Sign in to follow this  
Orion

Browns vs Lions

19 minutes ago, tinythinker said:

And the pick is turned into a TD for the Browns, who are up 10-0.

OMG! Even though it's 10-3 now.......who knows, momentum?  Damn flag on Cleveland 1st and forever. 

2 minutes ago, mjp28 said:

OMG! Even though it's 10-3 now.......who knows, momentum?  Damn flag on Cleveland 1st and forever. 

Yeah they catch and run to the 17 was great... until it came back.

The another holding call marches the Browns back across midfield.

And then an illegal formation call...

Ooof

10-10 oh well......

3 minutes ago, BaconHound said:

I wanted to see how the defense would hold up with a decent lead and the answer is, $hit themselves.

So much for our "great" run defense.

D'OH!

1 hour ago, stillmotion said:

Even if we go 1-46, like war and unsympathetic said, There will be NO analyzing, evaluating, or questioning anything King Sashi does till that point. Then we can start. Otherwise you will be flamed by them as "stupid", "clueless", "ignorant", and "whiny".

anyways, Lions are likely tired and on a short week. We can win this.

Glad you’re learning. 

1 minute ago, BaconHound said:

Seth Devalve is useless.

Seth is in his 2nd year as is most of our players.  I think you'll be surprised with these players in 2 years.

21 minutes ago, BaconHound said:

I wanted to see how the defense would hold up with a decent lead and the answer is, $hit themselves.

Well is the only question remaining today is will Cleveland +13' still be good? :lol:

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, dawg2fan said:

Seth is in his 2nd year as is most of our players.  I think you'll be surprised with these players in 2 years.

I hope he gets taller, faster and better hands over the next 2 years.  And if he does what will that mean for our 1st rounder Njoku?

LOL this team is a fuching joke.  If Kizer tucked that on his own send him packing, no backup, no practice squad, send him the fuch home

Who Jackson should be Shmucking fired at Shmucking have time for that Shmucking call

• Like 1

Hue is not an NFL head coach. To call a an sneak from the 3 yard line with 15 seconds and no timeouts is honestly the straw to break the back. I can't even wrap my head around how mind numbingly dumb that play is. 

Just now, jrb12711 said:

Hue is not an NFL head coach. To call a an sneak from the 3 yard line with 15 seconds and no timeouts is honestly the straw to break the back. I can't even wrap my head around how mind numbingly dumb that play is. 

Fire his butt right now at halftime right now at halftimeFire his butt right now at halftime right now at halftime

Just now, jrb12711 said:

Question is did he call it or did Kizer take it upon himself.  Either way there should be serious consequences for the decision.