THE BROWNS BOARD

You Decide Week 10

PoeticG

You Decide.  

32 members have voted

1. 1. Which Quarterback should be the starter this week verses the lions?

• DeShone Kizer
    • Kevin Hogan
    • Cody Kessler
  2. 2. Do you think that the Browns will go 4-4 or better this second half of the year?

• Yes
    • No

33 minutes ago, Mark O said:

Just PoG weekly...hey look at me and how much I love our third string QB thread. 

And the 4-4 second half could have been 2-6 or maybe win a game.......how sad for BROWNS fans everywhere. :mellow:

Until Kizer proves that he deserves to trot his non-scoring, turn-over ridden, inaccurate, no touch arm out there each and every game. 

To question nothing is to accept everything. I question everything and accept nothing in the search for truth. Hogan is better than Kizer, and those are facts. Screw Kizer's alleged potential because you know what? He sucks. We're taking a QB next draft, likely in the top 3. Hell, we tried to make McCarron the starter mid-season. I don't need to know any more about Kizer's shitty QB play, he's exactly what he was in college and he's hasn't gotten even slightly better. So until Kizer proves that he's better at playing QB than our 3rd stringer he's not getting gifted the most important position in sports from me. 

Start Hogan when you're ready to win a game. 

Just now, PoeticG said:

Until Kizer proves that he deserves to trot his non-scoring, turn-over ridden, inaccurate, no touch arm out there each and every game. 

To question nothing is to accept everything. I question everything and accept nothing in the search for truth.

We question a lot of things as well. Particularly your sanity.

Hogan is better than Kizer, and those are facts. Screw Kizer's alleged potential because you know what? He sucks. We're taking a QB next draft, likely in the top 3. Hell, we tried to make McCarron the starter mid-season. I don't need to know any more about Kizer's shitty QB play, he's exactly what he was in college and he's hasn't gotten even slightly better. So until Kizer proves that he's better at playing QB than our 3rd stringer he's not getting gifted the most important position in sports from or for me. 

Start Hogan when you're ready to win a game. 

Except that Hogan isn't as close to being as good as he was in college....and hasn't gotten any better.  Ergo....you set a double standard. Which means that you lie to yourself.  

Hogan has gotten better since college. He's improved everywhere, mostly his footwork and throwing motion, which was the biggest knock on him. 

He reverted or took a step back but he has shown the ability to be very accurate, take deep shots down the field and put good touch on his passes in rhythm. 

I don't know who you're trying to kid. 

17 hours ago, PoeticG said:

Hogan has gotten better since college. He's improved everywhere, mostly his footwork and throwing motion, which was the biggest knock on him. 

He reverted or took a step back but he has shown the ability to be very accurate, take deep shots down the field and put good touch on his passes in rhythm. 

I don't know who you're trying to kid. 

I am trying to "kid" a person with delusions of grandeur for a scrub QB. 

Here would be an interesting experiment:   What if Hogan were outright released? I would be surprised if he would be picked up by any other team.

Sashi was instructed to have a statue of Hogan erected outside the stadium to give the QB confidence if he is to start any future games this season .....typical front office they screwed it up

hulk_3ft_big.jpg

2 hours ago, Tour2ma said:

I predict Hogan will start Week 18...

:lol: Oh god, my kind of team! We need a BROWNS movie like MAJOR LEAGUE.

Archived