THE BROWNS BOARD

Why is it always anti LBGT republicans peepee smuggling?

Clevfan4life

1 hour ago, Westside Steve said:

Yes it's kind of a catch-22 but it is certainly possible to be both gay and conservative. Much like is possible to be both black and opposed to affirmative action and reparations.

He probably should have come out of the closet earlier but too late now.

WSS

I don’t imagine an openly gay republican would be able to win given the feeling from social conservatives. 

Just read the article. Of course, the guy was vocally religious and anti-LGBT. 

My step brother, a gay dude who might as well be tossing glitter, went through a weird phase before coming out. He started going to church a lot and saying over the top anti-gay stuff (“they should kill fags”) while everyone who knew the guy knew he was gay. 

1 hour ago, LogicIsForSquares said:

I don’t imagine an openly gay republican would be able to win given the feeling from social conservatives. 

Hard to say. Would someone prefer to vote for a conservative homosexual or a liberal straight? 

Like a republican hating hardcore union supporter staunch Democrat who hates black people as bad as a klan member would still voted for Obama. Tough call ideology over sexuality or ideology over race.

WSS

I'm fascinated by the psychological shitstorm of self-loathing and whatever the hell else is going on in the mind of someone

"who consistently touts his faith and his anti-LGBT stances" but then gets caught giving it to some guy up the butt in his

statehouse office. Oh, and did we mention that the poor schmuck is married while he publically holds forth on "natural marriage"?

Wouldn't you love to be a fly on the wall for that conversation/confession with the ol' ball and chain?

4 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

Hard to say. Would someone prefer to vote for a conservative homosexual or a liberal straight? 

Like a republican hating hardcore union supporter staunch Democrat who hates black people as bad as a klan member would still voted for Obama. Tough call ideology over sexuality or ideology over race.

WSS

Sounds like Goodman wanted to give the LGBT crowd the shaft privately, not publicly.

Archived