THE BROWNS BOARD

Story time . . . Swamp draining ( . . . )

JAFBF

well, it's being established that there IS a deep state of power controllers in our gov.

letting Baltiwhore go to violence is a way of saying "look, we HAVE to take total control over Balt"

trouble is, balt is a major democrat city, major gun control, now the violence is out of control, and they

wonder why? they let it happen. and, obamao/holder/lynch/comey/higgardly...etc etc etc want that power.

They have armed mexican drug cartels, and invited them to spread out all over our country. They have

invited terrorists to come here with their immigration programs.

They "NEVER LET A CRISIS GO TO WASTE". So, they encourage crises to happen, and they can move in.

They thought they fixed the primary for higgardly etc...and they did. Trouble is, they tried to fix the election,

but failed and Trump won. They are po'd now. Now Balt, next chicago? new york? an entire state?

Big serious trouble is here, and part of that is the fascist/marxist deep state. See george soros money.

1 hour ago, tiamat63 said:

"Zero Hedge"

Holy.... Shmuck.          I seriously mean this,  step back from the ledge.  

http://baltimore.cbslocal.com/2017/11/20/baltimore-detective-shot-crime-scene/

Better?

And, yet another Politician decides not to re-run . . .

Prominent conservative passes on Utah Senate bid

http://thehill.com/homenews/senate/361208-prominent-conservative-passes-on-utah-senate-bid

The hits just keep coming . . . nothing odd or unusual at going on huh?

Assemblyman Raul Bocanegra announces he will resign next year as Times prepares report on new sexual harassment allegations

http://www.latimes.com/politics/essential/la-pol-ca-essential-politics-updates-assemblyman-raul-bocanegra-announces-he-1511198136-htmlstory.html

Dumps coming, I may/may not ad comments as things pop up - running out of time and more is incoming (important stuff).

Nov 1 & 2 (cont.)

image.png.528839a8d751769b63314461c6fc873b.png

Nov 2

image.thumb.png.4c3f3fe293bb50e55d67b03a78ad3cf9.png

Nov 2

image.png.c8740d829e6d5125002d07f1467b30aa.png

Nov 2

image.thumb.png.31261e518ba3be9e08ad8740d5f83604.png

1 minute ago, Clevfan4life said:

IF this marine assault actually did happen and it was kept from us, im out. Im going dark and getting some hasty prep work in cause this sht's about to blow up

This is still iffy, but it's trying to resurface - I want better confirmation as well.

Also as I mentioned, this is more like Joint Special Ops Command units which are high Intel units more likely to be used in a situation like this.

Dude....ur still getting led around by internet trolly farmers. Im serious ur a concern now. Ur posting all kinds of uncorroborated conspiracy horsesht thats sprinkled with snippetts of real sht. Thats how trolls operate, they cant "outright" put down a fantady novel so they take things that are going on and THEN stsrt adding these fantastic complete bullsht appendages with no basis in actual facts. And they include sht thats very difficult or cumbersome to look up especially by lazy anericans who just want to retweet sht

Nov 2

image.png.f343911596a93d7f6e23d7ae3c9fe3d3.png

image.thumb.png.9fc964abba1e7b6aec432cd4591f5243.png

image.thumb.png.8febeb5745fda40b861cb2566c75f68d.png

This next first block is important in recent disclosures.

image.png.19764fab3727be67a0f498f013dcc5ac.png

Nov 3

image.png.295737acf3d02e6b8d600838991001c5.png

Where is John Podesta + Where is Tony Podesta + Did one or both escape the Country and was let out?

Unconfirmed, but Tony Podesta plane forced down and returned to US.

Unconfirmed, but also a rumor someone recently saw Podesta with a "Boot".

SA = Saudi Arabia

Need to address a few items here.

image.png.88bf8d8bc2fcc1441c9810307e2fbfa3.png

HUMA here = Harvard University Muslim Alumni

Where = NYC

What Org = Mus... Bro...

image.png.a181066b56faa245a4506101e11c6245.png

image.png.ed590c8a5560089245f3e6b1cb782b61.png

NRL VXS-1's aircraft operate worldwide on extended detachments and annually log more than 1600 flight hours. These aircraft are the sole airborne platforms for numerous projects such as bathymetry, electronic countermeasures, gravity mapping, and radar development research.

One of four Expeditionary Squadrons, the mission of VAQ-133 is to provide United States and its allied aircraft protection from hostile air defenses by denying those hostile forces use of the electromagnetic spectrum. Using both on board and off board sensors to locate and target radar installations, Wizard aircrew then employ the weapon systems of the EA-6B Prowler to deny the enemy accurate information about friendly forces. Operating primarily out of land based airfields, the Wizards conduct Naval and joint operations from anywhere in the world. By continuing to explore the boundaries of electronic warfare, VAQ-133 exemplifies the squadron motto of "Push It Up".

"Nice view up here" - POTUS was on AF-1

1 hour ago, Clevfan4life said:

So they're the ones talking about this special forces assault on the cia? Ok, so thats verified rooskie trolls.....hope u guys get that

No, those two were low level news units, more verification needed.

Sealed Indictments are actual and reported all over the place.

2 hours ago, JAFBF said:

more verification needed

Umm, thats an understatement. Cause right now, u look like a goofball who's bought a russian troll story HOOK, LINE and SINKER. Theres literally not an ounce if actual meat behind this story. A 2000 soldier landing in vtols, be they marines or jsoc...or the boston fukking redsox......cannot be kept secret. What, No live tweets from big papi? Some on the ground coverage from Dustin pedroia?

2 hours ago, Clevfan4life said:

Umm, thats an understatement. Cause right now, u look like a goofball who's bought a russian troll story HOOK, LINE and SINKER. Theres literally not an ounce if actual meat behind this story. A 2000 soldier landing in vtols, be they marines or jsoc...or the boston fukking redsox......cannot be kept secret. What, No live tweets from big papi? Some on the ground coverage from Dustin pedroia?

Believe me, I know.

Problem is, I'm not sure if the MSM will report it even if it is true. The second link regarding the Langley incident was from a former FBI Agent . . . so what does that say(good/bad)?

Be Skeptical - seriously.

I said very early on that if this stuff was put together by a Troll, then they did an awful lot of deep work on it just for "lulz". There is some serious info here.

I'm putting these to so folks can add them up and connect their own dots - I can't answer a lot these myself right now, but the pic I'm getting from what I can doesn't look good.

IF this is real, wouldn't you like to know what's going on and be able to prepare just in case (for a change)?

That's all this is right now.

This is taking a lot of time and there's a lot of material, so I can't do a deep dig on everything - I try to give related info even it's a Tweet from Roseanne. I believe she has/had a Talk Show so I have no idea if she has connections or not from some of the folks she had on there.

Tag items you question and come back to them after I dump more stuff, or just keep bringing them up to get addressed. Some of this stuff gets answers further in.

Nov 4

image.png.9ff3e46c0f01c020a31121d92de9cb56.png

image.thumb.png.babb9d7e6c069c778d630c139f787ac7.png

JK = J Kelly

CF = Clinton Foundation

CS = Chuck Schumer

NG = National Guard

NK = North Korea

image.thumb.png.32b43f21feb44e7d7d122aac0f156de3.png

USSS = US Secret Service (extra Security - SS compromised).

image.png.41e1ddd693437d3d8c6c59ec5b5197a6.png

WTF

image.png.9329bf154338de841d9b6b992057b4c9.png

image.thumb.png.9c5ab69863812d6d7b6b981438d77869.png

None of what ur posting can remotely be followed, andvthatscby design. I see one leading question after another clearly meant to drive people in a certain direction. 

If this sht is going on and the russians or "whomever" have the info....then release it to the general public so we can review the evidence for ourself

24 minutes ago, Clevfan4life said:

None of what ur posting can remotely be followed, andvthatscby design. I see one leading question after another clearly meant to drive people in a certain direction. 

If this sht is going on and the russians or "whomever" have the info....then release it to the general public so we can review the evidence for ourself

The graphics are huge and near impossible to read when I can upload them (size), that's why I'm chopping and cutting superfluous stuff.

I'll see what I can come up with, I'm not even done with Nov 4 yet and new stuff came in today.

Just in, but it's Buzzfeed:

Representative John Conyers (D-MI) has been exposed, allegedly paying off victims of sexual assault.

From Buzzfeed:

Michigan Rep. John Conyers, a Democrat and the longest-serving member of the House of Representatives, settled a wrongful dismissal complaint in 2015 with a former employee who alleged she was fired because she would not “succumb to [his] sexual advances.”

Documents from the complaint obtained by BuzzFeed News include four signed affidavits, three of which are notarized, from former staff members who allege that Conyers, the ranking Democrat on the powerful House Judiciary Committee, repeatedly made sexual advances to female staff that included requests for sexual favors, contacting and transporting other women with whom they believed Conyers was having affairs, caressing their hands sexually, and rubbing their legs and backs in public. Four people involved with the case verified the documents are authentic.

Follow up on this later, but really at this point it SOP - they're dropping like flies.

Some of these are starting to show answers/confirmations

image.png.584575bf15bb3cf0c1dfbe65adea2a7f.png

Will need to answer some of these - some intriguing info here.

image.thumb.png.15041113d95d3df9c49e683a773f2da1.png

MGM Mandalay Bay

32nd Floor

Who owns the Top Floors?

Top Floors are a completely separate hotel with separate entrance.
It's The Four Seasons and is owned by Saudi Prince Al-Waleed bin Talal (see below) AND Bill Gates

He donated money to the CF.    
The top floor gets the helicopter landing pad access

Stephen Paddock

estimated $2 million

How do identify a Spook?

Almost zero online profiles/information about said person. Only one or two choppy, blurry pictures may be available.

What can historical data collection reveal?

-Everything about anybody or any place. It's an archive of information.
-All foreign travel. All bank transactions. All flight plans.  
-Patterns of behaviour that can be used to predict future actions.

Was there any eye witnesses?

Yes

Who?

Jesus Campos   .   .   .  there turned out to two Jesus Campos with the same Social Security Number, one of these guys was a fake.

Was he registered as a security guard?

No

Why is MS13 important?

They're a military wing for the swamp. They run drugs, guns and slaves with no attention from the fake news.

Again, look at Sinaloa Cartel as well.

What doesn't add up?

Campos wasn't a guard. MS13 member, likely   .   .   .   last I read, he had fled back to Mexico.

Who was in LV during this time?

The Crown Prince of Saudi Arabia (Heir to the Throne), the King was in Russia.

What was the real mission?

Speculate:

Assassinate Crown Prince, then King at a later time . . . leaving Saudi Prince Mansour bin Muqrin as next in line.

image.png.92d5e5723eadcaf100b51975bec8fccf.png

image.thumb.png.ffd9e9dc19256425e8b2e32243ea25f6.png

Note Alwaleed bin Talal & Twitter stake . . . I think he may have a stake in Google as well.

Why are survivors dying randomly?

Cover tracks of the assassins

Prevent witnesses from contradicting the official narrative.

What do each of these survivors have in common?

Say that the official story isn't true

All said there were multiple shooters.

Did they talk on social media?

yes they most certainly did

What did they say?

-More than one shooter at ground level. Said they were being chased.
-Also shots fired at Bellagio and helicopters shooting?
-One reported she was in the kitchen of another hotel with a bunch of people holed up there, there were shooters in there and there was blood everywhere. She mentioned she couldn't understand why no media reported that. She posted pics on social media.

Here is what Kimberley Suchomel said: http://archive.is/cgRzy

Were they going to form a group?

Yes

Why is this relevant?

-Some think they were going to pull a 9/11 there.
-Witnesses eliminated that would not corroborate the narrative put out by the media
-You can't have too many credible, normie people contradicting the official account or other normies get suspicious and distrustful. It negates the op (public belief is a part of the op).

How did they die?

Car crash, shot, in her sleep, but believed to be an epileptic seizure (Kymberley Suchomel)

https://www.inquisitr.com/4553338/las-vegas-shooting-survivor-kymberley-suchomel-who-claimed-multiple-shooters-involved-dies-unexpectedly/

What CIA report was released by WK?

The report showing how CIA can use cars to assassinate people. It was attempted on Vladamir Putin

What can control a car?

See: Michael Hastings case
-Carshark, control the CANbus, can affect brakes (disengage/engage), seatbelt tensioners, airbags, instruments, etc.  Source: http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/10119492  
-Also OnStar was compromised until July 2015 allowing attackers to gain entry to the vehicle, steal credit card details, control throttle and brakes, etc.  Source: https://jalopnik.com/darpa-hacks-gms-onstar-to-remote-control-a-chevrolet-i-1684593523
-ALSO in the wikileaks release re controlling software
- All can be done using "wifi" and a smart phone.

How did the (2) of the survivors die?

Car crash

What happened today in SA?

Helicopter crash north of Yemen border killed Saudi Prince Mansour bin Muqrin and other gov officials of Asir province

See above, Saudi Prince Mansour bin Muqrin was next in line after the King and Crown Prince.

1) An older prince Talal is corrupt, largest investor in America, (Twitter Citicorp, etc) owns many politicians and supports radical Islam, ISIS/AL Qaeda, and has ties to 9/11. Has been in control in SA for a very long time allowed to do what he wants, playing both sides of terror.

2) A younger prince Muhammad Salman (son of king) is a reformer, wants women to drive, wants to stop radical Islam.. partnered with Trump, while Talal ownes the Bushes/Clintons/Pelosi/McCain/Obama by funding their foundations and having dirt on them.

3) The old corrupt guard do not want their crimes found or Radical Islam stopped IN BOTH SA AND AMERICA!! They don't want women driving or to for them to lose power in both countries.

Most the answers are group answers, I don't know if they were confirmed or not at this point.

There a video floating around of the Saudi Prince being extracted from the Tropicana where he was playing card under disguise.

Some witness accounts (40 minutes, but last half is advert):

Sidebar - in looking for additional info I ran across this (some things coming out) :

image.thumb.png.9698528c78c4e6819addb9f4797b15a6.png

image.thumb.png.156c5bb780cefd5c81aa9c01410b8dfd.png

image.thumb.png.72dccd4226247a6248663b4e2e2b9024.png

Hard to read but highlights.

3 - I believe you can read who is doing this.

5. There is a possibility that such aircraft could be used in a deception operation designed to confuse enemy planes in the air, to launch a surprise attack against enemy installations or in a provocation operation in which Soviet aircraft would appear to attack U.S. or friendly installations in order to provide an excuse for U.S. intervention.

https://www.archives.gov/files/research/jfk/releases/docid-32977055.pdf

So, they were looking into instigating a War with the USSR   .   .   .   not sure how many people remember what fun times those were (60's) with the USSR.

Think their thinking has changed?

Follow up update on the Marine to Langley story:

image.thumb.png.91019994d711a36f70074f134cd9696b.png

image.thumb.png.7ccfb4262d96328c14128520d406f74d.png