THE BROWNS BOARD

Yes we knew she was dirty but......

Westside Steve

1 hour ago, Westside Steve said:

I'll bet ole Slick Willie was the head guy in  the ring.  Thank god we have President Trump in office.  MAGA!

na I was gonna vote for Bernie 

so honestly there die hard what is your problem ? every time I see you post you just seem all pissed off whats wrong ? the wife not put out ? lose your job ? stuck in the closet ? c'mon man i'm here for ya if you want to talk

1 hour ago, syd said:

more insults Wow 

ever think of being able to comprehend a intelligent phrase  c'mon die hard i'm sure you think you are better than that

Unlike your stupid white robe and pointed hat bit? Actually I wouldn't be surprised if you did wear a pointed hat but for reasons other than Klan membership.

WSS

5 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

Unlike your stupid white robe and pointed hat bit? Actually I wouldn't be surprised if you did wear a pointed hat but for reasons other than Klan membership.

WSS

that was a wise remark Damn ,,to bad you do not have any in that crap forum you run

8 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

But the investigation is by NBC. NBC is fake news

U need to read the narrative....matt lauer was tittys when he did this piece but its only NOW that nbc is fake news.

to summarize....when news outlets investigate conservatives they're faking it but as soon as they report bad stuff about liberals they're serious journalistas

and that makes perfect logical sense right snowflake? That is a perfectly sound logical reasoning chain and if u still dont get it go back to ann arbor and pick up some crayons ok???

😁😁😁

3 minutes ago, DieHardBrownsFan said:

Such a weak little boy Woody is.   Waaaaa.      Waaaaa.    Waaaaa.

Id bet money woody would Shmuck u up not just now that ur old, infirm and need others to wipe ur a ss for u.....but even in ur prime. Mind u ive never seen woody nor know sht about him other than he's an ME grad fro ann arbor. Thats all i have to go on yet........well.....

Archived