THE BROWNS BOARD

Our color rush jerseys

LBC mike

22 minutes ago, Richiswhere said:

Could of swore we just wore that brown on brown on brown combo not to long ago

We've worn the all-whites I believe 7 of 8 games.

While the all-whites are my favorites of these craptastic uniforms, I recall how excited the Browns were of the 9 different uniform combinations they could wear.

The Browns need a white helmet and white unis. This throw back schidt has grown old. Our uniforms blow.

1 hour ago, Ghoolie said:

The Browns need a white helmet and white unis. This throw back schidt has grown old. Our uniforms blow.

Jimmy couldn't even get the simple redesign of the unis right.... 

10 hours ago, Ghoolie said:

That's way better than the all brown. They look like walking turds...and just so happens the team stinks. The Cleveland Stoolers.

After all the redesigning, the browns uniforms are still regarded as one of the worst in the league.

I'm only putting in my .02 here because I've always had a color scheme that I believe would make the browns uniforms look good.

So Cleveland got to keep the colors. Great.

But is there a law that says you have to keep them?

What I would have done is lose the orange, let the bungles have it,   and bring in tan and black, or go with black and brown.

You cant go wrong with black. Black is badass. It's the only color that makes brown look good. Tan resembles brown so some of the tradition remains.

Imagine a uniform incorporating this color scheme...

color.jpg

I could imagine tan pants with that fat black stripe the Steelers have.

Not crazy about the almond.

Someone submit this to the browns.

The least I could do for a city that gave Pittsburgh a very cool logo.

2 hours ago, StinkHole said:

That's way better than the all brown. They look like walking turds...and just so happens the team stinks. The Cleveland Stoolers.

After all the redesigning, the browns uniforms are still regarded as one of the worst in the league.

THESE uniforms...perhaps.   But not the Classic Browns uniforms. They were one of the best in the league.

I'm only putting in my .02 here because I've always had a color scheme that I believe would make the browns uniforms look good.

What I would have done is lose the orange, let the bungles have it,   and bring in tan and black, or go with black and brown.

You cant go wrong with black. Black is badass. It's the only color that makes brown look good. Tan resembles brown so some of the tradition remains.

color.jpg

No....that all pretty much sucks.  You would be AUFED from Project Runway.

11 hours ago, D Bone said:

Jimmy couldn't even get the simple redesign of the unis right.... 

Man, our uniforms blow. The orange isn't even right. I don't know what shade you would call it, but it looks boring.

3 hours ago, StinkHole said:

color.jpg

Yawn, every team is going "black", so let's all look like the Raiders. When the Browns wear brown, the new shade is almost black. Eagles darkened their shade of green, the Chargers their blue, ditto the Rams. Watch the Cardinals Seahawks game? Arizona was wearing black uniforms. Now talking about horrendous, those Seahawks fluorescent lime green unis sucked. 

Like Green Bay should have an alternate green like that- no way. and the Steelers go to all optic yellow? Some classic stuff shouldn't be messed with. 

3 minutes ago, hoorta said:

Now talking about horrendous, those Seahawks fluorescent lime green unis sucked. 

They looked like they were Montgomery Burn's nuclear power station's team. 

5 hours ago, Ghoolie said:

Man, our uniforms blow. The orange isn't even right. I don't know what shade you would call it, but it looks boring.

I like the orange tops. 

I read somewhere that teams have to do a redesign, or uniform tweak every 5 years now. Rest assured, they'll have a new look in 3 years, we're only 2 in right now. 

2 minutes ago, Bob806 said:

I like the orange tops. 

I read somewhere that teams have to do a redesign, or uniform tweak every 5 years now. Rest assured, they'll have a new look in 3 years, we're only 2 in right now. 

No...he is right, the orange is not right.  It should be a "pumpkin" orange.  Instead it is coming close to reddish.

On 11/9/2017 at 10:32 PM, Dutch Oven said:

We've worn the all-whites I believe 7 of 8 games.

While the all-whites are my favorites of these craptastic uniforms, I recall how excited the Browns were of the 9 different uniform combinations they could wear.

The all whites are my favorite going way back......maybe a lousy marketing strategy not being able to make big money selling 50 different combinations but I like them.

Beats the lousy camo unis these teams at all levels come out with, yeeech. (just one man's opinion ;) )

penn state colors from the otto era?

love them but it'd just be another reason for asswipe stooler fans to come on the forum and yarp.

just go back to the cardiac kids day unis already.

Sheet right now is embarrassing. who ever thought of the name on the legs thing should be dragged under a bus for 40 yards. 

Just now, miktoxic said:

penn state colors from the otto era?

love them but it'd just be another reason for asswipe stooler fans to come on the forum and yarp.

just go back to the cardiac kids day unis already.

Sheet right now is embarrassing. who ever thought of the name on the legs thing should be dragged under a bus for 40 yards. 

Maybe they'd play better if SHITES was on the pants until they have a winning season.:P

4 hours ago, Dutch Oven said:

I'm already looking forward to the Browns changing the uniforms again in a few years.

What? After everything the city did to get this team back in 1999? (I'm afraid if they changed uniforms in a few years there will be a LOT less hub-bub about it.)

• That is what you meant, right? ;)

Someone "cleaned up" the current Browns unis, and its amazing what a few changes can do.

The numbers are a more traditional font, and are white w/orange outline on the brown jerseys now, and brown w/orange outline on the white jerseys. (I would have kept the orange alternate jersey though). The "Browns" on the pant legs are gone.

Much cleaner look.

zfOIK6f.png

7 hours ago, Dutch Oven said:

I'm already looking forward to the Browns changing the uniforms again in a few years.

I read that there is a time period imposed by the NFL that we have to wait for, and once that's up, the unis will be redesigned again..... and hopefully not by Mrs. Thompson's 2nd grade class this time. 

5 minutes ago, D Bone said:

I read that there is a time period imposed by the NFL that we have to wait for, and once that's up, the unis will be redesigned again..... and hopefully not by Mrs. Thompson's 2nd grade class this time. 

Five years. They could be redone for the 2020 season.

Archived