THE BROWNS BOARD

Gordon hanging out with Greg Little at Bar last night

hx214

56 minutes ago, Tim Couch Pulls Out said:

And Kirksey tweeted at MKC and told her to leave Gordon alone.

Good on a Team Captain Christian Kirksey..(your other team captains..JT,Collins,J.Taylor,B.Colquitt) 

2 hours ago, hx214 said:

Hopefully they were just grabbing some food...

Ugh...

Wasn't there some kind of background noise? Oh, but it had to be just the TV with Big Ben yelling out, "Dilly Dilly!" Could not have been JG & friends.:lol:

Greg Little got things rolling in a bad direction for us.   

There was this pass in the back of the end zone...that he really didn't have to jump for...but he jumped...it was right in his hands...an easy TD...and he dropped it.  We lost.

Jimmuh was furious.  He wanted Chud to cut Little the next day...to show 'accountability'.   Well, Chud didn't cut him.  He really couldn't.  He didn't have many half decent receivers.  But he tried to appease Jimmuh by using Jimmuh's term 'accountability' every chance he had....press conferences, interviews, you name it.  It didn't matter though, Haslam gave them all the boot at the end of the season anyway.   -  And the rest is history.

I read they worked out late and then went out for a bite. Mary Kay tried to slant it negatively as much as possible, which is why coaches, players, and executives ALL hate her (I don't know this for fact but I can just tell by their reactions to her questioning). 

Josh probably got hungry after working out, I know I certainly do, and grabbed a late bite. I saw no mention of what time he went HOME. If it was at 11pm, who cares? If it's a 2am situation...then that's something else. Did people say he was drinking and partying? Or was he just having a bite with a friend? Why doesn't the story explain any of this? 

What Josh DOES need to understand is how his actions affect the team and his ability to make a comeback. Everything he does is going to be scrutinized very publicly. He HAS to know this, and why would he want to be a distraction? I think he'll learn from this. If he gets hungry at 11pm, get it to go or get a delivery service. 

If he only knew how many people were rooting for him both in his professional life AND his personal life....

I hate wasted potential. The tormented life the person lives with, the shame of it all, and then one day ending up as an ESPN "30 for 30" TV show, before fading back into irrelevance. Cmon Josh... 

1 minute ago, jiggins7919 said:

I read they worked out late and then went out for a bite. Mary Kay tried to slant it negatively as much as possible, which is why coaches, players, and executives ALL hate her (I don't know this for fact but I can just tell by their reactions to her questioning). 

Josh probably got hungry after working out, I know I certainly do, and grabbed a late bite. I saw no mention of what time he went HOME. If it was at 11pm, who cares? If it's a 2am situation...then that's something else. Did people say he was drinking and partying? Or was he just having a bite with a friend? Why doesn't the story explain any of this? 

What Josh DOES need to understand is how his actions affect the team and his ability to make a comeback. Everything he does is going to be scrutinized very publicly. He HAS to know this, and why would he want to be a distraction? I think he'll learn from this. If he gets hungry at 11pm, get it to go or get a delivery service. 

If he only knew how many people were rooting for him both in his professional life AND his personal life....

I hate wasted potential. The tormented life the person lives with, the shame of it all, and then one day ending up as an ESPN "30 for 30" TV show, before fading back into irrelevance. Cmon Josh... 

I wish I could be at his first game back in the game to show some support. Forget about the player, for me it's primarily about the man. He is in a tough spot. I know he's an athlete that can/has earned more than I will in my whole life, but being an addict in the spotlight must be hard. 

Depending on his actions he might be leading to a life or fame or to a life of misery.

24 minutes ago, Nero said:

I wish I could be at his first game back in the game to show some support. Forget about the player, for me it's primarily about the man. He is in a tough spot. I know he's an athlete that can/has earned more than I will in my whole life, but being an addict in the spotlight must be hard. 

Depending on his actions he might be leading to a life or fame or to a life of misery.

In so with you, Nero. I won't get into personal information, but suffice to say that addiction is something extraordinarily close to my heart. The fan side of me desperately wants to see a star, but my heart just wants him to get his life back together. What really hurts was Josh saying he got verbally attacked by fans and they said some really mean things to him. Nobody knows more than Josh how much he screwed up, I promise. 

1 hour ago, Nero said:

I think I'll be there for this game. I hope nothing but the best for this guy. I'm a big fan and hope he tears it up for us. Addiction sucks.

9 hours ago, Nero said:

Forget about the player, for me it's primarily about the man.

That's because you're a nice guy.  I'm no longer a nice guy.  (...anymore, when it comes to the Browns).

I just want the Browns to win.  I really don't care anymore what happens to the person.  If he's a Cleveland Brown then I want him to be able to perform.  To lead his life so that he can contribute to the team....and not be a distraction or a detriment.  That's why we draft them.  That's why we trade for them.  That's why we sign them in free agency.  

Does anyone care anymore what happens to Manziel?

I know I sound quite cold.  (they're going to bury me face down so I don't get lost)  But if we fans put our faith in you, supported you, and you went off partying such that you got kicked out of football....then let your mommy worry about you.  I've got enough people in my life to be concerned with.

- Of course I pray for world peace, and feed the poor & starving, etc. -

12 hours ago, jiggins7919 said:

dirt diggin' MKC.  But Josh you have to realize- and for sure they drilled it into your head- you can't go or be seen for a very long time in any place that serves booze. The temptation to have "just one" is too great.  

14 minutes ago, hoorta said:

dirt diggin' MKC.  But Josh you have to realize- and for sure they drilled it into your head- you can't go or be seen for a very long time in any place that serves booze. The temptation to have "just one" is too great.  

Yep-change people, PLACES and things. Idiot!

On 11/17/2017 at 4:44 PM, Tim Couch Pulls Out said:

Kirksey tweeted at MKC and told her to leave Gordon alone.

Tweet really needs posting...

Christian KirkseyVerified account @Kirksey

Replying to @MaryKayCabot

Leave this man alone! 😒

Archived