THE BROWNS BOARD

Browns vs Lions

Orion

1 minute ago, runyon27 said:

Peppers maybe, no way on Garrett.

Are you forgetting where he was drafted?

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, BaconHound said:

Garrett has 4 sacks in 4 games.  I don't think he's looked as good as some others but he hasn't been terrible.

He's played alright, but he's no Ogbah for sure. 

Anyway, a 14 point loss, but the offense improved overall and the defense I think did a nice job. Detroit tends to make big numbers on offense so no surprise there.

Now, the what ifs: if we didn't have a fumble returned to TD and didn't do a QB sneak in the 3 yard line with no timeouts left in first half's last drive, we would have been down by 4 in the last series and wouldn't have to go on hurry up. That kind of stuff is what determines games most of the time. 

The what ifs are useless, yes, but at least I think we can say it was a close game independently on how it ended, in my opinion. 

3 minutes ago, Nero said:

Anyway, a 14 point loss, but the offense improved overall and the defense I think did a nice job. Detroit tends to make big numbers on offense so no surprise there.

Now, the what ifs: if we didn't have a fumble returned to TD and didn't do a QB sneak in the 3 yard line with no timeouts left in first half's last drive, we would have been down by 4 in the last series and wouldn't have to go on hurry up. That kind of stuff is what determines games most of the time. 

The what ifs are useless, yes, but at least I think we can say it was a close game independently on how it ended, in my opinion. 

cool and thanks its nice to see some optimism 

but can we fire hue 

5 minutes ago, D Bone said:

He's played alright, but he's no Ogbah for sure. 

omg pls stop it I can't take the funny's. Ogbah has like .8 of a decent quarter and he's now all of a sudden our best DL? If he played consistently similar to what he played like for 5-6 minutes today i'd have one of his jerseys. Unfortunately he's going to go back to being irrelevant next sunday. That's what he does, he disappears for weeks and then has like a decent little game and people like D Bone at the browns board come out with titty sprinkles.

Just now, Clevfan4life said:

I'm so enjoying it. I beat off all over myself at halftime thinking about that no TO qb sneak.

lol! (but kind of gross) 

Just now, flyingfooldoug said:

My only problem with firing this bunch of worthless clowns that are called a pro football front office is the fact that with each new bunch, Jimmah dumbs them down even more than the ones that get fired. Catch 22

Have to promote from within, but who ?

11 minutes ago, Clevfan4life said:

Hue pissed me off today for sure. Duke's lunging 4th down conversion on our side of the field seemingly saved Hue's butt till whatever the Shmuck that was at the end of the half.

Watched the live post-game presser on twitter.  I let you judge for yourself but based on Hue's reaction and answer that was a Kizer decision.

47 minutes ago, Clevfan4life said:

omg pls stop it I can't take the funny's. Ogbah has like .8 of a decent quarter and he's now all of a sudden our best DL? If he played consistently similar to what he played like for 5-6 minutes today i'd have one of his jerseys. Unfortunately he's going to go back to being irrelevant next sunday. That's what he does, he disappears for weeks and then has like a decent little game and people like D Bone at the browns board come out with titty sprinkles.

Ogbah is better than Two Tackle Texas. He plays hard on every play. He IS without need for debate our best DL.

Archived