Sign in to follow this  
Orion

Browns vs Lions

What kills me is the D was dominating till the collins injury. I know he's one of the best lb'ers in the game but ffs one guy goes our and all of a sudden the run d loojs like sht

3 minutes ago, Clevfan4life said:

What kills me is the D was dominating till the collins injury. I know he's one of the best lb'ers in the game but ffs one guy goes our and all of a sudden the run d loojs like sht

Dominating for 5 minutes.

• Upvote 1

16 minutes ago, Clevfan4life said:

Wtf are u talking about? Dude is flushing stafford out all game. Prob is stafford just steps up. Garrett isnt the prob today......but i have seen him make a few mistakes in the run game im not hapoy about. Nassib too And he's usually iur best edge against the run.

38-24 say no more wasted pick

Just now, TopDawg31 said:

Can't declare him a wasted pick yet but he does seem a bit prone to jumping offsides.  And I have yet to see him with a constant motor.

1 minute ago, TopDawg31 said:

Thats just an emotional, irrational sentiment after a loss. Its cool tho ive been guilty of it too. Sundays around 4pm get weird in NE ohio

Just now, BaconHound said:

And I have yet to see him with a constant motor.

He chased down multiple plays from the backside and opposite field, thats the def of a "motor". My issue with him today was he was speed rushing way too much. Creating way too big a pocket. All of our DE's were doing it. Ive been complaining about this for years

So close................ only 15 more points and we would've won! 

6 minutes ago, The Gipper said:

Does anyone here think you Jackson stay past midnight

Haslam probably trying desperately to sell  the team.

1 minute ago, Clevfan4life said:

He chased down multiple plays from the backside and opposite field, thats the def of a "motor". My issue with him today was he was speed rushing way too much. Creating way too big a pocket. All of our DE's were doing it. Ive been complaining about this for years

The one where he fell down initially he reluctantly got back into the play.

Can you guys please knock off the "fire Hue Jackson" crap??!!  For Pete's sake, I'm sick of firing everybody every year and starting over. Hue justs needs some talent and time. How many of you guys calling for Hue's head could do better with this group? 

Give them time and let them grow together. Starting all over constantly SUCKS. We need receivers!!!

8 minutes ago, DieHardBrownsFan said:

Garrett and Peppers both wasted picks.  

Peppers maybe, no way on Garrett.

2 minutes ago, BrownsFan4Evr said:

Can you guys please knock off the "fire Hue Jackson" crap??!!  For Pete's sake, I'm sick of firing everybody every year and starting over. Hue justs needs some talent and time. How many of you guys calling for Hue's head could do better with this group? 

Give them time and let them grow together. Starting all over constantly SUCKS. We need receivers!!!

I think many people have said this, but I repeat it once again: firing Hue doesn't mean starting all over again. And don't worry, if we still losing his will be the first head rolling.... 

1 minute ago, runyon27 said:

Peppers maybe, no way on Garrett.

Are you forgetting where he was drafted?

1 minute ago, TopDawg31 said:

Are you forgetting where he was drafted?

Garrett has 4 sacks in 4 games.  I don't think he's looked as good as some others but he hasn't been terrible.

1 minute ago, BaconHound said:

Garrett has 4 sacks in 4 games.  I don't think he's looked as good as some others but he hasn't been terrible.

He's played alright, but he's no Ogbah for sure.