THE BROWNS BOARD

Our color rush jerseys

LBC mike

On 11/10/2017 at 3:53 PM, The Gipper said:

No...he is right, the orange is not right.  It should be a "pumpkin" orange.  Instead it is coming close to reddish.

Bingo....the orange should have an edge, this crap is like blood orange, or, I don't know what you call it, but you are right, it has too much red in it. Jeez, I wish there was something these ayuysholes could do right.

4 hours ago, Dutch Oven said:

Someone "cleaned up" the current Browns unis, and its amazing what a few changes can do.

The numbers are a more traditional font, and are white w/orange outline on the brown jerseys now, and brown w/orange outline on the white jerseys. (I would have kept the orange alternate jersey though). The "Browns" on the pant legs are gone.

Much cleaner look.

zfOIK6f.png

Still blows. those half stripes across the shoulders are homosexual looking. It's 2017 for crying out loud, lose that traditional bullschidt already.I am so sick of seeing a white stripe flanged by two orange or brown stripes I want to puke every time I look at them. Dawg Pound? Okay.....put some teeth graphics or something. Cannobody come up with a netter idea than the same stripe thing over and over and over?

4 hours ago, Dutch Oven said:

Someone "cleaned up" the current Browns unis, and its amazing what a few changes can do.

The numbers are a more traditional font, and are white w/orange outline on the brown jerseys now, and brown w/orange outline on the white jerseys. (I would have kept the orange alternate jersey though). The "Browns" on the pant legs are gone.

Much cleaner look.

zfOIK6f.png

Those are sick 

10 hours ago, Ghoolie said:

Still blows. those half stripes across the shoulders are homosexual looking. It's 2017 for crying out loud, lose that traditional bullschidt already.I am so sick of seeing a white stripe flanged by two orange or brown stripes I want to puke every time I look at them. Dawg Pound? Okay.....put some teeth graphics or something. Cannobody come up with a netter idea than the same stripe thing over and over and over?

Perhaps the Browns could emulate your favorite team's uniforms and look just like the Steelers?

Archived