310ece38908d2f39af6ec26eb.png

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018/01/25/john-kerry-reportedly-coaches-palestinians-not-to-yield-to-trump-in-peace-talks-spurring-backlash.html

So, you can add the Palestinians to the Iranians he's now talking with (possibly others as well).

Oh, and don't forget to add O as well, he's been making the rounds for quite some time, especially back in November when POTUS was traveling the SE Asia area.

Lots of ammo out there to take these crooks down when the time is right.

They never thought she would lose.

They also thought they'd find (or make up) some dirt on POTUS that would have him out.

Quite the Show so far.

so they're doing exactly whatvtrump did when he told people dont make any deals ill be potus soon. 

now heres whats interesting.....the democrats arent dummies, they wouldbt be talking like this to these countries unless they know sonething we dont. Mid terms havent even happened and trump has 2 more years after that.....so even if theres a "blue wave", which would be massively premature to count on....even then, trump is still president and his admin has the final say on alot if not most of these foreign policy affairs. Somethings up. Something is coming down the pipe and as much as you'd like to think its going to be this massice implosion of the democratic party....the actions and words of people on both sides in DC point to something else. 

Again, kerry would not be making these overtures to any country, thats essentially putting the democrstic party's dik on the table, without more than just a hunch theres some major shakeup coming to the trump admin. And fir that to happen, repiblicans must be coming on board. Perhaps it was pence that wrote that article. 

In any case, theres some bad sht coming our way. 

as far as the iranians are concerned, i never understood why we're so against them. Im not pro iranian but im not anti either. They're for sure one of the more stable and amenable to the west countries in the middle east. Same with syria. The russians seem to be the ones making the better choices in the middleceast right now while we're backing the the likes of saudi. we all rem mccains pic with future isis cnts.....that was part of the bipartisan attitude in the govt towards destabilizing assad at all costs even if it means lighting the middle east on fire.So.ething trump at first seemed to me he understood, but then he goes and backs saudi in their proxy war with iran/syria. Stepping right into the shiite/sunni bullshiit. 

Now this is some strange $#!+.

I didn't want to start a thread for this, it may wind back into to here, can't tell yet.

I saw something odd posted about this Observatory a couple days ago, but at the time there was nothing definitive yet.

What I've seen hypothesized isn't quite fitting with what's reported here, but that could change.

image.png.b891b985d17bbff9788de70471bc5cb5.png

https://truepundit.com/fbi-kicks-local-sheriff-out-locks-down-scene-of-mysterious-happening-at-new-mexico-solar-observatory-town-evacuated/

image.thumb.png.5b69e9640ab7008a27e89561a2491fbd.png

I may need to see if anything has been updated on this, I haven't looked since I first came upon it.

Okay, quick look and this is really getting my antennas up.

Damn, this is not good, this is filling the narrative that I saw posited a few days ago.

image.png.9fe100eba29fa4dff3f502f6efb59172.png

image.png.8c2073aeb5fa00816c6858c87e446a81.png

image.png.ae2eccab9dd50c9eacae2a69a0021dbe.png

Hoping there are other options, need to find out if these are Radio Telescopes, Optical, or a mix, plus other digging.

EDIT:

After spending a bit more time digging into to this it turned out there were quite a few other theories bouncing around.

This is indeed some crazy stuff, and didn't take the path I was expecting.

Best fit for the story posted and pieces I found I've summarized in the response post below.

Weekend may not be as bad as many expected after all.

2 hours ago, Clevfan4life said:

solar event coming?

That was one possibility that was coming up after the others, there are several pieces / theories flying about.

The pieces that are seeming to fit best would indicate the bad scenario is not what's going on.

FBI involvement seems to be due to hacking of these Observatories.

It's not so much the Observatories themselves as it is the Computers, Networks, and Sensors available and their combined use - these are all over the World.

Just my best assessment, but some indicators are starting to support the positive outcome.

Hacking aspect was a surprise, but makes more sense now.

I was only aware of the New Mexico one when I started posting, when I saw all the others plus Federal involvement that lit a huge fire I was not expecting.

Need to go back and tone down that post, lot of other items getting dropped tonight.

Seems there was a lot brewing today.

3 hours ago, Clevfan4life said:

palestinians are our enemies? iran is not our enemy either unless we insist on fukking with them.

Terrorism in both cases (mainly Iran) is a common factor here.

Iran has the added bonus of treating it's people horribly - hence the continuing protests.