THE BROWNS BOARD

Week 11 - You Decide~

PoeticG

Who should be the backup QB Sunday?  

20 members have voted

1. 1. Which Quarterback should be the backup this week against the Jags?

• Kevin Hogan
    • Cody Kessler
  2. 2. Who will score first Sunday ~ Coleman or Njoku?

• Corey Coleman
    • David Njoku
  3. 3. Will the Browns get their first win this weekend against the Jags?

• Yes
    • No

Week 11 already. 

It appears that Hue is going to go down with the Kitanic.

Kizer is going to "start" but who is going to be the backup? 

Coleman will be back and I think that he's going to make a huge difference. Gotta get CC going so when Gordon gets back we're ready to fire back. 

I think it'll be close between Coleman and Njoku- I think CC makes a huge catch and run, gets close and then Njoku catches the fadeout for the first TD. 

OK PO, Hogan should probably move up into the backup role. Mostly because in relief of Kizer,  Kessler put on one of the most horrendous performances I've ever seen. 1\3 passing, and 3 sacks. Hue- "just trust me on this one". Right. you aren't picking another QB for the Browns Hue- hope you realize that by now.  

12 hours ago, PoeticG said:

Week 11 already. 

It appears that Hue is going to go down with the Kitanic.

Kizer is going to "start" but who is going to be the backup? 

Coleman will be back and I think that he's going to make a huge difference. Gotta get CC going so when Gordon gets back we're ready to fire back. 

Hogan should clearly be the backup and Kessler should be cut so we can give that roster spot to someone who will be on our team next year.

Coleman and NoJoke will both score, Coleman will have the bigger day and score first.

The Browns will win as Myles Garrett has his coming-out party.

Zombo

So Hogan is decidedly #2 worthy and Po has learned how to build a constituency...

Progress on all fronts!

4 hours ago, Zombo said:

The Browns will win as Myles Garrett has his coming-out party.

Oh great... just when we see him really play, we find out he's gay...

Not that there's anything wrong with that...

... but my homie won't be able to handle it.

I would love to say I smell an upset, but I just don't.  Jags are an awful match-up for us, and they're much healthier than us too.  Like I said in another post, the Jags don't blitz much because they somehow don't HAVE TO, and that's very troublesome.  ESPECIALLY because we're going to be banged up on our OL.  Whether or not Tretter and Coleman will play is still unknown, but I'd guess we're going to be without at least one of them.  Regardless, our OL will have their hands full with all of the stunts and twists the Jags' DL does, and they simply GET AFTER the QB.  Not good for a kid who suffered a painful rib injury.  Furthermore, the loss of Jamie Collins is just devastating, and we know the Jags want to run the ball.  The one hope we have in this game is Blake Bortles.  He almost threw two pick-6's last week, and he gets a lot of passes tipped at the line.  We need to get our hands up, make the PLAY when the ball is in the air, and our defense has to take it to the house.  Our biggest chance to score some easy points will come from Bortles, and if the weather is going to be nasty, I think we'll have a chance to do just that.  

What I'm curious about is the rest of our schedule.  To be honest, I think the Jags game is the most difficult one, maybe next to the Steeler game at the end of the year.  The Bengals don't look good, the Packers are without Rodgers, the Bears aren't anything special, and neither are the Chargers.  If we can just stay healthy, I think we can steal a game or maybe two.  I really do.  But I certainly don't feel like it's going to be THIS game.  

We are eligible to get Josh Gordon back for the Chargers' game on 12/3/17.  The five games he could play in are the Bolts, Ravens, Bears, Packers, and Steelers.  We could win two of those....possibly.  And I'm NOT a guy who EVER picks us to win.  The only time I picked Browns to win was against the Jets, and that was a game we SHOULD'VE won.  Of course, a lot has to happen for Josh to actually PLAY those five games.  Obviously stay clean and checked in, but perhaps more importantly...stay healthy.  I really think he's going to get a soft-tissue injury, but I also want to be so wrong...

Okay, well despite Kessler failing and possibly costing us the game last week. Despite Hogan performing admirably in relief time and actually OUTPERFORMING the starting QB DeShe Kitanic he's regulated as the 3rd string QB. How do you CHALLENGE for the Start and WIN the start and then go ALL the way back to 3rd string? 

Is this simply to keep Kizer from looking over his shoulder? Hue giving his "boy" piece of mind? Shmuck that, you play the best QB that you have. 

Hue needs to go. If he stays on the it should be only as an OC with the stipulation that he works tirelessly to figure out how to execute a proper NFL offensive gameplan, Hue does not have an inspiring or motivating personality, he's not particularly clever or funny. He's a dullard and often repeats the same dullard cowpoop, every practice, every game and especially after every press conference after yet another loss. I've watched every one of them- "These guys "battled"(played football), we need to get better and we will(we suck), we need to do a better job coaching(I suck) and we're gonna keep working at it(Doing the same thing that got us in this situation)~ News flash guys, there really is such a thing as a bad coach and a good coach- I'll let you decide which one Hue is next week on - Week 12 You Decide. 

smh

Hue clearly stated that Kevin Hogan is ABSOLUTELY 100% completely healthy by the way. He said he may switch it back later in the season?!!! What the Shmuck for Hue?  

4 hours ago, PoeticG said:

Hue clearly stated that Kevin Hogan is ABSOLUTELY 100% completely healthy by the way. He said he may switch it back later in the season?!!! What the Shmuck for Hue?  

how does Kevin Hogans dick taste? 

9 hours ago, The User from Cleveland said:

When did he say that?

It was on this weeks Hue Jackson's Show on Clevelandbrowns.com I believe. 

Archived