THE BROWNS BOARD

Story time . . . Swamp draining ( . . . )

JAFBF

Ok j, so my brother in law lives in sterling VA. His family is seriously connected through the defense industry lobby. He's a good dude but he did vote for trump so theres "comcerns"😉

Anyway, i asked him about this story and he's like nope, its bullshyt. He works for a homebuilder and their current project takes my bro in law right past langleys entrance gate. I asked soecifically, "u drive right past the main entrance?". He said absolutely, theres been no road block offs, no humvees and no vtols flying figure 8's overhead. This is a maga guy, he'd like nothing more than for 2000 marines to para drop on the CF. 

sorry bro, ur being catfished. He's been driving past langley almost daily for weeks. He also acknowledged that even the hated msm couldnt cover up langley getting hijacked by the military

10 hours ago, Clevfan4life said:

Ok j, so my brother in law lives in sterling VA. His family is seriously connected through the defense industry lobby. He's a good dude but he did vote for trump so theres "comcerns"😉

Anyway, i asked him about this story and he's like nope, its bullshyt. He works for a homebuilder and their current project takes my bro in law right past langleys entrance gate. I asked soecifically, "u drive right past the main entrance?". He said absolutely, theres been no road block offs, no humvees and no vtols flying figure 8's overhead. This is a maga guy, he'd like nothing more than for 2000 marines to para drop on the CF. 

sorry bro, ur being catfished. He's been driving past langley almost daily for weeks. He also acknowledged that even the hated msm couldnt cover up langley getting hijacked by the military

Langley AFB or Langley the Intelligence HQ?

Two different things, though my understanding is they are within a few miles of each other.

I mentioned I wasn't certain on the last report, but it just doesn't seem to want to go away - hearing about it from many different places.

No idea myself.

Couple more Congressmen announced they weren't going to run again.

Really odd to me that so many are deciding not to hang around.

John Conyer said he's going to take a bunch of other D's with him if he's forced out . . . which it looks like he may be.

Rep. Luis Gutierrez (D-Ill.)  said he will not seek re-election.

I believe there was another, but I can't find it right now - there was a California Politician that's resigning, but I think they're State.

Recalling the MSM is also a target - Keith Olbermann announced he is retiring from Political Commentating.

Wonder if he's got some Skeletons getting ready to come out or if this is an agreement ?

Something happened to 4Chan (hacked?), so supposedly things are moving to 8Chan (never heard of it), haven't had time to track anything down there yet.

Lot's of other rumors floating around, just been too busy today to dig into anything.

17 hours ago, Clevfan4life said:

This was about cia hq right? Yeah he drives past the cia, not the af base

Makes me wonder why that story doesn't want to go away then, seems there's enough info/sources to shut it down.

Someone new popped up last night, seems to be hooked in with Q, plus confirms one of my suspicions that it's not just one person.

image.thumb.png.c7b206952cdda2fdc19f40631ae9f1ac.png

Not sure who the people are in the pic above, anyone know?

image.thumb.png.26a855a4fdb36e49c676f2485c53dac9.png

image.thumb.png.8bdd6bea251d69131b817341ef5c6958.png

So it seems the OP Story is not absolute, but that Mueller is a straight shooter and not in the Left's pocket.

image.thumb.png.4c31569ceb62cfbdd014b95342b0a3c9.png

151288622 - Are you over or under 21 years of age

151288285 - Is trump planning to attack Iran?

151288197 - another LARP thread full of idiots asking questions

image.png.7d7695966472b6f8068340cbcbee6b70.png

And a few more dots . . .

Interesting new info - http://investmentwatchblog.com/rothschild-inherits-patent-for-important-semiconductor-after-4-co-owners-of-patent-disappear-on-malaysia-airlines-flight-mh370/

image.png.15697570c034a5757c9e7b44e4e2b5bd.png

image.png.018b189aec1f5d331981db51a5b8efc5.png

image.png.7a2be63c7ce318b9a23ec8b10f20cd0e.png

New Q Book (v6) with a little more info - https://drive.google.com/file/d/1XimHg_p90hnOZDJ4fw_vTHQIy34YChng/view

J. For real now......ur pasting anonymous discussions between god only knows who. And ur pasting it as some kind of proof of an imminent implosion of american democracy. While im 100% certain that the kind of corruption these posts talk about, is indeed happening...im also 100% certain these are posts by people who have nothing to do with anything and know literally nothing

All Swamp Draining - it's not just one person doing this.

More kindling piling up on Clinton and others - those Emails just keep coming.

2,100 Classified (TS) documents:

EDIT:

Yeah, I know you all think I've gone off the deep, that I'm Bat$#!+ crazy, or whatever.

You're not putting the pieces together.

There is a lot that's not definitive yet, but the pieces in the respective areas are adding up.

The number of "walk aways" from Politicians is off the charts, and it's not stopping.

Hollywood, other Entertainers, and MSM figures are also falling.

The key is that most of it is sex conduct related - this is where all the Pedo stuff comes in (Blackmail).

There are huge Pedo Networks getting taken down, the small fry are turning State's Evidence to nail the bigger fish.

There have been ~7,500 Pedo arrests this year - that's unheard of.

There hasn't been anything seen like this before, and there's a long way to go.

A lot of stuff I don't even put up on here, it's just getting to be too much (voluminous) to keep up with track down.

Too much coincidental evidence is piling up for my liking, the credibility of it being otherwise has really stretched thin.

I just closed my eyes and stuck my finger down on the screen and researched that claim. So my finger landed on the malaysian airline piece about the roth hilds inheriting a patent from some people who were supposedly on the plane. Heres a shocker, they werent. And even if they were, the patent still stayed with the parent company in austin texas. The men listed in the conspiracy theiry were the incentors but not the patent holders. But even their names dont appear on the flight manifest. 

https://www.snopes.com/politics/conspiracy/malaysiapatent.asp

dude, i timed it. Took me a minute or two to depth charge yet another one of ur claims. What are u doing here? Did ur handlers from moscow txt u accusing u of being lazy pizda?

37 minutes ago, tiamat63 said:

Just messaged a kid I graduated with who was stationed at LAFB last year.  Shmucking around I asked him about the marine incursion and lock down...   His reply.

"LOL WHAT".

So uhh...  yeah.   I'll see myself out.  What's scary is JF is allowed to vote. 

yrah pretty much what ny bro in law said who drives right down the road past the entrance gate to langley nearly everyday. And he's a maga guy. But even he was like holy shyt is that really going around? Stsly this is rooskie troll farm stuff and u have to wonder at the identity of someone who would repost this monumental amt of conspiracy. 

Yeah   .   .   .   Snopes   .   .   .   have to confess I do use them for quick checks, but   .   .   .   https://newstarget.com/2017-07-31-discredited-fact-checking-propaganda-site-snopes-com-now-begging-for-money-to-avoid-collapse.html    &   https://foodbabe.com/2017/02/24/do-you-trust-snopes-you-wont-after-reading-how-they-work-with-monsanto-operatives/

There is that   .   .   .   among a few other items   .   .   .

BTW, according to an ex Central Intelligence operative, the raid indeed did not happen (just doesn't want to die though). The Military "buzz" did happen though.

Here's an easy connect the dots, it will only get worse (just too much info to dig right now through).

+

http://www.americanjournalreview.com/espionage-fbi-huma-abedin/    (Hillary & Huma had "relations" with another underage female)

= the Hammer is going to come down

There is supposedly a Video of this on Wieners Laptop that the NYPD & FBI have copies of.

Looks like ole HRC had a hand in damn near any kind of depravity there is   .   .   .

Rothschilds   .   .   .   I've got so much $#!+ to post about them it not even funny   .   .   .   just adding to the dot collection.

This feeds into the Q questions (there's more - time is limited):

image.thumb.png.84e6ade6de9d1489d5262a23d12a5e4e.png

Ah, here's some good info - List of U.S. Congress incumbents who are not running for re-election in 2018:

https://ballotpedia.org/List_of_U.S._Congress_incumbents_who_are_not_running_for_re-election_in_2018

We're at least at 39 (though I saw a report of 40 a few days back), plus we can now add this guy as well:

https://www.thedailybeast.com/rep-barton-will-not-seek-re-election-after-sexual-images-leaked

A couple warm fuzzies for the night thanks to the big O:

http://barenakedislam.com/2017/11/30/designated-terrorist-group-cair-holds-press-conference-to-bash-president-trump-for-retweeting-anti-muslim-videos/

Of course we welcome them while other Nation label them as such.

Let's not forget that this has been going on for some time now as well:

http://www.military.com/video/operations-and-strategy/domestic-terrorism/terrorist-training-camps-in-the-us/660940716001#

I've got some more regarding "Morning Joe", but it's late so I'll tackle that tomorrow.

Nope, sadly it looks crazy as hell, but things start to get a bit clearer as things fall into place.

Historic times.

Flynn an issue?

Can you say "Immunity" ?

His plea deal?  I got slapped way harder when a Bicyclist ran into my wife's parked car (West Coast - don't ask).

Remember Flynn's background from a couple pages back?

Michael Thomas Flynn is a retired United States Army Lieutenant General, who served in the Army for 33 years until 2014. Flynn's military career included a key role in shaping U.S. counter terrorism strategy and dismantling insurgent networks in Afghanistan and Iraq, and he was given numerous combat arms, conventional, and special operations senior intelligence assignments. He was appointed by President Barack Obama as the eighteenth director of the Defense Intelligence Agency, serving from July 2012 to his retirement from the military in August 2014. After leaving the military, he established Flynn Intel Group which has provided intelligence services for businesses and governments, including ones in Turkey.

Flynn, and his associates know where the bodies are buried:

image.png.85314bace3977c313b942a5525fafd90.png

Besides:

CNN: White House claims Obama admin approved Flynn calls with Russian ambassador

http://thehill.com/homenews/administration/362856-cnn-white-house-claims-obama-admin-approved-flynn-calls-with-russian

(I actually heard that the big O told him to call, but some other time . . . )

Follow up to the "Anon" 4Chan post with the pictures on the previous page (first block).

image.thumb.png.9eac59cd3f9a7fe9a93a3528b7496210.png

I've fallen behind on this since the move to 8Chan, it's harder to track things down.

Two more Politicians for sexual conduct:

image.thumb.png.dd819983c12eb2d49569f18322641e60.png

And another one that's decided not to run again:

https://apnews.com/0f0ee389e71946be922d3536fdfb3c8c

They're dropping like Flies as they say.

And for the story that just doesn't want to die:

image.png.b09a89a4acaafccf55721898cf3e51b4.png

Makes much more sense.

Hey J, see how those stories change? Remember how it was 2200 marines who landed in vtols and set up a seige camp? Now its 200 marines who came in and swiped some sht. Next week it will be 2 attaches who got reassigned and came in to collect their belongings.

I forget, do the kiddies call this gaslighting or catfishing? In any case ur gullible butt mind is being taken for a deep ride. One of ir sentences starts with "a follow up to an anon 4chan post". Repeat that to urself a bunch of fukking times. "Anon" + "4chan". Do u not know who and what 4chan is? 

11 hours ago, JAFBF said:

Nope, sadly it looks crazy as hell, but things start to get a bit clearer as things fall into place.

Historic times.

Flynn an issue?

Can you say "Immunity" ?

His plea deal?  I got slapped way harder when a Bicyclist ran into my wife's parked car (West Coast - don't ask).

Remember Flynn's background from a couple pages back?

Michael Thomas Flynn is a retired United States Army Lieutenant General, who served in the Army for 33 years until 2014. Flynn's military career included a key role in shaping U.S. counter terrorism strategy and dismantling insurgent networks in Afghanistan and Iraq, and he was given numerous combat arms, conventional, and special operations senior intelligence assignments. He was appointed by President Barack Obama as the eighteenth director of the Defense Intelligence Agency, serving from July 2012 to his retirement from the military in August 2014. After leaving the military, he established Flynn Intel Group which has provided intelligence services for businesses and governments, including ones in Turkey.

Flynn, and his associates know where the bodies are buried:

image.png.85314bace3977c313b942a5525fafd90.png

Besides:

http://thehill.com/homenews/administration/362856-cnn-white-house-claims-obama-admin-approved-flynn-calls-with-russian

(I actually heard that the big O told him to call, but some other time . . . )

Follow up to the "Anon" 4Chan post with the pictures on the previous page (first block).

image.thumb.png.9eac59cd3f9a7fe9a93a3528b7496210.png

I've fallen behind on this since the move to 8Chan, it's harder to track things down.

Two more Politicians for sexual conduct:

image.thumb.png.dd819983c12eb2d49569f18322641e60.png

And another one that's decided not to run again:

https://apnews.com/0f0ee389e71946be922d3536fdfb3c8c

They're dropping like Flies as they say.

And for the story that just doesn't want to die:

image.png.b09a89a4acaafccf55721898cf3e51b4.png

Makes much more sense.

"John has a long Mustache"

Mean anything to anyone?

How best to vaguely communicate what is going on and why?

4Chan/8Chan is being used because it is essentially anonymous, plus, it is for the most part under the radar.

It gets some attention, but it's not smacking people in the face.

MSM?

No way, not to mention they are hostel and ignore stuff as it is.

Facebook / Twitter?

A bit too obvious and identifiable - fake ID accounts are easily and frequently purged.

4Chan/8Chan/etc. can be used by one person or a Team more easily, and I think Q is a Team.

The posts/graphics are not mine, I'm just passing them along. They make some points, some better than others.

There are things going on.

The sheer number of Politicians leaving Office, Sealed Indictments, MS-13, and Pedo Network take downs is unprecedented.

I said early on that this is going to look big time Tin Foil hat, and it's going to continue in that vein for some time yet, but pieces are coming together.

Those 4k+ Indictments are expected to lead to over 10k arrests from Indictees turning State's Evidence and rolling up the bigger targets.

This aspect of it may go on for a while, but it started back in February when the crackdowns began.

Flynn by the way, was not one of those Sealed Indictments, it has been looked into and checked.

However:

image.png.721633e238fe851170e9e0aa0f98d096.png

Hypothetical question:

If all these arrest come at the same time and they are fairly high profile, do think it could possible destabilize the Government?

These Indictments may all come in a huge raid, which if that happens, I think it's going to be pretty hard to be ignored.

If they come out in a slower steady stream, it's likely to be less noticed, but it still may be pretty obvious something is going on.

Some people think things may start this week, and others think it may be January before they start getting unsealed.

Here's another Hollywood casualty:

Michael Moore Accused Of Sexual Harassment By 4 Underage Girls

http://www.rightthingus.com/michael-moore-accused-sexual-harassment-4-underage-girls/

And Natalie Portman not naming names in another accusation:

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/5059197/natalie-portman-reveals-she-was-lured-onto-private-jet-by-hollywood-producer/

• Haha 2

And he's defending 4chan.......wow. Ur sick in the head dude. U cant fool someone who's been on there. They are the worst people society has to offer. Now im an admittedly pretty crude guy. I like the MA+ stuff life has to offer, because im an awful reprobate and proud of it. If 4chan exceeded MY limits of common decency by such large margins that i just stopped clicking on links to any discussions there and slowly severed online ties to people i once associated with in the online gaming community......thats saying something. 

As someone who's been exposed to 4chan and its incessant imbecilic, and borderline pedophilic cheauvenism, im BEYOND vexxed and flummoxed that this digital meeting place of dirtbags and walking shitstains on the planets surface, is now considered some repository of truth dissemination. Its a place where imbeciles meet to exchange photos of barely legal, or not legal at all, naked girls engaging in acts to gross to mention. But rest assured no matter how vile the content shared, 4channers are legit fapping. Its where the phrase "warrior fap" originated. 

And u post this 4chan drivel as if theres some benevolent secret organization using it to disseminate global power structure secrets to the masses. U cannit be serious? 

On 12/3/2017 at 9:44 PM, Clevfan4life said:

And he's defending 4chan.......wow. Ur sick in the head dude. U cant fool someone who's been on there. They are the worst people society has to offer. Now im an admittedly pretty crude guy. I like the MA+ stuff life has to offer, because im an awful reprobate and proud of it. If 4chan exceeded MY limits of common decency by such large margins that i just stopped clicking on links to any discussions there and slowly severed online ties to people i once associated with in the online gaming community......thats saying something. 

As someone who's been exposed to 4chan and its incessant imbecilic, and borderline pedophilic cheauvenism, im BEYOND vexxed and flummoxed that this digital meeting place of dirtbags and walking shitstains on the planets surface, is now considered some repository of truth dissemination. Its a place where imbeciles meet to exchange photos of barely legal, or not legal at all, naked girls engaging in acts to gross to mention. But rest assured no matter how vile the content shared, 4channers are legit fapping. Its where the phrase "warrior fap" originated. 

And u post this 4chan drivel as if theres some benevolent secret organization using it to disseminate global power structure secrets to the masses. U cannit be serious? 

I'm not defending it, I'm not a member, I just grab the relevant posts - they are/were compiled to filter out most everything else, I don't have time to dig through I don't know how many pages of posts.

The Q posts are kind of a separate beast from 4Chan as I understand and are grouped in "Maps" as they're referred too - 1510107905656.jpg.

I pulled this info and split it up for easier reading as it lines up with a lot of other info from other areas.

There is good an valid info in this - that's it.

Do I understand it ALL?

No, I'm not sure anyone does or if it is too be fully understood.

How many folks knew that the FBI has been under DOJ investigation for the past 11 months?

https://theconservativetreehouse.com/2017/12/03/attorney-general-jeff-sessions-fbi-spox-and-office-of-doj-inspector-general-release-statements/

Looks like there is separate set of rules for insiders versus everyone else - this could get big and ugly.

Speaking of FBI, the Agent that got fired from Mueller's Team not only changed the report of the Clinton Email debacle, but :

CNN has also learned that Strzok was the FBI official who signed the document officially opening an investigation into Russian meddling in the 2016 election

http://www.cnn.com/2017/12/04/politics/peter-strzok-james-comey/index.html

You know it's bad when CNN is coming out with it.

image.png.12d9ee567cf9eb32feb4a7ea681660d2.png

Comey had his plea deal pulled, so now his heads back on the block.

Was surprised to see this.

Saw a couple more Pedo ring busts, one in NJ (79) and the other in WI(?), don't have the second link handy but it was well over 100 between to two.

Think I heard another Politician with assault charges today (State level I believe), the numbers keep climbing.

Under the d@mn odd(?) things to post/tweet:

image.png.fb079c9dfb3b7a407faa592ea016e23a.png

Some really crazy rumors floating around right now, some pretty scary.

3 Day window is all I'm going to say right now as there's no time to look into any of it further right now.

Lot's more stuff, just haven't had the time to dig through it all tonight.

EDIT: 12/5

Long day, didn't get much chance to dig, but couple quickies.

There were quite a few "Q" drops today, but some (if not all) of them are obvious fakes - no real time to sort through it.

On a more ominous note, Skyking has been active the past week.

(What is Skyking ?):

http://lswilson.dewlineadventures.com/skyking/

http://skykingradio.blogspot.com/2015/09/skyking-skyking-do-not-answer-heres.html

There was a blurb about B-1B Lancer Bombers heading to Korea, so it could be related to that.

I'm sure you've all heard about the FBI/Multi-Agency activities that happened/are happening in DC today.

Supposedly it's gang/MS-13 related, but some of the action was in one of the 7th wealthiest Counties.

If there are actually some big fish being rolled up in this there could be something brewing (there's a pattern).

I noted last night a few quick items not really worth bumping the thread for, but I've run across some other odd bits today.

This would be yesterday, possibly Wizards & Warlocks (top) in the Virginia/DC (range?) area.

image.thumb.png.7ca6ec7552e5bd416059317a3d55cd74.png

The next one, up above is a P8A Poseidon (Submarine hunter), doing what looks to be Sub hunting activities off the coast of Florida.

Several hours ago we got this:

image.png.807a4d6e12345abdd20724df48acd806.png

A few more P8A Poseidon's were tagged inbound to the Virginia/DC area through the day, then this :

image.png.38f3143af7db6be414f671a708848d22.png

Refer to page 2 of this thread for what this is.

But what really makes me a bit nervous is what popped up next:

image.png.de8e18f17932caa777157591409f7447.png

AWAC's - two of them, one not transponding and looking to be in the Virginia/DC area (detection range is pretty huge for these).

A little Icing to this cake:

image.png.cab40cdfc20654069065948d06539446.png

That would be roughly 6PM (Eastern).

Kind of late (dark?) for Raptors to be taking to the air.

My Ears are up, doesn't seem to be normal.

The FBI/Comey issue seems to have grown as well:

One high-ranking FBI official estimates there are “several hundred and maybe far more” active sexual harassment and misconduct cases filed by female FBI agents. And those are only the current cases.That doesn’t include the female agents who have remained silent, toiling in their day-to-day FBI responsibilities, fearful of professional retaliation if they speak up, several FBI insiders confirmed.

Then there’s the pending concern for blackmail. Yes, blackmail. Inside the FBI. Employed as a political or nefarious tool by FBI brass. What better leverage would a superior use to get an unwilling agent to do dirty work – even break the law — than to threaten that agent to expose his infidelity with a FBI colleague – or multiple colleagues — to his wife?

https://truepundit.com/as-fbi-directors-mueller-and-comey-ignored-dozens-of-female-agents-who-were-sexually-abused-by-colleagues-and-extorted-at-alarming-rate/

Swamp has quite a few Tentacles throughout Government, Entertainment, and . . .

More draingage.

image.thumb.png.210e59932de8a6a3342272e496733f90.png

Going to update some "Q" post here just for reference - there is info/insight here regardless of how valid it is.

There appear to be a few days missing, but those can be recovered from the latest "Book of Q" for those interested - I'm sure it'll get more updates.

I'll be pulling some of the more relevant/interesting to info I have.

image.thumb.png.f02d33627eb9c0f99d1d1d334b0b0c4a.png

image.thumb.png.d421971a0f9ab7eec3f26305167978a4.png

image.png.b4cc304ca3564948118d24928e4a715b.png

image.png.56b8692c734504c1dc33718f5a969b30.png

image.png.f1c0371f253d6eab36fc0de06df73cb7.png

image.thumb.png.e85f2207e41e16846c5352af700f93d4.png

image.png.6bdefc225c7a50eb9ff501f85233be1f.png

image.thumb.png.1f693baf4496d81a8ac1545c932dc935.png

Last item - Sara Carter & John Solomon

image.png.445485d1880fe74680a85ff12d527c5e.png

Just in:

image.png.34b7ff3937bb99eeecce4c1663d9c6d5.png

A few notables to highlight:

image.png.54317c9431f257f9c7d287413499813a.png

Due to the fact the Interviewer was no longer legit, Flynn is likely to get set free - plea deal or not.

Just in . . . interesting . . .

image.png.b41ff49f6b29b55b523444f8e8c97bc9.png

image.png.455a903728f2e5776f9d855ad0ce4664.png

The stack of charges keep piling up - latest is RICO charges in conjunction with Weinstein.

image.png.af0e16bac302eafc9fc74dd20dd2b6b5.png

image.png.eb070b73e2d4ca37dc0f5d8b29a84db4.png

I was under the impression that this was going to be a Power outage (still may result in one once things kick off).

The (Government) Shutdown was going to be tonight/tomorrow (Midnight), but Congress approved a temporary agreement pushing it out to 12/22 now.

There are some more posts from today, one seems to be another shot (mission?) at Rothschilds, but I don't have them all handy so those'll probably be tomorrow.

Folks, there's a reason so many of these people are leaving:

image.png.090f8c0a6277278e394647852d2d65ff.png

And another on . . . you guessed it . . . Sexual Harassment

image.png.238d1796c63e440834026a547076d154.png

DOJ casualty, expect we're going to see these now as well.

image.png.ea8391eb49f89a0e690bf9c63390d60c.png

His Plea deal was pulled a few days ago.

image.png.881582ad800a17b1145f4ad17ccf697f.png

There is definitely a House cleaning coming to some Agencies.

image.png.95be910776e9233b22ea7ac3aeb42fa5.png

https://subjectpolitics.com/fbis-role-benghazi-just-leaked-worse-anyone-ever-imagined/

TMI - getting hard to keep up, lots missed.

It is hard to keep up with ur mountain of bullsht u post almost daily. In my fast scroll i saw some anonymous 4chan troll claiming hrc tried to cut a deal and "we" said no. Its amazing to me u dont realize these are kids fabricating stories from their college dorms or parents basement in between wow raids or eve citadel defense.

21 hours ago, Clevfan4life said:

It is hard to keep up with ur mountain of bullsht u post almost daily. In my fast scroll i saw some anonymous 4chan troll claiming hrc tried to cut a deal and "we" said no. Its amazing to me u dont realize these are kids fabricating stories from their college dorms or parents basement in between wow raids or eve citadel defense.

I am glad to see you still have a lot of fight left in you - I mean that seriously, this is some crazy $#!+

Sad thing is, this isn't even everything I've come across - this Country is tipping on the edge of the Abyss.

When these things come to pass, I wonder how you'll feel - it will be hard to accept I know, it's nothing short of insanity.

The number of Retirements/Scandals/Convictions/etc are really unprecedented and are a bit difficult to process.

The Corruption within our Government is so bad and so widespread it's really hard to wrap into a nice neat package - Murder/Money/Power/Sex/Pedo/Drugs/etc.

IF this comes to pass, then you know we are in really really deep doo doo:

image.png.5d125cf6df6f8568691df29f0f07bda4.png

Seriously, if this every happens, run for the hills, cause you know the SHTH - if this is a distraction, then Reality is really really bad . . .

Yea, there is some crazy crazy stuff out there - it's world gone mad the last many years

If I did not believe things were looking to change, believe me, I would not have made this thread.

There is some info in these postings that will be relevant, though not obvious.

I try to support some highlights with actually Articles, but there is so much coming down the pipe right now it's hard to keep up with.

That in itself should speak volumes - there is some serious $#!+ going on, and we're only supposed to be aware of maybe 20% of it . . .

A few days back I posted some Christmas related pics from an Anon claiming to know "Q" and they were relating some info.

My suspicion is that this is that person (follow up from Q that they would be investigating):

image.thumb.png.dae9d13f592236449706e328c046e543.png

Supposedly, this is/was one of the Sealed Indictments (which may exceed 5k at this point):

image.png.e6ea7620c8928eff27b5147f0e519349.png

Meh, only 113 counts . . . O_O

http://boston.cbslocal.com/2017/12/08/former-senator-brian-joyce-arrested/

Can you say "Felony"?

How about "Treason"?

image.thumb.png.dfceaf0505cfcc80b8398849ed79d98a.png

Even the Judges are corrupt (surprise surprise):

image.png.91ab13434cd713d234e384ddf0d7fb0c.png

. . . I have actually heard talk that two Supremes will retire under similar circumstances . . .

Remember an earlier post with Trump listing candidates for new Supreme Court Justices ?

Oh, this should prove interesting, seeing as how they have about $7 Trillion unaccounted for . . .

Officials Announce First DoD-Wide Audit, Call for Budget Certainty

https://www.defense.gov/News/Article/Article/1391471/officials-announce-first-dod-wide-audit-call-for-budget-certainty/

Roy Moore:

Haven't really said much about this, it looks like it covered in another thread (just don't have the time).

This is turning out to be a big time Left Hachet job.

A former Jeb Bush campaign staffer, Tim Miller, has admitted to planting Anti-Roy Moore story in the Washington Post. And as it turns out, Miller has established himself as an anti-Trump Republican.

Then there's the Year Book - which has become obvious it's a Forgery.

The Mall?

Funny thing, there is a video (somewhere OAN I think) that investigated said Mall, seems they're not even sure who Roy Moore is, yet alone being on the lookout for him.

Probably covered in the other thread(s), but same ole some ole - looking like he's going to win by 10 points anyway . . .

image.png.e9f20c0baa4286d7a967c650d0121a3a.png

Another one . . . did I get this guy already? So many I've truly lost track of them all - nothing unusual at all about this I guess . . .

image.png.d687099d91bf2d39ef03a785b8633976.png

Hmm, maybe this is new:

GOP flips seat in FLANAGAN special — ROSENBERG inquiry begins — NEAL named to tax bill panel

https://www.politico.com/newsletters/massachusetts-playbook/2017/12/06/gop-flips-seat-in-flanagan-special-rosenberg-inquiry-begins-neal-conferring-on-gop-tax-bill-229035

I mentioned RICO charges yesterday on top of the countless other charges against HRC (throw a Dart at Felonys and you could probably do some damage), here's a video tying this statement together (and possibly a bit more) :

Laugh if you want, it is what it is.

I have another video that lays out pretty well what is going on an what possibly to expect, but I'm obviously pretty reluctant to post it right now.

There is a LOT of under the radar stuff going on.

There is so much stuff coming in these days . . .

Sorry, I'm buying this one - there are just too many sources from all different directions for me to dismiss this one (I know there are detractors). I consider this a pretty valid source:

image.png.c2f9ae6b9b57192146a200c0619132ce.png

Nuggets:

image.png.228e4830e6193bf6975f2cb25351d7e6.png

image.png.23dfd65874368d957027d81e60131d25.png

So the first tale of cowpoop was 2000+ marines but when one of these kids stopped to actually think about it, they realized such an op couldnt be hid so now its 200 something or other. 

Ur literally being fed "theatre". How is that escaping u? None of this u post is real. Ofc theres snippets of truth to this deep state narrative but the point is none of these 4chan kids are privy to it. None of them