The Gipper

Tom Brady Trade

1 hour ago, The Gipper said:

What!!  The Patriots being involved in violating league rules.    Why...How Dare you suggest that such a thing could ever happen.   Where on Earth do you acquire any suspicion that the Patriots may be involved in cheating?

It isn't really cheating per se. It's just skirting.:wub:

Collusion = Fake News

A Brady note...

There was a tight shot of him in the huddle during the SNF game vs. Denver. His eyes were effin' ablaze... to level I've not seen in any QB in a long, long time.

The guy just may play forever.

Singletary had LB eyes and Brady definitely had killer QB eyes against Denver. Even uncorked on one of his receivers to get it right when they got back to the sidelines. He even showed it when the D made a great play. The guy is just supercompetitive on every level.

24 minutes ago, Tour2ma said:

A Brady note...

There was a tight shot of him in the huddle during the SNF game vs. Denver. His eyes were effin' ablaze... to level I've not seen in any QB in a long, long time.

The guy just may play forever.

Well, if you are telling us that he went to the crossroads and made a deal to be possessed by a demon in return for his soul....I can believe that.  Wins 5 SBs,  has the hottest wife going.  Sure...its a possibility.

tumblr_mbtw9fgLOX1qb5zvm.png

25 minutes ago, TexasAg1969 said:

Singletary had LB eyes and Brady definitely had killer QB eyes against Denver. Even uncorked on one of his receivers to get it right when they got back to the sidelines. He even showed it when the D made a great play. The guy is just supercompetitive on every level.

Trying to remember the last time I saw that kind of "look" in anyone's eyes in CLE...

Fell all the way back to Paul Brown, whose stare could burn thru lead, and now I'm trying to see if I missed anyone in that huge gap...

Maybe Sipe... he was fiesty enough, but not quite to Tom's eye level.

Maybe Alzado... but his look was more "crazed".

Gip?