THE BROWNS BOARD

Tashaun Gipson Hopes to "Hang 40" on Browns

hx214

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, wargograw said:

Good example of the kind of player you can have when you don't give up on him after two years.

Do you think the Browns gave up on him?  I would hope not.  I am trying to recall when he left.   Was it under the Sachi regime...or before that?

He certainly was NOT a guy to give up on. He had made at least one Pro Bowl in his time here.  He was young...and good.

Why in the fuyuckyucking hell did we give up on him?    Did he just receive an offer from Jax that the FO (whomever that was) did not want to match? He wasn't making all that much, was he?

I am still trying to get my head around why he is still not on this team.

10 minutes ago, The Gipper said:

Do you think the Browns gave up on him?  I would hope not.  I am trying to recall when he left.   Was it under the Sachi regime...or before that?

He certainly was NOT a guy to give up on. He had made at least one Pro Bowl in his time here.  He was young...and good.

Why in the fuyuckyucking hell did we give up on him?    Did he just receive an offer from Jax that the FO (whomever that was) did not want to match? He wasn't making all that much, was he?

(probably) sashi wanted to lowball him, draft someone else on the cheap, or get a couple UDFA

27 minutes ago, The Gipper said:

The Browns FO let him walk, hence his hard-on for them.

I listened to Ian Fitzsimmons on the Bull & Fox show today (Gibson was on Fitz’s show).

According to Ian, Gibson told him to ask him about Cleveland during the interview.

Sounds like Tashaun loves the city of Cleveland and Browns fans, but has an axe to grind with the Browns organization.

10 minutes ago, Canton Dawg said:

I listened to Ian Fitzsimmons on the Bull & Fox show today (Gibson was on Fitz’s show).

According to Ian, Gibson told him to ask him about Cleveland during the interview.

Sounds like Tashaun loves the city of Cleveland and Browns fans, but has an axe to grind with the Browns organization.

which makes sense. the F.O. showed time after time that they act a little elitist, even Belichick insinuated they were hard to deal with.

10 minutes ago, Dutch Oven said:

Your posts are as useful as a poop-flavored lollipop.

Dude i can absolutely find uses for poop flavored lolly's. So go back to the troll board and dont come back till u have a "proper" descriptor for just how useless diehards Glory hole trolling a ss truly is. 

Put some work into it man

2 minutes ago, jcam222 said:

Mayb a poll is in order , what's more useful? 1) Poop flavored lollipop or 2) Lollipop flavored poop.    People need to know

I nearly choked when I read "Lollipop flavored poop"...

I'd call it "lollipoop".

I got no bad ilk on T.Gipson..The Guy played out his contract ending in 2015 & basically had nobody but another new FO moving in to talk re-deal with.(gotta stop).Farmer brought Gipson in as a RFA ending at 15 season.Next was////.1-3-16=SB In.. Pet out..//1-5-16=Depo in..//1-13-16=Hue in...//3-10-16=Gipson signs with Jags///3-16-16=Dansby Get Out//4-2-16=Whitner Get Out//5-23-16=Hartline Get Out...I've been in a locker room.. this is not against his team brothers or coaches..this is strictly about a FO doing piss poor business in Gipson's mindset..Now what I don't get is? Did HC Doug Marrone eat VP Tom Coughlin for lunch? Or lock Coughlin in a Basement somewhere?..Talk some locker room bullet-on board smack? Have you listened to Jalen Ramsey,Barry Church, AJ Bouye & now T. Gipson?..Coughlin if ya can hear me.."See ya Sunday, as we Run the Ball right up your A$$'s"   

I will tell you the bigger issue,  why isn't it we who get to talk trash about the steals we got from other teams? Or, are we actually successful at that but just don't see it clearly?

I gotta be honest with you, I have pretty much had my feel of fukckers blasting every damn thing about the Browns that could possibly be blasted. As if any of these caulk-suckers have the goose that laid the golden egg when it comes to building a football team.

11 hours ago, BaconHound said:

I think many of us weren't happy when they let him walk.  I wasn't happy when they TJ Ward go either. 1 outta 2 ain't bad.

When TJ left then Gipson. It was over. Whitner wasn't much of a replacement. 

I have nothing bad to say about Gipson except that he needs to take the high road, and there's no reason to publicly say what he did.  Unfortunately, I think he's mostly right about the upcoming game.  I don't think they're going to "hang 40 on us", but I do believe it's a poor match-up for our team.  Jax is very physical, and that style has bothered us in the past.  Add in the fact that we lost our RT and stud LB, and we're not looking too great.  Now, the game is in Cleveland, and that can help a little, but this isn't a game I feel so great about.  I will say that Jacksonville might be due for a letdown game, but they essentially had it last week and still figured out a way to pull it out.  That's the mark of a good team...the ability to win even when you don't play well.  Perhaps the Charger game woke them up,  but hopefully they'll overlook us and we can give them hell.  

14 hours ago, Canton Dawg said:

0231C7AF-F4E7-4201-99E6-DD1DFC0FB611.png

Pretty sure that was not my reaction... lemme check...

15 hours ago, Tour2ma said:

Phuck Gipson and the leg he limped out on...

Nope... wasn't...

Archived