THE BROWNS BOARD

Story time . . . Swamp draining ( . . . )

JAFBF

4 hours ago, JAFBF said:

If it weren't for all the confirmations I'd agree with you on this, I've just seen way too many though.

Odds are extremely long that Q is fake.

We're on the same page on this.

That has a pretty good relation to a lot of what's been posted and has come out.

Not saying that they're 100% in the bag against us, but there are elements that are essentially rogue - and they have quite a bit of power behind them.

This one is rather ominous, just came out.

image.thumb.png.e837252fad0d0748359452167e91f159.png

https://www.whitehouse.gov/presidential-actions/presidential-proclamation-national-preparedness-month-2018/

This one doesn't have the typical Q signature at the end   .   .   .  

This is basically the same thing year after year.  Nothing ominous.  

13 hours ago, Clevfan4life said:

wow google is not showing any recent articles about the pac rim activity when i know i read an article from august about it. Multiple ones. 

Call it a conspiracy but I'm convinced that the internet providers often sanitize feeds for our, uh, protection. I've done searches for crap I know I've seen multiple times months ago and for some reason not so much as a Trace.

WSD

22 hours ago, Clevfan4life said:

research pac rim earthquakes recently. This prob has to do with that. Its not beong discussed cause if people warned the cascadia fault was about to trip, people would flee the western coastlines. 

Trust me, I know all about it - can't just up move for no "legit" reason.

18 hours ago, DieHardBrownsFan said:

This is basically the same thing year after year.  Nothing ominous.  

Yes, I saw that.

Q posting it, and the way they posted it, plus other things going on and coming up - this has me on alert for some things breaking.

3 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

Call it a conspiracy but I'm convinced that the internet providers often sanitize feeds for our, uh, protection. I've done searches for crap I know I've seen multiple times months ago and for some reason not so much as a Trace.

WSD

Yes, this is all part of the Fake News and censorship of Twitter, FB, Reddit, and Google and others.

It has been shown and they've even admitted that they tweak the algorithms to "suppress" certain speech - primarily conservative.

Project Veritas had an expose' on it not too long ago.

I could do a huge post on just this topic, there's a lot too it.

Speaking of Project Veritas.

image.png.1c44ca9501751deab6ed6df850fba57f.png

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2018/08/james-okeefe-taunts-project-veritas-to-drop-october-surprise/

This on top of all the other stuff that's supposed to be coming.

4 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

WSD

sadly ur prob right on this one and not being typical steve

Big bump, but I think that's because last month's California numbers weren't correctly updated.

image.thumb.png.6b9161a6f0d700817e18462b8e70b763.png

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1KPh2ASFggwF1XVnVpDB3mtwvwlH71om6

image.thumb.png.8f0227ae011ab8b1da0592fb8332e3ca.png

Note, this is the total number that have created since Oct 2017.

There have been roughly about 5k unsealed and executed, mostly gang related, but some have also been for multiple people.

I know there was one that snagged 36, and I'm thinking I saw another that have over 100 (not positive on that).

So easily we have ~46k still Sealed.

Funny that this topic was brushed upon and then this came out yesterday.

image.png.710620cd9909c083c9d93c687bef7a64.png

https://www.cnbc.com/2018/09/01/all-the-facebook-executives-who-announced-departure-so-far-in-2018.html

image.png.f5cebcd747415b10f53882ae2f88964b.png

https://qz.com/1145669/googles-true-origin-partly-lies-in-cia-and-nsa-research-grants-for-mass-surveillance/

image.png.527be8bbeeaa803d1c20a710bd2f8171.png

Also, stay away from 23andme, there's much more too it than face value.

image.png.0fa8df4f4e9c529cf13ec726752440e6.png

image.png.875574d6f8e8e23bfbaf2384c78ec6eb.png

Timing on this resurfacing is interesting.

Ah, a bit of an explanation on the above mentioned GMail Drafts, this is both rather odd and clever.

These people were using joint / shared GMail accounts to pass messages.

What they would do is create a message in a Draft, but not send it - it's held in the mailbox and never goes out.

The other person/people would log into the same account, read the message and then delete it.

The thinking behind this is that since it's never "sent", it never gets intercepted by the Intelligence Community.

Sounds good in theory, but apparently even Drafts are accessible by the IC - so are these were picked up anyway.

They also use(d) gaming accounts (XBox Live) to communicate in groups via the Chat and so forth.

This too it seems gets picked up as well, and is apparently why there was a massive XBox Live outage last week.

Today, we've had a FB outage, not sure on the current status.

Not sure how much people have been paying attention to this, but there have been an unbelievable number of large Network outages the past several months.

Way more than should Statistically happen considering most Networks are Engineered for five 9's of service (99.999% up time).

So, for all the workarounds, it seems we have it all anyway.

EDIT:

Forgot to add this into the Google info.

image.png.4d1736f1c602b83dc64a6bc0366def23.png

What's that story that came out about two years ago that everyone says was debunked ?

It wasn't debunked, just delayed.

image.thumb.png.791fd7aafd808a65ccb61e38583cc9e3.png

https://thefreethoughtproject.com/lawsuit-seeks-to-expose-billionaire-pedophile-ring-involving-prominent-us-politicians-world-leaders/

I wonder why this would be coming out now   .   .   .   so close to the Mid Terms ?

image.png.6384ac50d6f677e72242fa34af08a720.png

Here's the Secret Decoder Ring in case anyone is wondering how "DECLAS" came out.

image.png.7b47cc85db752ea82c828b0d5b0539a2.png

Yes, word is that POTUS is getting ready to Declassify the FISA papers.

Tomorrow, I'm not sure about that, but very soon.

There was also an interview with Nunes this past Sunday - he's expecting some fireworks from this.

I'm going to go ahead and put this here (Bruce Ohr testimony).

Apparently this CongressAnon has been around for some time and has been validated as a good source.

This is of course a condensed version, the Hearing lasted about 8 hours I believe.

image.thumb.png.e606521058b30362a1a75536ed68c352.png

You can easily note a few discrepancies from the Media reports (of course).

Some bombs in here for sure, no idea what else was covered.

11 minutes ago, TexasAg1969 said:

Read  it and weep Trumpettes. He comes off as an idiot that staff has to hide stuff from so he does not f'k up national security according to readings from it today.

416N358DJfL._SX329_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

I have some respect for Woodward (none for his democrat liberal hack Watergate partner Carl Bernstein) but all the over the top and overblown hyper attacks from the left against Trump from his first day in office have made him bullet proof. This book by Woodward will be seen as just more of the same partisan attacks and  the Trump haters will love it but instead of making a big wave it will produce only a ripple.

trump was dead on the money when he said he could cap someone and his people wouldnt care. At this point mellynoma could televise an abortion a week before its birth due and people would find a way to talk around it. His sons could make out with each other in the vackground of the next state of the union, wouldbt matter. The trumps are sacrosanct. 

Its no diff than the clintons, the bushes, the kennedys........these are the swine we perpetually elevate in our society.

"Hunter and his wife, marking two decades of marriage this year, were indicted by a federal grand jury Aug. 21. They are charged with 60 criminal counts of conspiracy, wire fraud and filing false campaign-finance reports to cover up more than $250,000 allegedly stolen from the campaign treasury over six-plus years."

this is the kind of guy trump is upset wirh sessions for going after. This guy hunter was an early trump supporter. He's part of the trump swamp so trump is ok with this. I nailed this from the get go, one deep state trying to supplant the other. 

6 hours ago, Clevfan4life said:

if q people are retweeting kathy griffin than this credibility is slouching off to zero like a calculus limit. 

Just like the Tweet from Alyssa Milano a few weeks back, it was posted to demonstrate sentiment.

The additional post from multiple others (Blue Checked no less) reflect the same, plus others not posted.

I've been trying to keep the posts shorted since I've had so many Site issues of late - they still get away from me more often than not, just too much coming out.

5 hours ago, TexasAg1969 said:

Read  it and weep Trumpettes. He comes off as an idiot that staff has to hide stuff from so he does not f'k up national security according to readings from it today.

Ah, one of the team that brought down Nixon, plus some "other" interesting history.

This sums it up pretty well, perhaps better than I can :

image.png.a8a975148e247c5488595fb4e0f1cb60.png

Wow, this is sounding familiar.

image.png.63fe4f867c5f261e990d4b9a970a0011.png

Or maybe.

image.png.8b8e2b7f3f5c46fc46127d81a7b3cab8.png

https://www.politico.com/story/2012/04/6-bob-woodward-controversies-075738

I also find it interesting that he seems to echo some of the statements from the "Fire and Fury" author when he dropped that Stool on the public.

3 hours ago, Clevfan4life said:

trump was dead on the money when he said he could cap someone and his people wouldnt care. At this point mellynoma could televise an abortion a week before its birth due and people would find a way to talk around it. His sons could make out with each other in the vackground of the next state of the union, wouldbt matter. The trumps are sacrosanct. 

Its no diff than the clintons, the bushes, the kennedys........these are the swine we perpetually elevate in our society.

It's not so much Trump as it is more what he is doing and has said he's going to do.

He's definitely delivering, and has done more in less than two years than any of the others.

He keeps doing what people want and cleans up the Swamp, he's going to get some slack - and he's had none from the Media or the Left.

I can guarantee you if it was one "their" guys in their we wouldn't be hearing a peep - that's how it's been every time.

This sentiment should have them worried, it's not isolated :

image.png.36c5cb5e14d3a40196eb2a86d29b1a7e.png

23 minutes ago, Clevfan4life said:

"Hunter and his wife, marking two decades of marriage this year, were indicted by a federal grand jury Aug. 21. They are charged with 60 criminal counts of conspiracy, wire fraud and filing false campaign-finance reports to cover up more than $250,000 allegedly stolen from the campaign treasury over six-plus years."

^^^^^

6 hours ago, TexasAg1969 said:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/entertainment/the-latest-kelly-says-he-didnt-call-trump-an-idiot/2018/09/04/b2a40d34-b077-11e8-8b53-50116768e499_story.html?noredirect=on&utm_term=.0423d1ab0793

2 hours ago, Clevfan4life said:

this is the kind of guy trump is upset wirh sessions for going after. This guy hunter was an early trump supporter. He's part of the trump swamp so trump is ok with this. I nailed this from the get go, one deep state trying to supplant the other. 

My problem with this is the timing. My understanding is he had been under investigation for a long time but they don't take his case to the grand jury until it is too late to have him removed from the ballot. Coincidence? I doubt it.

2 hours ago, Clevfan4life said:

^^^^^

So, it looks like the Indictment came in a few weeks ago, but the news is just breaking in the last day or so   .   .   .

Haven't really seen anything on it, and a little digging didn't really reveal any profound connection to Trump other than typical R supporting another R stuff.

As for the Hunters themselves - R, D, or I, corruption is corruption, they've got to pay the Piper.

Now if you look at this in the context of POTUS' Tweets, things get a bit more interesting.

It's not so much that POTUS is gung-ho behind these guys, this is just additional ammo to continue / escalate the "spat" between he and Sessions.

This is just being used to put distance between POTUS and Sessions, and as a result the opposition is moving to defend Sessions (as is being shown to be the case).

This is all optics, a show.

Look at it this way.

If the enemy sees a rift between POTUS and Sessions, whose side are they going to be on ?

They're defending him, saying he's doing a great job, and are protesting that he not be fired.

Now what happens when Sessions drops the Hammer on them ?

How's that going to look, what are they going to say/do then ?

Swamp is Swamp.

If you can use their own (Indicted R's) to bring them down, all the better.

2 minutes ago, DieHardBrownsFan said:

This is just cheap tabloid journalism. I thought Woodward was better than this. I was wrong.