THE BROWNS BOARD

Bortles Supplies BB Material for our O to go with Gip's for the D...

Tour2ma

Unbelievable!! All through college & in the pros these idiots are warned about this stuff & they STILL do it. Guess they earn the term "Dumb Jocks!".

Read it & KICK butt Brownies!!!

Mike

1 hour ago, Tour2ma said:

Mike KayeVerified account @mike_e_kaye

Blake Bortles' advice for DeShone Kizer: "Try to throw it to your team as much as possible." #JaguarsNFL_2017_JAXJaguars_v2.png #BrownsNFL_2017_CLEBrowns.png

11:20 AM - 15 Nov 2017 from Florida, USA

Says the QB that averages 17 picks a year.

17 hours ago, Tour2ma said:

Mike KayeVerified account @mike_e_kaye

Blake Bortles' advice for DeShone Kizer: "Try to throw it to your team as much as possible." #JaguarsNFL_2017_JAXJaguars_v2.png #BrownsNFL_2017_CLEBrowns.png

11:20 AM - 15 Nov 2017 from Florida, USA

I don't see this as a slap at Kizer by Bortles.....I see it as advice from someone who has "been there, done that".  Bortles is simply saying: I have stuggled with interceptions as well.....try not to be like me.  

Another example of how short-reading leads to misunderstandings. That sentence alone can be taken both ways, but if you look for the source and read further you can see that he was just trying to give an advice non-jokingly.

Here's the link http://www.firstcoastnews.com/sports/nfl/jacksonville-jaguars/blake-bortles-advice-for-struggling-browns-qb-kizer-throw-to-your-team-as-much-as-possible/492081005

He was referencing his struggles with interceptions, dumbasses.

"Try to throw to your team as much as possible," Bortles said. "It's tough, you know I've [thrown a lot of interceptions], I've done it for a couple of years. I think any quarterback will tell you that is the biggest thing."

11 minutes ago, Tim Couch Pulls Out said:

He was referencing his struggles with interceptions, dumbasses.

"Try to throw to your team as much as possible," Bortles said. "It's tough, you know I've [thrown a lot of interceptions], I've done it for a couple of years. I think any quarterback will tell you that is the biggest thing."

You mean to tell me that people took something out of context and overreacted on this board!? This is my shocked face.  <_<

If that was meant as advice then Bortles is the dumbest motherphucker to ever walk the earth...

When I first read it I thought it was pretty funny.

I honestly believe he's was making fun of himself and this wasn't a dig on Kizer. He's basically saying from HIS experience, it's better to throw it your team because he hasn't always done that. Carry on. 

Archived