THE BROWNS BOARD

Sen Al Franken accused by TV host of sexual misconduct

DieHardBrownsFan

16 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

Any of the guys who hate Trump and hate the Republicans think Senator Franken should step down?

WSS

But its fake news steve remember? Trump didnt really nean it when he said i just grab women by the tender and sll the women going back to the 70's who said bullsht when he denied that were clearly kying. So now all these women making these claims about franken are also full if sht. See how this wirks?

16 minutes ago, Clevfan4life said:

But its fake news steve remember? Trump didnt really nean it when he said i just grab women by the tender and sll the women going back to the 70's who said bullsht when he denied that were clearly kying. So now all these women making these claims about franken are also full if sht. See how this wirks?

Don't be an idiot. I know it's hard for you but... Sure Trump said that women were attracted to Rich and powerful men and you could grab them by the pussy and they wouldn't care. And that's true. Point is he didn't deny saying it I believe him and I don't care. The audio came out before anybody else reported it

The fake news that ABC NBC CNN and CBS were happy to cover was the broad that said he molested her lifting up the armrest and Reaching Across in the airplane. Until it turned out that model of airplane didn't have a movable arm rest. Whoops.

WSS

I think I see the disconnect here. For a group of you on here, your reaction is determined by political affiliation. You expect "gotchas!" on other posters when those in the story line up to hurt the other side. You expect the other person to not answer the question, backtrack, by hypocritical etc... Because that's what you would do.

But unfortunately for you, exact counterparts to you don't exist on this board. So we react based on the facts, action, context, etc

Didn't read any of the story. If he sexually assaulted someone, he should face consequences. End of story. 

See wut u boys here will not wrap ur head around is exactly what woody said, there are no leftist shills here that u can counterweight with. When a conservative gets accused of something here you all immediately jump to his defense before knowing all the facts. That doesnt happen with liberals.

Nobody here apologized or qualified weiners behavior.And He sent diishy pics of himself. We hear accusations against roy moore and its not even "he didnt do it"....its "well so what there was grass on the infield" and "well 2000 years ago 16 was practically in menopause" eyc, etc, blah, blah.....

i mean u guys are really sick in the head. I wonder how many of u with daughters would have been square coming home to a grown man wedging it into ur 16 yr old. But when its someone elsr's 16 yr old its cool, heck its biblical even. 

Like i said, thinking that these might be politically motivated well timed accusations, fine. Hell thats exactly what i thought they were until i heard of the mall story. But u guys, u take it further by essentially saying yeah well so what? He should get a pat on the back for landing hs girls in his 30's. But lecture liberals some more about morals. 

The Hill: Woman who accused Franken says she accepts his apology

"The woman who accused Sen. Al Franken (D-Minn.) of sexual misconduct said Thursday she accepts his apology.

"The apology, sure I accept it, yes. People make mistakes and of course he knew he made a mistake," Leeann Tweeden said. "So yes I do accept that apology. There's no reason why I shouldn't accept his apology."

She said it's up to Congress to decide if it wants to have an ethics investigation into Franken's behavior, adding that she isn’t calling for Franken to step down, unless more women come forward.

“People make mistakes. I’m not calling for him to step down. That’s not my place to say that,” Tweeden said. 

She said she wasn't "looking for anything" when she shared her story."

The HillFranken releases new statement, calls for ethics investigation of himself

"Sen. Al Franken (D-Minn.) is calling for an ethics investigation into his own behavior after a woman accused him of kissing and groping her without consent.

Franken in an expanded statement on Thursday apologized for the incident, in which he groped television host and sports broadcaster Leeann Tweeden while she was asleep on a military plane during a 2006 USO tour.

“I understand why we need to listen to and believe women’s experiences,” he said. “I am asking that an ethics investigation be undertaken, and I will gladly cooperate...”

8 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

Right, typical woman lying about allegations just so she can get money. Typical liberal lying about their involvement and trying to deny and hide it.

Wait...

Actually there's a lot of Truth to that. I think the only reason that people are flipping out is that for so long that Democrats have been pounding everybody over the head with the women women women thing. A huge part of Hillary's campaign was accusing Donald Trump hope being a sexist and a misogynist and a Serial sexual harasser. Even when it turned out but those accusations weren't true the echo chamber never stopped. Now that it turns out that the Democrats the Liberals and Hillary's staunchest supporters are just as guilty or worse of actual misdeeds you can hardly blame the right for going nuts. Like when the Hellfire and brimstone preacher gets caught with a hooker. I'm sure you understand that.

On the other hand a lot of these accusations, in my opinion, don't come close to any kind of actionable offense. Regardless of the political persuasion of the accused.

And the fake news, despite their left-wing agenda, does love to print salacious material. Profit and ideology go hand-in-hand with these people.

WSS

Archived