THE BROWNS BOARD

Peyton Manning is closing on a house in Cleveland

Ghoolie

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 18/11/2017 at 8:31 PM, Dutch Oven said:

I know you are shaky on American acronyms Nero, so allow me to help...

ATM = A s s To Mouth.

You are welcome, my friend.

LOL. Thanks for being so considerate.

I learnt what it meant when I saw that episode of Breaking Bad when a meth addict crushed her couple with an ATM. 

Brutal.

2 minutes ago, flyingfooldoug said:

Bud sucks. It's Christmas ale time

See, I never quite understood the appeal of Christmas Ale.

On one hand, it does a fine job getting the drinker drunk quickly, that can be construed as a plus.

On the other hand, it tastes like someone ground up a poinsettia in it. :lol:

Just now, Dutch Oven said:

On one hand, it does a fine job getting the drinker drunk quickly, that can be construed as a plus.

It is strong and full bodied. I've done the home brew thing for years and enjoy many of the micro brews. Thank God for choices now. We used to be stuck with the swilly swilly and liter than air crap. Sam Adams wheat or Guinness stout. You are sure to find a brew for any taste

Tony GrossiVerified account @TonyGrossi
FollowingFollowing @TonyGrossi
More

I learned today the reason Peyton Manning was in Cleveland last month was not to attend a political fundraiser. But he was here. For what reason? Still a mystery

On 11/20/2017 at 8:08 AM, Dutch Oven said:

I agree. I'm a beer purist- don't put any of that extra crap in my beer, like cinnamon, blueberries, or pumpkin... Blackout Stout instead... 

41 minutes ago, hoorta said:

I agree. I'm a beer purist- don't put any of that extra crap in my beer, like cinnamon, blueberries, or pumpkin... Blackout Stout instead... 

It's been awhile but we used to get a draft then add a good shot of stout to it. That was pretty good. Funny how bud and Miller aren't even true beers. That why so many liked the Gennesee or Pabst before the microbrews came out.  

A toast to St Arnold the strong!

52 minutes ago, hoorta said:

Yes I like beer not tootie-fruitie drinks plus my whiskey straight, on the rocks or occasionally as a highball. Manly Shhit !

4 hours ago, mjp28 said:

Yes I like beer not tootie-fruitie drinks plus my whiskey straight, on the rocks or occasionally as a highball. Manly Shhit !

OK then-Back we go to Diplomatico Ron Reserva Exclusiva-best sipping rum ever made. And don't ruin it with watering down rocks.:D

6 hours ago, hoorta said:

My daughter coming over from Philadelphia asked me to buy 'Blue Moon' beer.  Never heard of it, but I picked up a couple six packs.

12 minutes ago, DieHardBrownsFan said:

Coor's is my basic brew.  Don't like Christmas Ale.  Too strong for me.  

You're better off going to the Rockies and just drink straight out of the stream. Cheaper and about the same taste. That's why they advertise it  that way.:D

There was a good discussion of this on Sports time Ohio the video of which I am unable to copy and post. Jim Donovan Tony Grossi and Doug Deacon were talking about it, but none of them thought that Manning was probably going to bite on the offer at this time. They agreed that someday he would certainly be a team president or something like it, and quite possibly a very good one, but they doubt he has the desire to do it at this moment. If and when he changes his mind, they conclude, the Cleveland Browns will certainly be on the short list. They still agreed it was a possibility.

WSS

Just now, Westside Steve said:

There was a good discussion of this on Sports time Ohio the video of which I am unable to copy and post. Jim Donovan Tony Grossi and Doug Deacon were talking about it, but none of them thought that Manning was probably going to bite on the offer at this time. They agreed that someday he would certainly be a team president or something like it, and quite possibly a very good one, but they doubt he has the desire to do it at this moment. If and when he changes his mind, they conclude, the Cleveland Browns will certainly be on the SH-IT list. They still agreed it was a possibility.

WSS

FIFY:P

5 minutes ago, TexasAg1969 said:

You're better off going to the Rockies and just drink straight out of the stream. Cheaper and about the same taste. That's why they advertise it  that way.:D

Nah.  I like it.  Been drinking it since it was only available West of the Mississippi.

1 hour ago, Dutch Oven said:

I think we might have to stage an Intervention for this board... :lol:

Isn't that true for most sports boards......especially if you're a current BROWNS fan. 

And I've long moved on from Miller Lite to Sam Adams Boston Lager will definitely have one or more for turkey day today.

What was this thread again, Peyton's Place? Yeah may be some booze flowing in Cleveland and Ohio and elsewhere    if he steps up to the plate next for the Brownies. 

2 hours ago, TexasAg1969 said:

OK then-Back we go to Diplomatico Ron Reserva Exclusiva-best sipping rum ever made. And don't ruin it with watering down rocks.:D

Good sipping whiskey or other spirits always best as it was intended but I do like some Canadian blends on the rocks like my Canadian Mist or a nightly highball......kind of refreshing cold.

9 minutes ago, DieHardBrownsFan said:

Nah.  I like it.  Been drinking it since it was only available West of the Mississippi.

You have something in common with Paul Neuman then. Watch the movie Hud where he was drinking a beer and it's a Coors. Loved it in real life too.

I was sad the day they quit making Stroh's... It was about the closest thing to real beer as you could find... Just about everything out these days is like processed instant beer.. And like Hoorta.. I'm a beer purist also.. these faggy little flavored beers are disgusting...

Archived