THE BROWNS BOARD

Browns vs Lions

Orion

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, BaconHound said:

I wanted to see how the defense would hold up with a decent lead and the answer is, $hit themselves.

So much for our "great" run defense.

1 hour ago, stillmotion said:

Even if we go 1-46, like war and unsympathetic said, There will be NO analyzing, evaluating, or questioning anything King Sashi does till that point. Then we can start. Otherwise you will be flamed by them as "stupid", "clueless", "ignorant", and "whiny".

anyways, Lions are likely tired and on a short week. We can win this.

Glad you’re learning. 

21 minutes ago, BaconHound said:

I wanted to see how the defense would hold up with a decent lead and the answer is, $hit themselves.

Well is the only question remaining today is will Cleveland +13' still be good? :lol:

1 minute ago, dawg2fan said:

Seth is in his 2nd year as is most of our players.  I think you'll be surprised with these players in 2 years.

I hope he gets taller, faster and better hands over the next 2 years.  And if he does what will that mean for our 1st rounder Njoku?

Just now, jrb12711 said:

Hue is not an NFL head coach. To call a an sneak from the 3 yard line with 15 seconds and no timeouts is honestly the straw to break the back. I can't even wrap my head around how mind numbingly dumb that play is. 

Fire his butt right now at halftime right now at halftimeFire his butt right now at halftime right now at halftime

Just now, jrb12711 said:

Hue is not an NFL head coach. To call a an sneak from the 3 yard line with 15 seconds and no timeouts is honestly the straw to break the back. I can't even wrap my head around how mind numbingly dumb that play is. 

Question is did he call it or did Kizer take it upon himself.  Either way there should be serious consequences for the decision.

Just now, BaconHound said:

Question is did he call it or did Kizer take it upon himself.  Either way there should be serious consequences for the decision.

Trust me, by the look on his face and how he reacted that was a call by Hue. 

With that being said, the lions should have been called for a penalty too. To grab a dude's leg and get no call is a sham.

Archived