Sign in to follow this  
hx214

Tashaun Gipson Hopes to "Hang 40" on Browns

Why doesn't he just tell the freeking truth and say that he got more money to sign with Jax?   And that that was all there was to it..

7 minutes ago, wargograw said:

Good example of the kind of player you can have when you don't give up on him after two years.

Do you think the Browns gave up on him?  I would hope not.  I am trying to recall when he left.   Was it under the Sachi regime...or before that?

He certainly was NOT a guy to give up on. He had made at least one Pro Bowl in his time here.  He was young...and good.

Why in the fuyuckyucking hell did we give up on him?    Did he just receive an offer from Jax that the FO (whomever that was) did not want to match? He wasn't making all that much, was he?

I am still trying to get my head around why he is still not on this team.

10 minutes ago, The Gipper said:

Do you think the Browns gave up on him?  I would hope not.  I am trying to recall when he left.   Was it under the Sachi regime...or before that?

He certainly was NOT a guy to give up on. He had made at least one Pro Bowl in his time here.  He was young...and good.

Why in the fuyuckyucking hell did we give up on him?    Did he just receive an offer from Jax that the FO (whomever that was) did not want to match? He wasn't making all that much, was he?

(probably) sashi wanted to lowball him, draft someone else on the cheap, or get a couple UDFA

22 minutes ago, wargograw said:

Good example of the kind of player you can have when you don't give up on him after two years.

Once again proving what a cheese d i c k  you are.

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, stillmotion said:

(probably) sashi wanted to lowball him, draft someone else on the cheap, or get a couple UDFA

Tashaun was a UDFA....gotten on the cheap.

Was it really Sashi that failed here?  Effing dumbass if so.

Sayonara Sucker. GTFOH

27 minutes ago, The Gipper said:

The Browns FO let him walk, hence his hard-on for them.

Sashi let him walk after being promoted from lawyer to beyond his competence level.

I listened to Ian Fitzsimmons on the Bull & Fox show today (Gibson was on Fitz’s show).

According to Ian, Gibson told him to ask him about Cleveland during the interview.

Sounds like Tashaun loves the city of Cleveland and Browns fans, but has an axe to grind with the Browns organization.

51 minutes ago, DieHardBrownsFan said:

Once again proving what a cheese d i c k  you are.

Your posts are as useful as a poop-flavored lollipop.

10 minutes ago, Canton Dawg said:

I listened to Ian Fitzsimmons on the Bull & Fox show today (Gibson was on Fitz’s show).

According to Ian, Gibson told him to ask him about Cleveland during the interview.

Sounds like Tashaun loves the city of Cleveland and Browns fans, but has an axe to grind with the Browns organization.

which makes sense. the F.O. showed time after time that they act a little elitist, even Belichick insinuated they were hard to deal with.

10 minutes ago, Dutch Oven said:

Dude i can absolutely find uses for poop flavored lolly's. So go back to the troll board and dont come back till u have a "proper" descriptor for just how useless diehards Glory hole trolling a ss truly is. 

Put some work into it man

Phuck Gipson and the leg he limped out on...

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, stillmotion said:

Wrong again.

3 hours ago, wargograw said:

I think many of us weren't happy when they let him walk.  I wasn't happy when they TJ Ward go either. 1 outta 2 ain't bad.

3 hours ago, Dutch Oven said:

Mayb a poll is in order , what's more useful? 1) Poop flavored lollipop or 2) Lollipop flavored poop.    People need to know

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, jcam222 said:

Mayb a poll is in order , what's more useful? 1) Poop flavored lollipop or 2) Lollipop flavored poop.    People need to know

I nearly choked when I read "Lollipop flavored poop"...

I'd call it "lollipoop".