Sign in to follow this  
jbluhm86

Scraping the bottom of the Partisanship barrel

19 minutes ago, Clevfan4life said:

That alabama state auditor needs to be assassinated im dead serious. He really did pull out the bible on this didnt he? Im going to jail if i ever hear someone defend child rape with bible verses. I will tear those verses out if the bible and fist the person anally with them, before i kill them. 

Jim Zeigler's statement is moronic and reprehensible, for sure. However, I for sure don't as far as advocating the assassination of a state official because of their views. I don't believe you do either, and i'm hoping this was just poorly worded by you. 

...I mean...wow...

The Hill: Alabama rep: I'm still backing Moore because he'll 'vote right'

"Rep. Mo Brooks (R-Ala.) said Monday that he will still back GOP candidate Roy Moore, who is facing mounting allegations of sexual misconduct, in the Alabama Senate special election because Moore will “vote right” on Capitol Hill.

“There are major issues facing the United States of America, deficit and debt that can lead to insolvency and bankruptcy, funding for national security, border security, abortion, appointment of Supreme Court justices — Doug Jones will vote wrong on each of those issues, Roy Moore will vote right on each of those issues,” Brooks said in a statement Monday.

“That’s why I am voting for Roy Moore,” he said."

7 minutes ago, Clevfan4life said:

No anyone that's become so bureaucratic and caught up in partisanship that they can whip the ole bible out to justify forcible sexual assault against minors, has to go.

I promise if u had a 14 yr old girl who was raped by an older man and some dude pylled bible verses to ur face rationalizing his buddy raping ur 14 yr ild daughter, you'd snap and kill him. Dont try to pretend otherwise.

Cleve, everyone here knows my views on religion in general, and I can state with 100% certainty that I would not kill someone trying to use the Bible to rationalize rape. A swift backhand to the face wouldn't be out of the question, but murdering someone for being a moron definitely would be.

2 minutes ago, Clevfan4life said:

Principles gave no meaning anymore. The russians dont need to do sht, we're imploding on our own. I hope some of these oeoples daughters get savagely gang raped

And this, I'm afraid, is where we have to part ways on this subject, because I for sure do not advocate the rape of someone else's daughter because we have differing political principals.

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, MLD Woody said:

It  is easier to set aside any morals or principles you may have and just  blindly vote for party.

Plus this guy is pretty terrible for plenty of other reasons

Exactly. Meaning that the moral thing to do would be to not accuse somebody of something offencive, unless you had reason to believe it was true. Especially since the accusations seemed baseless and vague and came from an operative from the party that opposes you and was from decades ago. Even if it helped your political party.

That is what you meant right?

WSS

But I just listened to a Sean Hannity interview with mr. Moore who Point Blank ask him about the accusations. He unequivocally denied molesting a 14 year old. Flat-out said it wasn't true. On the other hand when he was asked if he ever dated a 17 or 18 year old when he was a thirty-two-year-old prosecutor he hemmed and hawed a little bit and gave the answers like it was not my habit or not normally. So I'm guessing he may well have dated at 17 or 18 year old chick when he was in his early thirties. Which is not illegal and was not illegal in Alabama. As a matter of fact the age of consent was probably 14 or 16 made a hit of Legally boned her.

The crappy thing about this is that just the accusations can ruin somebody's career.

WSS

11 minutes ago, jbluhm86 said:

Cleve, everyone here knows my views on religion in general, and I can state with 100% certainty that I would not kill someone trying to use the Bible to rationalize rape

If it was ur daughter u would nit stop at a backhand. U wouldnt

1 minute ago, Westside Steve said:

But I just listened to a Sean Hannity interview with mr. Moore who Point Blank ask him about the accusations. He unequivocally denied molesting a 14 year old. Flat-out said it wasn't true. On the other hand when he was asked if he ever dated a 17 or 18 year old when he was a thirty-two-year-old prosecutor he hemmed and hawed a little bit and gave the answers like it was not my habit or not normally. So I'm guessing you may will updated at 17 or 18 year old check when he was in his early thirties. Which is not illegal and was not illegal in Alabama. As a matter of fact the age of consent was probably 14 or 16 made a hit of Legally boned her.

The crappy thing about this is that just the accusations can ruin somebody's career.

WSS

Everything you watched in hannity was "carefully" orchestrated by the rnc. This is how they're trying to play it. Awww just some girls who were a month or two out from 18. 

Pure bullsht

reminds me of the attempt to get Justice Thomas, a conservative, to fail to get on the Supreme Court.

I don't know if moore is guilty, but after 34 years all of a sudden, right before the election...

politics has become dirtier and more vicious by the left as the years have gone by.

Sure, Nixon's watergate coverup was corrupt. but the clintons/obamaos take the prize bigly.

4 hours ago, calfoxwc said:

Sure, Nixon's watergate coverup was corrupt. but the clintons/obamaos take the prize bigly.

What? You didn't think I'd catch that misdirection from Putin's backpocket boyfriend?:P:lol:

7 hours ago, LogicIsForSquares said:

Pump the brakes.

Exactly Cleve. I had to go back and delete some of your sht. Even though the administration gets fed up with guys complaining about you they will usually ask me first if I think you need to be booted. So far I've stayed on the side of let asholes be asholes. This particular forum is a little bit looser than the other ones, youve seen what happens to people on the Browns board when they cross the line. But seriously I don't like you enough to protect you much further.  Nobody does.  ;) An actual call to violence or murder or rape cross the line . Reason being if anything ever did happen some low-life POS (probably somebody like you) could possibly sue the Browns board.

So rein yourself in tough guy.

WSS

7 hours ago, Clevfan4life said:

Everything you watched in hannity was "carefully" orchestrated by the rnc. This is how they're trying to play it. Awww just some girls who were a month or two out from 18. 

Pure bullsht

Another reason you are an idiot. The RNC wants this guy to step down. Hannity realizes he can't afford to take the guys side. He made him, on record, completely deny anything that would be considered a crime. Like I said he hedged the answers about dating a 17 or 18 year old, but that's not illegal and never was.

WSS

6 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

Another reason you are an idiot. The RNC wants this guy to step down. 

I guess ur not following the story well (shocker). Republicans were trying to get an extension on the election so they could find a replacement for him. I think its too late for that which is why they're stuck with him. The dens played their hand well by sitting on these accusations, which may or may not be bullsht....i was leaning towards bs until i read that mall story about how the entire town knew prosecutor moore was strictly into hs girls cause of his small Sock&balls and such

If I had to bet money I'd say the guy probably dated High School chicks probably about 17 or 18 which is perfectly legal. Like I said he hedged that answer and that hedging will come back to bite him in the butt. The 14 year old who claims molestation is working for the Democrats I have absolutely no doubt.

And that's the only charge that should matter.

WSS

3 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

If I had to bet money I'd say the guy probably dated High School chicks probably about 17 or 18 which is perfectly legal. Like I said he hedged that answer and that hedging will come back to bite him in the butt. The 14 year old who claims molestation is working for the Democrats I have absolutely no doubt.

And that's the only charge that should matter.

WSS

U mean the lady who was 14 in 1974, right steve? And given that now we have a verified story of moore targeting hs girls and getting the bant hammer from a mall, u have no clue if that lady's story is true or not. No idea. She could have had big tittys for a 14 yr old and ole boy roy was like theres grass on the infield, its only 2-3 years younger than im used to......what the heck right? 

Now that theres proof he targeting underage girls its anybodys guess. And thats why you stay away from u derage girls. He really now doesn't have a leg to stand on to vociferously deny fukking a 14 yr old when he's been now linked to 16-17 yr olds

2 hours ago, Clevfan4life said:

U mean the lady who was 14 in 1974, right steve? And given that now we have a verified story of moore targeting hs girls and getting the bant hammer from a mall, u have no clue if that lady's story is true or not. No idea. She could have had big tittys for a 14 yr old and ole boy roy was like theres grass on the infield, its only 2-3 years younger than im used to......what the heck right? 

Now that theres proof he targeting underage girls its anybodys guess. And thats why you stay away from u derage girls. He really now doesn't have a leg to stand on to vociferously deny fukking a 14 yr old when he's been now linked to 16-17 yr olds

16 and 17 year olds which are perfectly legal.

Creepy? No Doubt. Illegal? Nope. It's all political.

WSS

35 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

16 and 17 year olds which are perfectly legal.

Creepy? No Doubt. Illegal? Nope. It's all political.

WSS

U have to be within 5 years of a 16 or 17 yr old. Math time.....what is 32-16 steve?

1 hour ago, DieHardBrownsFan said:

18 year old girls are attracted to my toughness and manliness.  

Roy moore was forcing 14 yr old girls into his crotch by the head the last time u were "mildly" enough of a man to make any wonan let alone an 18 yr old to look twice at u.