THE BROWNS BOARD

Peyton Manning is closing on a house in Cleveland

Ghoolie

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 11/16/2017 at 12:10 PM, The Gipper said:

A.....its likely not a done deal yet...if there is any deal being done at all.

B.  The property can be purchased under the name of some company, or in the name of some trustee...and not in Peyton's name.

Example, look at these listings:

PARCEL ROUTE ADDRESS OWNER #CRDS
1   BA0003801006000 IDLEBROOK DR AKRON GENERAL MEDICAL CENTER 0
2   BA0003801041000 4109 IDLEBROOK DR CAMPANA MARK 1
3   BA0003801005000 4122 IDLEBROOK DR KYLE JACQUELYN M TRUSTEE & KYLE RONALD L TRUSTEE 1
4   BA0003801040000 4127 IDLEBROOK DR BARRY DAVID M 1
5   BA00038B3001000 4157 IDLEBROOK DR RACHAEL INVESTMENTS LLC 2
6   BA0003801007000 4188 IDLEBROOK DR BECKER HERMAN J AND VIRGINIA E RUDIS 1
7   BA0003801038000 4191 IDLEBROOK DR HOLZAPFEL TODD R & HOLZAPFEL TRACEY T 1
8   BA0003801008000 4218 IDLEBROOK DR ANDREOLI RENNICK A & ANDREOLI DORTHELYNN 1
9   BA0003801031000 4233 IDLEBROOK DR DAMICO ELIZABETH A & DAMICO WILLIAM M 1
10   BA0003801009000 4234 IDLEBROOK DR MCDONALD STEPHEN & MCDONALD CHRISTINE 1
11   BA0003801010000 4258 IDLEBROOK DR TAYLOR RICHARD W & TAYLOR BECKY D 1
12   BA0003801030000 4259 IDLEBROOK DR HUTCHINSON STEPHEN M & HUTCHINSON JENNIFER A 1
13   BA0003801011000 4276 IDLEBROOK DR FINK REBECCA L & FINK KEVIN D 1
14   BA0003801029000 4287 IDLEBROOK DR PUGLIESE JOSEPH C 1
15   BA0003801012000 4300 IDLEBROOK DR LYONS PATRICK W & LYONS CATHERINE M 1

Now, just who do you think actually owns and lives in one of these properties?

Hint:  He and a former President often go by the same moniker.

In case you didn't all figure it out, one of these properties is LeBron James's home in Bath Twp.  I am pretty sure it is the one entitled under Rachael Investments......given that that one is appraised for almost 10 million dollars.

4 minutes ago, boo fagley said:

I hope you guys like Papa Johns.

I hate Papa Johns.. I was raised on real Italian Pizza.. Not that $hit.

19 hours ago, The Gipper said:

In case you didn't all figure it out, one of these properties is LeBron James's home in Bath Twp.  I am pretty sure it is the one entitled under Rachael Investments......given that that one is appraised for almost 10 million dollars.

Ha Gip, not too hard to use Google maps street & satellite view, then confirm it by Akron Beacon Journal - that's for sure LeBron's house. :)

1 minute ago, Clevfan4life said:

Yeah but when ur wort around 200m u can pull 1-2m's out ur bank acct like its a trip to atm before a grocery run. 

I know you are shaky on American acronyms Nero, so allow me to help...

ATM = A s s To Mouth.

You are welcome, my friend.

5 minutes ago, Clevfan4life said:

Yeah but when ur wort around 200m u can pull 1-2m's out ur bank acct like its a trip to atm before a grocery run. 

You cannot extract millions from an ATM...

2 minutes ago, nickers said:

You cannot extract millions from an ATM...

If you take photos of said event, you could extort a surprising amount out of someone.

The Russians are proving that with Trump and his pee-pee video. :lol:

Not long ago I posted a fine piece on the value of Sumo Wrestlers as NFL linemen. To my astonishment, the thread not only got responses, but it got a TON of responses, and guys like Hoorta actually spent valuable time of their life researching for analytical data that might make a case for debate.

Do you see my point here?

Just now, Clevfan4life said:

Yes ty cpt obvious. My point was he can pull millions out if his A ss like we go to an atm

Why don't you learn how to formulate words and sentences , in a legible manner...

4 hours ago, Kvoethe said:

I wouldnt use Papa Johns as a car mat.  That stuff is terrible

Haven't had a PJ pizza in many  years but it was always so greasy! I had a friend who loved it with extra, extra garlic dipping sause.

Man you could grease your car with that stuff just run over a few every 5,000 miles. :lol:

(and I'd rather discuss food and particularly our area pizza than our 0-ferever BROWNS......well sometimes)

1 hour ago, Clevfan4life said:

Lets be clr it was "your opinion" it was a fine piece. To the people with even justva small modicum of common sense it was perfect rubbish

Dude, stop eating paint chips. Are you that much of a dullard that you cannot detect SARCASM in my calling the Sumo piecea FINE article?

Good grief dude, The POINT was that I posted an IDIOT article about  Sumos. Only a reotard would believe that article was ever meant to be serious.

The SUMO article WAS A JOKE........................ THe point of my post is........................ I posted that article, and people here spent time actually debating that horse schidt.

THE POINT IS................................... THis article about Peyton Manning............................... IS LIKEWISE HORSESCHIDT.........................

Really, are you that dimwitted that this has to be explained to you?

2 minutes ago, Ghoolie said:

Dude, stop eating paint chips. Are you that much of a dullard that you cannot detect SARCASM in my calling the Sumo piecea FINE article?

Good grief dude, The POINT was that I posted an IDIOT article about  Sumos. Only a reotard would believe that article was ever meant to be serious.

The SUMO article WAS A JOKE........................ THe point of my post is........................ I posted that article, and people here spent time actually debating that horse schidt.

THE POINT IS................................... THis article about Peyton Manning............................... IS LIKEWISE HORSESCHIDT.........................

Obviously this thread was horseshit.

You started the thread.

59 minutes ago, Ghoolie said:

I could swear being part of that discussion and you wouldnt come off it. U were given any number of chances to concede it was trolly trolling. Yeah im not surprised "now" ur admitting it was Retarded. But at the time u wouldnt come off it for weeks because it was part of ur "ol are nothing but useless fat asses" narrative therefore sumo wrestlers would excel on both sides of the ball. 

Thats usually how u do things. Every draft u proclaim a bunch of players either bums or studs. Those that u called right u croon on and on about how ur always right. Those thst u called bums but ended up being good u wait a year and say man the browns teally fukked up passing on that guy. We all know the ghoolie firmula by now

9 hours ago, Clevfan4life said:

I could swear being part of that discussion and you wouldnt come off it. U were given any number of chances to concede it was trolly trolling. Yeah im not surprised "now" ur admitting it was Retarded. But at the time u wouldnt come off it for weeks because it was part of ur "ol are nothing but useless fat asses" narrative therefore sumo wrestlers would excel on both sides of the ball. 

Thats usually how u do things. Every draft u proclaim a bunch of players either bums or studs. Those that u called right u croon on and on about how ur always right. Those thst u called bums but ended up being good u wait a year and say man the browns teally fukked up passing on that guy. We all know the ghoolie firmula by now

Dude, stop being a pussy.

34 minutes ago, DieHardBrownsFan said:

The city itself cheap.  Real cheap.  But if you go into the suburbs you can find some nice homes.    Here is a pic of mine:

Image result for Cleveland slum house pics

Hey and who said fixer uppers can't be fun!

.......and I'd love to see your neighbors :lol:

52 minutes ago, DieHardBrownsFan said:

The city itself cheap.  Real cheap.  But if you go into the suburbs you can find some nice homes.    Here is a pic of mine:

Image result for Cleveland slum house pics

That would go for $800k in California.

On 11/18/2017 at 2:41 PM, Ghoolie said:

Not long ago I posted a fine piece on the value of Sumo Wrestlers as NFL linemen. To my astonishment, the thread not only got responses, but it got a TON of responses, and guys like Hoorta actually spent valuable time of their life researching for analytical data that might make a case for debate.

Do you see my point here?

NoNo

11 hours ago, RoyceRolls said:

Sumo wrestlers are underrated athletes though...

I Agree with that. Badminton players don't get credit either.

Archived