THE BROWNS BOARD

What a 6th Grader Thinks About The Browns

D Bone

So my 22yr old daughter teaches middle school PE here in SoCal. One of her students was sick for over a week and when he came back to school he still couldn't do any physical activity, so she required him to do several essays as make up work. 

Since it's physical education class, her only requirement was that the essays be related to physical activity or nutrition. He did a couple on nutrition and general health, and for the last one he asked her if he could "Do one on the Cleveland Browns"..... Of course she laughed and said, "Oh yea, please do one on the Cleveland Browns so I can show my Dad!" - and this is what the 11yr old SoCal born and raised kid came up with:

Browns Suck.jpg

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply
48 minutes ago, D Bone said:

So my 22yr old daughter teaches middle school PE here in SoCal. One of her students was sick for over a week and when he came back to school he still couldn't do any physical activity, so she required him to do several essays as make up work. 

Since it's physical education class, her only requirement was that the essays be related to physical activity or nutrition. He did a couple on nutrition and general health, and for the last one he asked her if he could "Do one on the Cleveland Browns"..... Of course she laughed and said, "Oh yea, please do one on the Cleveland Browns so I can show my Dad!" - and this is what the 11yr old SoCal born and raised kid came up with:

Browns Suck.jpg

Signed  Sushi B.

7 minutes ago, stillmotion said:

hahaha, we HAVE to fix the image of the Browns. Everyone under 20 thinks we're a laughingstock of a team.

Only under 20? As a newcomer to the game, I have two brothers who also have watched american football too, although not as much as I have. All of us were surprised when we found out (after I did some research) that the team that was set to lose every year had been dominant in the past.

It is hard to overcome the bad fame that you had earned through many years of bad results.

I have a friend who has a 5 year-old son. He has outfitted the kid with a Browns jersey, blanket, the works. He has the Direct TV football package and they watch the games together every week. He told me that last season, after another embarrassing loss, Anthony looked at him and said, "Dad, why do we root for the Browns? They suck! Why aren't we Patriots fans?

5 minutes ago, Dste Ace said:

I have a friend who has a 5 year-old son. He has outfitted the kid with a Browns jersey, blanket, the works. He has the Direct TV football package and they watch the games together every week. He told me that last season, after another embarrassing loss, Anthony looked at him and said, "Dad, why do we root for the Browns? They suck! Why aren't we Patriots fans?

Funny-that's what my racquetball friends ask me every Monday.:D

32 minutes ago, TexasAg1969 said:

Funny-that's what my racquetball friends ask me every Monday.:D

You'll have the last laugh...

May be in the 75 & Older division, but you'll have it... ;)

23 hours ago, D Bone said:

Browns Suck.jpg

Brilliant. One mistake though, John Elway did not lead the Broncos 98 yards to win and go to the Superbowl. He lead the Broncos 98 yards to tie the game and send it into overtime. Having won the OT coin toss the Browns elected to receive the ball. Bernie Kosar and Marty Skinenhiemer are responsible for the Browns losing that game. They were cowards and played not to lose. Kosar choked and sent Denver to the show.

On 11/14/2017 at 7:13 PM, D Bone said:

Browns Suck.jpg

Don't recall Dating a SoCal girl about 12 years ago? But if I did? Seriously DBone..As A Browns Board Donation Award Winner.. the winner is Andrew..PM me a address, so The BrownBoard can mail Andrew (or your daughters class) this a 8X10 live in action photo of #75 Joel Bitonio.(I got Brown or White Jersey photo with NO cleveland on front of unis?(Yeah).There is Hope Andrew..Hope to hear from you DBone..Thanks,Santa surely is sold out..

1 hour ago, syd said:

so is that all you got stupid insults

also if you talk Sheet about my family mother Shmucker I will kill your butt

1 hour ago, DieHardBrownsFan said:

You're the Moron snowflake!

DieHard literally ran to the moderators on this board with his buddy calfox when his feelings got oh so hurt, and he calls someone else a snowflake. That's hilarious.

5 minutes ago, Dutch Oven said:

DieHard literally ran to the moderators on this board with his buddy calfox when his feelings got oh so hurt, and he calls someone else a snowflake. That's hilarious.

I have run into the cry babies before I normally get kicked off for hurting their butt's

Shmuck em

On 11/14/2017 at 4:13 PM, D Bone said:

Browns Suck.jpg

I'm shocked that PoG was able to put that many sentences together without mentioning Brian Hogan.

2 hours ago, gumby73 said:

Don't recall Dating a SoCal girl about 12 years ago? But if I did? Seriously DBone..As A Browns Board Donation Award Winner.. the winner is Andrew..PM me a address, so The BrownBoard can mail Andrew (or your daughters class) this a 8X10 live in action photo of #75 Joel Bitonio.(I got Brown or White Jersey photo with NO cleveland on front of unis?(Yeah).There is Hope Andrew..Hope to hear from you DBone..Thanks,Santa surely is sold out..

Very, very cool! PMd.....

8 hours ago, D Bone said:

Very, very cool! PMd.....

Got it Dbone..Will get it out in Fridays US Mail..PM me back if not received in like 10 days..Thanks & get our next Browns GM 'St. Savior Andrew' in Sports Management Classes Asap..

19 hours ago, Canton Dawg said:

Dilly-Dilly!

Not sure what I hate the most...

• the beer,
  • the commercial, or
  • that this is becoming a catch phrase.

Archived