THE BROWNS BOARD

The depraved excuses for moore continue, limbaugh now

Clevfan4life

There must really be a sense in the rep party that this sht is true. Cause no ones saying ill beleive it when i see some proof besides he said/she said. No they're pretty much acknowledging he did this sht but "so wut"?

i wonder wut some of these people would think if they cane home to a man in his 30's tryin to wiggle it their daughters butts.  Still cool? Still "biblically solid behavior"?

fuk sake this place is doneso

15 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

Pretty funny he was a Democrat when all the suppose that horseshjt happened. And nobody made a peep.

WSS

The mall made a peep tho, right? They bant his butt. The good ole boy network in alabama protected this goof. It doesnt matter what party he was with at the time, these guys change parties for career mobility regularly. All these politicians are dem/rep in name only, they give no actual fuks

1 hour ago, MLD Woody said:

Again, this guy had said plenty if other bat Sheet crazy things that should disqualify him

U mean like gay people should potentially face capital punishment? Thats not disqualifying. To republicans thats practically moses coming down the mountain after talking to a bush someone lit on fire. 

6 hours ago, Clevfan4life said:

U mean like gay people should potentially face capital punishment? Thats not disqualifying. To republicans thats practically moses coming down the mountain after talking to a bush someone lit on fire. 

I thought Moore was the one trying to light bushes on fire?:P

Archived