THE BROWNS BOARD

And another one!!!!!!!

DieHardBrownsFan

23561520_1233387486793430_52441958537696

Look, I'll say it again.. Man has been doing this type of thing since Adam snuck up and bulldogged Eve shortly before or after the apple incident.. My money is on after but what do I know?  tongue.png  Thing is, there is one thing man wants.. Aint food.. Aint drink.. Aint money........ We'll forgo all three of those for this precious commodity. biggrin.png   

It's how we are wired..  

You are not changing this type of behavior...

Yer just not  ohcrap.gif

but it's handy to use it as a weapon for political advantage/power moves.

and it's handy to anthony weiener etc when they are proven guilty...for the left, as most always.

7 hours ago, Clevfan4life said:

Thats funny cause ive never ever ever even contemplated walking up and grabbing a woman by the poosy or forcibly kiss her. Its not what "men" do. Little boys, sure, not grown men

Let me preface this by saying that this is not meant as an insult. The reason is a of never been a celebrity. Movie stars, directors and producers, professional athletes rock musicians CEOs politicians I would imagine in many cases doctors and lawyers Etc have much more than their fair share of women willing to put out.

These guys know they can get away with just about anything they try. I would imagine most of the time it works like a charm. I would also imagine that even in the cases that women are complaining about 30 years later it worked like a charm then but now she feels bad about acting a little sleazy.

And I've mentioned this before so many women these days want to pretend they are equal to men but still wants to be treated like fragile flowers. This probably goes for every guy here, even the ones who will lie about it. Let's say an attractive woman comes up to you at a bar or a party or somewhere puts her hand on your crotch and suggest sneaking off into a back room. How offended are you? How outraged? How would that send your life into a downward spiral for decades?

WSS

This, isn't specifically about any of you guys but I was having an argument the other night and a friend of mine said that he would be equally grossed out at the thought of having sex with an attractive 16 year old girl as an 11 year old boy. I figure he's crazy or lying. Probably most of us would refrain from it but that would be because of either moral or legal issues.

But I'll bet the thought of sex with an 11 year old boy would severely creep any of us out. Well most of us

WSS

2 hours ago, DieHardBrownsFan said:

My daughter used to bring her friends over the house when she was 15/16.  Some of her friends looked like they were 21 or older.  Kids mature faster it seems then they did when we went to school.

Oh and im sure u just took their word for it they were ur daughters age🙄

Like i said, its always cool when its someone else's daughter. At least someone at fox news gets it...https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/fox-news-host-on-moore-i-would-kick-his-head-in-if-it-was-one-of-my-daughters/ar-BBF60f1?li=BBnbfcL

Harvey Weinstein accusers most definitely were asking for it. Willing to suck the old creeps kock for a movie role pure and simple.

Aside from that I hear being tall and molesting children usually go hand-in-hand but I haven't seen any hard evidence.  I have no reason to believe that Woody and Cleve are not of the age of consent.

B)

WSS

On 11/18/2017 at 12:24 AM, Clevfan4life said:

Thats funny cause ive never ever ever even contemplated walking up and grabbing a woman by the poosy or forcibly kiss her. Its not what "men" do. Little boys, sure, not grown men

Dude, I hate to clue you, but we all know you suck d i c k.

1 hour ago, DieHardBrownsFan said:

Dude, I hate to clue you, but we all know you suck d i c k.

Ahh because ive gotten laid in my life without first engaging in gross imposition. No, what we know is u spent a career pulling cok through a hole in a bathroom stall. U may have needed the strong arm tactics to get an actual female but not the rest of us. Even normal looking guys dont need to grab women bynthe hair and force em into their crotch. Given ur tacit approval of these guys actions ur prob the subset of men who couldn't get Shmucked without resorting to intimidation tactics

Archived