THE BROWNS BOARD

Peyton Manning is closing on a house in Cleveland

Ghoolie

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I predict Manning will save the Browns, take us to the Superbowl, AND.............. be the GQ person of the year.

image.png.fc73225462283153f72b90b25e081bbf.png

49 minutes ago, syd said:

look it's like this jimmy is going to prison and dee has the hot's for payton which could open the door for ownership for him

If that is a link.. it does not work.

4 hours ago, TexasAg1969 said:

Give him free reign to select the QB. Obviously someone hasn't been doing it well.

I give you Walter Football's take for your amusement. Tour isn't going to like it much.   

"Cleveland's M.O. in the last two drafts was passing on Carson Wentz and Deshaun Watson to trade down. Considering the current regime also passed on Dak Prescott, the evaluation skills of Sashi Brown, Paul DePodesta, Andrew Berry and Hue Jackson are damning. I have been hearing chatter from scouts around the league that the Browns are going to clean house again. A new regime would definitely look to take its own quarterback. Even if the franchise doesn't clean house, DeShone Kizer hasn't done enough to convince the team he's the future. If Cleveland takes a rookie quarterback in the 2018 NFL Draft and he has some success next season, that might be enough to buy the current regime some more time
Read more at http://walterfootball.com/mocks/nfl/2018/Quarterback#koMPFwkDFzZj4xyc.99"

1 hour ago, hoorta said:

I give you Walter Football's take for your amusement. Tour isn't going to like it much.   

"Cleveland's M.O. in the last two drafts was passing on Carson Wentz and Deshaun Watson to trade down. Considering the current regime also passed on Dak Prescott, MOD EDIT: and taking Cody Kessler 2 rounds too early, the evaluation skills of Sashi Brown, Paul DePodesta, Andrew Berry and Hue Jackson are damning. I have been hearing chatter from scouts around the league that the Browns are going to clean house again. A new regime would definitely look to take its own quarterback. Even if the franchise doesn't clean house, DeShone Kizer hasn't done enough to convince the team he's the future. If Cleveland takes a rookie quarterback in the 2018 NFL Draft and he has some success next season, that might be enough to buy the current regime some more time
Read more at http://walterfootball.com/mocks/nfl/2018/Quarterback#koMPFwkDFzZj4xyc.99"

We'll have to put Tour on suicide watch. :ph34r:

WTF kind of horse shidt story is this?

On one hand the rumor is that the Browns are looking to clean house.

On the other hand, if the regime drafts a QB in the #1 round they may save their jobs?

WTF?

I they clean house, these axxholes aren't going to be around to draft a QB in 2018.

ALSO...............This dickjob is saying all the regime has to do is draft a QB next year to save getting fired now?

THis is bullshidt.

2 hours ago, Ghoolie said:

WTF kind of horse shidt story is this?

On one hand the rumor is that the Browns are looking to clean house.

On the other hand, if the regime drafts a QB in the #1 round they may save their jobs?

WTF?

I they clean house, these axxholes aren't going to be around to draft a QB in 2018.

ALSO...............This dickjob is saying all the regime has to do is draft a QB next year to save getting fired now?

THis is bullshidt.

Welcome to Brownstown 21st century style. They do everything except win football games.

Well, this can’t be a secret for long, as real estate records are public record, so if Manning DOES end up buying a house, the entire world will know about it.  What doesn’t work is the timing of everything.  Why now?  The fire has already started burning, so why in the world would Haslam and Manning throw gasoline on the flame while the season is ongoing?  Was he afraid the “perfect house” wouldn’t be available in a couple of months?  And I’m sure Manning has some giant ranch or family home somewhere else, so it’s not like this would be his only residence.  I just don’t understand the timing of it all, which makes me wonder if it’s true at all. 

Suppose it IS true, then what?  What job would he have?  Sashi’s?  So we’d go from one guy with no experience in the front office to another one?  And we’re supposed to believe that because Manning is a hall of fame QB he’s going to be good at making picks?  Could we bring him in as some kind of advisor ONLY, and not Sashi’s replacement?  Some type of “QB Guru” role?  I don’t know, but this story isn’t going away any time soon. 

1 hour ago, jiggins7919 said:

Well, this can’t be a secret for long, as real estate records are public record, so if Manning DOES end up buying a house, the entire world will know about it.  What doesn’t work is the timing of everything.  Why now?  The fire has already started burning, so why in the world would Haslam and Manning throw gasoline on the flame while the season is ongoing?  Was he afraid the “perfect house” wouldn’t be available in a couple of months?  And I’m sure Manning has some giant ranch or family home somewhere else, so it’s not like this would be his only residence.  I just don’t understand the timing of it all, which makes me wonder if it’s true at all. 

Suppose it IS true, then what?  What job would he have?  Sashi’s?  So we’d go from one guy with no experience in the front office to another one?  And we’re supposed to believe that because Manning is a hall of fame QB he’s going to be good at making picks?  Could we bring him in as some kind of advisor ONLY, and not Sashi’s replacement?  Some type of “QB Guru” role?  I don’t know, but this story isn’t going away any time soon. 

The day I heard about it, I went to the Cuyahoga County Auditor's website and searched for Manning's name...NADA.

18 minutes ago, Canton Dawg said:

The day I heard about it, I went to the Cuyahoga County Auditor's website and searched for Manning's name...NADA.

A.....its likely not a done deal yet...if there is any deal being done at all.

B.  The property can be purchased under the name of some company, or in the name of some trustee...and not in Peyton's name.

Example, look at these listings:

PARCEL ROUTE ADDRESS OWNER #CRDS
1 BA0003801006000 IDLEBROOK DR AKRON GENERAL MEDICAL CENTER 0
2 BA0003801041000 4109 IDLEBROOK DR CAMPANA MARK 1
3 BA0003801005000 4122 IDLEBROOK DR KYLE JACQUELYN M TRUSTEE & KYLE RONALD L TRUSTEE 1
4 BA0003801040000 4127 IDLEBROOK DR BARRY DAVID M 1
5 BA00038B3001000 4157 IDLEBROOK DR RACHAEL INVESTMENTS LLC 2
6 BA0003801007000 4188 IDLEBROOK DR BECKER HERMAN J AND VIRGINIA E RUDIS 1
7 BA0003801038000 4191 IDLEBROOK DR HOLZAPFEL TODD R & HOLZAPFEL TRACEY T 1
8 BA0003801008000 4218 IDLEBROOK DR ANDREOLI RENNICK A & ANDREOLI DORTHELYNN 1
9 BA0003801031000 4233 IDLEBROOK DR DAMICO ELIZABETH A & DAMICO WILLIAM M 1
10 BA0003801009000 4234 IDLEBROOK DR MCDONALD STEPHEN & MCDONALD CHRISTINE 1
11 BA0003801010000 4258 IDLEBROOK DR TAYLOR RICHARD W & TAYLOR BECKY D 1
12 BA0003801030000 4259 IDLEBROOK DR HUTCHINSON STEPHEN M & HUTCHINSON JENNIFER A 1
13 BA0003801011000 4276 IDLEBROOK DR FINK REBECCA L & FINK KEVIN D 1
14 BA0003801029000 4287 IDLEBROOK DR PUGLIESE JOSEPH C 1
15 BA0003801012000 4300 IDLEBROOK DR LYONS PATRICK W & LYONS CATHERINE M 1

Now, just who do you think actually owns and lives in one of these properties?

Hint:  He and a former President often go by the same moniker.

2 hours ago, jiggins7919 said:

You have to think privately Jimmuh is less than pleased with the "process". If there's any truth Dee went off on the FO, bet on it. Bringing Peyton in now allows him to get familiar with the FO, players, and scouts.

Also shows the fans status quo @ 1-24 isn't acceptable.

........ Peyton Manning may not be eligible for the NFL Hall of Fame yet, but he could still find himself in Ohio sooner rather than later. 

Unfortunately he will not enter among the ranks of football's elite just yet, but he could possibly be making another move after reportedly purchasing a house. 

In Cleveland, of all places!......

"IF" this all comes true it will be the NFL story if not the sports story of 2017-2018.......hey Cleveland in the news, again!

13 hours ago, Clevfan4life said:

Damn, my bro in law was looking at bratenahl but is looking in shaker now. I should tell him he could move down the street from manning

I personally would prefer Shaker....as I once lived right on the edge of Shaker Hts.   On Shaker Square.

Is Peyton taking in a lodger ?

Brady Quinn Homo Fan club Retweeted Charged Up Chopz

Please for the love of God ...make it happen @Browns.

Brady Quinn Homo Fan club added,

Charged Up ChopzVerified account @Pchopz_
Lmao Eric Mangini is on my flight from NYC to Cleveland.

39 minutes ago, darren15 said:

Is Peyton taking in a lodger ?

Brady Quinn Homo Fan club Retweeted Charged Up Chopz

Please for the love of God ...make it happen @Browns.

Brady Quinn Homo Fan club added,

Charged Up ChopzVerified account @Pchopz_
Lmao Eric Mangini is on my flight from NYC to Cleveland.

I once had a run in with Kareem Abdul Jabbar on a plane.  I caught it on tape in fact:

Archived