THE BROWNS BOARD

Moderators and administration

Westside Steve

Hi guys. Here's a little tip. I know a lot of the guys here don't like others here. That's the way it goes on any political board. Some pride themselves on being complete abusive asholes and I understand that pisses some others off. Still if you don't like them don't read their stuff. The reason I bring this up is that the administration doesn't like to have to deal with lots of requests to reprimand these dicks on the board. We get those from the left and the right so just keep a cool stool.

As far as I'm concerned I think that everybody on the board has their own contribution to make and each and every one has at least some value.

So there.

WSS

5 minutes ago, Clevfan4life said:

oh bullsht steve, no one on the left is sending reprimand requests. We "know" who's making the constant reprimand requests. It's not a secret anymore.

No Cleve, you really don't. 

But what you pretend to know really doesn't matter very much to me. Or anybody else for that matter.

WSS

53 minutes ago, DieHardBrownsFan said:

Got to teach a transexual fat boy some lessons in life I guess, so I understand.  

Where did the transexual fat boy touch u this time fgt? Ur obviously crying again, was it cause i mentioned ur dishonorable discharge for putting too much cak in ur mouth? It wasnt that was it? 

☕️

What's to complain about? I recognize over the top bs when I see it from whatever direction it comes. Often times it make me laugh because of the sources used. I don't take any of it seriously and I do my best not to insult anyone even if I disagree. Now they may feel insulted by what I say about their position, but that's different from character assassination. Most likely if I knew someone here in real life we might disagree about things, but it would not keep me from sharing a beer or two.

Archived